Hot Tub Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, we have one. It's covered and has been all year. We have used it to entice people before, but rarely got to use it. When we did, we jumped right in after a shower. You two are something else. Honey, are you too tired to fuck? I'm sure Al would love to fully feel your vice grip and fill you with his cum. I need to fuck Sue and stretch her snug pussy, but it will take a while. Maybe we should change the sheets first?"

Sue spoke up, "Don't bother on my account. Three of you are covered in her cum squirts." She pushed her face into Clair's still soaked pussy and lapped it up. "So tasty. Now all of us are covered in Clair. Change the sheets later." She rolled onto her back and pulled her knees to her chest. "Try it this way, stud. I bet you can get in deeper." Chuck had deflated by half, but was stiff enough to enter Sue. He pushed in to his pubes and paused there as Sue pulsed her strong pussy around him. As he began stroking against her, his cock grew thicker and longer. I trusted her to pull out if it got too big for her.

"If your pussy is too sensitive for fucking, let's try anal." My daring guess was right. She loved anal and took the same position as Sue, shoulder to shoulder with her. With her knees pulled up, some of her cum drained onto her ass and allowed my finger, then two, then three to enter her. I ran my helm between her lips to coat it, caved in to her athletic pussy's siren call and entered her hot, tight depths before easily sliding into her relaxed rear hole. She began gasping immediately.

Chuck watched our cocks hide in the other's wife and watched four hard nipples dance as we drove them. It wasn't long before he filled Sue's pussy and I filled his wife's ass with cum. We all fell against each other, gasping for breath. After hours of cleansing, sucking and fucking, we slept pacifically.

On waking, my still horny wife kissed Chuck's softened cock and sucked it to life again then immediately mounted it with her stretched out pussy. As she bounced on it until their pubes collided, I lifted Clair's muscular left leg onto my shoulder so she faced their loins up close and fucked her still resilient pussy hard. I gasped, "One -- more -- for -- the -- road." I grunted my release as I pinched her clit and pushed her to orgasm with me. Her scream set off Sue's climax and Chuck filled her pussy yet again.

When we recovered, we went to the kitchen, still naked, for cold water and drank, illuminated in the open window as a dare to neighbors to watch. Chuck lifted Sue onto his hips and slowly slid his cock into her again and held it still in her depths as he kissed her passionately. Clair's brows lifted and she hopped onto my hips daring me to match her husband. We did. Then Chuck and I shocked each other by saying simultaneously, "I can't get enough of this pussy!" All our faces lit with laughter.

When our wives dismounted, they each knelt before us. Maybe for the first time that day, they took their own husband's cock in mouth and lapped the other's tasty pussy nectars as they cleaned us. "Can't drive home naked and sticky, can we?" Sue teased. "Well, this was a great hot tub treat and fun. Thanks for inviting us. Next week, our place?"

==== 9 hr 1500 11/7/19 ==== 4352 Words ====

10/30/19 seminal image: Sue and Al in bathroom doorway staring at new naked friends standing in tub

12