All Comments on 'Hot Tubby Ice Machine'

by ThatOneCouplefor2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Steamy

Great story on the old classic. May only be my thing but as the women have broken the boundary to play with each other, maybe the men as well?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic awesome easy erotic read, got me wishing it could happen to me.

DavidllahDavidllahabout 3 years ago
Loving it so far!

Keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved the story!

Perfect balance between sexually charged build up and hot sex. Can't wait to read more.

morris40morris40about 3 years ago

Definitely needs a sequel. I appreciate the play leading up to the sex. It lets the reader get to know and like the characters. My wife and I (we often read the stories out loud) don't really get interested unless there are men and women in the story to whom we can relate. Stories that start with a short paragraph with measurements and athletic/financial accomplishments before sex just doesn't do it for us. If the characters were real (and they seem real in this story) I would love to watch my wife have sex with any of them and then I would enjoy having sex with either (or both) Beth and Song (maybe with some help from Frank and Tony).

thongdudthongdudalmost 2 years ago

Love how the men get their wives doggy enticing them and building up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatOneCouplefor2@ThatOneCouplefor2
Late 30's early 40's married couple in the USA. We enjoy writing stories about couples having sex in the same room. Might see some foot fetish pop into a story here and there. Hope you enjoy!