Hot Tub with My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat back on the edge of the pool, gasping for breath as a light came on from a house two doors down. Light flared as she sank into the water with a splash and I lowered myself in the water.I turned and watched as a middle aged guy let out his dog, I felt her smooth legs rub against mine as she moved forward in the steaming water. Her hands repositioned me so that I was kneeling on my hands and knees, my head and my ass out of the water. It wasn't perfect, but it left even my clit clear of the water as She leaned behind me. Her hips pushing into my tender ass as she leaned forward. Her breath was heavier as she breathed "Stay quiet pet."

I nodded, not daring to reply as the guy didn't look our way. I heard the crack of a bottle followed by the cold slide of lube against me as she poured the lube onto my hole. Catching it with her fingers, her hand holding me still as she slid a finger inside me. "Such a nice warm hole," She murmured. I whimpered in approval as one became two and then two became three. My hole stretched around her fingers as she fingered me slowly. The burn of penetration fading as pleasure of her fingers inside me started to drive me wild. Then she withdrew, leaving me feeling empty and incomplete.

A bottle cracked. I could hear more lube being poured onto something as her left hand wrapped around my face and my mouth. Her intention was clear as She pushed the bigger toy inside me. The larger toy battered my hole open and she steadily pushed it inside. She knew I could take it as it split me open. Claiming my hole inch by inch until I felt the handle against my cheeks. Her hand held it steady as she let go of my mouth. My mouth was still wide open in an O as she slowly put it back, withdrawing the toy until only the head remained inside me. I felt so empty, the head teasing me as it stretched me open just enough, but not enough!

Then She slammed the whole length inside me and I moaned like a wannabe pornstar. The head slammed into my slut button with such intensity. "Quiet," She hissed as she wrapped a hand around my throat. Her girl cock stiff against my thigh as she proceeded to pound me. Sinking the whole length of the Dildo with deep full thrusts. The water sloshed around us as her hand wrapped around my throat enough to keep me still. I gasped quietly with every thrust. Each one pounding my button as her arm worked, through every single thrust. Pounding my hole like a whore in the water.

I was on all fours and my neighbor just had to look at our direction and he could see us in the dark. To see this beautiful woman pounding me on all fours with a dildo as she turned my slutty hole into her personal fuck hole. It was so erotic. The very idea of being caught and outed as nothing but her personal slut made me feverish with excitement.

She sped up, my breath grew faster with every thrust. Pounding my g-spot faster and faster. I was getting so close, I could feel my hole become looser and looser. My button heated me up as I desperately tried not to make any noises that would alert anyone. It just kept pounding and pounding my button. My hips were moving in time with the thrusts, the sounds of my already tender ass smacking her arm with every thrust as I finally gave in.

"Please Mistress," I gasped, trying to be quiet as my little clit swung beneath me with the force of her thrusts. My body was burning with need.

"Yes slut?" She replied, sounding so casual as she picked up the pace slamming my hole with force now. The light went off in the yard that I had been watching. Heading inside as my moans became more audible.

"Please may I cum Mistress? Please may your pet cum?"

"10," She replied as I gasped underneath her. Her grip on my throat tightened, cutting off my air flow. The lack of air, as she picked up the pace, my brain melting as she fucked my hole to the point that I could only hear the thrum of my excited heart, the slapping of her arm against my ass and the wet sloppy sounds as she fucked me.

At 5 I was gasping, my little clit was starting to squirt as I desperately tried to hold on. My body seized with pleasure as she pounded every little thought

At 3 My hole was clenched tightly around her shaft. My breath hitched.

I came, my clit squirting with the force of my orgasm, my hole clamped around the dildo as my body shuddered in release. Her hand took my air as I breathlessly gasped. "We can work on that slut," She murmured as I leaned fully into her arms, my body going limp as she let go of the dildo, letting me rest in her other arm holding me up in the water. She removed the dildo then, sliding it out of me with a wet noise. My hole winked as it tried to grasp the dildo once again.

"2 isn't good enough my pathetic slut," She whispered. I whimpered in response.

"Yes Mistress, please forgive me," I was so limp in her arms.I knew punishment was coming later.

She maneuvered me to put me to sitting back in the hot tub once more, the warm water a shock to my hole as I sat down and leaned back. My mind hazy and limbs feeling well fucked. She straddled me, her erect girl cock rubbing against my clit as she leaned down to kiss me. Our legs rubbing together in the water as her smooth skin on mine started to excite me.

"I'm done yet, pet," She said with a smile as she began to nibble down my neck.

I couldn't wait.

12