All Comments on 'Hot Wife Plays a Risky Game! Finale'

by DarkEcstasy8

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Amiable69Amiable693 months ago

Wonderful story! And so well written. Well done! Amy x

TigersmanTigersman3 months ago

Fantastic Story!! I loved how although Pri didn't want Reggie's baby, she ended up begging Reggie to knock her up. I wish Pri was my wife. I would gladly raise her black baby and encourage her to keep having sex with her black bull.

zrobzrob3 months ago

Really loved the story, the slow burn was worth it. The passion of their coupling was really well described, always appreciate the details of the kissing, to me it's the hottest part of their union. Although I love dirty talk, especially in erotica, for me it was too over the top. I think you could've conveyed his dominance, her submission and the breeding kink with less, (and more realistic?) dirty talk and not lost anything from a dirty, hot fucking perspective. Still gave it 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unfortunately this is the end of this segment hopefully not the end of Pri and Reggie's affair.

The baby's daily remindrr to Pri pf that eild animalistic sexually driven evening, Pri now eantas another without Maverick's knowledge. Pri wants to resurect the 'hot wife' within her again, with Reggie.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would laugh in the cuck's face with such bullshit excuses. Enjoy everyone laughing behind your backs because the husband can't satisfy his slut, to the point they're raising someone else's skin rat.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

Thanks for finally ending this story. A great read and glad she had aa black baby.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk3 months ago

Nice build up and great ending. As for the haters - forget them!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hope you write more. Maybe this isn't the end of Pri and Reggie? Or Pri has other Hotwife adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Only thing wrong was the colour of the babies eyes at birth. All babies, no matter the race, are born with blue eyes. Other than that. Good read.

DarkEcstasy8DarkEcstasy83 months agoAuthor

Thanks for reading

images in the description

DarkEcstasy8DarkEcstasy83 months agoAuthor

Thanks for reading

images in the description

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf809063 months ago

This was one of the Best Stories I have read on here. So Hot the way she begged for him to knock her up and to come back asking for seconds. The only thing hotter would have been if he stayed longer and fucked her a few more times, Maybe even in her ass SO FUCKING HOT

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99about 2 months ago

Second time I've read this story. Enjoyed it and glad she had a black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Top story! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I wish this could be normal in today’s world. That couples freely engage in extramarital relationships and that having another man’s baby is not only accepted but also welcomed

noirehnoirehabout 1 month ago

Can't wait for the sequel! one is never enough and it surprises me that Reggie didn't come back for regular top sessions during the pregnancy given that they were in the same neighbourhood.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit27 days ago

Took a long time getting there but we'll worth it.

Great story

Anna

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Excellent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkEcstasy8@DarkEcstasy8
Every sexy wife should be BLACKED and bareback. And her pussy inseminated by a BBC in order to feel the sexual "rush" associated by such a primal fateful risk. My beautiful wife definitely will be Blacked and she will also, at least once, be a BBC Pornstar in an onli...