Hot Week with Canadian Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,117 Followers

Even though she was squirting, I watched the cock continually disappear and noticed the amount of thick cum her body produced on the rubber shaft and my mouth watered. I coaxed, "You are cumming so much. I want you to make me a huge batch. I want to eat your loads baby. Oh, yeah...keep making them for me."

Finally I had to just stop fucking her so I could indulge in what I was then craving and that was to eat her cream. I cleaned the strap dildo with my tongue but had an idea. Walking around, I replaced the purple phallus with her blue dildo and her silver vibrator. Kneeling down on the floor between her legs, I had a great view of her gaped pussy.

Since I took my time gazing at her slimy opening, Kristie asked, "What are you doing down there?"

I giggled, "Oh...you will know. You are going to make that delicious cum for me to eat. I want more of my Kristie protein."

Reaching between my legs, I scooped my own nectar for lube before sliding the silver vibe into her anus. She took a deep breath as she became acclimated to its entrance before turning it on. Using the blue vibrating dildo, I pressed the head to her clit to help produce the secretion that I craved. I could see her inner walls contract and periodically twitch.

I discovered the perfect technique when I would press and hold the vibrating dildo on her clit for several seconds, then insert it into her pussy and fuck her with it for a few pumps, then pull it out and reapply it on her clit. Every time I repeated this action combined with the anal vibrator, Kristie's lower abdomen would tremble and she would let out this low pitched extended moan while cumming. The entire scene was so erotic.

During her spasm, her thick goopy cum would ooze out of her spread vagina and I would open my mouth to slurp it in. I couldn't believe the quantity in which she was producing. I felt like a baker, extracting cream filling from a pastry. The tangy goo was so good I couldn't stop making Kristie cum.

I decided to try a different technique to stimulate her G-spot as my greed desired more so I left the blue dildo on the floor and raised up higher on my knees. With my palm upward, I slid my curved fingers into her pussy and probed for that magical area. Once I discovered it, I plunged my fingers in and out like I was shaking up a bottle of liquid. Kristie gasped and clenched the sheets with both fists telling me that I had found the perfect procedure.

She let out a squeal for the ages and came so hard, she just about passed out. Her vagina secreted an even larger amount of tepid lady cum with the consistency of yogurt. I refrained from stopping and continued finger banging her g-spot until she erupted for three more consecutive climaxes. Not only was my wrist exhausted, I need to taste the reward for my hard work.

When I pulled out my hand, I was in awe. Her cum was so plentiful, the strands connected my three fingers like a sticky spider web. Kristie had recovered enough to watch me slowly use my tongue in-between each pair of digits until the strings would snap off in my mouth each time. I was licking and sucking my fingers until my hand was clean and at that point, I would scoop out another mess. Her thick juices were delicious and I couldn't get enough. After I had sucked out what I could, we were exhausted. I hadn't orgasmed much but was temporarily satisfied from consuming her juices.

As we both prepared ourselves for bed, Kristie said while still trying to physically recover, "Babe... that was amazing. I have never cum like that in my life. I can tell this is going to be a great week." She shook and revealed that she had trouble feeling her face from her sheer pleasure.

I was honored, "That was an incredible experience and I agree ...this week might be so insane, I might not ever leave."

We crawled into bed nude and slept while holding each other tight. Her smooth skin felt great up against my body and her scent was perfect for a great night's sleep. When I awoke in the morning, I was alone. Kristie was no longer in the bed and I was curious as to her location.

Wrapping the comforter around myself, I walked into the living room with it dragging behind me. Kristie was wearing a robe, sitting at the kitchen table, with her laptop in front of her, pecking away. When she saw me enter the room, she took a drink of her coffee before giving me a big smile, "Good morning sleepy head. I thought I might get a bit of writing finished before you got up."

I responded, "Good morning. Whatcha writing? You know I love when you write."

"It is a surprise. You can see it when I'm finished and it is just about there."

"Hmmmm. I understand. You keep writing because I have something I have to do anyway."

She laughed and I strolled back into the bedroom, rummaged in my bag and obtained my wand vibrator and her blue dildo that I had cleaned thoroughly with my tongue. I knew that they would do the trick considering I needed several orgasms to catch up with my hot girlfriend. My arousal was about to even the score.

When I returned, she was still sitting at the table, typing to an opened laptop. I sat down on the chair next to the table and adjacent to her while allowing the blanket to fall as though it was covering the chair. Turning the chair to face Kristie and with my toes touching the floor with my legs spread, the buzzing started on my vibrator. I pressed it against my clit and let out a seductive moan, "Mmmmmmmm."

Her head turned and looked at me with her soft hazel eyes, "Uh...what are you doing?"

With my eyes closed and my head upward, I breathed, "Oh, don't mind me. I just need to relax here while you finish writing. Oh! Oh! You go right ahead and ...oh my...keep...oh....writing!"

The sensation was getting to me when she turned her attention my way with a wry smile, "How can I finish with you doing that? It is very distracting and...well...hot as fuck."

Playing coy, I gasped, "Oh...I'm sorry. I will try to keep it down. Oh God...this feels good though. Go on...finish your story."

Her focus went back to the computer for just a moment when I decided to take my seduction a step further. I climbed up onto the table and sat down with my legs spread, directly in front of her only a foot behind her monitor. That time, I was completely focused on Kristie as I stared toward her eyes.

Her face slowly looked up over the dim light and locked onto my masturbation scene in front of her. I was dipping my wand into my pussy causing the buzz to dull into a faint hum. As I moaned and periodically licked my juices off the tip, Kristie closed the computer in order to enjoy the show.

We were looking at one another and I seductively requested, "Take your robe off and watch me."

She didn't remove it but allowed it to flop open. Putting her knees up and her feet onto the chair spindles, she was diddling her own slit and using me as her own personal inspiration. We were watching one another and putting on a hot mutual masturbation session for our pleasure. I began to get more vocal.

I moaned aloud, "Oh! I'm going to cum soon! This feels so amazing! Oh! Oh! Get ready baby, it will be for you!"

Using my wand as a clit stimulator and adding the dildo to fuck myself, I was sure to squirt. I began to get that familiar pressure in my abdomen. All I needed to do was to get it started and I would be able to continue much easier. Kristie continued watching and rubbing herself which only motivated me more.

I was almost there, "Here it comes! Here it comes! Oh! Oh! Yeaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

I squealed and a stream of my squirt arched from my vagina and struck Kristie's bare neck and boobs. She snapped back in surprise but that propelled her into her own climax. She moaned loudly but never stopped rubbing her lady nub. I dropped the dildo and used the wand in both capacities. I would buzz my clit, then plunge it deep into my pussy while using my opposite hand to scrub it to a strong finish.

I yelled, "I'm going to go again! Open your mouth! I want you to swallow it this time!"

Kristie was so turned on. She knew I was going to feed her my liquid. I moved the computer behind me and scooted to the edge of the table with my feet dangling off the end. She was all too happy to open her mouth and I needed to be accurate with my aim in the heat of lust which was going to be difficult at best.

I screamed, "Aughhhhhhh! Aughhhhhh!" and let loose a larger blast.

The stream hit and splashed her forehead but I soon repositioned my hips to allow it to fill her mouth. I was shaking violently so it was not an easy task. It also ran down her chin and neck. She swallowed as best she could but I was out of control in my quest for more.

I desperately commanded in a lust filled cursing tirade, "Get down here closer! You are going to drink every fucking drop! Dammit hurry! On your fucking knees! I'm going to blow again! Ohhhh God! Ohhhhh God!"

She slid the chair back with her ass. She was on her knees between my legs awaiting her fate. I was pounding the vibrator inside my gooey pussy with her face just inches away from the trauma. I was getting ready to explode and I wanted her to drink it like she was dying of thirst.

I continued with my dirty talk as I squealed, "Oh you want this don't you? You want my fucking juice...I know you do. Don't you lie to me and say you don't goddammit. You better drink every drop this time and not spill any. Oh...fuck! Get ready! Open up! Wider! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yeaahhhhhhhh! Aughhhhhhh!! Aughhhhhh!!"

I grabbed a fist full of hair on the back of her head and pulled her to my spraying pussy. Her mouth was open and the stream first splashed off her teeth before coating her tonsils causing her to cough but she was able to compose herself enough to catch it all. My ass was quivering on the table and Kristie swallowed my salty fluid quickly. After one more time of filling her mouth and eventually her stomach full of my DNA, I stood up on the table with my legs spread.

I was buzzing and pounding myself to oblivion when I warned, "This time Babe...I'm going to give you a facial! You want me to douse you good, don't you? You want hosed down I can see it in your eyes! You want my fucking cum all over you?! Beg for it! Louder! Louder!"

She begged, "Let me have it! Please can I have it?"

Kristie was already supporting damp hair from the splashing but was preparing herself for the big finish. I kept my hips forward and leaned my upper torso back to guarantee accuracy. When it hit, I shrieked loud enough for any neighbor within a mile to hear, "Aughhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh! Take it baby! Ohhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!"

As my stream hit her face and hair, I swayed my hips back and forth to complete the job. I looked like a man pissing but felt like a controlling woman marking her territory. That territory was my hot girl Kristie and when I was finished, she had no doubts who she belonged to. I sat back down on the table before falling on my back in a complete sexual seizure. Poor Kristie was soaked and her floor was a mess but the electric shockwaves raging through my vagina did not care. She was the target of my pleasure and at that moment, she knew it.

Kristie laughed, "Damn Babe...that was intense and so hot. I actually came without touching myself! I have never done that before! I need to clean this mess up and get in the shower."

I was still sprawled out on her table snickering, "What are you talking about? You just got your shower."

With her hair sticking to her face, she retorted, "Ha ha...very funny."

After I recovered, we cleaned up the mess together. We showered together and rubbed our soapy bodies against one another but resisted more sex. We were more into the intimate kissing, touching and connecting. It was very romantic and satisfying as the warm water cascaded down upon us.

The rest of the day, we were preparing for the bonfire party that Kristie and I were hosting. Our errands included a trip to the store to purchase snacks and alcohol. We also picked up a spindle of wood for the fire as well as a few other things. It was enjoyable just being with Kristie in everyday tasks. It was especially enjoyable to see the check-out man roll his eyes when Kristie stuck her tongue in my ear.

Once we were back at her house, we were straightening up when people began to arrive. Wade, Art and a few of Kristie's friends, including a few couples showed up. Once everything got going, nearly 20 people total were in attendance. We mingled and had a great time. The night was very cool and everyone was casual so I wore a pair of black leggings with a black turtleneck long sleeve shirt. Aside from looking like a cat burglar, Kristie said I looked very cute.

Whenever we could pass or end up in the same area, she would pinch my ass. I thought she looked hot in her jeans and stylish brown leather jacket. I was enjoying myself when I went to the kitchen to get another beer and I overheard her talking to someone.

He asked, "Are you happy Brittni made it out here? What are your plans?"

I could hear her response, "You have no idea how happy I am. We both were so excited and my plans are to pull down some tail tonight."

He laughed, "I meant you plans for this week not just tonight."

I walked away with a huge smile on my face. I had teased Kristie that she always talked like a guy and to hear her speak about me in an objectifying way was actually a turn on. It made me feel as though I were her girl and she would do what she pleased with me.

As night turned into the wee hours of the morning, the party was starting to mellow. The music was softer and at one point, I spotted Wade making out in the corner with a very pretty Colombian girl. I was talking to a Swedish girl and enjoying my conversation when Kristie entered the room, got directly in-between us and kissed me while holding my head with both her hands. She remained silent, took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom.

We both loved when I was in control in the bedroom but it was her turn to take it back. I knew at that moment, she was leading the way and I allowed my fluttering stomach to follow. Once inside, she shut the door and put her finger across my lips to signify that silence would be the theme.

She was such a romantic at heart and her preparation to make love to me was blissful. We stood facing one another softly kissing. Her tongue licked inside my upper lip while she showered my lower lip with a series of small pecks. When she lifted my shirt over my head and my hair popped through the neck opening and spilled down, her eyes never left mine. She pressed her warm body against mine and unhooked my bra before allowing it to fall to the floor.

She methodically removed her own clothes as I finished off mine. We stood facing each other completely nude and connecting emotionally. Kristie took both my hands in her palms and led me to the bed by walking backwards. She was the first to sit and pulled my face close to hers. After several sensuous smooches, she used her strength to take me by my shoulders and physically help lay me down on my back on the bed. I was mesmerized.

She hovered over top me and my heart was vested and my pussy was dripping. While above me, she lowered herself until her lips were securely on the side of my neck. Nuzzling and kissing her way down, I squirmed in ecstasy. The warmth of her breath and softness of her smooth nude skin as her body pressed on top of mine was one of the most erotica moments of my life.

She kissed and licked her way down my neck until she settled her mouth into my cleavage while manually stimulating my boobs and nipples with her hands. I was on fire and succumbed to Kristie's passion. After taking some time on my nipples, her tongue dragged a trail of saliva down to my navel before kissing all around my belly ring jewelry. The heat from her romance was palpable.

Her moist mouth soon continued a path of sensuous kisses down to my shaven pubic area until it detoured at my inner thigh. I moaned when I felt those wet kisses get closer to my smooth wet labia. I put my hands gently in her thick hair and twitched when her tongue wiggled its way into my slit. She licked and sucked the inside of my folds causing me to raise my knees. My breathing became erratic and I was getting closer to orgasm as the foreplay had me on the verge.

Kristie puckered her lips and blew warm puffs of air all around my soaked flower before tonguing my clit. She was careful to use the flat spongy part before circling it with the tip. I was shifting in the bed and my first orgasm was strong and violent. With my knees up, I tried to lock my heels into the sheet but they just slid backward on the slick material. Her face vanished into my pussy and I could only see her flowing dark hair between my legs.

I was moaning louder, "Uhhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh!"

She dipped her nose into my vagina and probed my asshole causing me to erupt once again while screaming her name, "Yeahhhhhh...Kristieeeeeeeee! Ohhhhhhhh! Yeaahhhhhhhhhh! Aughhhhhhhh!"

My entire body was locked into a large spasm. My orgasm caused my sphincter to tighten around her tongue. Kristie continued to eat me while I could only take what she had to offer. The more I came, the more she licked. After several more climaxes, she came back up to my face for a long kiss while sharing my juices with me. It was such an erotic and hot experience.

Moving to the foot of the bed, Kristie took me by the ankles and pulled me down. She shuffled back to my head and while facing the opposite direction, she lowered her mouth to my breast while putting her own nipple in my mouth. We both sucked each other's tits while in a loving boob sixty-nine. After spending several minutes enjoying breasts, her mouth once again led a trail of kisses down to my pussy.

Before we engaged into a true sixty-nine, she slid off onto her side and rolled me on top of her. My legs were spread and my swollen folds resting on her face while I buried my tongue into her slit. With my weight bearing down, I was worried she would smother in my swollen pussy but Kristie managed quite well. She used her hands on my ass to manipulate me around while she dined.

We were both building and I wondered who would cum first. She answered that question within seconds when she was the first to let go and wrapped her legs around my head as if she were performing a wrestling move just as her inner walls began to spasm. Her insides immediately juiced up and oozed down her ass crack but I quickly stopped the trail with one big slurp. From tasting her tangy juice and feeling her darting tongue, I soon released my own cum on her face and she returned the favor by swallowing it.

We continued making love for the next two hours until the moonlight through the windows turned into sunlight. Kristie and I were spent and I literally collapsed into her arms. We slept soundly until the door opened around 10am. One of her guy friends was standing there while we laid together naked and uncovered. With our exposed nude bodies entangled, we were too unapologetic to even care to grab the blanket.

He asked, "Are you two love birds gonna sleep all day?"

She responded with her usual wit, "Who says we were sleeping? Now get the hell out of here so we can finish."

The door shut and we laughed. We did get up, get dressed and helped the remaining party home crashers to clean up. We chatted with her friends until the last one had left. After taking our showers, we needed to get ready for the Arcade Fire concert and wanted some time for her to show me the sights before it started.

She let me drive the delivered rented SUV while she played every CD of their music and offering her insight on most songs. It was fun but when my speed limit hit close to 100 mph, she snapped, "Damn, Babe. I would like to actually live to see the concert."

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,117 Followers