Hot Tub Hotwife

Story Info
Hot tub invitation leads to wife sharing.
2.3k words
4.3
80k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
327 Followers

There was a young fellow named Art, who was acquainted with my wife, Julie, through a mutual friend. He was a really nice guy who was perhaps 15- or 20-years junior to us (we were in our mid-forties at the time of this event). He worked for a major computer company and, though single, owned a fine three-bedroom house in a rather nice neighborhood, which included a hot tub on a large back deck.

One week in mid-January, he invited Julie and I to come have dinner with him and then enjoy the hot tub afterwards. We readily accepted and, honestly, had no preconceived notions of where it might lead; rather naïve you might say. On the night in question, we packed our swimsuits and towels in a small overnight bag and headed over to Art's house.

After a dinner that was wonderfully prepared, delicious, and paired nicely with a good red wine, Art suggested we adjourn to the living room while he fixed some drinks for us. I had my customary rum and coke, Julie had a Tom Collins, and Art a glass of scotch, neat. As he placed the tray with our drinks on the coffee table, he suggested we take our drinks to the hot tub. As he stated this, he began stripping off his clothing. As he was taking off his shirt, Julie said, "We brought our swimsuits. Where shall we change?"

"There's no need for swimsuits," Art replied. "I have a privacy fence surrounding the yard and no one can see us." With that he whisked off his pants and stood in his birthday suit as he grabbed his drink from the tray and grinned at us.

I looked at Julie, who, in turn, was looking at Art's manhood. I glanced over and saw that he was about average in length and girth, but he had shaved all his pubic hair. This is something we had not seen before in person. "You're starting to make me feel self-conscious," he said with a grin.

"My apologies," I said as I began to disrobe. "Come on Julie. Let's not make our host uncomfortable." This seemed to snap her out of her reverie, and she began to slowly unbutton her blouse. She never diverted her gaze from Art's penis and Art just stared back as Julie undressed. I noticed his cock start to rise as each garment was discarded to the sofa where Julie had been sitting. As I contemplated the effect Julie was having on Art, my own penis jumped to rigid attention.

"Am I the cause of this sudden growth you two are experiencing?" Julie asked, as she stood in all her naked glory before us. Her face slightly flushed. Her dirty blond hair hung loosely around her shoulders. Her nipples were at pert attention and the areolas were drawn into small circles about the size of a quarter and her labia began to show under her unshaven pubic hairs. Julie is just slightly pudgy with small breasts and a bit of a muffin top, a stunning figure in my opinion. She was slowly shifting her weight from one smooth leg to the other, which made her shapely hips sway slightly as she continued to gaze at Art's now fully erect penis, which was about the same length as mine but had slightly more girth.

"You most certainly are," Art replied "and your body is so well proportioned. I'm certainly lusting after you. I'm so sorry, Jim, if I'm being too forward or offensive, but your wife is gorgeous."

"I'm not offended at all," I said. "In fact, I'm rather proud that you find her desirable." I tried to look nonchalant about the whole thing, but in reality, I felt just like when I first had sex with a woman. My mouth was dry, and my heart was racing. There was a knot in my stomach. Sure, I had seen my wife having sex with a masseur in a spa, but I was in another room viewing through a two-way mirror. This seemed much more intimate. It seemed I was about to witness my wife having sex with another man UP CLOSE.

Julie dropped to her knees in the middle of the living room and beckoned us over. "Come over here and let me inspect your packages a bit more closely." I immediately moved over and stood with my erection directly next to her right cheek. Art was more tentative in his movements, but with my encouragement, he stood on Julie's left with his erection next to her left cheek. Then Julie took a cock in each hand and began by gently rubbing our cocks and kissing each in turn, starting at the head and working her way down our shafts, finally kissing our balls. "Very nice cocks," she purred with a huge smile on her pretty face.

Precum was leaking out of both our cocks and Julie soon began to lick at the tips. As she pulled away from each cock, the precum would draw out in a long string until it would break and run down her chin. Julie next began to concentrate on giving Art her best blowjob effort, bobbing her head up and down on his dick and encircling it with her right hand and jerking him off at the same time. It took only a few minutes before Art blurted out, "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!" Julie released his cock from her mouth just as it erupted with jets of thick white cum that spurted over her head and landed across her face and hair in several thick ropes. The sight of this facial cum-shot, from another man, in person, sent me over the edge and I, too, spurted ropes of cum over her face and hair. She looked absolutely stunning with cum all over her face and hair. Art had the presence of mind, though, to excuse himself and get a moist towel for Julie to clean up.

Then we all just sort of flopped down on the sofa with Julie between me and Art and our now flaccid cocks. "That was great, but I hope you boys will be up for more and soon," Julie stated emphatically. "I need at least one orgasm before this night is through."

"Well," Art said with a bit of a smirk. "Why don't we adjourn to the hot tub and maybe things will spark back to life."

We all grabbed our drinks and headed outside to the hot tub. There was snow on the ground, but the heated water felt great. We drank and talked about nothing in particular, at first. Then the conversation took a natural turn toward sex and open relationships. Art was only vaguely familiar with the concept, so we explained how it works for us, which at this time was still in its infancy.

We all knew that one shouldn't stay in a hot tub very long so after about 10 or 15 minutes we sat on the edge for a bit to cool off. It was still comfortable, even with subfreezing temperatures outside, as long was we stayed close to the heated water. Art excused himself to go to the bathroom, giving Julie and I a moment alone. "Are you okay with this going further?" She asked. "This is the first time we've done this together."

"Absolutely," I replied. "I'm as giddy as a schoolboy. That episode in the house was fantastic." My penis twitched as we talked.

Art returned and Julie went to the bathroom. Art watched her naked ass sway as she walked into the house. "She is so gorgeous," he said. "You are so lucky, and I thank you for letting her give me such a fantastic blowjob. I would like very much to experience more of her tonight."

"It's entirely up to her," I replied. "She gave you a blowjob because she wanted to give you one. If she wants to fuck you, she will, and in a manner that is comfortable to her. This is all about her and what pleases her." My penis enlarged a bit.

Julie soon returned and I excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I returned my flaccid cock sprung to attention when I saw that Art was standing in the hot tub in front of Julie and kissing her. It looked like they were battling each other to see who could suck the tongue out of the other person's mouth. His hands were on her small, but pert, tits and her hands were on his cock. "Hey!" I yelled. "Don't start without me!"

Julie broke off the kiss and turned to me. "Well, hurry up!" she cried.

I sat next to her on the side of the tub and said, "alright, you may continue." So, Julie leaned back, supporting her upper body with her hands on the deck that surrounded the tub, while Art moved his hands down and began gently rubbing Julie's furry mound. My cock was pointed straight up.

Art then moved his head in close between Julie's legs and looked like he was inspecting her pussy as he spread her lips and swirled her clit with his thumb. Then he licked it once. Paused. Then licked it again. Paused. Then encapsulated her clit with his mouth. He must have been using his tongue on her clit because Julie threw her head back, eyes closed, and let out a long moan. A drop of precum appeared on the head of my dick.

I pulled Julie to me and kissed her hard on the mouth. Our tongues swirled and I hugged her close to me. I broke the kiss to whisper in her ear, "I love you so much."

She placed her hand on the side of my face and stared intently into my eyes. "I love you, too," she said, "and I always will." A tear ran down her cheek. "Thank you for this."

Next Art licked his way up Julie's body, stopping briefly to flick each nipple with his tongue, then up to another tongue battling kiss. Then she suddenly made a sound and pulled away, looking down at her crotch area. I, too, looked down and saw Art's cock nestled in Julie's pubic hair. Julie looked at me with pleading eyes. "Go ahead," I said. She reached down with her left hand and guided the tip of his dick to the opening of her pussy. I spread the precum all over my dick and slowly moved my hand up and down.

I wish I had filmed this part. I wish I could have slowed down time so it wouldn't have happened so quickly. My mouth was dry. My stomach fluttered. My heart was pounding in my chest. Julie had lined him up, then he slowly and gently pushed the mushroom head inside her pussy. Paused for a second, then slid all the way in. It was the single most erotic thing I had ever seen. Art then began slowly fucking Julie. She moaned in pleasure. Her head was again back, like she was staring up to heaven, but her eyes were shut, and she was biting her lower lip as she concentrated on the pleasure between her legs. I leaned in and put my mouth on her left nipple and started flicking it with my tongue. Julie then held my head in place with her left hand and let out another long moan.

I turned my head and gently rested my head on Julie's chest so I could see Art's cock as it moved in and out of her pussy at an increasing pace. It was at that moment that I realized he wasn't wearing a condom. 'Oh well, too late now,' I thought. That meant I was likely going to get the extra treat of seeing him cum inside her, provided he didn't pull out. Just as these thoughts were passing through my head, he announced that he was about to cum. Julie let go of my head and reached out with both hands to pull him all the way inside her as he grunted and spasmed with his orgasm.

I lifted my head from Julie's chest, and stood in the hot tub. Art pulled his flaccid penis from Julie's pussy, stepped back, and moved to sit beside Julie on her right side. I moved in to take his place between her legs. At first, I just stared at her pussy, observing the slow drip of Art's cum leaking from her wide-open hole. Then I stepped up and inserted my cock for sloppy seconds. She was so slick and so open from Art's girth that I could barely feel any friction. That was a very good thing because I lasted longer than usual. Julie and I kissed; our tongues intertwined. She had both hands on my ass and was pulling me in hard with each thrust. Her intensity mounted as she began to grunt and moan. Finally, she let out a loud, "AAAAAhhhhhhhh!" as she came. That was the final stimulus that sent me over the top and I emptied my load to mingle with Art's.

We were all pretty much worn out by that point and slowly trapsed back into the house. As we dressed, Art said, "Thank you both so much for including me in this experience. The hottest thing I've ever seen was seeing you both fucking each other. I've seen people have sex lots of times in porno, but that's the first time I've ever witnessed it live. I will never forget this evening."

As we drove home, Julie leaned over rested her head on my shoulder as she rubbed my right arm. "Thank you again," she said. "Speaking for myself, I had a great time. How do you feel?"

"Honey," I replied, "watching as he inserted his penis in you was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. As long as you are enjoying yourself, we can do this kind of thing as often as you want. I'm all in on this."

"Thanks baby. I do love you so."

We slept blissfully that night.

Jb0664
Jb0664
327 Followers