Hot Tub Voyeur Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill had to stop stroking, Susan's words coupled with what he was seeing were getting him to the edge.

"That's a good boy Tom." Susan said, complimenting him. "I want a huge load worked up for me to see, but only when I want to see it."

"Finally, John." She continued. "That cock of yours would simply fill me up and out. I would probably want to ride you for an hour...slow, then fast. Softly, then hard as fuck!"

John had to stop stroking too now.

"Baby?" Susan asked me.

"Yes baby?" I responded.

"I...I'm...Getting ready to cum again on that fucking big cock of yours!" She exclaimed, now feverishly rubbing her clit with her right hand while supporting herself with her left. "But I think I want to see the boys cum too now."

"Cum again for us baby." I said, now shoving my cock deep into her and adjusting her so she had a better view of the men jacking their cocks before her. "Just imagine all four of our cocks fucking your tight little pussy in turns. We'd wear out your wet pussy then cum all over you!"

"Cum you fuckers! Cum for Susan!" She exclaimed as I pounded into her and she continued to finger her clit. "Fuuuuccccckkkkk!!" She screamed for the second time that night. She pushed back against me while frigging her clit, shaking in another violent orgasm.

The men obeyed and in unison, they exploded on themselves with massive loads of hot, thick cum. Susan shuttered, taking in the vision before her and from the fucking she was still receiving from me.

The men's chests were a mess and they were still cumming when I pulled out of Susan, spun her around and shoved my cock in her mouth. She instinctively began sucking me off, but not in the sensual way as before. Now she was a woman possessed, jacking my shaft and slurping at my cock. The men now had a new scene to remember during a late night jerking session, one of a woman slut, after one thing; her man's load.

All Susan had to do was touch my balls with her left hand and the chain reaction began. The warm cum shot up my shaft and the first shot hit her square in the face just as she was coming off my cock. She continued to jack me, now taking my cock head into her mouth and looking at all three men while my balls visibly spasmed as they pumped more and more cum up the shaft and into her mouth.

The men continued the assault on their cocks, even though their orgasms were subsiding, this new scene renewed their horniness in their minds and their hands obeyed. As with John the night before, each man's shaft was covered in a slimy, slippery, white foam that allowed their hands to glide up and down the shaft with ease. They paid no attention to their chests covered in their own cum that was now sliding down, feeding the foamy lubricant on their shafts.

Susan finally released my cock from her mouth, and looking at the men, allowed my huge load to slide down her chin and onto her perky tits. She WAS a woman possessed. A true porn star at that moment. She sat on the edge of the hot tub and let my load continue its journey down her flat belly to her pussy, where she began rubbing it into her clit.

Us men were exhausted. I didn't know where she was getting her energy from, but eventually, even she couldn't go on any longer.

We all grabbed towels and removed the cum from ourselves, after which we all slid back into the hot tub.

"Oh my God." Bill began first. "I just want to thank you both for what I can say is the best sexual experience I have ever had in my entire life!"

John and Tom agreed.

"Looks guys." John interjected. "I Love my wife. And as far as I'm concerned, I watched a porno tonight. She knows I watch them, and we even watch them together. So in my opinion, the three of us NEVER need to discuss this with anyone...EVER. Agreed?"

"I agree John." Tom stated. "I'm in the exact same situation with my wife."

"Look guys." Bill said. "I'm a single guy. I can promise you that one night, I'm gonna get drunk, and I'm gonna tell a story. It will be about ME watching a couple in a hot tub. I don't necessarily want people knowing that I jacked off in front of other guys...You know? So I'm good."

Bill and Tom gathered their things, thanked me and Susan once more and left, leaving us and John.

"Well John." I said. "Good job setting this up my friend! Susan, did this make your fantasy come true?"

"Mmmmm...Yes darling." Susan coo'd, rubbing my cock under water.

"Well guys." John said. "It was the experience of a lifetime...both times! Beth comes in tomorrow and I'm still on the fence around whether to tell her or not."

"Do you think she'd be into this kind of thing?" I asked.

"Don't know." John replied. "Trust me, we've had fantasies. Her with multiple men. Us with another couple. Me with two women. But I don't know if the situation presented itself that she'd want to try it."

"Well." Susan said, stroking my now hard cock. "You never know who you'll run into at the hot tub do you?"

12