Hot Tub with Dad

Story Info
Jack bonds with his father.
1.7k words
3.99
31.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story.

My name is Jack. I'm a young man from Southern California. After graduating college, I chose to live in a room in my parent's home. It was cheaper than paying rent and they had a pretty nice house. I had my own wing, with a large bedroom and bathroom. There was a path from my bedroom that went to the backyard with a patio and a hot tub.

Some nights after my parents had gone to sleep, I would grab only a towel and quietly step out and use the hot tub. Sitting naked under the moonlight in the hot water was usually my favorite part of the day. Naturally, I would often start feeling turned on during this relaxation and I would then shower or jerk off and fall asleep.

It seemed like I was the only member of my family who used the hot tub anymore. My mom was a morning person and I don't think she liked the chlorine's effect on her skin. My dad also worked long hours - but I remember him using the hot tub all the time after he bought it back in the mid 2000s.

My mom had been out of town for a little over a week because my grandma had just gotten out of surgery and needed help. My dad and I spent the week like we normally would. He'd get home from work and we'd figure out what to eat for dinner, then he'd watch sports or we'd watch a movie and he'd go to sleep and I'd go do whatever until I fell asleep.

But one evening, it was a little cold and gently raining - a perfect night to relax in the hot tub. It was around 9:30 at night when I heard my dad start to get ready to sleep. I went to the living room and we said goodnight. Then I grabbed a fresh towel from the linen closet and took the path from my room out to the hot tub. I quietly took the cover off the tub like I always do, then put my towel on the hook and eased myself into the hot water.

I sat there nude in the rain and after about 20 minutes I started getting hard and slowly started stroking my dick. A little about myself: I'm 6'4'' tall and a bit overweight; my dick is about 6.5-7 inches hard with normal girth. So there I am in the light rain jerking off in the hot tub in the backyard when I hear the patio door sliding open.

"Hey, are you out here using the hot tub?" I heard my dad asking me from around the corner on the patio.

"Yea. It's nice in the rain." I responded as my dick slowly began to get less hard in my hand. It was dark out with no porchlight, so I knew he couldn't see me too clearly.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked.

"Yea sure." I agreed. He walked over to the edge of the tub and put his towel on the hook.

"You don't mind if I go naked, do you? I can't see if you're wearing a suit or not." My dad asked as he took off his white t-shirt.

"Yea I'm not wearing a swimsuit." I responded and just like that, my dad slides off his boxers revealing his 8 inch long and nicely thick cock. My dad worked out regularly and it showed. He stood 6'2'' and had a strong build. I admired his toned abs and chest as he lowered himself into the hot tub.

He really couldn't see under the water, but my dick was still pretty hard. We did some usual small talk when after a few minutes, I started feeling a bit lightheaded. I'd been in the water for probably half an hour and my dick was half hard. The rain intensified a little and it felt amazing on my face, so I hoisted myself onto the edge of the hot tub to cool my body.

Now my dad had a full view of my dick and balls as I sat on the side of the hot tub, leaning my back against the adjacent wall and feeling the rain and the steam. He told me I was starting to look stronger and I thanked him. I rested my eyes a little bit and we both just enjoyed the hot tub and the rain. Once the rain had cooled me down, I dipped back into the water.

"It is a little hot isn't it?" My dad said about a minute later. As he said it, he hoisted himself up onto the side of the hot tub. The rain was hitting his chest and his nude body was completely exposed to me. His circumcised dick was long and thick like a TV Remote.

I was still young and going through puberty pretty slowly, so I just asked him right then and there: "Dad, have you ever measured your dick?"

"Yea I have. Have you?" He chuckled as he answered back.

"Yea, but I've sort of wondered how big you are so I can know how much bigger my dick will get when I'm older."

"Well it's been a while - I can't see too well but if you grab a ruler from the kitchen and turn on the porch light we can see."

The rain had turned into a drizzle as I excitedly stepped out of the hot tub and dried myself quickly with my towel. I put my towel back on the hook and walked naked into the kitchen and grabbed a ruler from a drawer. On my way back out to the patio, I switched on the soft patio light. I stepped through the sliding door and turned to the hot tub to see my dad sitting on the side of the hot tub with one hand stabilizing himself and the other stroking his big cock.

I stepped back into the hot tub and sat on the opposite side of my father. I leaned back against the wall behind me and stroked my dick with my right hand as I held the ruler with my left. Under the feint porchlight and in the rising steam of the hot tub, we watched each other jerk off for about a minute.

"I'm hard - let me see the ruler." Commanded my dad while leaning forward to grab it. I handed him the ruler and he stood up in the hot tub. I was hard too, so I stood facing him in the center of the tub. He put the ruler up to the side of his dick and I could see it was about 8.4 inches rock hard. He was as thick as a banana and his pubes were untrimmed. His dick and balls hung beautifully over the surface of the water.

"A little over 8 inches. Your turn." He said nonchalantly while handing me the ruler.

I took the ruler and put it up to the side of my penis. I was fully hard at this point and my dick has a small upward curve, so I pressed down the tip of my dick with my left hand while holding the ruler with my right. My dick was 6.8 inches hard. My pubes were similarly long but trimmed.

I was standing with my dad facing each other in the center of our hot tub. Our hard dicks were lined up and we were slowly masturbating just inches away from one another when my dad said "I don't think my dick was this big until I was in my mid 30s. Me and your mother were both late bloomers like you."

"You think I'll get bigger then?" I asked while we continued stroking.

"Definitely... It's getting a little chilly. Want to move to the living room?"

"Sure." I agreed and we both got out, put the cover on the tub, grabbed our towels and walked over to the living room couch. We put our towels down on opposite ends of the L shaped couch, sat down, leaned back, and just kept jerking off. He was watching me and I was watching him. We were completely nude, hard dicks in our hands when my dad leaned his head back and started to rub the underside of his balls with his left hand. I did the same and it felt so good.

In that moment I felt a powerful orgasm. I let myself cum and shot a load all over my own torso. My dad came at about the same time, shooting his load onto his hairy abs. We both sunk into the couch and calmed our breath for a small moment.

"That was fun, I hadn't done that in years." Said my dad as he stood up. His dick bounced as he walked.

"What,? Masturbated?" I asked.

"No. Jerked off next to another guy. You want some water?"

"Sure" I replied. "When did you jerk off with another guy before?" I asked as I got up to join him in the kitchen.

"You remember my friend, Allen?"

"From Nevada?"

"Yea. We used to be roommates when I was a little older than you are now. He'd come over here sometimes when you were at a friend's house and we'd hot tub and jerk off just like this."

"And Mom was ok with that?"

"Oh sure. Allen and I never touch each other and it was really your mom's idea anyway."

"Oh? What do you mean?" I asked probingly.

"Well about a decade ago, your mother and I had just bought the hot tub and I invited Allen over to check it out. Allen stopped by but came strait from work and forgot to bring a swimsuit. We were all standing in the patio talking about the drive back to his place to pick up his swimsuit when your mom strips naked on the spot and gets into the hot tub. We obviously followed."

"Oh damn." I muttered. I could feel my dick getting harder again, even after having just came.

"Heh yea - I miss your mom a lot when she's gone. I'm going to sleep now. Good night Jack." He yawned as he put down his water cup on the counter.

"Good night Dad. See you tomorrow."

I finished my water, went back to my room and jerked off again in bed while listening to the sound of the rain.