Hot Wife Plays a Risky Game! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maverick looks over to Reggie, who is still admiring Pri's toned slim-thick curvaceous body from the bikini contest. Maverick feels a mix of emotions - he's jealous, yet excited at the thought of his wife being ogled by another man.

Throughout the celebration, Pri remained in her string thong bikini, as did the other ladies, and on several occasions, an inebriated Reggie would approach her, make small talk, and compliment her on her attractive appearance.

They all went home intoxicated after the party ended. Maverick was extremely aroused that night after seeing how aggressively Reggie was flirting with Pri all night long while she was essentially nude at the party. As a result, Maverick was quite horny and imagined Reggie fucking the shit out of Pri instead of himself.

As the week progressed, Pri and Maverick continued to live their new lives in the new neighborhood.

One day, Maverick came home from work, and Pri was already waiting for him in the living room, wearing a sexy red lingerie, sitting on the couch, with her legs crossed, and her hands folded on her lap, and a seductive smile on her face, and a naughty glint in her eyes.

Pri looked stunning in her sexy lingerie, and Maverick's heart raced as he took in the sight of his beautiful wife. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such a sexy, confident, and alluring wife, and he felt aroused at the thought of making love to her that evening.

"Hey, honey! You look beautiful tonight," Maverick said, taking in the sight of Pri in her sexy red lingerie.

"Thank you, Maverick. I've been looking forward to this all day," Pri said, with a sultry tone in her voice.

As they began to kiss, Maverick felt grateful for the life he lives, and the fact that Pri is his trophy wife to enjoy. He knew other men coveted her, but she was his alone.

They had hot sex that night, and during the fucking session, Maverick asked Pri what she thought about Reggie hitting on her very hard when she was just in a tiny little thong bikini.

Pri was surprised that Maverick brought up that topic as they both were busy pleasing each other, but she didn't show any signs of disinterest or reluctance.

Instead, she smiled and said, "I thought it was a compliment that a man like Reggie found me attractive. And besides, it was just a swimming pool party. Everyone was in bathing suits."

The next day, Maverick posted pictures of his hot wife in that thong bikini and other sexy pictures of her in a hotwifing forum that he usually visits since he has a secret fantasy of seeing his hot wife with a black man. He usually gets a sexual thrill off of black men in the online forum talking about ravaging his hot wife. They speak lots of nasty things such as spitting in her mouth, gangbanging her, and even shooting their cum inside her and knocking her up with a black baby. Maverick usually jacks off to these comments but only thinks of it as a dark fantasy. However, little did Maverick know that Reggie was also on this internet forum as Reggie was seldomly and secretly a black bull as well for other couples.

That day, Reggie happens to come across Pri's new pictures on this forum as a new posting on the forum and recognized her as the sexy Mrs. Maverick from the pool party.

As he watched her pictures and read the posts, he was enthralled and extremely but excitedly shocked and couldn't help but feel his black cock getting harder. "What amazing luck? This has to be destiny! Oh Goddamn! Thank you so so much God!" he thought as he scrolled through Pri's pictures and her affiliated postings.

(to be continued....)

12