All Comments on 'Hot Wife Karyn'

by Lyks2BTeezd

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Readable

This story is written in an easy flowing style and is enticingly believable. Good job!

musicguy2003musicguy2003over 19 years ago
great story

Loved your story, Wish more people would share true experiences. Thamk you for shareing your story. Hope that there are more stories that you plan to share.

MikeAndJanMikeAndJanover 19 years ago
This was great!

My wife accused me of making 'swinging' sound much sweeter than it is in our stories. But I think it can be just that sweet with the right people.

Your story sure makes your experience just that sweet too! I envy you..., and I envy your friend too!

Write on!

Rich

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Readale though Ihave a couple of questions

The story was moderately interesting , but I admit I can't understand the mind set. I had a similar experience but I am far too "prudish", so unlike Bill I was actually quite put off and offended by the offer. You said that you had hoped you could do this again and again. But if this happened in the 80's and you haven't done it since (2005!), the probabilities are pretty remote, don't you think?

Also, I agree with the poster who observed that their shutting the door shut the husband out. Now they are no longer "sharing" but creating memories for themselves that hubby is no longer a part. Now, THEY have a relationship. This may be Ok with hubby (schmuck) if this is a "true" story but at that point, I would have tossed both of them out the fucking door. From what I do know of "swingers" the thing that remains fairly stable is that it is done out in the open and this is a key component which allows the participants to continue the tenuous illusion that they are still a couple. In this story , shutting the transformed the husband from a "open , really generous friend" into a cuchold. IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Filled with love

This was a wonderful account of a very loving and trusting tryst with a very loving wife and best friend.....the emotions were well described....I give this a "10"......Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
why

didn't he let his friend cum repeatedly in his wife?

The only place he got to cum was in her mouth unless they did some cock to pussy filling while I missed it.

A man isn't really wife sharing unless he gets treated to fresh creampie mixed, stirred, and shaken. The guy was his friend so he might have been invited to get his wife pregnant too if she was ok with it.

Lyks2BTeezdLyks2BTeezdabout 19 years agoAuthor
Authors Reply

Thanks to all who responded here or have sent me an email. Particularly those with the courage to include their return address.

I've been somewhat surprised by some of the criticism the story has received because people didn't like or questioned the story line. To my disappointment, most of these folks also down-rated the story. To them I have to say, "Hey! It's an accounting of an actual event. This is the way it happened. Don't criticize my writing if Bill and Karyn wanted to privately enjoy some intimate moments and they closed the door to be alone. I'm sorry you feel threatened by that, I didn't. She and I are still married - 30+ years - and that was more than half our marriage ago. I'm sorry it made you feel you feel vulnerable."

Another person commented that Karyn's taking Bill by the hand and walking him to our bedroom seemed rather "wooden" and could have been written more seductively. Yeah. It could have been more seductive, but what I wrote is what really happened. After several weeks of sexual tension and build-up, by the time Bill arrived, Karyn was hot and ready for action. The lady wanted Bill to fuck her. No seduction, just "Come to bed and do me!" Fact is, the abruptness of it so shocked Bill, that he had some performance problems that night. He'd clearly gotten over that by the next day.

Somebody mentioned something about us having a childless marriage and the story would have been better if Bill had made Karyn pregnant. Another person observed that Bill never came inside Karyn. Well, Karyn and I do, and did then, have two children. I didn't include them in the story because it really didn't add anything, at least in my opinion. Fact is, Karyn and Bill took the kids to Grandma's house and dropped them off the day I got home from work later than we wanted and they had started without me.

I also didn't include the fact that Karyn wouldn't let Bill inside her pussy without a condom. I really hate those damn things and preferred not to mention them. The unfortunate fact was that Bill could not cum while wearing a condom - the rubber cut down on the sensation to the point where he couldn't get off. So, after he'd made love to Karyn to the point where he'd reached a heightend state of frustration, Karyn would pull the condom off him and suck him to orgasm and swallow his load. I thought that was very loving on her part.

A couple of fellow writers did offer some constuctive criticism regarding my writing and I extend my thanks to them. I also thank those that have read the story, accepted it at face value and enjoyed it. It gives me almost as much pleasure to relate the story to readers who have enjoyed it as it did experiencing the situation as it unfolded.

To subsequent readers, I welcome your comments and emails.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best stories like this I've read. I'm still leaking pre-cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well done

So much of this tale is very familiar to me. My wife and I have a threesome partner with whom we have weekends together once a month or so, and many, though not all, of your feelings are similar to mine. I love the thrill of tasting his cum on her breath, even to the point where she shares about half of his load with me.

We've been with him long enough to get ourselves tested so we can dispense with condoms (I dislike them as much as your wife's lover does. My wife's lover was fine with them until he found out how much more fun we had without them), so my letch for creampies is frequently satisfied...perhaps six to ten times on those weekends!

Although I definitely enjoy getting a phone call from my wife when she's away at a conference to tell me she's just picked up a guy and about to fuck him, or has just fucked him, I don't want her and our threesome partner to make love without me, as I see us as the three fuckandsuckateers...one for all and all for one - unless they can pull off a creampie or snowball surprise for me.

Anyway, congratulations on a great adventure that you'll remember the rest of your lives, and thanks for sharing it with us in such fine style.

ryeandgingerayle@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another writer who removes critical comments

Here is another thin-skinned writer who only accepts rave comments. I could never give a high score to a writer who opens up comments and only keeps the ones that praise him and deletes the others. Shallow people who accept only praise have no imagination only insecurities. Sad, either close the comments or laugh and disregard the critical ones. What are you afraid of, if the comments are off the wall then everyone will see that. Are you afraid others will agree?

You don't want comments only praise.

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGalmost 17 years ago
Threesomes

My wife and I got involved in a threesom with a friend of ours a few years ago. It was awesome. I could not believe how exciting and arousing it was to see another man fucking my hot sexy wife. And I really enjoyed the sensation when I slid my dick into her pussy after our friend had filled her with cum. It was so enjoyable that the three of us have been getting to ever since, usually about twice a month. He has fucked my wife many, many times and she loves it. We certainly have no regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Made my skin crawl

His "best friend" fucks his wife? Some best friend. Good that he moved 3000 miles away. He should have left his slut wife with the best friend. They deserve one another.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Awful

This.man is a cuck, his hot wife is nothing but a whore and Billy is an asshole.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

After reading the first pile of fecal matter I did from this author, I just had to see if he was just plain crappy all around and....the verdict is yes he is.

If this is real (rarely are they) the slut is gone, the ink has long dried on their divorce decree, and this dude is married to someone named Ronald and is a happy house husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At least she had her husbands permission and it wasn't really cheating.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

good story, but e writing could be better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLyks2BTeezd@Lyks2BTeezd
Just a middle-aged schmo - smart and funny - doin' his best to get by. I'm visually stimulated. Ladies: Tease me with ruthless and reckless abandon. Guys: Let me watch your ladies in action. Couples: I love to photograph.