Hot Tub on A New Moon

Story Info
Queer boy gets sucked and fucked in the hot tub.
2.1k words
4.59
3.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrFemme
DrFemme
11 Followers

We giggle as little as we tiptoe out into the night, closing the screen door behind us. It's crisp and cold, and I can feel my nipples harden under my green and white striped 1950s style bikini top. I look over at you under my lashes, and see you shivering a bit, my poor cold boy, but remaining valiant as you offer my a hand to step down off the porch and walk with me over to the tub.

Together we work to take the top off of it, steam rising as it hits the chilly air. Placing it on the side, you again show your chivalry as you wait for me to balance my towel on the fence, and then hold out your arm to let me climb in. I moan slightly at the temperature change, and sink into the water while I watch you get in, taking in every inch of your body. I let you feel my eyes on you, knowing you're a bit shy, my desire apparent as I sigh prettily as you slowly easy yourself into the warm water.

We chat a bit as I turn the bubbles on, making small talk. This is for you, to give you ease. I, on the other hand, am having to restrain myself from jumping your bones, all the thoughts of what I wish to do to you swirling through my head. As we settling into position, I lean my head back and moan as the jets hit just right on my back. Mmmm. I can feel your attention shifting to me.

Looking at you directly, I pat the water near me. "Come here boy, sit in my lap so I can rub your shoulders. I don't bite...hard...until you beg me to do so."

I see and feel you pause and shiver on your way over. Is it the cold? Or arousal? I'm not sure, and I don't think you are either. Perhaps a little of both? You perch on my lap, as well as anyone is able to do in the water, and I begin to run my nails lightly over you, feeling you arch up into me. Leaning forward I kiss you right at the base of your skull, and then work my lips over to the left side of your neck. I begin softly, and work my way up in intensity.

Still, I hold myself back. We are in my yard, and as much as I want to bend you over the side of the tub and fuck you as my slick fingers freeze in the cold before then sliding back into you, the last thing I need is another letter from the HOA, or worse, my nosey neighbors calling the cops. I allow my right arm to sneak around your waist, pulling you into me as my lips, teeth, and tongue slowly work around your neck and shoulders. At the same time, I reach behind me and pull at my halter top to undo the bow, and deftly unhook the back of my swimsuit top until I floats away between us.

Pressing my now free breasts up against your back, I slide both hands down your chest, alternating exploration with the pads of my soon to be wrinkled finger tips with deeper scratches of my nails, soliciting a quiet but primal moan from you. My clit aches in response. Turning you on like this, where anyone can watch? Unf. You make me feel like a goddess, you a mortal with whom I may play with as I will.

I'm not sure if you realize I'm topless from the feeling of my flesh against yours, or because you notice my top floating on the other side of the tub, but I know you know when you let out a noise of pure desire and push your back further against me, spreading your legs over mine. I have you exactly where I want you, your torso barring my naked chest from anyone peeping out of their windows, and your wholeness open to me.

Both hands are now wrapped around your waist, and begin to slide down your exposed thighs. My lips continue to explore your back and neck. You sigh and whisper "bite me."

I pause. "I'm sorry boy, I didn't hear you."

You move your hips, partly in desire and partly in shyness. "I said, bite me." Silence. "Please?"

"I believe I said beg. Doesn't sound as though you really want it." I do. I want it, I want you, so incredibly badly. I feel like a panther waiting to pounce. All of my muscles taut, holding myself in place, waiting. I feel the indecision in you, not sure what to do or say to convince me. As I feel your pause, I grip both of your inner thighs richly, one in teach hand, your flesh twisting and my nails digging into your skin.

Decision made, you lean your head back and whisper, almost in a stage whisper, "please. Bite me. I need it. I need you, please, your teeth in me." My cunt aches hearing this; a pretty boy begging for my marks in their shoulder? A moment of raw possession and pain? You barely finish your sentence before I stretch my body up and bite into the muscle between your neck and your shoulder, marking you as mine for tonight.

My teeth and hands unleash you at the same time, and you start to collapse forward as the endorphins race through your system. Worry not; my arms are still wrapped around you and I am not going to let you go anywhere right now.

"Going somewhere? But I thought you'd maybe like me to touch you...here?" I let the finger tips on my left hand float over and graze your cock through the boxer briefs you're wearing because you forgot to bring a suit over. I had told you it would be probably fine to be nude, but you insisted. As someone who has navigated gender and body stuff myself and with many a partner, and didn't question it. Now, it made it only a worse tease for you and I could feel your hardness in my fingers, but through layers of wet fabric.

You press forward into me, but I pull my hand away. Both hands continue to grab and knead your inner thighs. I want you hungry and desperate.

Finally, I can tell you have no words and are only moaning and trying to keep it quiet enough so that no one can hear you over the sounds of the water jets running. I pause; I love it when you beg me, hearing your deep need come out of your mouth, but I too am impatient, and as much of an exhibitionist as I am, and that midnight under a new moon is as safe as time as any, I realize the longer we spend here, the higher the risk of my neighbors.

So I slide my finger into the hole in your boxer briefs, and they no longer are meandering. Finding your hard cock, they are on a mission; I grab it between my middle and index fingers, and stroke it slowly but firmly. Out of your mouth and over the jets, I hear you muttering a semblance of words that includes fuck, god, yes, fuck fuck fuck, and a smattering of pleases and thank yours.

I feel your pulse in your cock as you lean your body back into me, covering your chest yet again with warm water, and placing your ear right by my mouth.

Not one to miss any opportunity, I nibble your ear lobe and begin to whisper "you're such a hot fucking slut right now, MY hot fucking slut, basically splayed open across my lap in the back yard, begging me and thanking me for stroking you off? Such a sweet slutty boy you are for me and I love it so much." I can feel you twitch in response to my words, and my own body responds in kind to the effect I am having on you in this moment. My goddess, you make me feel some kind of way. I just want to fuck you for days until you are begging me to stop, and then keep going. But the panther is constrained, for tonight.

I push you off my lap, and you utter a small cry of distress. "Put your hands behind your neck, and lie back into the water," I tell you, lust at an equal balance with the directorial quality in my voice. As you move to follow my instructions, I sink to my knees in the water, pull your boxer briefs off before you can say a word, and spread your legs around me as you float face up in the center of the hot tub.

With one hand supporting your ass, I push your hips out of the water a bit and watch you shiver at the frigid air. Before you can complain though, my mouth is on you, amused as you try to buck your hips up into me, but result in almost dunking your face underneath. I laugh a little, but continue my oral ministrations with my lips, tongue, and mouth.

Floating, you realize you just have to let it all happen, and I feel you relax into me a little when this clicks. Without removing my mouth, I slide a finger from my right hand into you, near my body so no one can happen to see what I am doing. Your hole receives me beautifully, and I am so turned on as I wish I too had something to grind my own swollen clit against as I moan as your hole squeezes around me.

A second finger soon follows, working their way in and out and in and out, slowly but steadily as I suck you deeply in my mouth, delighting in your cock, head bobbing up and down. I feel your abs activate, as much in pleasure as to hold you steady in the water. Sliding a third finger in, I bring my head up for a moment. "You must count to 30, slowly and calmly, in your head. If you make it there, you may come. If you don't, I will stop and be done and your orgasm will be ruined. Act carefully, sweet one."

With that, I slam a third finger into you, and begin to fuck you, HARD. I vary my tempo, a few shallow strokes and then a deep one, followed by a few more shallow. My mouth is back on your cock, sucking it deeply as my pointed tongue also draws designs on it. Hard and fast, I push your body. I can feel how much you want to let go, and how much you are holding back. I let just a little of my panther out, and let myself feel a little wild as my fingers curl up inside, sliding in and out over and over, never slowing. Finally, 35 seconds (by my count) have passed and I feel all of the tension coalesce in your body before it all releases, a ball of cosmic energy that forces is way out of you when you climax amid the water jets, your hole clamping on my fingers and cock pulsing in my mouth.

Slowly, I slide my fingers out of you, release your cock from my lips. You're shaking again; some cold, some endorphins, some release. I pull you close into my arms as we head back into the corner again, you curled up into me, and on my lap.

The timed jets shut off just as I am telling you what a good sweet boy you are, and how much I love having my way with you. At the same time, my next door neighbor opens his door to let his Great Dane out. We freeze until the dog does his business in the snow before going back on, and once again, we are alone in the silence.

We look at each other and break into giggles. "I suppose we should get you warmed up and finish the rest of this inside?" I glance at you quizzically, not sure if there even is a rest of this.

"Ah yes, I believe you have some etchings to show me? is that the right term?"

I am tickled you remembered something so esoteric. Smacking your ass, relatively gently as we exit the hot tub and re-robe, I tell you "inside, a hot shower and several rooms of etching await," before I appreciatively use your arm to mount the porch and head back into the house.

DrFemme
DrFemme
11 Followers