Hot Tub Party Ch. 03

Story Info
Lacey finally gets her birthday present.
1.8k words
4.2
37.5k
33
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: this is a work of pure fiction and does not reflect the views or values of the author, nor does the author endorse any of the actions of the fictional characters herein. If you are having thoughts or urges pertaining to the abuse of a real human being, please seek psychological treatment urgently before you harm anyone. The actions contained within this work of fiction are reprehensible and evil, but are written here for purposes of pure escapism and fantasy. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

—————————————-

The sounds of squealing teenagers pulled Bob out of his slumber, he cracked his eyes hesitantly to see that the sun had begun to sink below the treetops, and the house was casting a shadow on his otherwise sunny spot in the tub. He looked over to his brother Earl who was closing up the barbecue grill and wondered how long he'd been asleep. "Earl! Hey asshole get over here!" he yelled, getting his youngest brother's attention. Earl looked up from the grill and jogged over.

"What's up?" he asked with his typical deer-in-the-headlights look

"Why the fuck didn't you wake me you prick? I'm gonna be all pruned up now!" Earl hesitated for a moment, then looked over at the pool where his daughter and her friends were playing.

"Sorry man, I just wanted to keep an eye on the kids, make sure they didn't get up to nothing while you were out," he replied sheepishly.

"And where the fuck is Jason?"

"Oh," Earl scratched his head, "well I dunno, I guess he must've gone to get more beer? I think he said something about us being out, I'm sure he's on his way back by now." Bob gritted his teeth and started to get up when he saw his other brother saunter in from the driveway with a case full of cold beers. Fuck it, he thought, might as well get a little buzzed rather than end the night in a bad mood.

Jason hopped back into the jacuzzi and handed Bob a beer without a word, he knew his brother. Bob snatched the bottle and chugged it down, turning his annoyance to his daughter's increasingly loud friends. "Hey, I thought we bought enough to last the whole day, how'd we run out?"

"Kids must've snuck a few while we weren't looking," Jason shrugged. Bob glared at the irritating teenagers who were standing way too close to his teenage daughter.

"Lacey!" Bob yelled across the yard, "Lacey get over here right this minute!"

Earl looked up from whatever he was doing at the grill to watch Lacey reluctantly pry herself from the group of admiring boys and trudge over to her angry father.

"Yeah dad?" she asked with her arms crossed.

"Lacey it's time for your friends to go home now." She opened her mouth to argue, but Bob put his hand up sternly, and Lacey knew better than to start. She solemnly trudged back to the yard to say her goodbyes.

By this point Earl had made his way back to the hot tub, and sank quietly into the corner. "You don't have to be so hard on her Bob, she's only gonna turn once.."

"Wait till you have kids before you tell me how to raise mine, got it?" Bob snapped back, angrily finishing off his beer and reaching for another.

"Well, I'm just sayin' the kid deserves to have a little fun." Bob rolled his eyes. "I know— let's let her have her first beer!"

Bob grimaced, and almost began to let Earl know that by the looks of it, it wouldn't even be her first beer that day, but he saw the hopeful look on Earl's face and grinned. Fuck it, she is turning 18..

"Yeah fine whatever. LACEY!" Bob yelled out to his daughter as she hurriedly hugged the last of her admirers goodbye and jogged back, her cute little tits bouncing with every step.

"Yeah?"

"Lacey, you're a woman now, and I think it's only fair that I finally let you have your first beer." He grinned at her shocked face, knowing she wouldn't dare to contradict him. "So get your ass in here and take this," he said, pulling a fresh bottle out of the cooler.

Lacey hesitated for a moment, realizing how crowded the jacuzzi was with her dad and uncles, but she knew better than to argue, so she quietly stepped into the tub, wincing as the hot water enveloped her body. She squeezed in between her dad and uncle Earl, he'd always been nice to her, and even let her play hooky at his house sometimes. Her dad smiled and handed her the opened bottle. She took a tentative sip and pretended to be shocked by the bitterness. Her uncles laughed and her dad grinned. "Drink up hon, there's a couple more with your name on em."

The minutes and bottles passed and Lacey began to enjoy herself. Her uncles and dadwere recounting stories about their childhood, and she was entertained by their antics. She giggled at the thought of her dad being a ladies man, or her uncle Jason being skinny. She leaned her head back on the tub a bit when she felt a hand brushing her thigh. She assumed it was a mistake, and started to shift, but then realized she couldn't go much further without sliding up against her dad, which sounded like a nightmare, so she froze. The hand clearly belonged to uncle Earl, but she couldn't bring herself to look at him, she was so embarrassed. Maybe he didn't realize? Maybe he was drunk and thought she was someone else? Her mind raeced with possibilities, until she felt a tugging at her bikini bottoms, and suddenly they sent slack. He had pulled the string that kept them tied to one side, and now they were uselessly clinging to one leg. She started in horror to reach for them, but it was too late, the fingers that had been untying the bow were now ceaselessly exploring her bare pussy. Her right hand gripped the beer bottle tightly, and her left hand grabbed at his wrist, to try and pull out of his grasp, but even if she could, there was no way for her to leave without her bikini bottoms. She screamed inwardly as his thick fingers began to slide across her cleft, playing with her pussy lips and rubbing slow circles around her clit.

Earl, stroked his dick slowly as he played with his niece's soft pussy. This was a dream come true for him. He saw the helpless look on her face and it made his dick even harder. Jason and Bob kept chatting like they had no idea what was happening, but he could see from the smirk on Bob's face, and the twinkle in Jason's eyes, that they knew exactly what was going on under the water. He expected that they'd want to share soon enough, but he would relish this "private" time with her as long as he could.

He slipped a single digit into her warm canal and noticed that her lower lip began to tremble slightly. He wanted nothing more than to suck on those sweet, plump lips, but he knew he'd have to take it slow if he didn't want to spook her. Very slowly, he began to pump his finger in and out of her tight little pussy. He gripped his dick tighter as he imagined her sliding down his pole, and nearly moaned in excitement. He slipped a second finger into her, and reveled at her tightness. His second finger seemed to break her trance, and she made to get up suddenly, but he quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her onto his lap. His erection was standing free and proud through his loose trunks, and it nestled excitedly between her thighs.

Bob and Jason had thrown their heads back in laughter over something, and barely spared a glance towards them. He made a mental note to thank his brothers later, as his dick slid back and forth across her bare crotch, moaning inwardly as he felt her silky smooth pussy lips part over the head,

She clenched her teeth and stared in her fathers direction as her uncle rubbed his dick against her pussy, willing him to look over and save her. She felt Earls hips repositioning under her and knew that if she didn't find a way out of this then he'd be slipping inside of her soon enough. She quickly tried to slip off of his lap, but he caught her by the waist again and pulled her back towards him, this time pointing his dick straight at her tender little cunt.

Bob glanced over as he saw his little baby girl's face screw shut in pain and her entire body shudder. He heard a strangled moan slip through her gritted teeth and gripped his dick harder under the bubbles. His sweet little princess was finally getting some good dick, and three feet away from him nonetheless. He wickedly wondered if he should ask for a go once Earl had had his fill.

Earl was in heaven, he grunted softly as he gripped Laceys soft hips and bounced her slowly on his thick cock, and immersed himself in the pleasure that her tight, slick pussy was providing him. He heard her whimper a few times but otherwise she stayed silent, 'good,' he thought, 'this way I can enjoy this alone for a little longer'. He knew his brothers would eventually want a taste of what he was enjoying, they were selfish assholes like that, but that didn't mean he had to share right away. Soon, however, he couldn't have kept it a secret if he'd wanted to— his little niece was too much for his dick to handle and he was gonna lose it soon. He slammed her harder and faster down on his dick and growled like a madman while Lacey openly cried. If his eyes had been open, he would have noticed Bob standing up, pulling his dick out of his trunks and shoving it between Lacey's pouty little lips, but he was too lost in his own pleasure. Lacey was writhing like an animal, and it was all he could do to keep her in place while his brother moved her head back and forth on his dick. He opened his eyes and saw his brothers fist in her hair, enjoying her sweet mouth and it drove him over the edge. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he moaned her name and pumped his cum into her tight teen pussy.

Bob continued to fuck her face after Earl had finished, and lay back with his eyes shut, enjoying the feeling of his dick softening inside he girl. Lacey helplessly bounced back and forth as her father used her mouth as a fuck toy. With a final grunt, bob shoved his dick in to the hilt and spilled his seed down the back of her throat. He pulled his dick out of her drooling mouth and sat back down.

"Happy birthday baby girl," he said with a wink at his shocked daughter, and grabbed another beer from the cooler.