Hot Tub Voyeur Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan stopped jerking Tim and after rinsing off her hands, sat on the show bench, bringing his cock to her mouth.

"I wonder if she sucks as good as I do?" Taking half his shaft into her little mouth and looking up at him the whole time. She knew he wouldn't last long, so as quickly as she had started, she stopped.

"Hey!" Was all Tim could say.

"No." Susan said firmly. "I want to see a nice, big load out of that cock tonight when it finally does cum."

Back at John and Susan's room...

"So we're meeting them at the hot tub tonight?" John asked incredulously.

"Yep!" Beth excitedly replied. "Susan and I got along so well. I really like her, so easy going. We both just clicked and next thing you know, she invited us to the hot tub. Is that OK baby? If you don't want to, we don't have to."

"No, no." John replied, trying to hold in his excitement. "I'm fine with it. I like them too."

"Besides," Beth continued. "I have a surprise for you AND them that I think you'll like."

"What surprise?" John probed. Did she know about what he had done? Did Susan tell her? Play it cool he thought, calming himself down.

"You'll see my sweet." Beth said, getting into the shower.

At the hot tub...

Tim and Susan made it a point to get to the hot tub first and settled in on the far side, facing the path opening to the tub. They were already making out and Susan had Tim's now hard cock in her hand, slowly stroking him. Susan had her same sheer white suit on, but had really 'dolled' herself up, with a very hot makeup job and her hair pulled up on her head, showing off her wonderful neck and shoulders. She was already sopping wet, and Tim's occasional rubbing on her pussy didn't help matters.

They heard John and Beth coming down the path and sat back, relaxing.

"Knock, knock." Beth said jokingly.

"Hey you two." Tim responded. "Come on in the water's fine!"

"Really Tim?" Susan said, lightly slapping him on the chest.

"What?" Tim responded innocently.

John didn't have a robe on, but Beth did, and Susan knew why. John got in first, waiting to help Beth navigate the hot tub steps. What he saw when she took her robe of floored him. His reserved wife, in a red, sheer bikini like Susan's. Beth had shaved ALL of herself and he could easily make out the outline of her beautiful, puffy, pussy in the suit. John was not only speechless, he had an instant erection.

"You like honey?" Beth said, as she gave John her hand to help her into the tub. "Susan found it for me today shopping. Susan, Tim, what do you think?" Now pausing on the step to let her guests take in her slim, sleek body barely covered with anything.

"Um." John stammered. "Oh my God Beth. It's, amazing!" He continued, now helping her into the tub all the way and wanting to bend her over and fuck her right then and there.

"Wow." Was all Susan could say. "Beth, you fill that suit perfectly my dear! Right Tim?"

"Um," Time now stammering. "Yes, you certainly do Beth. Very perfectly." Imagining the exact same scenario as his new buddy John.

Finally sitting down, they all began chatting about the day and getting to know each other even more. The first wine bottle was drained and Beth began to get up to get the bottle they had brought, not realizing the effect water had on the suit.

"Um Beth." Susan warned. "You'll want to watch what you do when you stand up or get out because..."

No sooner had the words left Susan's mouth, Beth stood up and got out of the tub to get their wine.

"What?" Beth said turning to the three in the hot tub.

Susan simply pointed to Beth's suit. Looking down, Beth realized what Susan was trying to tell her. The red suit was now pretty much a sheer, see through number, showing off Beth's hot body in even more detail than before.

"Oh!" Beth exclaimed. "I'm so sorry!" Now hurrying to get the wine and get back to the hot tub.

Tim was definitely enjoying the view now and wanted Beth more than ever.

"Well, as long as you're out." Susan stated. "I'm a little warm, so I'll join you."

Susan lifted herself up onto the edge of the tub, her own white suit now see through. Seeing this, Beth realized that her husband had already seen this much of Susan, but didn't bother to tell her the whole story of the see through suit. A brief ping of jealousy entered Beth's mind, but she then realized that Tim was getting an eyeful of her as well, so all's fair she thought.

"Wow yourself." Beth said to Susan. "Now THAT suit fits YOU perfectly...Right babe?" Looking at John, knowing that he wanted to fuck the female across the hot tub with that big cock of his. This WAS beginning to become like the videos she had watched, and she now wanted that badly. She wanted to see Susan servicing her husband and her husband fucking Susan.

"Well thank you." Susan replied. Her own nasty thoughts running through her mind.

"Yeah." Beth continued. "These things don't leave anything to the imagination do they? I don't think they're supposed to be worn in a group setting!" Now laughing and sitting on the edge across from Susan.

Both women were now totally exposed, the thin fabric clinging tightly to them like a layer of skin. Susan's large breasts with her hard nipples and Beth's medium sized breasts with equally hard nipples.

"The only thing I'm not a fan of here is this fabric on my nipples. It's a bit irritating." Susan said, now bringing both hands up to her breasts and lightly rubbing them, hoping for a stop or go sign from Beth.

"I agree." Beth said. "They should have holes there!"

Susan was taking a sip of wine and spat it out, laughing at Beth's recommendation.

"Oh my God Beth!" She said laughing still.

It was now as if the men weren't there. Two women, sizing each other up. Hoping for the same outcome. Waiting for one to make the right move or say the right thing.

"Well." Susan said looking right at Beth and a more subdued voice. "We could just take them off? I mean, you can see right through them anyway so there are no secrets being kept here."

Not even asking her husband's permission, Beth reached back and undid the tie behind her and let the top drop, looking back at Susan in a now sensual manner. Susan immediately got the message and undid her top as well, letting it fall and unleashing those magnificent breasts.

"Well." Beth continued. "I'm glad we got THAT out of the way." Still looking at Susan.

"Me too." Susan replied, looking back at her new friend.

The men had been taken by surprise by the whole experience and were now dumbfounded as to what all this meant? Were the girls going to go at it? What was the next move? Who would make it?

"Susan," Beth said in almost a trance like state. "You have the most gorgeous breasts."

Susan was horny enough to fuck twenty men and decided that enough was enough. She walked around the tub on the bench, and, standing right in front of Beth, lowered her breasts to Beth's face.

"Suck it." Susan commanded Beth, placing her left nipple an inch from Beth's mouth.

Beth looked up at Susan, hesitated, then, took Susan's nipple between her lips, lightly sucking it, then coming off of it and licking it. She then moved over to the right breast, her hands coming up to cup and message both breasts.

"Mmmmm." Susan coo'd, gently placing her hand on the back of Beth's head and pulling it even more into her breasts.

Beth was not totally sucking and licking Susan's nipples. She had seen this in her lesbian porn videos but never knew whether she could or ever would actually do it if the situation presented itself. But the feeling was so natural and her own pussy was burning hot now.

The men, being surprised when the girls took their tops off were now over the top with excitement seeing Beth sucking on Susan's breasts. But it was when Beth slipped down off the edge of the hot tub and, sitting on the bench in the water, began licking Susan's bikini clad pussy through her suit that they realized a major boundary had been crossed.

"Oh my God Beth!" Susan exclaimed, already close to cuming.

Beth reached up and pulled Susan's bottom off, exposing her perfectly shaven pussy. She dove back in, focusing on Susan's clit while grabbing Susan's ass with both hands to pull Susan into her mouth.

The men, now looking at each other decided to take things into their own hands and each stood up, dropped their trunks, sat on the edge of the hot tub and began stroking themselves.

Susan quickly came in a climax she had not had before. As her spasms subsided, she bent down and kissed Beth deeply, tasting her own juices. She then lifted Beth up onto the edge and helped her remove her bottoms. Sinking down, Susan reciprocated Beth's pussy eating by making love to Beth's pussy with her tongue. It was then that Beth saw the two men stroking their cocks. She was just about to ask Susan if she could fuck Tim when her own wave of orgasms hit her, sending her into a mini convulsion.

Both girls finally sat on the edge, giggling.

"I've never done ANYTHING like that before!" Beth said.

"Me neither." Susan replied. "But I've always wondered about it when watching it in the videos."

"Me too." Beth said, getting a surprised look from her husband. "Yes John. That's why I've been 'different' here. I started watching YOUR porn feeds and at first was furious at you, but the more I watched, the more I liked it."

The men had stopped stroking now, but were still hard.

"Well," Beth started. "We've done ONE thing I've wanted to try, what else could we do?" Directing that last part at Susan.

"Hmmmm." Susan replied smiling back. "I'm not sure."

"Well, if John saw you the other night in THAT bikini, I'm sure he wanted to fuck your lights out. And now that you've seen HIM, I'm sure you'd like that nine inches of his buried in that pussy...Am I right both of you?"

"Look Beth." John began, needing to clear the air. "I wanted to tell you, but I didn't know how."

"Tell me what?" Beth asked, now getting nervous about the answer...'Had John cheated on her the other night before she had arrived?' She thought.

"Well to be honest." John continued. "I did see them in the hot tub. And I DID see them having some fun. And, well..."

"What he's trying to tell you Beth." Susan interviened. "Is that while we actually asked him to join us, he declined, stating that he could never cheat on you."

"Awwww..." Beth replied, moving towards John to embrace him.

"Hold on." John stopped Beth before she could kiss him. "That's not all however." Now John wanted to come clean and get it all out in the open.

"I didn't participate in anything baby." He continued. "But I did watch everything."

"What?" Beth asked now confused.

"I didn't join them. I watched them though, like a voyeur or like watching a porn video." John paused, hoping major damage wasn't done by his confession.

"Oh, so you watched them fuck?" Beth asked not knowing whether to be mad or just curious.

"Yes, I watched them fuck. And..." Now pausing for his next bit of confession. "I...I jacked off watching them. I'm really sorry, but it was so hot, like a 3D porno or something."

"Hmmm." Beth said, sounding mad. But deep inside she was turned on by the vision of Susan and Tim fucking in front of her husband and him stroking that nine inch cock for them. "So, Susan." Turning toward Susan. "What did you think of this nine inches of cock?"

"Well, if I'm being totally honest." Susan said, cautiously. "I've wanted to jack it, suck it, and of course, fuck it since then."

"I can attest to that!" Tim said.

"Well." Beth said, her mind racing and coming up with a plan. "You will be doing all those things to John Susan. But first, I think a little return show is in order, don't you baby?"

Beth turned back to John as she said those words and began stroking his now hardening cock while kissing him deeply.

"I want poor Susan here to see what's in store for her."

Beth now sat on John's right side, and reached across with her right hand to begin slowly stroking him up and down. She stared straight at Susan.

"You know what turns me on Susan?" Beth asked and continuing without waiting for an answer. "It's watching my petite little hand wrapped around this thick cock. I can't even touch my fingertips together it's so thick. Now, since my John jacked off to you two, I want to see you both masturbate to us."

Tim was already ahead of Beth on that order, stroking his cock in cadence with Beth's hand jacking John. Susan let her right hand drop to her now wet pussy where she began gently rubbing her clit.

"That's it, play for us." Beth said. She stroked John's cock for another minute, then positioned him sideways so Tim and Susan had a good view. Then Beth lowered her mouth to John's cock, and just before she took him into her mouth, she looked over at Tim.

"Tim, I can't wait to do this to your cock." She then, in one swift motion, took the entire length of John's missive cock down her throat to his balls and then ran up and down his shaft three times before she had to come up for air.

John was taken completely by surprise by Beth's deep throat move since she had never taken him all in before.

"Holy shit babe!" John exclaimed. "Where the fuck did you learn to do that?"

"Well honey, While you've been away on your business trips these last three months, momma's been horny. I found your porn video links and just started watching them. Then, when I saw many of them were about cock sucking and taking cocks deep during blowjobs, I decided to learn the act. I bought a big dildo to match yours and I've been practicing ever since, waiting for the right time to surprise you!"

"Well, you sure did!" John said.

"Another thing I think I'd like is you 'making' me deep throat you baby...You DO want me to suck your cock like a little slut, don't you honey?" Beth now gave John that innocent look that drove him crazy.

Grabbing the back of her head by the hair, John quickly thrust Beth back down onto his cock.

"Fuck yeah I do, you fucking whore!" John exclaimed as his cock disappeared back down Beth's throat. He continued to throat fuck her for another three minutes, but Beth was saving the final scene for Susan and she knew exactly what she wanted Susan to see.

Meanwhile, Tim and Susan were now masturbating with abandon. Time stroking his cock fast and furious while Susan now rubbed her clit as hard as she could.

Beth came off of John's cock and repositioned him facing Tim and Susan. She then straddled him, her back to the other two.

"Susan." Beth said looking back at the blond now furiously frigging herself. "Watch my cute little pussy take this huge shaft all the way."

Beth had made sure to leave a heavy coating of saliva as lubricant and, with her left hand, guided John's massive shaft to her pussy. She rubbed his cock head up and down her slit, then paused, holding it at the entrance, still looking back at Susan. Beth then began to ease down onto the shaft and would come off it, then back down, taking an inch more each time until finally all Susan and Tim could see where John's plum sized balls against Beth's perfect ass.

"Fuck!" Susan and Tim said in unison.

"Yes, fuck!" Beth replied, now bouncing slowly up and down John's shaft so they could see her pussy lips fold in on the down stroke and flair out on the upstroke.

"I won't last long baby!" John grunted. "I won't last long!"

Beth leaned in to whisper in John's ear. "tell me just before you come honey and when I lift off of you, stand up and face your pretty wife."

Looking over at Tim and Susan, who were now leaning over kissing, Beth knew the end was near for everyone. She could feel her own orgasm race from her toes, through her pussy and into her brain. She convulsed and convulsed on John's cock, which was so close to erupting that it was now hard as steel.

"Fuck baby, I'm cuming!" John announced.

Pulling off John, Beth made sure again that he and her were sideways to Tim and Susan. John stood on the bench of the hot tub and Beth knelt on the edge sideways. She grabbed John's cock and began jacking him with both hands, aiming his cockhead at her face.

John was again surprised because only two other times in their relationship had Beth let him come on her face and they were both when she was extremely wasted. She was not wasted now and looked up at him with a look he'd never seen before.

"Come on you fucker!" Beth commanded. "Pump that white shit all over your pretty little slut wife's face! You know you want to. I've watched what turns you on and this is at the top of the list isn't it?"

"Fuck yes!" Is all John could get out before the first massive rope of cum shot all over Beth's cute face. She was a woman possessed now, contiuing to jack his shaft while aiming it at her nose. The next shot covered her nose and began dripping off onto her upper lip. She opened her mouth now and the third shot ejected directly into the back of her throat, surprising her, but she quickly swallowed so as not to choke.

The final straw for Tim and Susan was when Beth took John's cock back into her mouth and they saw his balls and shaft spasm as four more streams of cum filled Beth's mouth, flowing out around John's shaft and down onto her ample tits.

Susan and Tim came at the same time. Susan was racked with convulsions for a good thirty seconds, while Tim shot one of the largest loads onto his chest he or Susan had ever seen. He continued to pump his cock, using his cum as lubricant, and wishing that the scene before him, and his orgasm would never end.

Beth finally released John's cock from her mouth and her grip. Wading over to Susan, Beth presented her cum covered breasts to her new found girl toy, who greedily licked and sucked all John's cum from her friend's breasts. Susan liked the taste of John's cum and couldn't wait to let him shoot that big load down her throat.

They were all spent when they finally left the hot tub. The men shaking hands and the women giving each other a little kiss that lingered just a bit, telling them both that while they were friends now, they were also a little bit more.

12