Hot Tub Voyeur Pt. 02

Story Info
Tim and Susan meet John and others in the hot tub.
4.7k words
4.52
41.6k
48

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, based on some comments I've received on some of my stories I wanted to place this disclaimer. There is no disease in the World of my characters. They have an open marriage in which they Love to discover new erotica with each other and share erotica with others. No one is leaving anyone. No one is mad at anyone. They are happy with their lives.

If you don't like reading about a husband and wife having fun, exploring new experiences with other, partners, etc..., then PLEASE STOP HERE. Because quite honestly, no one wants to hear your troll comments about the sanctity of marriage, blah, blah, blah. If you believe in that so much, then don't read a "Loving Wife" story. Whew, now that that is off my chest...ENJOY!

On another note, this one is a bit longer than most of mine because I wanted to give you the atmosphere leading up to the erotic moments and not just a wham-bam story.

*****

Susan and I woke up the next day wondering if we had really done what we thought we had done the night before. Agreeing that we had, we both got ready for a new day. We were going to just relax by the pool today, drinking cocktails and ordering poolside all afternoon.

I decided that a shower was in order before breakfast, which was on the way to the room, so I jumped in, remembering the night before and spending a little extra time washing my cock and balls.

The doorbell rang and I heard Susan tell the houseboy thank you. I asked if that was breakfast and Susan responded 'yes'.

I was just finishing up in the shower when my hot little wife opened the door and stepped in to join me. Now, this isn't totally unusual, but this morning, she had a surprise for me. She had ordered bagels and lox for breakfast, but had whipped up the cream cheese and presented me with cream cheese covered tits.

She knew I liked her tits covered in things like chocolate, honey, liqueurs and such, but also knew that white, creamy liquids turned me on the most. I guess it just looked like a cock had just cum all over them and it turned me on. I guess another part of it was, well, she knew that I ate my own cum sometimes and even on a couple of occasions, she let me cum on her tits and clean it off with my tongue. She said that really turned her on.

"You like?" Susan asked innocently.

"You know I do." I responded, now rubbing the cream all over her tits.

I then bent over and began "cleaning" her up, paying close attention to her nipples, which as you recall, went right to her clit.

"I still can't believe last night." She moaned.

"Me neither." I agreed.

"Did it really turn you on? I mean knowing that another man was watching us and jacking off to our little show?" She pressed.

"You know it did." I replied, still licking and sucking. "And he wasn't watching 'our' show honey, he was watching YOUR show. You know, how you innocently held these tits out of the water in the beginning to tease him. Then how you continued to jack me off when he returned from the bathroom. Then how you sensually sucked my cock. And finally, when you let me cum all over those tits and then rubbed it in...Yeah, he was watching THAT show baby."

"So, you think he wanted to cum all over these big titties baby?" She asked.

"I know so you little tease." I responded.

"Well then, if he had, would you be doing what you're doing now honey? Would you be cleaning his nasty, thick, white cum off my titties with your mouth and tongue like a good little boy?" She pressed.

I was hard as steel now, with that visual going through my mind. That big cock spewing a huge load on these tits and me, cleaning it up. It was gross, but I couldn't help my fetish and she knew it.

"Yes." Is all I could say. I spun Susan around and bent her over so she was holding onto the bench in the shower. I plunged my cock deep into her and began fucking her pussy for all it was worth. Long, hard, deliberate strokes, meant to get her off quickly.

"And YOU." I said. "THIS is what YOU wanted isn't it? That big cock, shoved up your pussy to the hilt. Hitting places that have never been reached before except for your big dildo.

"Yes." Is all SHE could say, knowing that I knew.

"And think of that load he blew baby. Think how that would have felt, shooting up against the back of that pussy of yours, then continuing to fill you up until it had no where to go but to ooze out between his cock and your pussy. His balls would be covered in his cum and your pussy juices. Would YOU clean HIM up?" I took nasty to a new level now.

"Yes you fucker!" Susan screamed. "I'd let him fuck my pussy, cum in my pussy and then I'd clean our combined juices off his balls and his huge cock."

Then she came in an Earth shattering orgasm and as she came, she continued..."Then I'd kiss YOU deeply so you could taste it all!"

I was just ready to blow my load, but I pulled out instead.

"Why didn't you cum?" Susan asked, confused.

"I'm saving this worked up load for tonight." I responded.

"What's happening tonight?" She asked.

"Maybe nothing. But I have a hunch that our big cock friend is going to want to watch another porn show tonight." I replied with a smile.

Susan smiled back.

After our shower and breakfast, we did a little shopping, then ended up at the pool around 1:30 PM. Susan wore a brand new skimpy suit she had bought that morning. It was an all black thing which really showed off her awesome tan. A very short bottom, which came just above her pussy and cupping her pert little ass perfectly. The top was not a push up or push together top (her tits didn't need that anyway), it just let her beautiful tits hang naturally. While it wasn't translucent like the suit she wore in the hot tub, it left nothing to the imagination non the less.

By this time, we were hungry again, so waded up to the swim up bar and found two open seats. Wayne, the bartender was great and kept the drinks flowing with just the right timing, giving us water and soda at the right time so that we wouldn't get drunk, but kept a healthy buzz. That's the sign of a great bartender. I'm sure he also paid close attention to us so he could keep an eye on Susan's breasts!

A game of water volleyball was being played at the other end of the pool, and on second glance, I noticed our new friend John was on one of the teams. One of his team mates came up to the bar to grab some beers and gave Susan a second and third look. She gave him a nice smile back and he waded off to join his friends. I could tell that he was telling them all about Susan as they began to look in our direction. John caught my eye and I wasn't sure if he was going to ignore me or not. He immediately waved and swam over to us.

"Hey you two!" John said, shaking my hand and giving Susan a hug.

This was great I thought. He certainly wasn't shy or bashful and it was like we were old friends.

"Hey back to YOU!" Susan acknowledged. "We weren't sure if we'd see you again."

"Yeah." John continued. "They gave us the afternoon off and we're all golfed out, so we thought we'd just kick back at the pool."

"Those your coworkers?" I asked.

"Yeah, those are my coworkers...For better or worse. Sorry if they were staring at you Susan." John said apologizingly.

"Oh, that's OK. You gotta figure, horny guys, a girl in a bikini, there's gonna be some looking no matter what she looks like." Susan joked.

"Well," John continued. "I'm sure Tim knows that YOU are not just ANY 'girl in a bikini' Susan. If I may say so as a happily married man, you are a stone flat knockout and especially in THAT bikini."

"Well thank you sir." Susan said with a little sitting curtsy.

"It would be funny as hell if you told them what you did with us last night John!" I interjected.

"Oh man! First off, they wouldn't believe me. And second, they'd want to see it to knowing them!" John said, not meaning to imply anything.

But my sly little wife picked right up on his innocent slip.

"Well John." She said, looking at me. "I have always wanted to perform in front of an 'audience' of more than one." Now looking at me for approval...I nodded in the affirmative.

"I don't know." John said. "These guys may not be as, well, 'nice' about things as I was last night. Some of them are single and I'm not even sure about the married guys. Plus, I'm not sure how they'd feel about, you know, 'getting off' in front of each other. I mean, we've seen each other in the locker room so it's not like there is a mystery there, but still."

"All good points." I agreed. "Plus, it might be nice to keep this a nice private thing for now baby." Not wanting things to get out of hand.

"Well." Susan said, a bit dejected but with a very sexy smile. "We'll be at the hot tub tonight if you have any stiffness you'd like to take care of."

"I might swing by if you don't mind?" John answered looking to me for approval.

"Of course John." I confirmed. "We really like your style, and, " now leaning into whisper in his ear "I'm gonna let you watch me fuck her hot little pussy from all different positions tonight. And if you have a friend or two that you're comfortable with and who would keep our little secret, please bring them...She'd really like that and so would I. No touching her, just the same arrangement we had last night."

John was a bit shocked by my brazen talk, but the alcohol was taking effect and I wanted to make sure he was going to be there tonight.

"It will for sure be me." John whispered back. "And I'll give one or two others some thought. Thanks Tim."

With that John waded back to the others, who slapped him on the back and continued to glance our direction every chance they could. We eventually made our way to some lounge chairs and took in some sun. It was awesome watching Susan get up and go to the pool to cool off. Every man, married or single watched her walk by. Some wives too!

Wayne slowly brought us down off our alcohol buzz and we headed to the room about 4:30 PM. We laid down for a short nap and I was awakened around 6:00 PM with a warm mouth wrapped around my cock. I had to make Susan stop since I didn't want to cum. She agreed and we both showered and got ready for dinner.

Again, Susan outdid herself. A stunning flower sundress that came just below her gorgeous ass with a low cut top made her fresh tan jump out at you. As at the pool, every eye in the restaurant was on her when we walked in and all through dinner. I thought we might see John again at dinner, but found out later that they had a team dinner off site.

I could see the nervous anticipation in Susan's eyes at dinner.

"What'cha thinkin' about?" I asked, innocently with a smirk.

"You know, you naughty boy." She replied.

"Gonna see that big cock again tonight baby." I whispered to her.

"Stop." She said, squirming in her chair.

I let the topic drop the rest of dinner, letting her work herself up in her own mind. Back in our room, we got ready for the hot tub, which should not have taken long. But after an hour of Susan in the bathroom, she finally appeared. Oh my God. She had her hair up and a perfect makeup job that said 'I want to fuck'. She had sneaked in another new swim suit while we were shopping and this one was translucent like the black one she wore in the hot tub the previous night, except this one was white. I could tell that the first time it hit the water, everything would be revealed!

"Holy Shit." Was all I could manage to say.

"You like?" She asked.

"Holy Shit." I repeated.

"Let's go." She said, putting on her robe and grabbing the towels.

As we got closer to our hot tub, we heard voices. Male voices. I motioned for Susan to be quiet and we crept closer but still out of sight.

"Man, if that lady was my wife, I'd be bangin' it every fucking night!" We heard one man state.

"Same here." Another replied.

We heard three voices and knew that one was John when he spoke.

"Man, I'd just like to even watch!" John said. I could tell he was trying to bring them down a bit.

"Yeah man, I'd watch her in a show. I'd be strokin' it the whole time, but I wouldn't care dude." The other said.

"John is setting this up for you." I whispered to Susan. "Wanna still go through with it? Same as last night right? No touching, they just watch."

"I...I...guess." She replied, a bit hesitant. "I mean I'm horny as hell right now."

Not giving her a chance to back out I grabbed her hand and began walking towards the hot tub. I decided to make some noise so they wouldn't think we had been eavesdropping.

"What a gorgeous night!" I said in a normal voice as we came into the small clearing of the hot tub.

"Oh, I'm sorry guys." I said, acting surprised to see people there. "I thought this tub was vacant. John, is that you?" I continued innocently.

"Yeah, hey Tim!" John said, giving me a wave. "Hey, we don't mind if you guys join us, do we guys?" He asked his two friends.

"Not at all!" Both said in harmony.

"Cool." I continued, dropping the towels. "This is my wife Susan. You guys saw us at the pool today."

"This is Bill and Tom." John said, pointing to his friends.

"Nice to meet you all." Susan said politely as I helped her off with her robe. "Honey." She Continued. "I think I wore the wrong suit tonight. This one is a bit, well, inappropriate."

Jaws dropped and eyes froze on my wife.

"We're all adults here Susan." John affirmed. "I mean we all have wives and girlfriends, and have seen less than that before." Giving me and Susan a wink.

"Well, OK. If you don't mind?" She asked.

"No ma'am." Bill said, looking at the beautiful woman in front of him. "We don't mind at all."

Susan glided into the hot tub, taking care not to get her hair wet or mess up her makeup. We started like we had the night before with John, small talk. I noticed the men shifting in their seats and figured that they were all trying to engrain the image of my wife in their minds for their jack-off sessions in their rooms later.

"Whew." Susan said, lifting herself up onto her elbows, allowing those nice breasts to come up out of the water. "The tub seems hotter than last night. Or maybe it's just that there are four men in it with me?"

As I said before, the suit was a white translucent thing, and Susan's nipples and areolas were now on stage for everyone to take in. What a sight! The men didn't even try to look away now. They just stared at her breasts.

"Oh!" Susan exclaimed. "I'm so sorry boys. I forgot that I had THIS suit on and not my more conservative suit."

"Hello?" Susan continued. "Anyone there?"

But they weren't. They were so transfixed on her breasts that they couldn't even answer.

"Well, it seems as though you have an audience." I stated, wanting to move to the next level now.

"I've always dreamed of an audience honey." Susan responded. "Boys, I have a proposition for you all. I'd like you to imagine that you're in your room and you bring up a porn movie and it's about a husband and wife having sex in a hot tub. If you were watching a movie like that, you'd probably have your shorts off, some hand cream in your hand, and your hand moving up...and...down...your...cock." Susan made a stroking motion with her hand.

"You can't touch me. You can't join in. All you can do is let ME watch YOU jack your cocks for me as I please my husband and he pleases me. OK?"

"It's a huge fantasy of ours guys." I added, looking at John to get things rolling.

"I'm in." Said John. "I may need a little time to get used to everyone showing their privates, but I might warm up to it."

The other two looked at each other and agreed with John. It might take a little to warm them up to the idea, but they'd love to see more.

"Well then." I said. "I'll get things started." I stood up and removed my trunks, displaying my seven inches for all to see. I was pretty hard by now. I took Susan in my arms and leaned down to give her a nice, deep kiss. At the same time, I began kneading her breasts through her top, paying close attention to her nipples.

She instinctively reached out for my cock and began moving her hand back and forth on the shaft. Glancing at the men, I could see them all rubbing themselves underneath the water. I reached around and undid Susan's top, letting her breasts fall free and giving the men a good view before I leaned even further and took them into my mouth one at a time. I paid special attention to her nipples, sucking and nibbling them. She moaned.

The men had now shed their trunks, and were now all stroking themselves under the water.

"Pace yourselves boys." Susan panted. "We have a long way to go."

Since I was standing, Susan knelt down on the hot tub seat, looked at all three men across the tub, and took my cock into her mouth. It did look just like a scene from a porno flick. She gave me her usual love making blow job, slobbering all over my shaft, then using her own spit as lube as her hand stroked up and down. Then, in one motion, she took my entire seven inches down to my balls and held it there for a few seconds.

"Fuck!" Was all Bill could muster.

As if to be the leader, John came up out of the water and sat on the edge. "I don't care if you guys see me doing this anymore, she's fucking hot as hell!" He continued to stroke that massive cock of his for us all.

"Agreed." Both Bill and Tom said. They too came up out of the water and sat on the edge. Bill had a cock similar to mine, about seven inches. Tom's cock was in between Bills and Johns, so about eight inches and very thick...Even thicker than Johns. Tom's hand couldn't even wrap all the way around the shaft!

"Oh my God!" Susan exclaimed, coming up off my cock. "Look at those gorgeous cocks! And all being stroked for ME!"

I brought Susan up off my cock and removed her sheer bottoms, revealing her beautifully shaved pussy to the men. I faced away from the men and sank into the tub until just my head was above the water. Susan took the hint, and facing the men, she moved her pussy onto my mouth. My tongue began lapping at her clit. I'd harden my tongue and shove it into her sopping wet pussy, all the while grabbing her ass, forcing her slit onto my mouth.

"Honey." Susan said, breathing hard now. "My boys are jacking...Their cocks off for me while your licking my pussy!" Now she began pinching her erect nipples, sending pulses of pleasure down to the clit being assaulted by my tongue.

"Boys, I command you to stopped jacking off...Now!" She commanded.

"Why?" Bill asked, breathing hard.

"Mmmmmm...Because I'm about to cum, and when I do, I don't want it to trigger you to cum. Please stop NOW!"

As they stopped jacking-off, Susan ground her pussy against my mouth with such force. She pinched her nipples as hard as she had ever pinched them.

"Awwwwww...Fuck!" She screamed. "Awww Fuck...Awwww Fuck." Keeping verbal time with her pussy's convulsions as she had one of the hardest orgasms she had ever had.

I came up from her pussy, turned her so we were showing the men our sides and kissed her deeply with her pussy juices on my lips and tongue.

"Now fuck my pussy." She whispered in my ear.

I bent her over, again so we were sideways to the three men but at an angle so they could see her pussy...Just like in the movies. I wanted them to watch my shaft go in and out of her, wishing it was THIER cock, ramming into my wife. I inserted my cock and began slowly moving in and out of her.

"You may continue jacking off now boys." Susan commanded. "But you are not to cum until I say you can...Understood?"

Both Susan and the three men loved the game being played.

"She has such a fantastic pussy." I said, slowly moving in and out of it. "It's just tight enough. It feels like her hand jacking me off, but like she has a velvet glove on her hand."

"His cock fills me so nicely." Susan chimed in. "It's the perfect size. Bill, you'd be the perfect fit for my pussy." She said directly to Bill, smiling at him. "Tom, you'd stretch me like I've never been stretched before. I don't even have a dildo that thick. Wow it would be amazing to feel that cock stretch me out!" Again, looking right at Bill.

12