Hot Wife in Cancun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was still recovering and Linda was in the bathroom cleaning up, I was wondering if there was something in particular that led to how much Linda was turned on. Was it all of the cocks that were on display earlier in the day, was it her thinking about Fabio, was it the erotic circus, or a combination of all of the above. I wasn't sure, but I did sense that it was possible that before this trip ended that she might willingly expand on the sexual boundaries that she had previously held.

While thinking about it, I noticed the resort's spa treatments guide on the table in our room. While looking it over, they had a few items listed under the "Couples Massage" section. The first was a traditional side-by-side couples' massage. The second was called the "Ecstasy Massage" which based on the how it was described in the pamphlet, your masseur / masseuse would get each of you aroused through various techniques and then they leave the two of you alone to complete the massage. I knew that Linda would expect me to suggest we get the "Ecstasy Massage" and then she would be absolutely against it, so I decided to take a different approach.

When she came out of the bathroom, I handed her the pamphlet and asked her to look at the options in the couples massage section. As she was reading it, I said I thought the traditional side-by-side sounded nice and that it would give us a short break from the sun and nudity if I scheduled it for the middle of the next day. She said that she thought that would be nice and was surprised that I chose that massage. I just told her that I knew that she would not be comfortable with the other one, so I figured why bother even asking.

We awoke later than normal the next morning, probably the result of recovering from the long flight the previous day. We decided we would put our swimsuits on and have some breakfast. After breakfast, we grabbed a couple of poolside chairs that were closer to where the pool activities would be in the afternoon. As Linda was taking off her cover-up, I was pleasantly surprised that she had switched bikini bottoms from the previous day and had not even bothered to put on her bikini top.

The bottom was a rio cut, so I was happy to see that a bit more of her great ass would be on display. As she settled into her chair, I went to the spa to make reservations for our afternoon couples' massage. While I was making the reservation for the traditional side-by-side massage, they asked if we had a preference in terms of massage therapists. I requested that I have a female and that my wife would prefer a male. As we were booking it, the masseur that would be giving Linda the massage just happened to be walking by so they introduced him to me. His name was Philippe and he asked if I had any questions.

Philippe and I talked for a few minutes and he mentioned that they also had an "Ecstasy Massage" available, but I told him that was a bit much for my wife's comfort level. When I asked him what areas of the body they will be massaging in our traditional massage, he responded that we would start on our stomachs and they would massage our necks, backs and legs before we flipped over. From there he said they would do a light scalp massage, our arms and our feet. He must have sensed that I was hoping for something else, so he asked if that was ok.

I mentioned that even though Linda comes across as very prim and proper, I was sure she would enjoy some mild activities on her breasts. He said that he was willing lightly rub up against her breasts and possibly nipples as part of the front massage, but that it would not be extensive unless we wanted to do the other massage. I was fine with some light touching just to see what kind of response it would get from Linda. So, we shook hands and I headed back to pool.

I shared with Linda that we had our massage reservation made and that I figured she would prefer a male therapist as she tends to like a deep tissue massage. She said that sounded good and wanted to know what areas they would massage. I told her what Philippe had told me and she was at first uncomfortable that she would only be wearing her swimsuit bottoms and her boobs would be on display. When I reminded her where we were, she laughed and agreed that it would not be such a big deal.

I had noticed that Buck was sitting at the pool bar and decided to at least meet him. I asked Linda what she wanted to drink and headed to the pool bar to get our drinks. I introduced myself to him and he told me that his name was Buck, which was actually short for Buchanan. He said he had noticed how attractive my wife was the previous day and was interested what we were into. I shared that we had never been to a resort like this and that it was honestly a bit too much. He was very down to earth and shared that he and his wife were here with his wife's friend and her husband TJ.

Buck shared that he would never have imagined coming to a resort like this either, but a surprise pregnancy resulting from what he was expecting to be a one night stand, led to what was now a "so-so" ten year marriage with three wonderful kids. He shared that he and his wife have very little in common and even shared that his wife is bi-sexual so she would be spending most of her time at the resort with her best friend.

Since he was opening up a bit, I too shared the circumstances that led my very prim and proper wife and I to this resort and that I was secretly hoping for a little something different to happen. He laughed and told me good luck with that and that he'd be glad to help in any way he can, since he was pretty much going to be wifeless for the next several days. Since they had been to the resort before, he shared a few activities that would be occurring over the next few days that might be opportunities for some innocent fun to happen, including the Pool Foam Party that would be the following day. He wished me luck and I returned to Linda with our drinks in hand. Linda was really into a book that she was reading, so she had not even noticed that I had just been talking with her Fabio look-alike the last 15 minutes.

After enjoying a few hours in the sun, it was time to head to our massages. When we arrived, we were greeted with Mimosas and led to our massage room. They told us that we should keep our swimsuit bottoms on and lay face down on the massage tables. A few minutes later, Philippe and Emma came into the room. The tables were arranged side to side, but with our heads at opposite ends, which would make it easier for me watch Philippe give Linda her massage. After some small chat they began our massages.

The massage felt great and I was having a hard time staying awake while waiting for them to finish our backs and asking us to roll over. When they finally did, I caught the reaction on Philippe's face when he first saw Linda's amazing breasts. Linda was biting her lower lip a bit, as I could tell she was a little uncomfortable. But within minutes, she seemed very relaxed again as Philippe was giving her a light scalp massage before moving down to her feet. I was thankful that my swimsuit was a little baggie, as I was sporting a hard-on just thinking about Philippe getting a close-up view of her tits and then possibly brushing against them when he returned to massage her arms.

As he finished with Linda's feet, Philippe moved up to her side to begin to work on her right arm. Although my eyes were nearly completely closed, I could still see what Philippe was doing. I did not want Linda to catch me with my eyes open and watching, or she would know that I arranged what I was hoping Philippe was about to do. I watched as he moved her arm around in various positions while massaging her hand and shoulder. He then bent her arm in a 90 degree angle so her arm was directly over her breasts. As he slowly worked across her arm towards her elbow his hands rubbed across the top and bottom of her of her right breast.

He worked his way back out to her wrist and as he gently straightened out her arm, he gently brushed the backside of his hand across her very erect right nipple. I thought that I heard a slight sigh from Linda when he did that and it looked to me as if her breathing had picked up a bit, but her eyes remained closed. Philippe then moved above Linda's head to give him easier access to her left arm. He repeated the same series of maneuvers as he worked on her left arm including the light brushes across her left breast and nipple.

Philippe then moved Linda's arms to her side and reached down to give her a gentle belly rub. Emma indicated that our time was up and that they hoped we enjoyed our massages. Philippe moved his hands to Linda's waist and then gradually moved his hands up her sides until he got just below where her breasts were and then angled his hands in to go directly over her breasts and up to her shoulders. Since he did not stop his movement at any time, it looked natural and I definitely heard a soft moan from Linda. We thanked them both for the very relaxing massages and they left the room so we could put our cover-ups on.

As we got ourselves ready, I resisted the urge to ask if she enjoyed her massage as I was sure my face would reveal that I knew what happened. Instead, I acted as if I was barely awake to give the impression that I had received a very relaxing massage and may have even dozed off a bit. We decided to return to the pool to see what activities may be occurring. On the way to the pool, Linda asked me if I enjoyed the massage and I told her I thought it was very relaxing and seemed to go by very fast as I dozed off a bit. I asked her what she thought and if her masseur pressed hard enough as she likes a deep tissue massage. She responded that he could have pushed a little harder while working on her back, but that she really enjoyed it. She did not mention Philippe's hands brushing against her breasts and I was not going to ask.

As we returned to our chairs by the pool, they were asking for female volunteers for their body shots contest. I told Linda that she should do it and to my surprise she did not immediately say no way, but eventually said that she'd rather watch to at least see what it was about before she volunteered. I was shocked to see that it might be something she'd consider and figured the massage with Philippe had gotten her into an aroused state. After getting three women volunteers, they then asked for the first 9 male volunteers that could line up at the pool bar. TJ was one of the first guys in line.

Once they had their volunteers, they explained that each of the ladies would lay on their backs on top of the pool bar with three guys lined up by each one. The bartenders had prepared three sets of glasses each containing a concoction of booze, pieces of fruit and colored syrup. It was a race to see which team could completely clean off their female first. The bartenders would pour the contents of the first glass over the female's torso and the first guy in line for each would have to clean it off using only his mouth. Once he was done, they would move to the second guy and he'd have to do the same.

TJ took advantage of the situation by nudging some of the fruit that came from his concoction down to his female contestant's pussy and then proceeded to eat her out, without caring about winning the contest. It was fun to watch it, but I think both of us were glad we were just observers.

With the contest ending, each of us settled into our chairs and began reading our books. After about 30 minutes, Linda had fallen asleep. About the same time, I saw Buck in the pool, so I decided it was a good time to cool off a bit and talk with him some more about upcoming activities. He told me that if Linda enjoyed dancing, that we should go to the Animal Prints Party that evening.

He said that the dance floor becomes wall to wall people, so it would be pretty easy to do some light groping if I had Linda out there in the middle floor during the slow songs. Buck also said that if I wanted someone to feel up her bare tits, that the Foam Pool Party the following day would be a perfect opportunity and that he would be willing to feel her up and that he's sure TJ would be willing as well. I agreed that both activities sounded great and that it would be a way to push the envelope a bit and she how she reacts. I returned to my chair just as Linda was waking up.

On the way back to the room, we stopped by the front desk and Linda asked about the photo shoots that they offered. They told her what the options were and she asked me what I thought. I again did not want to come off as trying to push her, so I just said yeah it might be nice to get a few shots of us walking on the pier or beach, with the sunset background and being fully clothed.

Naturally, what I was really thinking is that I'd love to see the photographer take some pictures of her incredible nude body laid out on the pier, but I kept those thoughts to myself. When we returned to the room and looked over the activities for the evening, Linda initially asked if I would rather just skip the Animal Prints Party and have fun in the room. I told her that since she had brought with her a leopard skin print top and short skirt that we should at least go to it for a little bit and we could still have fun in the room after that. She agreed and decided that the leopard skin print outfit was a bit too risqué for the dining room, so she wore a sundress over the top of that outfit that she could remove at the party.

Based on what Buck had shared with me, the dance floor gets the most crowded later in the evening, so I took my time reviewing the menu, to ensure we would be there when the floor was packed. As luck would have it, Linda needed to use the restroom, so she told me what she would like for diner to tell the waiter. I told the waiter that we really wanted to enjoy a slow dinner, so if he could delay things a bit that would be great and also ordered a bottle of wine. Dinner was again great and by the time we had finished our dessert, it was about the time that Buck had suggested and when he indicated he'd be at the party.

When we arrived at the party, it was just as Buck said - a mass of bodies, mostly in scantily clad clothing swaying from side to side as a slow song was playing. Linda said maybe we should just go back to our room and could dance there in privacy, but I convinced her to at least dance one dance here and then we can say we did it.

As we walked to the packed dance floor when the next slow song started, I made eye contact with Buck and watched as he asked a woman to dance with him. We started out dancing on the outside edge, but I slowly maneuvered us towards the middle, while Buck was doing the same with his dance partner. The floor was so packed that you could hardly move and were constantly being rubbed up against, so it's possible that she would not even know if she was being groped. I had finally gotten us to the position that Linda and Buck's dance partner were back to back.

I watched as Buck moved his hand from his partner's back and placed it gently against Linda's ass. She did not react, so Buck started rubbing her ass as we gently swayed back and forth. I sensed that she was trying to see who was doing it, but I controlled our movements so Buck was always behind her. As he continued his rubbing and groping of her ass I noticed that she seemed to sway her hips a bit more. When the song finally came to an end, I gave her a passionate kiss allowing Buck to move away. Both of us were hot and sweaty, so I asked Linda if she'd like to leave or get a drink and stay a bit longer. She responded that she would like to get back to our room for some fun.

When we got back to the room, we opened our balcony door so we could get the fresh breeze and hear the waves. As we were looking out over the railing, Linda said that she needed to confess something. She proceeded to tell me that when we were dancing, she thought I had placed one of my hands on her ass, as I frequently do. She said she did not mind and was even getting aroused when the hand began to gently rub her ass. It was about that time that I adjusted my arms and hands a bit and she realized that it was not my hand on her ass.

I did my best to keep from smiling and said that I just had my arms around her waist and I thought I even had my hands clasped together, so it definitely was not me. She said she knows, but that she was enjoying dancing together so she just let whoever it was continue rubbing her ass. Linda also said that at some point, he had moved her skirt up so he was rubbing her thong covered bare ass. She looked at me as if I would be disappointed and I told her I certainly can't blame a guy or girl for wanting to grab her rear and that it was actually a bit of a turn-on.

With that, she wrapped her arms around my neck and we began a very passionate kiss right there on the balcony. During the kiss, I did reach down, pull up her skirt and placed my hands right where Buck had been rubbing just minutes earlier. Linda slowly dropped to her knees and removed my pants. She slowly licked the length of my hard cock while caressing my balls with her hand. Linda looked up at me and asked if I wanted to fuck her there on the balcony, since I had always said I wanted to fuck her someplace that we could be seen. I did not even respond as I pulled her back up to me and removed her animal print outfit.

There before me on our second floor balcony was my incredibly sexy wife naked and ready to be fucked. I thought about laying down a few towels and dropping to the ground, but had a better idea. I decided to fuck her from behind while she is bent over and holding onto the railing. As I positioned her, I reached down to her pussy and easily slid three fingers right in, so I knew she was ready. I lined up my cock and buried it deep in her in one plunge. I moved in and out slowly as I alternated between rubbing her nipples and fingering her pussy with my hands. Although she generally does not like to get fucked from behind, she was really getting into it and pushing back into every one of my thrusts.

As she was getting close to an orgasm, she started getting very vocal which was a surprise because anyone walking by our balcony could easily see her. She did not care as she screamed out to keep fucking her and that she was about to cum. To my delight and probably theirs too, a few couples did walk by and got to see me fucking my hot wife from behind. After each of us came, we cleaned up and went to bed.

We awoke to a knocking at our door. As I was walking to the door, it dawned on me that I had booked a special breakfast in bed when I initially made the vacation reservations and that this was probably the day I selected. I opened the door and the bus boy followed me with our food on a rolling cart. I smiled to myself as I remembered that Linda had fallen asleep with only a thong on and since the temperature was so perfect that neither of us were using any blankets.

As the bus boy turned the corner allowing him to see my incredible wife laying on her side with her beautiful ass on display in just a thong, I could see a smile breaking through his serious face. He positioned the cart at the end of the bed and flipped up the sides to give it a larger surface and spread the food out. It was at that point that Linda rolled onto her back and slowly began to wake up. The bus boy kept his eyes glued on her perfect breasts and even mouthed "wow" to me. I thanked him and led him to the door. When I returned to the bed, Linda asked where the food came from and I told her the bus boy had just brought it in. She started to ask if I allowed him to see her almost completely nude and then she rolled her eyes and answered herself saying everyone else has, so why not the bus boy too.