Hot Tub Fun with Mom's New BF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, Gwen...do you need...what's...?" he choked, trapped in his seat, clearly confused.

She smirked down at him, radiating her want. Why not? she thought to herself. Nice Guy will never let it happen anyway. So let's just have fun with it. She drained her glass in three swallows and bent over, placing her tits once again in his face as she set her wine glass down on the hot tub railing.

"Are you a nice guy, Scott?" she asked, slowly lowering herself slowly onto his lap, her knees straddling each of his thighs.

"Gwen...I...hang on..." he fumbled awkwardly beneath her, putting his wine glass down distractedly. She could see a flush creeping up his neck that couldn't be blamed solely on scorching water. He raised his hands in front of his face defensively, barely inches from hers. It was almost like he was trying to create a barrier between them, but doing so in one of the sexiest settings and positions felt ludicrous -- and useless.

Lifting her arms, Gwen tugged at the strings on her top, bouncing her tits gently in his face while pretending to adjust the suit. Scott had stopped moving beneath her and was glancing between her tits and outside the hot tub, as if debating what to do.

"Scott, chill," she laughed, sliding further into his lap, circling her wet arms around his neck. He tensed, frozen in the hot tub. "They're just tits. I know you've seen them before. Well, not these, not mine, but, you know, others..." she trailed off, loving how she was torturing him. She noticed that his hands were splayed out, gripping the sides of the hot tub as if willing himself to keep his hands from tearing her bikini off.

Scott looked back at her, finally making reluctant eye contact. "Gwen, you need to stop. I don't know if I gave you the wrong idea tonight, I'm sorry if I did, but your mom --"

"My mom what? Was totally oblivious to you gawking at my tits in the living room?" Gwen shot back, grindly slowly into his lap. Scott flinched, closing his eyes. Despite his expression, Gwen could feel something shifting beneath her pussy -- Scott's cock was clearly enjoying the friction it was receiving.

Gwen leaned in closer, inches away from his face now. There was that cedar-y scent again -- thanks to the hot tub chemicals, most of it had washed away, but she could still smell it. She fucking loved it. The scent of an actual man. She ground herself against him harder, feeling his cock respond in kind, straining against his trunks to get at her.

Scotts arms suddenly snapped onto her waist, attempting to freeze her in place. But if Scott had intended it to dampen the mood, it didn't work.

With his arms tight on her waist, she could feel her pussy clench and unclench, calling out to the rock hard mass beneath her. She brushed her tits against his strong pecs, and dragged her fingers through his wet hair, trying to pull him closer to her. He was looking at her now, frantic in all ways - to escape this compromising situation, and to give in to what his body was clearly -- clearly -- begging for.

"Gwen, you know I can't do this." he muttered, but his breathing was shaky. She felt his hands grasp her waist harder, holding her in place, his fingers pressing into her slippery skin.

"Can't? Or don't want to?" Gwen asked quietly, her lips now inches from his. She could smell his breath, the red wine, that strong scent she craved.

Scott closed his eyes, as if preparing to give her a lecture. Gwen decided she didn't want to hear it.

She surged toward, pressing her lips against his while wrapping her arms around Scott's neck. Scott froze for a moment, before softly opening his mouth. She drove her tongue into his mouth and grinded against his rock hard cock at the same moment. Scott groaned and opened his mouth wider, allowing Gwen to ravage him hungrily. His hands moved down to her ass, squeezing and stroking.

Gwen had never been so aroused in her life. Here she was, fully enveloped in this man -- her mom's boyfriend -- who had given up all resistance to her advances. She felt her arousal building as their bodies ground together furiously in the hot tub, water slopping over the edges as they rocked in place.

Gwen tore her mouth from Scott's and in one swift movement, ripped her bikini top away, leaving her wet, gleaming breasts proudly on display before Scott's flushed face.

"Jesus, Gwen..." he said hopelessly, looking like a starving man suddenly presented with a feast. "We can't...we really shouldn't..." Gwen just looked at him poutily, carressing her breasts as an invitation.

Scott reached out, stroking her breasts lightly -- oh so lightly -- with his fingertips. Gwen didn't think it was possible, but her nipples hardened even futher under his searching fingers. Scott let out a whimper that sent a wave of pleasure into Gwen's pulsating pussy. She didn't think it was possible to cum from making out, grinding and nipple play, but she was dangerously close.

"Okay, let's get out, then," Gwen responded, rising off his lap, sending water sloshing everywhere. She strode over to the hot tub ladder and foisted herself out, still topless, with rivers of water cascading down her body. She took a few steps away, just out of arm's reach of the hot tub, but still fully topless. She started to toy with her bikini side ties, pretending to start taking them off.

"Wh- what are you doing? Put a towel on!" Scott hissed, jumping up -- and then Gwen saw it. Scott's cock, clearly outlined in his already-snug trunks, was probably 6 or 7 inches long, but thick -- thicker than any she had seen in real life. She saw the head of his cock sticking out of the top of his swim trunks, a pink knob against his tan stomach.

"Make me," she giggled, the triple effect of the red wine, arousal, and hot tub heat making her feel hazy.

Scott climbed out of the hot tub, grabbing his towel and rushing over to hand it to her, trying to get her to cover her exposed breasts. Big mistake, Scott, she thought.

As soon as Scott stepped up to her, Gwen closed the space even further, reaching out and grabbing his cock with her left hand and wrapping her right around his neck. She squeezed it through his trunks, marveling at its girth and firmness -- she clearly was not the only one close to release. She nuzzled against his neck, raking her teeth against his skin while pressing her lips up and down his sweaty, chlorine-tinged skin. She felt him trembling beneath her, and her own arousal roared in her ears -- she was going to take this man over the edge, whether he knew he wanted to go there or not.

"Gwen, stop, please..." Scott breathed, but made no move to grab her arms or body -- he just remained froze in place. His cock betrayed him, straining hard against his trunks against her stroking palm. Gwen hooked a finger around the band of his trunks, yanking down. His cock sprang free, and she looked down at it, the purple, swollen head pointed straight up at her insistently. She looked back up at him, smiling lustily.

"It doesn't seem like you want me to stop, Scott. But if that's what you really want, just say the word right now, and I'll stop." She looked at him, pausing momentarily. Scott leaned his head back, blinking hard, as if to wake up out of a dream.

Before he could say another word, Gwen dropped to her knees in the grass before him. She wrapped her left hand around the base of his cock, and locked eyes with him as she brought the pulsating head against her wet, parted lips.

"Oh Jesus..." he groaned, fisting her hair into his hands, watching her with wide, hungry eyes.

Gwen's lips parted, stroking the head with her tongue, starting to lather his length. It had been some time since she had enjoyed giving a guy a blowjob, but this was on another level -- to be so fully in control of a man who secretly turned her on just as much as she did him. She bobbed her head down the full length, alternating sucking and slowly inching him in, bit by bit. His cock hit the back of her throat and she gagged, a mouthful of ropy spit sliding out around her lips.

Scott was starting to lose control as he pumped himself into her mouth steadily. The ropy spit from Gwen's mouth slid down onto her full breasts, still wet from the hot tub. She swiped a glob of the spit off her breasts and slid her fingers into her bikini bottoms, rubbing her clit with her lubed-up fingers. Scott's eyes widened, noticing the movement and started to pound his cock into Gwen's greedy mouth.

"Oh shit..." Scott gritted his teeth, lost in the moment. All reservations had gone out the window, for he was fully face fucking Gwen now. She could tell he was close -- and so was she. She was frantically massaging her clit now, and the tingling in her body told her she was about to burst. Good, Gwen thought. Two is better than one.

"FUCK!" Scott hissed, unleashing himself. Pumping fast and hard, with both hands wrapped in her hair, he pulled her against him roughly. She felt the first ropes of his cum in her mouth, bitter from the red wine, but not overly salty. Gwen gulped it down, locking eyes with him as he spurted into her mouth in waves. He gaped at her as he came, as it not believing what had happened. Just as the last bit of his cum hit her tongue, Gwen came against her hand, his cock -- still in her mouth -- muffling her moan of pleasure.

The two of them were silent for a moment, looking at each other in shock, a mist of pleasure hanging heavy. Scott reached down, pulling his swim trunks back onto his body.

"Gwen, I really need to -- your mom -- it's late," he said awkwardly, grabbing for his towel, flushed red in the face. He glanced at his watch. "Look, if your mom gets up and wonders where I am, just tell her... tell her..." He couldn't find words.

Gwen stood up, stepping close to Scott. She pressed her wet body against his, wrapping her arms around his neck. She smiled, tracing her hands up and down the back of his neck. Gwen already knew exactly what she wanted to do with -- and to -- this man, the next time she got him alone.

Scott's face looked agonized, and he reached up to wrest her hands gently from his neck. "Gwen, this can never happen again. This was a mistake, I know you're having a lot of feelings about the divorce, and with the wine, you know, just a big misunderstanding..." he trailed off, looking at her hopefully, like she would snap out of it and agree with him simply. She noticed that his eyes kept darting to her exposed tits, which sat there perkily, begging for someone to lavish them.

Oh you're such a goner, Scott, she laughed to herself internally.

"Sure thing, Scott. I get it." Gwen said, winking at him. "Plus, we're all going to the beach for spring break, right? Don't want to ruin that."

Gwen couldn't tell if Scott was relieved, had realized what a mistake he had made, or was contemplating tearing her bikini bottoms off so he could have a taste of her himself. Probably all three.

"You can show yourself out," Gwen replied, fishing her bikini top out of the hot tub, but still not putting it back on. She sauntered back to Scott, brushing her breasts against his arm as she passed him.

"Thanks again for the flowers. I'm sure my mom will love them," she smirked, walking over to the patio door and pushing it back to let herself in. "See you soon."

12