Hot Tub with My Mistress

Story Info
Pet spends time with her owner in the Hot Tub, Hijinks ensue.
4.9k words
4.17
2.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is not a real life scene, obviously I would not condone being this risky around not consenting parties. This is published for Miss Becca with her approval. It is purely fantasy. Enjoy!

I was in my chair, legs spread as She leaned behind me watching me play. It was hard to think as one hand curled lazily around my throat, stroking my skin with Her nails. I was trying to live, if I made it to the end of the dungeon I would be rewarded. I was so close, I just had to make it through the damn water bridge gauntlet and not get knocked off.

Teeth sank into my ear and I whimpered. My eyes swung off the monitor for the barest of seconds as my toes curled in pleasure. Savoring Her Mark, Her Bite. Waves of water slammed into my poor character and I heard the death cry as I failed.

Fuck.

Her laughter rang out, a small consolation prize as I felt Her breath on my ear before I turned to look up at her smiling face. Her eyes glinted with cheer. "Too bad pet, it looks like you won't get to cum before the hot tub," She shook her head, "you better control yourself."

"Yes Mistress," I reply as She leaves the room, closing the door behind Her so I can change. Her body was taunting me with every step. I finally dared to glance at my poor clit, drops of excitement showing on the tip as I willed myself to behave. Gods, I just wanted to crawl out of that room and follow her to her guest room and beg. I was so horny. I wanted to whine in frustration. To be pounded, to rub my clit or pleasure Her. I wanted her to pound my slut button or use me until I was a sweaty mess. I needed it so badly.

She hadn't given permission though, so I turned and stripped off my jeans. Unveiling my caged clit as I adjusted my buttplug to make sure it was staying in. Mmmf, it felt so good rubbing against me as I adjusted it. I stifled a moan as it teased my spot. Grabbing my swimsuit, I pulled it on over my smoother thighs. Savoring the sensation of the clothing against my smooth legs, the rub arousing me in a way I fully couldn't understand. It had been that way since I had first shaved for Her and it turned me on every time. A subtle reminder that I was Her Doll.

Opening my door and feeling very awkward leaving my own room on two legs I glanced down to the hall to see her exit her room. She was... I don't quite have the words. She had donned a one piece that covered Her body perfectly. Cupping Her breasts in a way that should've been X rated, I swallowed my clit twitching as my eyes ran down Her suit. She hadn't tucked and I could see my object of adoration. Her lovely bulge complimented her perfectly. She knew I was staring and I looked up into Her eyes as She gave me a sexy grin. She looked like a sexy punk rocker out for a time in the hot tub with Her cute pink hair and tattoos and black suit. She was perfect. I wanted to crawl to Her and kneel at Her feet basking in presence.

"You're staring, pet," She told me and I looked away blushing.

"Sorry!" I held my hands up, "Um are you ready Miss Becca?"

"I am, now show me a good time," She replied, striding towards me with a smile. Her legs. Oh my gods her gorgeous legs were striding towards me and I had to try and not drool as she headed towards me. I whimpered as her hand snaked down to grip my caged clit. Delight dancing in her eyes. She leaned in, nipping my ear. "Be a good slut and maybe I'll reward you."

Aklasdfjkaklsdf I shuddered, my whole body leaning into her hands, my eyes staring up into her own with need. "Yes Miss," I whispered quietly.

She stepped back with a mischievous smile as my brother left his room. She was just out of range so nothing looked off, but the look on his face made me feel like he knew. I felt like every step behind them both he'd realize my hole was plugged and my clit was locked up as She owned my manhood. Well what was left of it as I felt less manly around her every single time in her intoxicating presence. It was a drug I didn't want to quit. I wanted to be her doll. I knew vaguely that people had begun to realize I was submissive a while ago, but many didn't realize how submissive I truly wanted to be.

It was the second night since Her arrival and my eyes were glued on her legs and her ass. It was perfect, a night thick bottom that people wanted to smack, to worship or even to fuck. Her legs though, my brain shuddered the image of her smooth legs rubbing against mine as she held me down last night. Her body had been grinding against me as She took control. My clit pulsed in its cage, I just wanted her to bend me over and take me on the stairs. Consequences be damned.

"You there?"

"Huh?" I snapped out of it, realizing I had stopped walking on the stairs. I glanced at my brother.

"You got the drinks, yeah?"

"Yeah I got them," I replied heading down the stairs and pouring some drinks. I was well aware I am no mixer, but grabbing the drinks was no issue. While pouring, I glanced around nervously before I grinded my clit against the counter slowly. The pressure felt so good. My hips ground slowly as I relished it. Miss had made me value humping so much since she caged me. It was so tantalizing.

She wouldn't approve.

With a sigh, I stopped. Grabbing Her drink as well as my siblings, I walked them out. Trying to look like I hadn't hummed the counter like a slut. I handed Her drink over first as it was Her right then to my brother. They thanked me and I went back for my own drink. I allowed one drink as she wanted me fully aware of what she did to me tonight.

Walking back out, I hopped over her legs. Ignoring her light touch on my skin to take the seat proffered by her. I shivered as I slid by and joined the conversation revolving Dungeons and Dragons. The course of a character and various plans for the current campaign. I tried to focus and even responded here and there, but I lost focus as her legs shifted from the middle of the tub to laying across the seat with her feet.

"What do you think?" She asked as Her heels pushed into my crotch. Her heel circling right on my caged clit, I wanted to whimper as the pressure increased. It felt so good. I gave a response as the bubbles started. Her legs move slightly so her foot rests directly against my clit. Her toes subtly, teasing my cage. Pressure wrapped around me as She smiled at my sibling. It was so hot, my little clit receiving more attention than allowed in the past few weeks, even though I couldn't feel it.

I suppressed a whimper, my thighs pressed against each other as my hips automatically grinded against the plug. Pressure against my spot as her foot pushed me down. Oh my gods it felt so good, I wanted to melt into the seat as she just talked like nothing was wrong. The night continued, I was sent for drinks at least once and Mistress slowly sipped her drink

Finally, my brother excused himself. One glass was usually enough to make him tipsy and he gave me a look. The look I'd given him last time he'd had over a girlfriend. I raised an eyebrow, fully knowing what he was implying. At least I tried, but as soon as he walked inside, Mistress gave up all pretense. Sipping Her drink, She smiled at me "Awwwww is pet distracted?" I nod, letting myself push back against your foot. It felt so gooooooooood. I whimpered as She sipped her drink and watched me hump back on her foot.

"Yes Mistress," I gasped, Her foot firmly stroking my little clit.

"Such a needy slut," She murmured, Her leg retracting. "Go check and make sure we can play pet."

"Yes Miss," I reply.

"Lose the suit and bring the things It told you about earlier."

I nod and head upstairs, glancing at my brother's room I can see the light is off, I pause and listen for the telltale clack of his keyboard. I hear nothing. I check in on the dogs next, before swinging by her room. I grabbed some lube, a paddle, and the dildo with a handle and put on my collar before heading to my own room. I dropped my swim trunks, Mistress was firm when we discussed this earlier that I would not be allowed to reenter the house with clothing. That I would crawl to Her room if it was quiet.

Stepping outside the house once I had left I turned off the back light, casting us into darkness so the neighbors couldn't see us as I knelt next to the hot tub. Offering Her the items that She requested as She luxuriated in the hot tub. I shivered slightly, I wanted to please her so badly, my clit was jumping in its cage, making my hole squeeze on the plug. I wanted something, anything. Waiting was so hard! "Join me."

I stood up, naked, my clit caged, my hole plugged and wearing Her collar as I entered the pool. My Goddess stroked my arm, looking pleased. I lever my leg over the edge and turned to get my other leg in and stood in front of Her on the bench. My clit straining against is small cage

"Stop pet," I stop, waiting in anticipation. She leans forwards, Her hand stroking my balls." The cage looks good on you slut, it hides your worthless little clit."

"Yes Mistress," I whimper

"After all it's highest purpose is to amuse me, isn't it Pet? You don't need it to get off my little slut," Her smile was predatory, but it made my heart skip in excitement, "You have a slutty ass for my use and a body to please me, pet. Your little clitty isn't ever going to be needed again. Her tongue traced my balls as She stared into my eyes, captivating me. She owned me. I shuddered as her teeth grazed my balls. "Isn't that right?"

"Yes Miss Becca," I gasped as her tongue traced around the cage, no doubt tasting my excitement.

"Tell me," She murmured, her tongue sliding around the cage, licking the head of my clit. "I'm not convinced, pet." Around her neck, she wore the key. I gave it to her immediately as she arrived as well as the back up. It was the key to my cage... the key that held my ability to cum.

Ohgodshewantedthat.

"I am your pet Mistress," I whimpered, "I have... um a worthless clitty only for my Mistress' amusement. A set of holes for your pleasure and I exist only to serve your wants and desires. My purpose is to serve you and always put... um your needs first. I am not a man, I am your doll, to be used as you see fit. My highest calling is to be your servant. To see to your... um needs, your pleasure and I am worthless without your ownership."

Every single sentence she punctuated by engulfing my locked up clit. I couldn't feel it. I couldn't feel more than her warmth as she gave it an amazing blowjob, but clitties didn't deserve blowjobs. Her tongue swirled around the head. "Real men get blowjobs, but I guess you don't really feel it anymore do you pet?" She smiled, kissing the head as she kissed down my inner thighs. Making me shiver in want.

Nipping down the thigh, her hands gripped my bottom, nails sinking into my soft flesh. Claiming my ass with her grip as she bit my inner thigh. My legs quivered, my hands coming to rest on the edge of the tub. It was sharp, before mellowing as She sucked on my skin. "Good boy," She purred, holding me steady as she nipped my skin." Now turn around and bend over slut."

Her eyes were molten as I turned around, searing into me. I couldn't resist even if I wanted to, I felt owned by her mere gaze. Besides? Why resist? My purpose was to please her. There was nothing else I could do besides turn around and present myself. I had to scoot my feet deeper into the hot tub so I could be over properly. It wasn't quite comfortable, My heels balanced on the edge of the seat and I gripped the edge of the tub. Presenting my ass to her in a way that no one would mistake if anyone saw us.

Gods, if anyone walked out right now, they'd see me bent over submissively presenting myself to Her. The lube teased me on the edge of my vision promising me what Miss intended for me. Fear gripped me for the barest of moments, but I breathed in slowly sinking in submissive headspace. My fears, doubts and worries didn't matter. All that mattered was pleasing Her. I was Her vessel, Her slave and all that mattered was Her pleasure.

"Hmmm," Her hands stroked down my thighs. Her hands marking my heated skin, trailing down my smooth legs with possessive intent. "Comfortable Pet?

"No Mistress," I murmured, my knuckles white.

"Hold on," She warned as her hand struck my bottom. The slap ringing in the night air. "Count slut." Fire bloomed on my right cheek and I held on. It burned, then faded into pleasurable heat. My clit jolted in excitement and I did my best to clench the plug inside me.

"One Mistress," I gasped. She continued and I sank further. Each strike pushed me deeper and deeper into that mode. Time escaping from me with every spank.

2...3....4...8...14...25

I counted dutifully gasping into the night air, my mind fading as she marked me. My ass burned, in pleasure and pain as she paused. My thighs clenched together as she palmed my ass, soothing the burn and making me purr in pleasure. Each spank had threatened my grip and my only focus had been on maintaining my position for Her while I counted.

"Such a pretty color," She sounded so approving. It drove my fever higher. I felt so proud that I had pleased her. My ass had met her approval. She was happy. I felt deeply satisfied, my limbs feeling like molasses as I stayed there, luxuriating in her touch. "Stay still pet," I was told and I did so, I couldn't do anything else but obey. The water splashed behind me as she knelt there, her breath against my heated skin. Her hands spread my ass wide open.

Her teeth sank into the edge of my ass, exactly where she had spanked me repeatedly. The heated skin stinging as her teeth gripped my skin and I whimpered as the pleasure and pain were so hot. I wanted more, I wanted Her to mark me permanently. She bit me again, the sharp bite of her death soothed by suction and her tongue. I was flying, trying not to move as she peppered my skin with bites and little slaps. Only to come out of it briefly as her teeth gripped my taint, eliciting a real whimper of pain. My legs spasmed and my thighs clenched tightly on her head, I was unable to control the reaction.

"Forgive me Mistress," I wish I sounded anything but so pathetic then, her teeth still gripping my taint as She paused, her tongue soothing the pain. I spread my legs again so I wouldn't be gripping her face with my thighs. She chuckled against my skin, "Stoplight?" She asked, letting go of my delicate skin and sending my clit bouncing against the walls of the tub.

"Yellow Mistress," I replied.

"Good girl," She responded, her breath disappearing as her hands gripped my burning skin spreading my right cheek wide. Her other hand gripped the edge of the plug and I moaned slightly as she pulled on it. The pressure required me to push out as she pulled the plug from my hole. Leaving it winking in the cool night air. I felt so empty, my hole no longer complete as I sat there. My hole winking slowly in front of her gaze.

"You deserve a reward pet," She murmured as cool liquid dripped onto the top of my tailbone, trailing down my skin. It wasn't the usual liquid: Lube. That I knew, it felt... Her tongue scooped it up off my skin, tracing the top of my ass and slowly following the trail. I dripped with excitement from my little clit even as the... was it vodka? Dripped down my balls. She teased me, Her warm breath chasing the liquid down my bottom, never touching the point I wished for. Avoiding my hole as she leaned down to tease my balls. Licking me up until I felt like I was on fire.

I wanted... I wanted Her to fuck me so badly. To penetrate my hole, to fill the emptiness and complete me in a way I couldn't fully describe. I whined in the back of my throat, my knuckles white as I did my best to not clench my thighs or move whatsoever. "Please Mistress?"

"Please what, pet?"

"Please rim me Mistress," I whined. She did. Her tongue pushed into my warm hole and made me moan. Little licks, penetration and bites making my thighs tremble. Her hands gripped my hips, holding me still as she feasted on me. Showing me that my hole was hers to do with as she saw fit. Oh gods her tongue was so close to my button, my clit leaking below me as I was so close and so far.

I was soaring higher and higher, so close to pleasure unearned when she stopped. "I think that's enough, don't you pet?"

A whine came from my throat unbidden. "Yes Mistress."

"Stay still," I waited, my skin heated, my ass burning with pleasure as I waited for Her instructions. Flashes of light came from behind me as I realized what she was doing. I shuddered and lowered my head, trying to push my ass out further to please her as she took multiple pictures of my used ass. "Mmmm I know some friends that will love to see this," She told me cheerily, "isn't that a great pet?"

Humiliation stroked my face as I blushed out of sight. The thought of her sharing me in my current state was deeply humiliating. But it excited me so much. I wondered if any of Her friends would enjoy this. Would enjoy seeing me used by My Mistress. "Yes Miss," I replied, my voice wavering.

"Now you may have a choice pet," She told me, "You may either worship my girl cock like a good boy and be my personal hole or you can get fucked like a slut in this hot tub with a dildo and I'll fuck your slutty hole until I am done with you."

It wasn't much of a choice. I wanted to get fucked, it was the only way Miss let me cum EVER unless she used a vibrator, but my pleasure didn't matter. Only Her pleasure mattered.She was training me to accept that I was happiest when seeing to Her needs first.

"Good job slut," Mistress chuckled, I heard rustling behind me as the water splashed and she moved over to one side of the tub to my right. I heard something drop onto the edge of the concrete by our towels, before she moved back to the other side of the tub."Maybe you will get to cum tonight. Sit back down in the water and face me."

I turned to face her, sitting on the seat and trying not to wince as my ass burned from the contact with the water. Welted skin overheated as I winced before sitting down as I gazed up at her. She was perched on the edge of the tub, her legs spread as she smiled down at me. She was naked, gloriously so. Her breasts bare to the air with a little bite mark She allowed me the other night, and her girl cock bobbing in between her legs. Beckoning me to worship. "Now crawl."

I lowered myself in the water while crawling/swimming over to the other side of the tub.In between her legs as she grabbed her glass of vodka and poured it down her stomach. I followed the trail. Licking every inch of the flavor around her cock, my tongue teasing her balls as her thighs tightened around my head. "Pet," She warned, Her hand gripping my head as I worshiped her balls. She wasn't in the mood.

I moved my tongue to the top of her girl cock and engulfed it. Taking her length inside me until I gagged from her size. Her length using my throat as her hole. I pulled my head back and bobbed up and down her length. Wet suction and gagging as I used my mouth and throat as her personal hole. My hands itched to tease my clit as I did so. Her hands gripped my head as her breathing grew heavier.

I worshiped Her in the water as She used me. Her hips started to push against me until she had put down her glass, rising from her seated position as her legs rose on either side of me. Her hands gripped the back of my head as she pounded my throat.

My hands gripped her thighs as I was helpless. Little gocks came in rapid succession as she pounded my face. I breathed through my nose as her girl cock pummeled my throat with every thrust. The water splashed as she used me as her personal hole. My eyes were locked with her swinging breasts and beautiful face that had gotten very focused as She used me for Her pleasure.I held on for dear life as her breathing got heavier and heavier, her girl cock getting more and more erect with every thrust until with a final thrust pulled my head as deeply into her crotch as she could manage as she shuddered. Her cum spurted down my throat as I savored the flavor. Her hips rolled, pushing at an angle as she worked more of her delicious cum into my throat. I savored every single drop, feeling so fulfilled to have been useful to this Goddess who deigned to take me as her Pet. This was my purpose, to serve Her and see to Her pleasure.

12