Hot Tubby Ice Machine

Story Info
Two couples get in a hot tub together.
6.2k words
4.31
32.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Frank and Song had just pulled up to the condo they rented for the quiet weekend away from the kids in Big Bear, California. Work had been piling up and the kids had been a lot to handle lately with the home schooling. Needless to say, they were thrilled when Grandma and Grandpa had offered to watch the kids while they went on their getaway. The 3.5 hour trip was fairly easy, but it was late on Friday night, getting out of town had been a bit of a headache and they were finally relieved to find the street the house was on.

It was a typical snow ski resort condo area that had small two bedroom condos next to each other with a nice view of the mountains from the back porch. It was perfect.

"Oh look honey, another Nevada license plate," Song said as they pulled into the driveway, referring to the car parked in the driveway next door to their rental unit.

"Popular place for Vegas folks this time of year I'm sure," Frank said fumbling with the instructions on how to get into the home. "Go inside and check it out baby, I'll get the luggage," Frank told his wife as he gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

The couple brought their items in and some groceries to make meals with over the weekend. Then Frank poked around outside. It was very quiet, the snowpack was thick, it covered just about all the trees and most of the porch overlooking their Mountain View.

"Wow, what a great view for a cup of coffee in the morning," Song said, delighted to be there.

"Where is that instruction guide on the hot tub?" Frank anxiously asked. He had specifically gotten this condo because of the hot tub on the back porch overlooking the forest and mountains.

"Here you go babe," Song said, handing him the paper.

"Must heat for 12 hours; are you shitting me right now?" Frank said hastily, "I wanted to get in this bad boy now," he said as he snuck up behind Song and put his hands around her waist and spun her around to kiss her deeply. "That kind of sucks, but whatever; it'll be primed for mañana," he said with a grin and a wink.

The couple finished unpacking their luggage and retired to their bedroom for a night of lovemaking and sleeping in late.

Saturday morning the couple enjoyed a peaceful morning alone without kids, alarms or a schedule. Coffee, mountain air, clear skies with a hint of clouds on the horizon. The weather had called for a cold day but expected a cold front to move in early in the evening.

After the first part of the morning broke Frank headed outside to check on his project, the hot tub. Frank had brought some great groceries to make a wonderful dinner that night and spend the remainder of the night getting down with his wife in the hot tub in the winter wonderland.

"What the heck man," Frank sternly said as he dipped his hand into the hot tub. It was freezing cold. Just as he pulled his hand out of the frigid water he heard snow crunching from the other side of the fence and felt someone looking at him

"Hi diddly ho neighbor," Tony said with a chuckle. Frank turned around, taking the moment to smile and appreciate the neighbor making him smile.

"What's up man?" Frank said with a grin as he turned to see another 40 year old white dude peeking over the fence. "Hot tub is an ice bath," Frank continued with a hint of displeasure.

"Brutal brah, mind if I take a look at it?" Tony replied willing to help. "Got mine to turnover last night and it's cranking the heat out real nice," Tony said as he gestured toward the hot tub on his side of the fence. Sure enough steam was emitting from the hot tub on his back porch area with a similar setup to Frank's.

"Be my guest man, I'll be forever indebted to you if you can make mine look like yours," Frank replied with a hopeful tone.

"I'm Tony by the way," Tony said, extending his hand to Frank as he walked around the partition separating the condos.

"Frank, nice to meet you Tony. You from Vegas too?" Frank said.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Tony responded.

"My wife saw your car and plates last night when we got in, figured you were getting out of town like us," Frank said warmly.

"Yep, wife Beth and I got here yesterday afternoon, nice weekend away from town.

We have the in-laws watching the kids, believe me Bro, much needed break," Tony said.

"Amen to that," Frank said. "Literally the same reason, same situation," he said laughing.

Tony went to the utility closet on the porch and poked around inside where the pumps and mechanical equipment was located. While inside Frank and Tony continued their conversation; kids, work, how long they lived in Vegas, typical guy-on-guy talk and making each other crack a smile.

Tony emerged from the closet and shook his head, "I think it's the heat pump man; its ice cold."

Frank quickly asked "Any chance you know if I can replace that?"

Tony put his hand on Frank's shoulder "Even if I had the right tools to replace it, I'd bet because of all the 'Rona supply issues it would take 3 weeks to get that part," Tony said as easy as he could letting down his new found buddy.

"Damn man, this sucks," Frank said with a good spirit, but Tony could tell this was something Frank was looking forward to.

"Look man, mine is right there; go for it. We were going to jump in there tonight after we went out but until then, it's yours," Tony said, offering the hot tub up.

"No man, I can't do that to you and your wife," Frank said quickly.

"Sure you can," Tony replied even faster. "I'll go bang on your door right now and tell your wife to use our hot tub," Tony said laughing. Both men laughed it off, because Tony seemed serious. "Beth and I are going on a hike, then coming back for a quick siesta and then headed out to get some Korean BBQ in town. Use the tub. I'm dead serious, if you're not in this tub when we get back from town tonight I'm knocking your door down," Tony said with a smile. Frank put his head down and started laughing out loud. "What's so funny? I'm serious bro," Tony said kind of nudging him with his shoulder.

"Nothing man, just making me laugh," Frank replied grinning. "I use Spanish words here and there like you just said Siesta, and my wife's Korean," Frank said with a belly laugh. Tony joined the laughing and the two fist bumped before parting ways.

Chapter 2

"Babe!" Tony shouted as he went into the condo. Silence. "Beth!" He shouted again, and again no answer. He headed towards the front door to the street, he opened the door to the driveway where his car was parked "Beth!" He shouted again, a moment passed.

Beth responded "I'm out here, be there in a sec hon," she responded. Tony made his way to the front yard/driveway area. His lovely bride was out front and he could overhear her talking, as he made his way around the front entrance into the yard he saw a petite Asian female with long flowing black hair talking to Beth.

"Honey, this is Song she's from Vegas. Her and her husband came up last night for a getaway weekend, like us!" Beth said smiling to her husband.

"I know! She's Korean!" Tony said laughing as he joined the two ladies in the driveway.

"How did you know that?" Song said in an excited manner.

"I just met Frank a little while ago, we were fiddling with the hot tub," Tony said as he extended his hand to introduce himself.

"Oh my gosh, how funny!" Song said glowing. "Is it ready to go?" She asked.

"Well, unfortunately one of the parts is fried so... you're not going to be able to use it this weekend," Tony said trying to let her down easy.

Just then Beth chimed in "You have to use ours!" She exclaimed eager to share the tub.

"That's what I told your husband too!" Tony said reassuring Song.

"Oh no, we wouldn't do that, maybe it's meant to be and we can try another time. We can come back another weekend and use the hot tub, plus as I understand it's supposed to snow later this evening," Song said in a polite tone.

"That's the best time to get in, while it's snowing out and you're warm under the water!" Tony said to her as Beth nodded in agreement.

"I love being in the tub when it's super cold out and the snow is falling on your head, it's so relaxing!" Beth added with excitement.

"What's ours is yours, from parents to parents, we have to have each other's back. I'm going to turn it off now before our hike and turn it back on before we head out to dinner, then you can use it tonight while we're out." Tony told Song.

"Ok, ok, I'll convince Frank it's ok," Song said reassuring the couple.

"I'm headed in to make some snacks Babe," Tony said as he kissed Beth on the forehead and headed back inside "Nice to meet you Song," he added as he headed back in to get ready for their hike. Beth stayed outside and kept talking to Song. Almost 30 minutes later Beth came back in the condo and helped Tony get ready for the hike "Whoa, you were out there for forever, is that your new BFF?" Tony asked his wife with a grin on his face.

"Oh my God, she's sooo nice," Beth said full of energy. The girls had a few things in common and of course being mom's they had struck up a nice conversation.

Frank was wondering what Song had been up to outside this whole time. Song updated him on meeting Tony and Beth and her conversation with Beth and that the two of them had hit it off. "They seemed ok with us using their hot tub baby" Song said with her pouty lips protruding, "let's use it tonight. I have that bikini I wanted to try and didn't want to wait for another trip." She said as she slid up against her husband and reached down his pants to put her cold manicured finger tips on his warm cock and balls

"Ehhhh, they're like ice baby," Frank said, shivering like he was in an ice bath. The couple embraced and kissed for a moment "I'm totally down with using their hot tub. I didn't want you to be nervous, that was the only reason I was hesitant to tell you about it," Frank said as he held her by the waist. "Plus with that smoke show of a body baby, you have nothing to be nervous about," he said planting another kiss on her lips.

"I got a nice feeling from Beth, I could see myself being friends with her when we got back home," Song said softly. The couple went on with their afternoon plans and started to prep their evening dinner they wanted to cook.

Chapter 3

There was a knock at the door about 6pm as the sun had set and the cloud cover was low, the cold front was imminent and Frank was just pulling the seabass out of the oven for the meal he and Song were about to eat. "I'll get it honey," Song said.

She opened the door and Beth was standing there wearing her high leather brown boots, black leather skin tight pants and a white jacket. Her hair was done nice with some curls at the end, and her makeup was on point.

"Don't you look hot?!" Song said as she flung the door open. Beth blushed for a second and looked Song up and down, she was wearing a loose fitting white blouse and a pair of skin tight leather pants as well. Her bare feet showed a newly pedicured shade of red toenails and like Beth, Song's makeup was date night ready.

"Look who's talking, you look like a doll right now!" Beth said to the glamorous Song.

Frank, hearing the commotion near the entrance decided to investigate, as he approached, Song glanced over her shoulder and introduced the two "this is Beth from next door, her and her husband are going to get Korean BBQ, isn't that funny?"

Frank smiled at the beautiful stranger in his door way and shook her hand and introduced himself. "I had the pleasure of meeting Tony earlier, what a character," he said with a chuckle.

Beth rolled her eyes and jokingly said "he's a handful, don't worry about him, he's harmless," as the three of them laughed briefly. Beth then turned to make a move to her car and said "we are heading out now, but I wanted to come by and reassure you that it would not bother us at all if you two jump in our hot tub, we're going to be back later, so please, feel free to use it. Tony left some vodka and champagne on the shelf near the door and help yourself." She then moved a little closer to Song and in a soft tone said "I promise we won't watch you two for too long if you're getting a little...playful in the tub," she then winked at Song and bumped her hip into Song's butt.

Song blushed for a moment, raised her eyebrows in a quick motion and put her arms around Frank's waist "good to know, but don't be afraid to join us if we're still in there when you get back." Both women hugged each other briefly and Beth told Frank good bye as she raced back to the car in the other driveway. The snow had just begun to fall. As she ran away, Frank caught a glimpse of her juicy butt wiggle in her tight leather pants.

When the couple closed the door. Frank let out a "damn, she cute," and put his arm around Song "but not as cute as you baby," he said, squeezing her shoulder.

Song replied back "I know, I liked those pants she had on too; she's super nice." The couple then went to the kitchen and enjoyed their romantic meal and a few glasses of wine.

It was about 8pm, a couple of hours since Beth had dropped by, and Frank and Song had cleaned the kitchen up and were letting their food digest. They enjoyed another glass of wine and looked out across the mountains as the snow storm had really picked up.

"What do you think? Want to hit up the hot tub baby?" Song asked her husband.

"Thought you'd never ask!" he gleefully replied. "I was nervous you didn't want to use it because we didn't have the privacy of our own."

"If it were some random couple, maybe, but they seemed nice. And who knows, it could be fun if they joined us later; we just all seem to have a lot in common. I don't know, I feel like we can trust them," she said in a confident tone.

The couple took their time getting ready. They grabbed some towels and put on their swimsuits, Frank in a green typical dad swimsuit and Song in a very form fitting tight but sexy black two piece bikini. Frank grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses and took a jug of cranberry juice he had to mix with the vodka Tony left out.

The couple raced through the falling snow, laughing at how cold it felt on their bare feet and how soft it felt on their skin. When they reached the porch. Frank removed the hot tub cover and placed it next to the tub. His wife's skin was covered in goosebumps and looked extra tight on her firm body. Her tiny nipples were protruding like erasers from her bikini top. She looked incredible. The two quickly ran toward the tub and jumped in. A feeling of ecstasy overcame them as they thawed out in the tub from the outside cold. They slid closer to each other and embraced in a deep hug and began to kiss passionately.

"You left the wine by the door baby," Song reminded her husband. Frank looked over and winced as he realized he'd have to get back out. He jumped out of the tub, the water made a suction on his shorts and exploited his hard cock as he raced over to grab the wine and the glasses. He then jumped back in the tub to warm up and stood to remove the cork and pour the glasses.

"Cheers baby," Frank said holding his glass up to hers.

"Cheers baby, to us," Song said looking deeply at her husband. They both took a long sip of wine, and leaned back into the comfort of the tub. Song moved around so they sat across from each other. She moved her left foot so that it rested on Frank's lap and put her right foot firmly on his cock. "I want this baby," she said seductively. He set his glass down and reached for her left foot to slowly begin to massage it under the water.

The snow had really picked up and was falling pretty heavily. Every so often the couple would slide under the water to warm their heads, and each time Song's makeup would run just a little, making her look a bit more provocative as her eyeliner smeared. It was now about 9:30pm and the couple was enjoying touching each other in the tub, making an effort to take their time.

All of the sudden the sound of a sliding glass door opening broke the silence, and the couple looked over to see Beth and Tony emerge.

"No tunes?" Tony said smiling.

"I didn't want to go into your house, but that's the only thing we're missing," Frank said, smiling back to his new found friend. "And the two of you in here of course," he said, winking at Beth; causing her to blush and smile back. Tony turned back into the house and hit the stereo system to start playing music.

"We'll be back in a second, can I get anyone a drink?" Tony asked his guests.

"Not now, but I brought some cranberry juice for your vodka," Frank offered politely.

"Done and done!" Tony said as he and Beth ran back into the house.

"I'm so excited baby!" Song said while it was just the two of them back in the tub. She stood up and the water rolled off her tight skin and she approached her husband and straddled him sitting on his lap facing him. They began slowly kissing again while they still had some privacy.

"Me too baby," Frank whispered as he licked his wife's sexy neck.

Tony emerged again from the house in a blue swim suit and walked over to the tub to grab the cranberry juice and fill his cup with it. Beth walked out wearing a two piece bikini that wasn't as sexy as Song's, but showed her plump hips and sexy legs. Her boobs were average, but because of the cold her nipples were sticking out like thumbs. She raced across the porch, shivering each time her pink painted toenails hit the wooden porch and winced from the snow fall. When she got to the tub she jumped in rather aggressively and happened to brush up against Frank's legs. Her legs were smooth and freshly shaved, they felt like silk. She moved over a little more as Tony entered the tub and snuggled against her husband.

With the two couples in the tub, snow falling at a rapid pace, music playing in the background and everyone having a drink in their hands, they toasted to a night of freedom.

Chapter 4

The couples were starting to feel the effects of the alcohol. The conversations had been fun, light and everyone was now drinking vodka. The air bubbles from the bottom of the tub were bubbling and feeling good on the crowd as the music was turned up a little bit with each drink. Lots of small kisses to each other's prospective spouses, touching, feeling, rubbing and grinding.

Tony moved Beth between his legs onto his lap, she felt his throbbing cock between her butt cheeks and slowly began to grind up and down on his unit. Tony began to take small nibbles on her shoulders and neck.

Frank followed suit and grabbed Song and placed her between his legs and began to lick her shoulder. Each couple now sat on opposite sides of the tub facing each other. Song extended her legs to about 2 feet in front of Beth's chest. Beth extended her legs to the same area, just in front of Song's chest. Both women's legs were floating in the air and the women began to rub their legs against each other.

Song bent her knees as Beth did the same and the two women joined the bottoms of their feet together in the middle of the tub. Song interlocked her toes with Beth's toes.

"I like that red polish," Beth said, winking at Song.

"Oh thank you, I had that shade pink a few weeks ago myself. Frankie likes to suck them when he fucks me." Song replied in a moaning tone. Frank smiled brightly that his typically conservative wife had just told a stranger about their sex lives. Song felt his cock get even harder as he began to bite down more on her shoulders.

"I put Tony's cock in between my big toes when I want him to give it to me," Beth replied, giggling. Tony leaned his head back and ran his strong hands against his wife's hips controlling her movement as she continued to grind him.

"How about a dare?" Tony said to the group as he began to move Beth to the side.

12