Hot Tub Trio Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,089 Followers

Chad leaned forward, cupped her heel in his hand, making no pretense not to stare at her now exposed snatch as he quickly drug his tongue up the sole of her foot.

Lucy shuddered and then set her foot down. She was to Chad's left so he passed her the phone. She spun and the arrow stopped on herself. She spun again. Amy. Amy leaned over and tapped the dare box and then quickly tapped 'fetish'.

"Kiss this person's foot" appeared plus the arrow.

"You got a thing for feet?" Lucy asked.

"No, just no imagination I guess."

"Can I pick another one?" Amy asked.

"No. Well I guess you can spin the arrow but that will take you back to the main arrow to select the next player. Then you could spin it and ignore the result, tap through the menus again."

Amy spun. "Too much work."

It pointed at Chad. Amy leaned over and kissed the top of his foot.

"My turn." She purred as she spun the arrow. Lucy.

Lucy picked "truth". Spun and the arrow selected Chad as her interlocutor.

Recalling an old urban legend he asked, "where's the strangest place you've made whoopee?"

Lucy smiled. "You mean besides in the butt? I let a chick eat me out on top of bar once." She poured herself a shot. "Tequila was involved as I recall."

Chad spun. Amy. Truth. Spin. Chad.

"Where you the girl that ate her out on top of a bar?"

"Of course not. What sort of girl do you think I am?"

Lucy spun. Chad. Dare. Sexual. "Perform oral sex on this person." Spin. Lucy.

------

Lucy reached back and lifted herself to sit with her ass on the edge of the couch. Chad moved to kneel between her legs. Lucy was not shaved. She had a full thick bush. Chad didn't mind. Lucy's pussy was glistening and luscious looking as ripe peach. Lucy might be reluctant to play the game but her pussy appeared to have no qualms.

To Chad's mind "oral sex" was a pretty open ended command. He caressed Lucy's thighs, long light strokes with his fingertips, letting the backs of his hands brush through her bush but otherwise not touching her sex. He wasn't hearing any complaints so he continued. Starting with her right knee he began to kiss her thigh, the top and inner thigh, doing from right to left, slowly working his way to the apex where her thighs meet.

While technically not oral, the fingers of his right hand began to explore. He softly stroked his fingers up and down her slit, not trying to penetrate her until his fingers were well lubricated and she was open to them. His fingers probed and massaged the inside walls of her pussy before sliding free to begin to tease her clit. His index finger traced its way around Lucy's pulsing miniature cock. His touch was soft. He was careful not to pinch or pull.

By now his cheek lay on one thigh and he blew soft puffs of air over her clit as he slide his middle finger back inside. He used his other fingers to gradually spread her lips, open her to his mouth. He slipped his tongue in, sliding it along the top of his finger, curled and stiffened it and pressed it to the top wall of her pussy as he withdrew it. He savored her, wishing he was able to identify the subtle differences in her taste and scent that made her pussy unique to her.

He was vaguely aware that Amy had moved closer, was actually leaning on Lucy's left thigh, watching him. Though already smitten, he ignored her. His dare was to perform oral sex and he intend to give it his best. He gradually increased the tempo as well as the pressure of his tongue. He began to move the finger inside her in slow circles. He abandon flicking her click and instead began to suck on it, pulling on it until his mouth slipped free. He did this over and over, and as he increased the speed he carefully increased the force of the suction he applied to her.

Lucy began to push herself into his mouth. Her hand found his head. He felt the strong muscles in her legs begin to tense. So did Amy.

"Okay, stop. Don't make her cum." She demanded as she put a hand on Chad's forehead trying to push him away from her friend's cunt.

"No," Lucy protested. "Don't stop. Fuck you Amy you already came once tonight. My turn."

Amy insisted. "Seriously stop. You'll just curl up and go to sleep if you cum. You are just like a guy like that."

Chad began to nuzzle the inside of her thigh. He kissed her leg and then looked her in the eye.

"I'd love to make you cum with my mouth." He threw a glance at Amy. "We could tie her up and make her watch." He suggested to Lucy.

"No way. The game isn't over. It's my turn." Amy insisted with a pout.

Lucy eyed her for a moment then looked at Chad. "Tie her up huh? Not a bad idea. Let's save it for later." She tousled his hair, making him feel like he was four years old or something.

"Sugar you eat pussy almost as good as a lesbian." She looked at Amy. "You sure he's got a cock between those legs?" She looked between her legs to where Chad knelt, cock poking out between his own legs. "Ow, there it is baby." She leered at Amy as she pushed Chad back, making room for herself on the floor. She leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss.

"Thank you baby. That's was nice, real nice."

She turned to Amy. "It's your turn. Fucking spin already."

Chad. Fetish. "Spin to identify who will spank your ass with a belt, spin again to determine how many hits". Lucy. Eight.

Chad's eyes sought Lucy. Her eyes twinkled and her lips wore the hint of a smile.

"Mistress Lucy huh? I don't suppose that was just a little insider joke between you two?"

"We still playing?" Was Lucy's only response. Chad nodded but slowly.

Without turning to look at her Lucy addressed her friend.

"Ams, be a love and help Chad get comfortable. Where you keep your belts baby?"

"The only one I have is in my pants, in the bathroom."

Lucy went to retrieve his belt as Amy walked him to the back of the couch. She had him lean over the middle and stretch his arms toward either arm. She used her hands to urge him to spread his legs as far apart as he could manage.

He lay over the couch back, spread eagle, when Lucy returned. Amy started to step away but Lucy stopped her.

"His cock."

Chad felt Amy grope between his legs and pull his cock down to point toward the floor. He was pressed against the couch which prevent his dick from spring back up and smacking him in the belly. Having his dick pushed down was almost as uncomfortable as his stretched out position.

Amy walked back to the front of the couch.

Lucy trailed the end of his belt up the inside of his leg as she leaned over his outstretched arm. Her breast pressed against his left side. She surprised him by kissing his cheek.

"Sugar, you ever done anything like this?"

"No."

"There's no need to make this complicated. I'll start at about fifty percent of what I'd use on a long standing devotee. I'll add a bit of power to each stroke. The last will be the real deal. Anytime it gets to be more than you want just say 'too much' and I'll back it down. I'll give you plenty of time between to catch your breath. Got it sugar?"

"Yes." Then, "mistress." He smiled.

She kissed his cheek again. "Okay then, let's see what we can do with that smart ass of yours. Count them."

Without further ado, Lucy stood and laid the belt across his ass. It hit at an angle, wrapping around him so that the end of the belt reached the front of his outstretched right thigh. It happened fast. The sound was surprisingly loud. It took him a second for the sensation to penetrate his surprise.

The end of the belt began to trail up the inside of his leg again. It began to sway, tickling his balls and the underside of his cock. He became aware of a stinging stripe of pain angling across his ass, starting high on his left hip and disappearing down his ass and onto his right leg.

The tip of the belt slide up over his ass and traced patterns on his lower back. His skin rippled with goose bumps. He noticed Amy mouthing something at him. Before he could react Lucy spoke.

"Ams you want some of this too? Chad, sugar, you didn't count for me. That one was a freebie. You got eight more to go."

The belt left his back and wrapped itself across his ass before he could respond.

"One," he panted. The sting was noticeably stronger that time. The belt trailed up the inside of his other leg, dangled in the crack of his ass and then snapped across him again. This time lower, on his upper thighs. That time he jumped.

"Two." More teasing touches then the belt whistled through the air and the loft echoed with the sound of leather and flesh. It was a shorter stroke this time and the tip of the belt grazed his balls to slap against the inside of his left thigh. "Three".

Lucy varied the location, moving up and down his ass. Where she hit changed but each stroke was stronger and sharper than the last. Whether to distract him from the pain across his ass or because she was simply excited was unclear but by the time the fourth stroke fell Amy was sitting on the floor in front of the couch. Her feet rested sole to sole on the floor, her knees splayed apart.

The fingers of her right hand dipped in and out of her pussy, pausing at times to play with her clit. Her other hand pulled at her nipples.

On the seventh stroke the end of the belt whipped between his legs and snapped against his balls, adding a deep ache to the fire blooming on his ass. His cock pressed ever more painful against the back of the couch. He was toying with telling her it was too much when once more her breast pressed against his side. He was sweating now, panting.

Lucy's voice was soft, soothing. "You're doing great sugar. You up for this last one? No shame in saying no, being this is a first."

Chad considered, then shook his head no. "Go ahead. Let's do it."

She kissed his cheek before she straightened. She took her time, wanting to be accurate. She didn't want the end of the belt landing anywhere but on the meaty part of his ass.

He yelped when the belt bit into him but remembered to scream, "Eight". The stroke felt substantially more than twice as powerful as the first.

He felt Lucy's hands on his hips as she urged him to move his legs together. Next she tugged as his arms, letting them lie on the couch in front of him. She kissed across the back of his shoulders as his breathing slowed. He kept waiting for the fire across his ass to ebb like it had earlier but it didn't. The burning transformed itself in an ache that pulsed with every heartbeat.

"You have any hand or body lotion sugar? Any Advil, Tylenol, something for headaches?"

"Cabinet by the liquor," he panted.

Lucy gestured with her head at Amy. While they waited for Amy to return Lucy continued to lie half on Chad, half on the back of the couch, fingers stroking his back but staying away from his ass. The whole time she murmured in his ear, nonsense syllables intended to soothe and relax.

When Amy returned she bore a bottle of generic Advil, a glass of OJ and a pump bottle of Aveeno hand and body lotion. Chad started to stand but Lucy held him down with one hand.

"Hold on sugar. Take the Advil but don't get up yet."

Chad raised his upper body enough to swallow three of the tablets and most of the OJ. Amy set the glass at the end of the couch and moved to join Lucy behind the couch, carrying the lotion with her.

"This is going to feel cold sugar." Lucy's voice retained the lilting tone of a mother comforting a fussy infant.

She held the bottle over his ass and pressed the pump down. It did feel cold but that didn't keep it from feeling good at the same time. The ladies pumped lotion onto their hands and began to rub it into the backs and insides of his thighs. That started low, below where the belt had bit, and worked their way up.

When they got to his ass checks he shuddered. His brain had difficulty sorting out the mixed signals coming from his skin, hot, cold, burn, soothe, ache, relief.

His dick had begun to soften during the period between the belt and the lotion but now it began to respond to the feel of two sets of hands, rubbing and stroking his ass.

He could not tell who, but someone began to stroke his cock, despite the awkward crushed position it was in. The hands left his ass and then his cock.

"Up you go sugar. Slow though."

He was surprised to see how much sweat clung to his chest. He swiveled, trying to see his ass. He could only see the outer sides of his cheeks. They were red but not as bad as he expected.

"Not as bad as expected," he whispered more to himself than to his companions.

Amy snorted. "Go look in the mirror."

He walked toward the bathroom, trying to walk normal despite his aching ass. He stood with his back toward the mirror and once more twisted at the waist.

His ass was a layered with deep reddish welts. The edges of a couple were purple and he knew those would remain as bruises after the redness faded. One the edge of one strip he saw a blister forming.

"Holy fuck," he finally gasped. The longer he looked the more the lotion seemed to make the red glow. His ass hurt but his cock was still hard.

Lucy appeared in the mirror. For the first time that night she looked concerned.

"You never said 'too much'. You okay?"

He turned from her reflection to face her.

"Fine as frog's hair." He kissed her cheek. "Mistress."

She treated him to a full hug, bountiful breasts pressed hard against his sweaty chest, before she turned back to the living area. He followed, loving the way her firm ass cheeks moved when she walked.

He knelt, rather than sat. He spun. Lucy. Dare. "Spin Again." The arrow stopped on Lucy, below the screen glowed. "Fuck this person."

------

Amy rose and reached for Lucy's hand. Lucy took it and Amy lead her toward the mattress in the corner. Chad followed, lagging at what he hoped was a respectful distance.

The two women didn't immediately lie down. Chad moved around them and eased himself onto the mattress, lying against the wall. The cold prickly brick felt good on his ass.

Amy stepped into Lucy's open arms. Lucy was taller and Amy's head rested comfortably under Lucy's chin. The stood in each other's arms for a moment then Amy turned her head, looking and finding her friend's mouth. Chad watched, looking for any differences in the way two women kissed compared to a man and a woman. There was none than he could see. Lucy was clearly in charge. It was Lucy who set the pace. Lucy who switched position and Lucy's tongue appeared to be spend more time in Amy's mouth than vice versa.

Chad wondered if were possible, in any pairing, for there to be a time when one person was not dominant. It didn't have to be the same person. He suspected it wasn't usually the same person and that the roles might oscillate rapidly. He decided there was never a moment where both were equal. If both were equal nothing would happen. It was the sex equivalent of one of the laws of thermodynamics. If everything was at an equivalent state of energy, no work could be done. At least, he thought he recalled that as one of the laws of thermodynamics.

Before him, the baton had been passed or perhaps Amy had simply taken it from Lucy. She had one hand pressed in the small of Lucy's back, the other held the woman's breast as her tongue danced circles around Lucy's nipple. Lucy's back was arched. Her hands rested on Amy's shoulders. Her posture suggested she wished to escape Amy's relentless assault. The fact that she did not escape had more to do with her conflicted desires than the small hand Amy held her with.

Amy forced the larger woman back. Lucy nearly stumbled as her heels hit the mattress. Chad reached up and steadied her. Amy paused long enough to grasp Lucy's hands and ease her to the mattress. Lucy inched back as if she feared triggering Amy to attack her. She ended up lying diagonally across the bed, her head resting near Chad's. Amy dropped to her knees beside Lucy's hip, her eyes ablaze. Chad was aroused and frightened by the look in her eyes but mostly aroused.

Amy's left hand pushed Lucy's legs apart and forced their way inside her cunt. The lower part of Lucy's back left the mattress and she moaned. Chad was worried Amy hand hurt her friend. Those fears faded rapidly as Lucy began to gasp.

"Oh baby that's right. Fuck my pussy baby. Make me scream."

Amy did her best to comply. Fingers pistoning in and out of Lucy's cunt Amy lowered her head and began to nip at the woman's delicious breast and their dark nipples. Chad pressed his cock against Lucy's thigh. Lucy was wiggling all over the mattress, her gyrations stimulating Chad's cock. Soon her thigh shone with his precum.

Chad, though technically not a part of the dare and risking expulsion from the game, moved a hand to trap Lucy's tit and joined Amy's oral assault on the women's nipples. Lucy's back arched until only her head, shoulders and ass touched the mattress. She dropped back, panting. Her fingers pulled at Chad's hair, dragging his head up her chest.

Her mouth found his and there, in that small arena, she reclaimed her dominance. Chad could do little beyond accepting the tongue fucking his mouth received. His fingers replaced his lips and began to roll and pull at Lucy's short squat fireplug of a nipple.

Her fingers stiffened in his hair, her tongue stilled and then she filled his mouth with a noiseless scream as her hips began to buck wildly. Their teeth clicked together and Chad would have pulled away but she had his lower lip between her teeth. A final shudder ran through her body and she collapsed into the bed, releasing his lip and panting.

Amy, who still had her fingers buried in Lucy's cunt, scrambled between Lucy's legs.

"Oh no Lucy. I'm not finished with you yet."

As she finished speaking she fell on Lucy's sex, engulfing her with her mouth, as her fingers continued to probe the depths of Lucy's pussy.

Lucy began to shove at Amy's head, panting, as her body began to quiver once more. But Amy wouldn't budge, her mouth continued to suck at Lucy. Chad had a moment to wonder if Bram Stoker was writing today would his vampire's suck at their victim's neck, or at their true center, their crotches.

One of Lucy's hands left Amy's head and clutched at his arm. Lucy began to speak but was interrupted as another shuddering wail whistled between her lips.

"Fuck her." Chad looked perplexed. "Fuck her," Lucy insisted.

Chad eyes left Lucy's face and found Amy's. She lifted her mouth long enough to add her own, gasped, "Yes, fuck me".

He sat up, the throb in his ass unnoticed, and climbed between Amy's legs. She buried her face in Lucy's twat as she rose on her knees, offering herself to Chad.

His left hand pulled her butt cheek to one side while is right positioned his cock at the opening of Amy's pussy. He moved it up and down, insinuating it between her glistening cunt lips then ram it home.

He fucked her, hard, hard as he could ever remember fucking anyone. After a half a dozen pounding thrusts Amy pulled away from him, crawled up Lucy's body and buried her face in the crock of the other woman's neck. She ground their pussies together as she mewled and whimpered in Lucy's arms.

Meanwhile Chad knelt there, shiny wet cock bobbing in the air, half way to cumming. Lucy's eyes focused enough for her to discern Chad's plight. She smiled, pushed Amy off her chest, though she kept her left arm wrapped around the girl. She beckoned to Chad with her free hand.

He moved to her side and knee walked to her head.

"Sugar, you've been a sweetheart tonight. This isn't my usual gig but I'll suck sweet thing's pussy off your tool if you want but don't cum in my mouth. Okay?"

Chad nodded.

"You ready, you shoot on my titties. The little missy here can clean up the mess easy enough."

There seemed nothing left to say. Chad leaned toward her, left hand pressed against the wall at the head of the mattress for balance, his right encircling his cock, offering it to Lucy.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,089 Followers