Hot Tub Holiday

Story Info
My therapist wife does a non-billable session for a neighbor.
6k words
4.34
183.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
252 Followers

It was the weekend finally, Saturday, and Sue and I were passing it at home for once. We had nowhere to be. No work meetings, no appointments to pick still more finishes out for her new office and business. That was all done, and the opening of her therapy office was Monday. Sure, there were still things to be finished, but now it could be done without a hundred different decisions. Luckily the pandemic was finally easing, and back in the office appointments were possible again. So much had been interrupted or cancelled over the last what, two years? We were both vaccinated to the hilt, and so were a most of our friends. We were older and needed to be. Some of our friends and family were vaccinated and still got the damn thing. Our friends, Roger and Ellaine had both gotten it after the first round of vaccines. They were both okay, but Roger had a bit of a tough go with it. They were angrier the pandemic had cancelled their annual swinger party at their place. Actually it cancelled it twice in these two years. Now it was early fall, their pool was closed for the season, and they couldn't limit everyone to the inside of the house. We were more disappointed than they were. It was going to be our first large swinger event, with experienced people to show us the ropes. Oh well, I had joked with Roger, we'd just have to go somewhere warmer and find a party. He actually thought that was a good idea.

The Happy Swinger Couple

But not this weekend. I was out in the front yard on leaf cleanup, and Sue was inside making something for dinner. It was warm enough to have a couple windows open, so I could hear her on her mobile phone every so often talking to one of the family. After a few minutes there was a gust of wind, making a mess of the pile of leaves I had just racked. I heard the storm door open and close and thought the wind had gotten a hold of it but when I turned, Sue was on her way out front door and headed down the driveway. She pointed to the mailbox she was going to check. As she removed the mail a familiar car slowed down and stopped in the street next to her. As the window rolled down I saw that it was Helen, our neighbor two houses down the street. I heard Sue tell whoever was on the phone she would call them back, and she and Helen started talking. Helen stayed in the car, like always.

Not that we didn't know her well. We'd all lived in this neighborhood for more than twenty years. She and her husband Jerry were here before us. Our kids grew up together but went to different schools. Over the years we were at countless cookouts, birthday celebrations, both child and adult. Christmas parties every year, except during Covid. But, Helen had lost Jerry almost a year ago. Not to Covid but some undiagnosed heart problem that led to failure. They were married for thirty-five years, and like that, he was gone. Nicest neighbor and friend you could have. We helped each other over the years with various home projects. Mostly eased the problem and found the solution with a few beers, and laughed a lot.

These days Helen kept to herself. Grief played a part I'm sure, but she did continue to regularly speak with Sue either by phone or like she was in the car. I think she spoke to Sue as both a friend and a therapist. I didn't pay attention to what they were talking about, the sound of the leaves and the breeze continuing to make my task miserable. I was about to take a beer break when Sue and Helen finished talking and laughing together. I heard Helen say, "Okay, I will in just a while", as she drove off down to her house. I stood the rake against the house and looked at Sue with my best "whatever" gesture, and headed to the garage to get a beer out of the refrigerator. Sue followed me saying;

"Helen's going to come over for a while this evening."

"Really, well that's a change. She starting to come out of it a bit?"

"You know you never get over the loss of a spouse Jay. They were married thirty-five years."

"Yea, I know. Jerry used to tell me constantly how long they were married. Made it sound amusingly painful. She coming for dinner?"

"No, just drinks and desert. Which I now have to run out and get. This is probably going to be a "non-billable" therapy session. She'll want to talk, and I'll let her. Well, it'll be a good night for it. Would you make sure the hot tub is good to go?"

"It's okay, I checked it this morning. I'll sneak up the temp a little bit."

"Alright, I'll be back soon."

With that she headed into the house, grabbed her purse and headed for the store. I headed for the camping chair in the open garage to enjoy my beer. As I sat there I thought;

"What great luck. Two women, my speed, running around here in bathing suits and drinking in the hot tub. Wait until they get out and that chill air hits their chests. "Nice", I thought.

Sue got back home about forty-five minutes after she left. We had the chicken and rice she had already made for dinner, then it was time to rid up the house with company coming. Kids had been grown and gone for years and it could still look disheveled at times. Our hot tub was on the lower, or second step down part of our concrete patio. That space was right out the French doors of our family room, the hot tub and patio had an angled wooden framed vinyl topped roof over it. I had installed wicker like sun shades all around it years ago. They were frayed but when rolled down still afforded some privacy and a little bit of a noise barrier from the running of the hot tub jets pump. It was getting dark, about 7:30, so I went out, rolled down the shades all around, and lifted the cover on the hot tub just enough to put some scent packs into it. They were supposed to have a relaxing effect but they also masked the odor of the hot tub chemicals that keep it sterile.

Helen & Sue

Sue was up in the kitchen running the blender for margaritas when Helen walked in through our open front door. They stood in the kitchen talking for a bit, then Helen headed for the downstairs bathroom to change into her bathing suit while Sue did the same in the upstairs bedroom. I said to Helen as she was heading down the hall that there was a robe in there to put over yourself for the trip out to the hot tub. She said thanks and headed into the bathroom. I went out to the hot tub and slid the cover off of it and switched on the jets. The steam rose and blew all over the area, fogging the French doors a bit, but the tub was warm and ready. After a few minutes Sue came downstairs and Helen walked out from the bathroom. She looked at me and said;

"You're not joining us?"

"Nope, I can take a hot tub for about fifteen minutes, then I get overheated and sweaty. It's all yours ladies. Enjoy. I'll be watching college football."

"And getting us refills of drinks at our request." Sue said.

"Yea, that's me, cabana boy. Just knock on the door glass."

The two women then proceeded out the french doors, drinks and towels in hand, to the hot tub, disrobed, put the robes and towels on the side, and went up the short stairs into the tub. I heard the requisite "ooh-ing" and "ahh-ing" and how great this felt and how relaxing it was. Then the jets geared up and drowned out whatever they were talking about. I watched the football game, sometimes interrupted by a rap on the door pane from the hot tub for another drink refill. I missed part of the third quarter having to make another pitcher of the margaritas. It was easier for me, carrying the drink glasses, to exit out the sliding glass door in the kitchen and walk down to the hot tub through the drawn shades and steam. I was on my second trip, their third drink. There was muffled laughing and talking, like I said, with the jets running I couldn't hear much. I walked through the shades onto the patio always careful to make some noise as not to startle them. They giggled like school girls at the thought of yet another margarita. As I handed them their drinks I noticed they were all the way up to their necks in the bubbling water. I also noticed their towels, robes, and I had to do a double take, their bathing suits on the side ledge of the hot tub. I think I slightly stammered asking;

"Ah, your suits?"

"Well, they were getting kind of clammy on us, we've been out here a while. Besides, it's just us." Sue said.

"Unless you'd like to join?" Helen said laughing and sipping her drink. "In that case we'd have to put them back on."

"Well, if you're going to put them back on. Um, no, I'm good, let me know if you want another."

I exited the hot tub through the shades, and walked back up towards the kitchen door when it occurred to me. Why just go back inside? This could be an opportunity for this horny little cuss to cop a peek. I went up to the kitchen door and slid it open, then closed with some additional force in case they could hear it. They didn't seem to. Their conversation never stopped. They couldn't see or hear me for all the steam, shades, and pump noise. I also couldn't see them from where I was. I first muted my phone which was in my pocket, then walked a wide path out into the yard in a semi-circle around the tub patio, to the other side, far enough out so my feet couldn't be seen under the shades. I had the advantage of darkness, while they had the hot tub interior light on, plus light from the house. I made it around the far side of the tub patio which is only about ten by twelve. I was at the side of the house where the patio ends, and could get right up to the wall. I had a clear line of sight to them, while they couldn't see me unless they happened to walk over here. I could also hear their conversation because they had to talk louder due to the tub pump rumble. They clinked their drink glasses together, drank and resumed speaking.

"Like I was saying Sue, Jerry's been gone now for a year, and he was sick for a year before that, you know?"

"Yes, I know. It was a long struggle for him, and you too."

"Yes, it was, and I miss him too."

Oh, great, I thought. Here's where the alcohol and the warm temps set in and I've got two sixty year olds crying in the hot tub. Not even remotely hot. Just as I was about to retrace my steps back to the kitchen, the evening took an unexpected turn.

"You see Sue, Jerry was loving, kind, a great father. All the things you want in a partner, but he had his faults."

"Well Helen, everybody has faults."

"Yea, but you're not getting the point and I'm not being very good getting it across. Jerry was a kind of a stick in the mud when it came to the, ah, um, pleasure part of the marriage."

Helen and Sue both took a large swig of their drinks. Helen continued;

"He either lost interest or didn't much have much of any pretty soon after the kids were born. I thought it was me for a long time but I came to realize it wasn't."

"So, what did you do? Did you, and Helen, I'm your friend and a sexual therapist. You know I'm not here to judge. Did you discuss it with him? Did you go.....outside the marriage without him knowing?"

"Oh, no, I couldn't do that to him. We talked about the problem, but he wouldn't seek out help. I think he was embarrassed. He'd try, but he just wasn't getting it done, you know. Um, dysfunction I guess."

It was here they both about downed the rest of their drinks and I was wishing I had one. I was afraid Sue was going to pound on the door frame again for a refill and I'd have to run around through the yard again to make my approach look good.

"So what did you do?"

"Well, for a long time, nothing. But then I discovered that adult bookstore over in Laurelwood. You know the one, in that little shopping center?"

Sue nodded she knew and I almost laughed out loud. Knew it? We'd had a hell of a good time in it. I wanted to go back.

"I started buying these "toys" and DVD's and things. I only went in in the late morning, I'd slip out of work for a few minutes, you know, before the "seedy" crowd came in."

"Seedy" crowd I thought. Us.

"By the way, it must be this drink, I don't know why I'm talking so much."

"That's okay, we're friends. You can tell me anything, you know that. Go on."

"So, I started watching these porn DVD's and using these toys when Jerry wasn't around. You know he traveled a lot for his work. Oh Sue it was so exciting. I started fanaticizing a lot. Hell, I know every position ever invented. I have a dildo and vibrator collection like you wouldn't believe. I was masturbating twice a day. I was coming multiple times. My favorite is a big black one. I love dirty sex talk. Do you have toys too?"

"Well, yes, some, of course."

"Aren't they wonderful? I'm getting excited just talking about them. Does Jay help you with them? Oh, the jets in this hot tub are vibrating on me just right. A whole new world opened for me Sue. Then, I found a bunch of internet sites to go on. Some of these porn stars, they have such big dicks. I'd love one of them to fuck me, or more than one, ha!" So, now your turn, I've told you everything. Now, tell me about what you and Jay do. All the kinky stuff."

Helen sidled over closer to Sue, closing the maybe one foot space between them. I could tell Helen was moving her right arm ever so slightly. Rubbing her pussy? I had fleece jogging pants on with no underwear. I was rock hard and stroking through my pants hearing all this. Sue flexed ever so slightly next to Helen. Not to move away, but to maybe free up her hands.

"Well Helen." Sue started.

With that, Sue told her everything. How we realized in our later years how good sex could be, freed from all the old family obligations. She told her about the nudist camp, Roger and Ellaine, the adult movie theater and casino visits, Kenny, our plans to explore swinging. Everything. Helen listened and seemed to be almost trembling in the water. But she wasn't trembling. She was rubbing her pussy. Oh how I wanted to see that.

"Kenny?" Helen said. "Tell me about him."

"Young guy. Good looking, early thirties. BIG cock. That was at the casino. Jay set the whole thing up. Info he got from Roger and Ellaine."

"Jay was there?"

"There? Sat and watched the whole thing. Took pictures. Joined in at the end. Loved the hell out of it. He loves to see me fucked. Have a good time. Orgasm on a big cock. Hell Helen, I just did my first double penetration a couple weeks ago. I wish we got into this twenty years ago. Jay doesn't know this yet, but we're going to be doing sex training sessions soon through my work. You can join too."

"Oh shit Sue, that's wonderful. I want to see those pictures. I don't want another long term relationship anytime soon. I was unhappy in my marriage too long. Look, now that we're all in the open, do you think I could hang with you guys? Maybe get into this swinger thing?"

"Of course Helen. We'll introduce you to Roger and Ellaine first chance we get. Give it time, but the more, the merrier."

Sue's hands were busy under the water now too. Both of them were gazing at one another and rubbing away at their pussies. It was paradise for me.

"Sue, so Jay, big cock?"

"No, average and he'd be the first to tell you. He loves the whole sexual experience from beginning to end. Perfect partner. Always gets him off to see me get off. The nastier the better. Likes it all. We know our marriage is secure."

"I wish he could have given Jerry some advice. He said nothing to anyone about it I guess. I got into a wide variety of porn Sue. I especially liked the cuckold stuff. Where the husband sits and watches his wife get fucked and likes it or she even humiliates him? Jerry would have been like that. Sounds like Jay enjoys it too?"

"To a point, I think. He always likes to join eventually. He'd enjoy me telling him to do things. You would do that to Jerry?"

"Well, not when he was sick of course, but all those years before, yes."

"Damn Helen, I'm loving this talk we're having. Aside from the fact I'm excited beyond all get out, and you are to, it's great rehearsal for my new practice. Are you comfortable with this?"

"Oh, hell yes, I'm loving it. So good opening up to you like this. Sue, I've been masturbating during all this. Between the hot tub jets and our talk. You?"

"Oh Helen, yes, yes I have been. Was trying not to be obvious, but yes our talk and these damn jets. Let's do it. Get out pussies really going. Jay's inside. So tell me about Jerry. What would you do?"

"First I'd have put his limp dick in one of those cages. Have you seen them? Then I'd have fucked a hot young guy with a big cock right in front of him. Let him do whatever he wanted, and asked Jerry why he couldn't do this. I'd let the guy cum on me, then have Jerry clean me up with his tongue, oh YEA!!!"

Sue and Helen were both working themselves, scant and fragmented sounds of pleasure sometimes louder than the hot tub. They both leaned against the side of the hot tub and arched up, raising their pussies to almost the surface of the water, their right hand fingers out of the water moving the lips of their excited cunts.

"Want to see something?" Sue said.

She reached over on the side and grabbed her phone. She worked her thumb over the screen for a moment. She got closer to Helen.

"Jay took most of these. There, that's Kenny. As you can see I have his cock in my mouth. And...oh, here. He's fucking me from behind. Jay was jerking off and rooting me on. Here's Roger and Ellaine. We've got big plans with them. You need to come with us."

"Yes Sue, I will for sure."

"Oh, and here's my first DP. We were at my new office. This is the real estate guy. He was a swinger too. See, I'm riding Jay's dick, he gave the phone to the other guy. There, Jay spreads my ass, and there, look at him fucking my asshole. Ummmmm..."

"That didn't hurt, two dicks?"

"Not for long. I came so hard. So did the two of them!"

Suddenly, Sue flinched a little bit, enough to slightly splash the bubbling water.

"Oh, Helen, WOW! Yes..."

"It feels good, yea? Feel my pussy too. Rub my clit. Finger me deep. I'll do you."

I had my hand in my pants now, stroking away. I took out my phone to video this and almost dropped it. I could tell they were feeling each other up. Both had their heads back. They'd look at one another every few seconds. They each would moan. Sue said:

"Put your leg up on the inside of my leg and spread open. It will help keep our legs open. Then stick your fingers in me, and I'll do the same."

"Oh yea Sue. YEA!!!"

"That's it Helen, FUCK ME!!! FUCK MY PUSSY!!! DEEPER!

"YOU TOO SUE. GO REALLY DEEP!! I like putting a black rubber cock in there!!! Sue, we need more. Can we go inside? Do you think Jay would like to play?"

"I think he could be enticed."

Sue pulled her left hand up from out of the water and put her first and second fingers in her mouth;

"Besides, I can't taste your pussy really good in this water."

They both moved to get out of the hot tub. I had to bee line it around the side of the house, through the side gate, and run around the house to the front door. I knew I had some time. They would dry off some. Then turn off the hot tub. I had to appear not out of breath, and act like I knew nothing. I was back in the house, in the kitchen in a flash for a sixty year old guy. I heard them coming in. I took a deep breath and headed down to the family room. Both were loosely wearing their robes and carrying everything else. So brushed by me on her way upstairs.

jc1961
jc1961
252 Followers
12