Hot Tub Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Darryl helps mom in the kitchen and it gets messy.
1.9k words
4.12
47.9k
31
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: this is a work of pure fiction and does not reflect the views or values of the author, nor does the author endorse any of the actions of the fictional characters herein. If you are having thoughts or urges pertaining to the abuse of a real human being, please seek psychological treatment urgently before you harm anyone. The actions contained within this work of fiction are reprehensible and evil, but are written here for purposes of pure escapism and fantasy. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

—————————————-

Darryl backed away shakily from the poolside hedge where he'd been sneaking a smoke away from the prying eyes of his strict parents and spoiled sister. The ashes of the long-forgotten cigarette dropped from the cold butt in his hand as he struggled to take in everything he'd just overheard. His father had raped his mother? Then married her when he found out she was pregnant with him and Lacey? And now his uncles knew too and seemed fine with it?

He'd always known his dad was an asshole and treated his mother like shit, but he had no idea how bad it was. 'Poor mom,' he thought as he gazed towards the neat little house that she'd managed for the past 18 years.

All of that cooking, cleaning, juggling bills, soccer practice, college applications, neighborhood cookouts, family get togethers, shopping, organizing and on top of ALL of that he had her greet him at the door in nothing but an apron too? Darryl shuddered at the thought of her in her little frilly plaid apron bent over his dad's lap with her ass hanging out while he stroked himself in and out of her mouth. It was a strangely evocative thought. Darryl snapped himself out of his thoughts as he heard his twin sister calling for him from behind the hedge. Quickly he tossed the untouched butt behind his shoulder and made his way back towards the party.

"There you are!" Lacey exclaimed in exasperation as she rounded the corner, hair askew and firm little tits bouncing with every angry step, "I've been looking everywhere for you!"

"What's up sis?"

"Moms looking for you dumbass, she needs help in the house for party stuff, and now I'm out here chasing you down for some reason. Can you please just go so she'll get off my case already? It's MY party I don't wanna be stuck in the house the whole time!"

Darryl sighed and rolled his eyes, technically they'd only been born an hour apart, but Lacey had been born two minutes from midnight and so their birthdays on two consecutive days. She constantly rubbed it in that she was older than him, and though he'd never admit it, it still got to him a bit.

"Alright sorry, I was just getting kinda sick of Annie hitting on me constantly— can you tell her to back off, she's not my type and it's getting on my nerves"

It was Lacey's turn to roll her eyes this time. "Bullshit, Annie asked you out ONCE and she's got a new guy now she's totally over you. Plus I know you were back here smoking, you fucking reek. I'm not gonna tell dad, but just be more discreet, it's really obvious." With a flip of her auburn hair, she turned on her heel and traipsed back towards her party, her ample hips swaying with each step.

Darryl admired her figure for a moment. She had wide hips like their mother, but she didn't have that petite hourglass figure that his father had so admired. She was tall and willowy, with soft skin and long, toned limbs. The perfect physique for basketball team captain, and their school's most wanted sexpot. It was no secret that she slept around and had no qualms about who knew. He admired that about her, she was confident in herself and what she wanted, but her brashness rubbed him the wrong way sometimes.

For himself, he wanted a woman like their mother; quiet and unassuming, someone who wouldn't rock the boat too much. He'd always been good in school, and had managed to skip ahead a grade, even getting a full ride with his swimming scholarship. He had big plans for the future, and wanted to share them with someone who saw things the way he did.

He swung open the door to the kitchen and finally found his mom, balancing precariously on the seat of a barstool in her tiptoes, trying to reach toward the top shelf with all of her 5 feet and 3 inches, but failing quite spectacularly. "Darryl! Thank god you're here honey, come help me reach this jug of olive oil, it all the way back there," she said, pointing towards the top shelf as she climbed down, her see-through linen dress riding up slightly as she bent down to stabilize herself. Darryl tried his best to avert his gaze, but out of the corner of his eye he could still see her ample bosoms straining against the thin fabric of her candy-colored bikini.

Dad had probably bought that for her, he thought distractedly as he moved to take her place on the barstool; that horny old pervert only ever wanted her dressed like a playboy bunny, and he'd paid the price for it in school when all the other boys joked about how much they wanted to bang her. He gritted his teeth as he remembered dozens of falling-outs with friends any time "Stacy's mom" started playing on the radio. He swiped angrily at the jug of olive oil someone had carelessly tossed on the highest shelf; probably shit shit-head dad playing a 'joke' on mom.

As he pulled the jug down from its spot, he looked down and noticed his mother readjusting her top, and a flash of dusky pink nipple caught his eye. Fuck. His fingers went numb for a moment as his teenage boner started to spring to life. From that angle she would clearly see it, he thought in a panic. Quickly he tried to use his other hand to readjust the waistband of his trunks, without realizing he'd lost his grip on the jug.

For a moment everything turned to slow motion, as Darryl realized how badly he'd fucked up.

His left hand was still down his pants, while the barstool skittered out from beneath his feet. The jug of oil landed hard on the edge of the marble countertop where it exploded all over his shocked mother, who let out a terrified scream as she too lost her footing and began to flail about comically in a futile attempt to regain her footing.

Darryl winced painfully as he handed on his ass on the slick tile floor, but opened his eyes just in time to catch Jeanette as she landed (again painfully) right on top of his, now exposed, hard-on. She was facing away from him so he prayed that maybe she hadn't noticed, but his member was throbbing like crazy with the sensation of her slick, oil-covered ass squirming on top of his painfully hard dick. Her tiny little thong was riding up her ass so much that he could barely tell it was there, and her flimsy dress had already shifted up to her waist as she straddled him.

"Oh my god Darryl is that what I think it is?!" Jeanette whispered fretfully as her face turned red and she froze completely.

"I- I- Im sorry Mom! It's just I- I- "

"Darryl let me up right this moment!" Jeanette began to struggle again, as she felt her son's hard member pressing up against her slick pussy lips through the thin bikini bottoms.

Darryl hissed through his teeth and screwed his eyes shut as he tried not to cum. He put both hands around his mother's waist and tried to lift her off of him, but her frantic squirming and kicking was making it really hard...

He looked down to get a better assessment of the situation and saw that Jeanette had managed to get on all fours though her hands were still slipping, and her thong had ridden up to the point that it no longer covered her shiny, slick pussy lips. He swallowed hard as he realized that he could practically see every fold and crevice of her dripping, pink vulva. He bit his lip and tried not to stare, but his hand began to wander down from her waist to her ass, pulling her asscheek aside ever so slightly for a better view.

"Darryl!" Jeanette exclaimed in horror as she realized what her son was doing. She looked down to see his thick angry erection staring her right in the face and it dawned on her that in her haste to get up, she'd slid herself back against him. By the time she felt his tongue on her clit, it was too late.

Jeanette stifled a moan as her son lapped hungrily at her wet pussy, his flat tongue rubbing urgently against her clit. She lost any leverage she had and her arms gave out beneath her. Darryl held her ass up against his face as he lapped at her growing wetness, egged on by his mother's delirious moans.

He'd eaten pussy before obviously, as every red-blooded teenage boy dreams to, and being captain of his college swim team had definitely helped in that endeavor, but this was something completely different. He didn't even care if his dick got touched, he just wanted to hear her scream with his tongue in her pussy and his fingers rubbing her asshole.

Her upper body was now completely flush against his crotch, and he began to rock her gently back and forth, loving the feeling of her soft tits rubbing against his dick.

Jeanette managed to moan out a couple of, "oh godd.. no, oh god.. Darryl baby... no oh .. oh.. OHhhhh" before he started to slowly pump his fingers in and out of her soaking wet pussy and she completely lost all coherency. He continued to ravage her with his mouth and fingers as her body tensed up suddenly, and he realized his mom was going to cum on his face.

Darryl let out an appreciative moan in lieu of words which were simply not enough in the moment, as he felt his mother go completely limp against him, her pussy contracting rhythmically around his tongue. He lapped up the delicious pussy juice that dribbled out of her and felt his dick squirting all over her lubed-up tits.

Fuck.

Jeanette shakily rolled off of her son, his cum dribbling down from between her breasts and her own cum rolling down his chin. Oh god what had they done?

She avoided turning around to face him as she crawled out of the disaster zone and pulled herself up using the kitchen drawer handles. She heard shuffling and squelching in the background and assumed he was doing the same.

"Go clean yourself off," she ordered, in a voice which was magnitudes. more confident than she felt. Without a backwards look she shuffled towards the stairs to the bedrooms.

"Aren't we gonna talk about this mom?" Darryl shot back bravely, fully expecting the worst. His mother paused but didn't answer, then she just kept walking towards the stairs. 'I guess not,' he thought to himself as he admired the way her hips swayed with each step.

For a moment he considered following her up the stairs and fucking her in the shower, but now that his dick had quieted down he was thinking clearly. No, obviously didn't want him following her. Maybe this was the end of their relationship altogether. Maybe she'd call the cops, maybe he'd be disowned, maybe she'd tell dad and he'd strangle him to death. The possibilities were endless.

Darryl sighed and headed towards the guest shower. Whatever happened, things were gonna be different around here, that's for sure.