Hot Tub Voyeur Pt. 03

Story Info
We finally meet John's wife Beth.
6.9k words
4.62
39.3k
37

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, based on some comments I've received on some of my stories I wanted to place this disclaimer: There is no disease in the World of my characters. They have an open marriage in which they Love to discover new erotica with each other and share erotica with others. No one is leaving anyone. They are happy with their lives.

If you don't like reading about a husband and wife having fun and AGREEING to being with other people together, exploring new experiences with other partners, etc..., then PLEASE STOP HERE. Because quite honestly, no one wants to hear your troll comments about the sanctity of marriage, blah, blah, blah. If you believe in that so much, then don't read a "Loving Wife" story. Whew, now that that is off my chest...ENJOY!

===========================

Hot Tub Voyeur Part III - Tim and Susan Meet Beth

As you recall from the first story, John was the voyeur in the hot tub and watched Susan jack Tim off while John jacked himself off. The second story had John bringing two work friends to the hot tub to watch Susan suck her husband's cock, then get fucked by him and then taking his load in her mouth while the three guys jacked off. In neither story did any other man have Susan in any sexual way. This story will change that.

Beth and the other wives had a great flight over to Kauai. Flying first class on the company dime was fantastic and they all had just the right amount of liquor on the flight to get them in the "Hawaii mood". A limo picked the five of them up at the airport and drove them up to the North Shore and the five star hotel where they'd meet their husbands and spend the next five days on vacation. The ladies talked a shopping, sunbathing and dining on the trip up.

The girls got to their husband's rooms, unpacked and changed for the pool. The husbands were waiting for the ladies at the pool and we engrossed in a tight water volleyball game.

Beth had changed into a high-cut bikini that really accentuated her hips, and a smallish top that perfectly outlined her pert breasts. Beth was a hot thing...5' 6" tall with long, luscious legs and beautiful thighs that matched perfectly with her very tight ass. A tennis player shape for sure. Breast wise, she wasn't huge, but from a fruit perspective, they were "peach" sized with small nipples that when hard could cut glass. Her hair was dishwater blonde and came down just past her shoulders. A face that could stop you in your tracks beautiful was accentuated only by her perfect mouth and lips.

The ladies met up and went to the pool, arriving just as the men had called the game a tie so they could get something to drink. Beth ran to John, giving him a deep, sloppy kiss...It had been a week!

"Mmmmm" John said surprised at his wife's open display of affection. "It's nice to see you too babe!"

Beth wanted to mount him right there, but held back.

"Ohhh I've missed you!" She exclaimed. "I'm so horny." She whispered in his ear.

"Well, we'll have to take care of that soon!" John replied, feeling a little tightness in his trunks.

They walked into the pool together and waded up to the pool bar for drinks. John saw his friends Tim and Susan and told Beth he wanted to introduce her to them.

"Tim, Susan!" John said as he and Beth approached. "I'd like you to meet my wife, Beth. Beth, Tim and Susan."

"Very nice to meet you." Tim and Susan said almost in unison and they all chuckled.

"John told us you were beautiful, but WOW John." Susan exclaimed, taking all of Beth's beauty in.

Beth blushed now.

"Well he'd better say that right!?" Beth said, grabbing Johns arm and snuggling up to him. "How did you folks meet?" She asked.

"Oh, we shared a hot tub together." Tim said, making John almost spit his drink out of his mouth.

"Well THAT sounds cozy." Beth replied, giving John a sly, joking smile.

"It's not like that babe." John interjected. "I happened on this hot tub and they were already in it. We got to talking and found that we had a lot in common is all."

"Ha!" Tim said, slapping John on the chest. "Yeah Beth, I'm just messing with your husband! All innocent I assure you."

"Oh don't worry, I trust him completely." Beth replied. "Besides, we always agreed that we wouldn't do anything naughty unless we were together." As Beth said the words she realized that she may have gone too far and didn't want to screw up a friendship that her husband had cultivated. For all she knew, John may have befriended these folks as possible future clients and she could have just messed things up for him.

"Um, I mean, not that we do anything like that or that we would." Beth stumbled, desperately trying to get out of an awkward situation. The others just stayed silent, watching her spin and enjoying her predicament.

"Oh crap." Beth finally gave up. "You know what I mean."

The three others just laughed, and Beth joined in.

"What a way to meet new friends!" Beth continued. "You both must think I'm an idiot or a sex fiend or something!"

"Not at all." Susan said, reaching out and touching Beth's arm in a consoling fashion. "We just wanted to see if you could get yourself out of the hole you dug!"

The two couples talked for a good hour, then John said that they had to get ready for the last dinner of the business trip. For the first time, John exchanged contact information with Tim and Susan. Beth invited Susan to join her and two other ladies the next day shopping and a bit of sightseeing, which Susan accepted.

Beth was a bit more tipsy by the time they got back to their room to change for dinner and needed to be satisfied. The second the door to their room closed behind them, Beth turned to John and again gave him a huge, deep, wet kiss. Her hand went immediately to his crotch and began fondling his flaccid cock, which began to grow immediately.

"Wow, someone's really horny." John stated as Beth pulled down his trunks and led him to the ottoman, where she sat down, with his stiffening cock now at face level.

"I've been masturbating for days thinking of this thing." She said, almost transfixed on the growing member in her hand.

She pulled the head down and began licking it, then she began stuffing the head and as much shaft as she could take into her mouth while she continued to stroke the shaft with her right hand. She gave expert head, and John wandered if Susan was as good as his wife. From what he saw in the hot tub, he assumed she was.

John was rock hard now and Beth had to make a decision; either continue sucking him until he filled her mouth with his sticky seed, which she loved; or, turn around and let him plunge that shaft deep into her sopping wet, week long deprived pussy.

"Honey?" Susan said looking innocently up at John. "I'd love to take your load in my mouth, but, my little pussy is on fire, so I need you to fuck it now."

Standing up, she dropped her panties and turned around, leaning forward onto the ottoman and supporting herself with her elbows. John was greeted with the tight pussy he loved so much and needed no coaxing to fulfill his wife's wish.

His cock head was already lubed with Beth's spit. He eased the head past her pussy lips and began easing deeper into her pussy.

"NO!" Beth exclaimed. "NO baby. I need you to FUCK ME!"

While Beth had always been a bit nasty, this was a new chapter for her. She usually didn't speak like this and John needed to find out what triggered this new, extra nasty Beth!

Again obliging her now demand, John decided to take all the horniness of watching Tim and Susan out on his wife's pussy. He plunged his cock as deep as he could into his wife.

"Oh, OK baby." He said, now following up on her nastiness. "I didn't realize you needed to be FUCKED so hard, but here it is! Is that better HONEY?" He continued in a degrading tone, every stroke slamming his full balls against her clit.

"Fuck yes!" Beth shouted. "Fuck yes...Fuck me!"

Twenty more thrusts found Beth shaking in a Earth shattering orgasm that, even though she had been masturbating all that week, ripped through her body. Her legs were like jello now and john had his arms wrapped around her waste, supporting her as he continued to slam his cock home. This is what you wanted, he thought to himself, so this is what you'll get.

John finally reached the end when Beth reached between his legs and grabbed his balls. She didn't lightly grab them, she GRABBED them like she had never done before. It didn't hurt, but it was a new sensation for John and his cock certainly liked it.

"Fuck!" John grunted as he spilled a huge load deep into his wife's spent pussy.

"I'm so glad to see you honey." Beth said as she turned around and planted another kiss on her husband. John's big load was oozing down both her thighs, and in the past while that may have felt gross to her, today, she felt like a little slut and liked it.

"I'm very glad to see you baby!" John replied, not knowing what had gotten into his hot wife, but loving it!

The rest of the evening was wonderful for them both and after dinner, they returned to the room and this time, make passionate love before drifting off to sleep...John still wondering what had changed Beth, and Beth wondering whether she should tell her husband of her new fascination.

Meanwhile, in another hotel room two floors above John and Beth...

Tim and Susan were having some fun of their own. They decided to stay in this night and watch their usual shows and then a little porn. They both loved porn, but they didn't go overboard. They weren't addicted, but when they were both in the mood it served as a great nasty night starter. They decided long ago that they would take a deck of playing cards and mark a number of cards with certain porn categories like couples, masturbation, MMF, FFM, FF, pegging, groups, voyeurism, handjobs, gloryhole, table milking, oral creampies, blowjobs, cumshots, and others. On porn night, who's ever turn it was to draw a card would draw a card and whatever card was drawn, was the type of porn they'd watch that evening. Tim had the categories already filled with playlists on their favorite porn site, so all he had to do was start the playlist.

Susan drew the couples card.

They settled in on the bed and began watching the first few short videos. By the fourth video, they were both masturbating lightly. This video had two couples similar in composition to Tim, Susan, John and Beth.

"Whose cock does that remind you of baby?" Tim asked Susan.

"Mmmm...John's" She replied, thinking of that lucky lady on the screen sucking a nine inch cock. "And by the way, that Beth is a hottie!"

"Yes she is." John agreed, watching the thin brunette on the screen getting fucked from behind by the other man.

"Don't give me that 'yes she is' answer baby." Susan continued. I know you'd love to take her from behind just like that guy is taking that brunette. Right?"

"I have to admit, Beth would be nice to look at from behind...With my cock moving in and out of her pussy. And you baby. I'm sure you'd like to see how much of John you could take in that expert mouth of yours wouldn't you?"

They were both worked up to the boiling point now.

"I'm there!" Susan exclaimed.

"Answer me you little slut!" Tim said as he knelt next to her, jacking feverishly.

"Yes...Yes." Susan said. "I want that big cock in my mouth and my pussy!"

She began to convulse just as the first shot left Tim's cock and spattered onto her fingers and pussy. As usual, she used his cum as lubricant and smeared in all over her pussy and clit. Only this time, she took her left hand, put her three middle fingers together and plunged it deep into her pussy as Tim continued to ejaculate all over her.

They both went limp.

"Mmmmm..." Susan moaned. "We may need to make that one come true baby."

"Yeah." Was all Tim could muster.

They cleaned up and quickly dozed off, each dreaming of their individual fantasy with another couple.

The next day...

The next morning for both couples was uneventful. Susan met Beth and two of beth's friends downstairs and they headed into Hanalei for brunch. John invited Tim to join him and the two husbands of the other wife's for some golf. Luckily, John and Tim got the same golf cart.

"Man," John started. "Last night when we got back to our room, Beth was all over me!"

"Sounds like a good thing!" Tim responded.

"Yeah, but something was different." John continued. "She was...nastier somehow. I can't pin it down, but she was acting like...a porn slut or something. Don't get me wrong man, I liked it. It just caught me by surprise."

"Do you guys watch porn?" Tim asked.

"Nah, I mean we've seen some soft stuff, but I never thought she'd be into it so I've never pushed it." John replied.

"Well, maybe she's found that she likes it on her own? Did she do things she didn't do before?" Tim asked.

"Well, no, not really. It's just. Well, it was just the WAY she acted. I may ask her about it." John said.

"I wouldn't." Tim offered. "If she is into porn, she may be embarrassed or looking for the right time to tell you about it. I'd let it lay and enjoy her new nastiness. Speaking of nastiness, man, my wife is becoming obsessed with your...equipment. And in case you're wondering, it doesn't bother me at all. It gives us a new fantasy to act out on, so thanks for that!"

"Really?" John asked. "Well, I don't know whether to say sorry or what. But I can tell you and I hope you don't take offense, but I've thought about Susan a lot since those two nights for sure."

"So, what do you think Beth would do if she knew the truth?" Tim asked.

"I honestly don't know now." John replied. "before yesterday I'd of said that she'd probably freak out, but after last night, that may be something she's looked at if she's watching porn now."

"Hmmm." Tim pondered. "Maybe we should find out at the hot tub tonight? That is if you'd be up for a bit of swapping? I don't want to pressure you at all so think about it. And if the answer is no, we'd still like to hang out with you guys. You're a fun couple we can tell."

"Are you kidding?" John retorted. "Hell, I wouldn't mind at all. That would be sexy as hell. I mean we've made some dirty talk about a foursome, but that's all. And Beth has asked a couple of times if I'd like to see her with another woman, so fuck yeah! Let's just play it cool and see what happens?"

It was time to tee off. Both men had so-so games that day with their minds cluttered with other thoughts.

Back in Hanalei...

The girls had a light brunch and too many mimosas. The other two ladies had gone back to the hotel, having too much to drink and wanted to lay out by the pool. Beth and Susan were already feeling real good and decided to go into the shop where Susan had purchased her translucent swim suit three days ago. There was a light red version on a mannequin.

"Oh my God." Beth exclaimed. "I'm not sure I could wear that!"

"I bought the white one the other day as a matter of fact." Susan said proudly.

"Really?" Beth inquired. "Have you worn it yet? What's it like in water?"

"I have worn it, and it's very 'sheer' when wet." Susan confirmed.

"Wow." Beth said, then paused. "Wait. Were you wearing this when John stumbled upon you guys?"

"Well, um, yes I was." Susan said cautiously, but not wanting to lie to her new friend. "I'm sorry, Tim and I thought we were going to be alone, and John just appeared."

"Oh, I'm gonna has some fun with him about this!" Beth giggled.

"Then you're not mad?" Susan asked, hoping a new friendship wasn't ending.

"A little jealous maybe to be honest, but only because of how I'm sure you look in that thing...But not mad. I really like hanging with you Susan, and I know my husband would never do anything without me. I'll bet he went back to the room that night and had a good wacking though after seeing that body" Pointing at Susan "in this suit!"

Part of Beth was turned on by knowing John probably stroked that nine inch cock thinking about Susan, but she was also turned on by wanting to see Susan in that white suit herself.

"Try the red one on!" Susan said handing the suit to Beth.

"OK!" Beth said in her tipsy voice and moving to the dressing room.

When Beth emerged, Susan had to admit that even she was turned on a bit. Beth's tall, slender body wore the suit like a glove. While Beth's breasts were about two thirds the size of Susan's, they filled the suit very nicely and Beth had nipples similar to Susan...Eraser like. The high cut meant that the bottoms grabbed Beth's pussy and her luscious pussy lips were plainly outlined by the thin fabric. Even not being wet, the suit was almost see through.

"Wow." Is all Susan could say.

"Ya think?" Beth asked looking for confirmation.

"Oh yeah." Susan confirmed. "ANY man would go crazy over that suit on you, and a lot of women as well!"

Beth focused on that last comment by Susan and wondered if she "went that way." Feeling the need to change back into her short outfit before a wet spot appeared down below, Beth returned to the changing room. She purchased the suit and felt even sluttier than last night. Maybe John would be a bit late and she could catch up on her new past-time for a bit before he got back. She'd have to look at some girl on girl stuff based on what Susan said.

On the way back to the hotel, Susan decided to go for broke. They only had 4 more days on the island and if anything was going to happen it had to happen quickly.

"Hey, why don't you and john join us in the hot tub tonight? We had a really secluded tub that usually doesn't have anyone at it...Well, until someone stumbles onto it like your husband did! But seriously, it's really nice. Now, if you just want to have it for you and John, just let me know now and Tim and I will make other plans, no worries at all."

"That sounds great!" Beth confirmed. So many ideas running through her mind. She wanted John to see her in her new suit for sure and see the look on his face. She wanted John to watch Tim's face when she showed off her 'wet' suit so he could feel a bit of jealousy himself. And finally, she wanted to see Beth in her white suit and get a look at that tight little body herself...So many options she thought.

Later that afternoon...

Tim got back to the room just after Susan, who was already halfway through a bottle of wine.

"Hey, what's the occasion at four o'clock in the afternoon?" He asked.

"Well." Susan said, wrapping her arms around her man and leaning up to give him a nice sloppy kiss. "We're meeting John and Sue at the hot tub tonight."

"What? Really? Tim and I were just talking about that during our game." Tim said, hoping Susan wanted details.

"Oh really?" Susan retorted. "And what did you two nasty boys talk about regarding the hot tub?" Now rubbing Tim's crotch and feeling him stiffen up under his pants.

"Well, I can tell you one thing my dear. John is certainly ready to play with that hot body of yours...He told me so in not so many words." Tim brought her in for another deep kiss and to get a handful of that ass.

"Hmmmm." Susan hummed. "Well, we'll see. My invitation was just to be in the hot tub. I didn't want to push anything, but I got the feeling that Beth might be into fooling around."

"You know, John mentioned that she had been a bit more 'horny' lately. We both concluded that maybe she found porn and was getting into it. Hope she watched some swapping stuff!" Tim replied.

By this time they were both undressed and into the shower, where Susan wrapped her hand, full of hair conditioner around Tim's now hard erection and began slowly stroking him.

"I wonder if her pussy is tight baby?" Susan said, egging Tim on. "I mean, she's been fucked by that big cock of Johns, maybe she's still tight?

"Yeah, maybe." Tim said, now visualizing Beth bent over and his own cock slowly moving in and out of her pussy.

12