All Comments on 'Hot Tub Holiday'

by jc1961

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Kicker73Kicker7311 months ago

Nice! Look forward to the next installment.

raraewriterraraewriter11 months ago

You have outdone yourself again. Bravo!

LIDiverLIDiver11 months ago

Very lucky guy. Can we borrow Sue or Helen?

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Illustrations are kind of small..

But I love the content!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ah nice story, sans therapist. The pictures of the women together were hot recent memories for us. We weren't swingers but did share our pool with my best friend and her husband for years, occasionally naked if the kids were asleep or in school. My BFF and I were skinny-dipping late one morning and were sunning ourselves poolside, sharing thin joint when I sat up and leaned over towards her. I softly asked, "Would you like to, ...you know, ...do something." She looked up at me, "What do you have in mind?" My fingers very slowly brushed over her pubes, her eyes opened and she stared at me very, very intently for some time, moments felt like hours, my heart was going to burst, nervously I wet my lips, maintained her eye lock and continued to slowly moved my fingers back and forth. I started to say, "It was just (a thought, skip it) but her hand reached over and pushed my fingers down onto her pussy, my heart stopped. A Disney line came up from her, "You've got to kiss the girl." We were 37.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, believable at times, Hairy Pussy is the best 5 rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous