Hot Week with Canadian Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,117 Followers

We finally reached our destination and parked the car. The concert was in a venue that was like half amphitheater and half lawn seats and unfortunately the weather was not looking good. Even though rain was predicted, the temperature was supposed to stay on the warm side.

Kristie was wearing jeans, work style boots but fashionable, and a layered look top half with a dark shirt left mostly unbuttoned over top an Arcade Fire printed tank. Her thick dark hair was in a ponytail sticking out through a Rough Riders ball cap. I thought she looked very hot. I wore a plaid pleated skirt with a matching mixed color top that I tied the bottom around my waist. I also wore a headband and a long dangling earrings with strappy sandals.

There were some cute little stands set up around the concert venue and we walked around looking at them. We were joking about some of the stuff, making fun but I found this cute choker necklace that I bought for her. It was a dark string with a hanging Amethyst which was her birthstone and it looked good on her. She bought me a beaded anklet with a hanging pendant of a koala bear that I loved. I put my foot up on the counter and she put it on me which I thought was sweet. We continued to hold hands as we walked to all the booths getting a drink every time we ran out. We were getting pretty buzzed and ready for the concert.

We were located in the lawn area up close but to the side where there was no roof over us. The opening band was good and we stood with me in front of Kristie and her arms wrapped around me from behind. While dancing to a song, her hands drifted down and grabbed my ass. By that time, it had begun to drizzle rain but we didn't care.

We were getting wet, locked together swaying back and forth and having a great time. Finally, when Arcade Fire started, they bolted out with some of Kristie's favorite songs. I loved feeling her dance and grind behind me. When she raised her arms to dance or video from her phone, I felt her hard breasts against my back and immediately got wet between my legs to match my hair and clothes.

When she reached her hands under my skirt, she froze for a moment. I turned and gave her a smirk during her gulp, "You aren't wearing panties."

I giggled, "Uh...yes I know. Is that a problem?"

She shook her head and lifted the back of my skirt and put her crotch up against my bare ass while allowing the skirt to fall back down to hide any revealed skin. She was grinding her denim covered pussy on my bare ass while reaching around to slide her fingers inside my smooth, slippery slit. From behind, she kissed my ear and tried to whisper but it was hard to hear with the music, "You are so fucking wet. I am so turned on right now."

I just giggled and kept dancing so she could feel my body move and my ass on her crotch. Her fingers felt good and she rubbed my clit in sync with the beat. She would periodically pull out and lick her fingers to taste me and even put them in my mouth to allow me to sample myself. Once she settled on my clit and peeled back the hood, I came with such a strong force and my contracting vagina squeezed her fingers tightly without anyone's knowledge.

The rain finally moved out and the weather became breezy and nice. My blonde hair was wet but she didn't mind it in front of her. I was carrying my small purse with me on a strap over my shoulder and pulled out something from it that I had brought from home while concealing it.

Kristie was rocking out to the next song and I turned and wrapped my arms around her neck. Her hands were up and she thought I was just hugging her allowing me to secretly make my move. Even in a crowd of people, I unbuttoned her jeans and slipped both hands inside the front of them. Once inside her panties, I slipped the vibrating egg I was holding inside her pussy. Once it penetrated her lips, her eyes popped open and she looked down real slowly to a smiling...me.

I kissed her lips but made sure the smooth egg disappeared completely. I buttoned her jeans back up and turned back around. From my phone, I started the buzzing of the egg through my wireless app. Even though the beginning speed was minimal, the vibration caused her to jolt. She mumbled, "Oh....what the?"

As I danced and grinded my ass on her crotch, I progressively turned up the speed. When I felt her getting close to orgasm, I would turn it off just to edge her. She questioned, "Hey what is going on?"

When she finished her inquiry, I started it back up causing her to jolt to attention again. I kept teasing her and stopping it. I giggled again and confessed, "I'm edging that hot pussy of yours. You will cum when I say you will and when you do...you will explode for me and not hold anything back."

She started to retort, "But..."

"No buts...you will cum when I say."

There were people literally a foot away from us but everyone was loving the concert and nobody was paying attention in the semi-darkness. Finally, I turned it on the top speed and her body convulsed in an immediate climax. Kristie was trying to hold on to me but the shaking was uncontrollable. Her mouth pressed to the back of my neck after she moved my wet hair to the front of my shoulder and during her extended orgasm, see softly bit my neck trying to stifle a full on scream. I kept the vibration going until she came a second time only that time she bit her own lip. I noticed after the second spasm, she must have squirted because there was a wet spot in the front of her jeans like she had peed her pants. I continued using the egg on her all throughout the concert.

When the music ended, we were walking out. People were ranting and raving how good it was. We were sloshing in the muddy grass and finally got to our rented SUV. We climbed inside and people were attempting to leave in the parking lot traffic jam. We were damp, we were drunk, and we were horny but we didn't care. Our libidos were running the show and we dared anyone to watch us through the window.

Kristie huffed in desperation, "I want you to fuck me right here right now."

Without awaiting my answer, she yanked her pants down to her ankles while I pulled my boobs out of my shirt and sat on her exposed lap. From under my skirt, my bare ass is sitting on her egg filled pussy. I switched it back on low and popped my tits in her face. I squeezed them together and she sucked my eraser hard nipples.

I guided her, "There you go baby. Suck them for me. That's it...you are making them feel so good. You need my tits don't you baby? Go on...suck em. Don't forget the other one...you cannot neglect one of them. That's it...just like that. Mmmmm."

While I'm coaxing her with my breasts, my spread legs were grinding back and forth on her lap like I was her own personal stripper. The vibrating egg was felt by the both of us and the pleasure was rising. She was loving my tits and couldn't get enough of them. When she took a second to catch her breath, I grabbed the back of her head and forced her face in my cleavage.

She immediately went back to playing with my creamy boobs and attacking them. She moaned, "Oh...Ohhhhhhh...I'm cumming!" She kept her face planted in-between my tits while she enjoyed every twitch inside her vaginal walls. By then, the cars were starting to thin out and was tough to see inside the vehicle which worked to our advantage.

I turned around and leaned over the steering wheel. I flipped my skirt up where it rested on my back. My bare ass was exposed above her lap and I backed it up until my dripping pussy was in her face from behind. I gyrated and she could not help herself. She was licking my wetness...even licking upward to my asshole. She didn't care and I was enjoying every tongue stroke she had to offer.

I yelled, "Eat it slut! Eat my fucking pussy and my ass! Munch it like you are starving. Don't be shy, get in there deep!"

Her head is moving in circles trying to lick every inch of me. My ass was gyrating in her face to help make sure she sampled every inch. I turned the vibrator to the top speed. We were both building and building. I screamed, "I'm going to cum in your face! Get ready for it!"

Then like a rocket, she gasped while having such a powerful orgasm causing me to have one with her. My squirt was dousing the entire front of her shirt while her own pussy soaked the driver's seat on which she was sitting. My teeth were clenched and my ass was planted in her face. We both were shaking profusely. I turned around and Kristie plopped the egg from her pussy. Of course I put it in my mouth like a jawbreaker. It is warm and salty and delicious.

We were both ready to go home but had drank too much. We decided to nap in the vehicle until we had sobered up. We laughed at how wet the seat was and Kristie joked, "Well...I guess there goes the deposit."

We get in the very back and with the vehicle smelling like pussy, we drifted off. Once the morning arrived and the alcohol had fled our systems, we drove back to Kristie's house. We were exhausted and once we entered, we both collapsed in her bed fully dressed.

We slept until the early afternoon but it was I who got up first. Kristie was sleeping so soundly, I quietly went to the living room to watch TV after stripping and putting on my robe. With my legs tucked up under my butt, I had completed an episode of a show and had started the next one when Kristie walked out yawning.

In an aggravated tone, she asked, "Why did you let me sleep? I don't want to miss anytime with you here this week."

I smiled, "You were sleeping so soundly and you looked so cute by the way. Besides, today is out rest and recovery day."

She huffed, "Well I still don't want to sleep."

"Ok...Miss Cranky. I know why you are griping and I have the perfect solution."

"Ok...Miss reporter. Why am I so cranky?"

I opened my robe wide enough to show my boobs. Using my hands underneath the weight, I jiggled them, "Last night you never got to finish on these. I understand you needed more time with them. You need to come here and feast on these tits and all your crankiness will melt away."

She giggled, "Well...that isn't it but it would put me in a better mood."

I put my legs down on the floor forming a lap and joked while I patted my leg, "Get up here Babe. It is time for your afternoon feeding just like in the airport bathroom. I promise you can suck for as long as you need."

Kristie was thinking about it and before she walked my way, I gave her the proper instructions, "Hold it. You need to get a couple of pillows so we can prop you up. I want you to be very comfortable and while you are in there, you know you are going to want to cum a few times so grab your clit stimulator.

She returned with the adult toy and two pillows. I didn't have to move and after adjusting the two pillows on my lap, Kristie stripped naked and laid down on her side with her legs straight down the couch. I held my boob and positioned it so she could get situated.

I soothingly encouraged, "There you go. That is perfect. You can suck as long as you need while I watch this show."

After mashing down the top pillow, Kristie's mouth latched onto my nipple and the sensation felt amazing. She put the stimulator between her legs and activated the vibration. I went back to watching my show while moaning periodically. Her mouth was sucking and smacking like she was nursing. Her body would twitch as she neared her first orgasm.

With my arm swaddling her head, I stroked her hair and calmly coaxed, "That feels good Babe. Take your time. We have all afternoon." From my soothing words, she began to shake during her first orgasm while I continued, "Was that a good one?"

There was just a dribble of saliva oozing out of the corner of her mouth, I wiped it with my thumb and whispered, "I guess it was a good one. You lost your suction for a second. Mmmmm. There you go. Just remember to take your time."

She sucked my tits for a good hour and had at least ten orgasms. We alternated and kept switching sides so she could pay equal attention to each boob. When she finished, my nipples were rock hard and twice their normal length. My areolas were reddened from the traumatic mouth suction applied by my Canadian beauty.

I was extremely horny and needed some relief. This time it was I who led her into the bedroom for some hot sex. While wiping her swollen lips with a towel, she reminded me, "Babe....this is the type of resting I could get used to. After we finish, remember we need to get some real rest because tomorrow we have a long day ahead of us when we go up north for an amazing canoe trip." If you would like to know what happened the next day....please read the Canoe Trip by Skye_sub and you will not be disappointed.

We closed the blinds and all I remember was that room was a mess after we finished!

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,117 Followers