Hot Wife to Hotwife

Story Info
The story continues from: "Friday Night".
5.1k words
4.61
19.8k
31
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you, Babe? I am ready."

I was getting ready in the spare room again, as she had requested, so she could dress uninterrupted in our bedroom. I was thinking about the events of the previous Friday nights, reminiscing about what took place in the restaurant and the car park, when I heard her calling me.

"Be with you in a minute," I replied.

She did get ready very quickly or I was running late, I wasn't sure. Maybe I should not have touched my cock, but I was very excited just thinking of her and thinking of what might come. It was Friday night, and we were going out for dinner once more. She requested that we went to the same restaurant as we had done a couple of weeks ago. I guess we were both hoping for more fun and games and for the guys to be there too.

Walking into the living room, my cock twitched, and my mouth opened, but no words left my lips. She was a sight to behold. She wore a short black dress that buttoned up at the front. She left the top three buttons undone, showing a considerable amount of her cleavage and creamy white breasts. She wore a pair of black thigh-high boots that had 16 cm spiked heels, so she would tell me later. There was a gap between the top of her boots and the bottom of her dress about mid-thigh where I could see her nylon-covered legs.

She spun around and showed me that she had seamed nylons on then pulled the hem of the dress up on her thighs to show me she was actually wearing beige stockings. She was a stunner, the woman of my dreams, and she was my wife. It took me a few seconds to regain my composure, and I walked to her to softly kiss her ruby lips.

"You are so beautiful, Baby, and so sexy. My cock wants you," I said.

"That's what I love to hear, Babe, but let's just go now," she replied.

"Do you wear panties?" I asked her as we walked through the front door.

"A girl never reveals her secrets."

Again, it was hard to keep my eyes on the road and my hand on the steering wheel. She had to remind me a couple of times to do so, but in the end, she did not seem to mind my hand on her thigh.

"I love the feel of nylons on your legs, Baby."

"I do too. It makes me feel so feminine."

"And I love when you show your legs off."

"You can enjoy them tonight. Do you like my boots?"

"Yes, I love them. Make you hot, sexy, and slutty at the same time."

"That was the image I was going for. I hope the guys will like it, too."

"If they could see you, I am sure they would show you their appreciation."

I pulled into the same car park as I had done before, but this time, our bay was taken. Well, I called it our parking bay since we'd parked there the last couple of times. The garage seemed a bit busier than before, but I found a bay further away from the other cars, somewhat out of sight. I stopped the car and turned to her. I put my hand on her leg and gently ran it over her nylon.

"I want you, sexy slut," I said as I leant in and softly kissed her warm, ruby lips.

She put her hand on mine, stopping me from going under her dress.

"I love when you call me your slut and want me so much, but first let's have dinner and maybe have a little fun too if the guys are around," she replied.

"You would like that."

"Yes, I would. Wouldn't you?" she asked.

"I guess I would too."

I got out of the car, opened the door for her, and watched her intently as she placed her foot on the concrete. She opened her legs just wide enough for me to see her stocking tops and some of her creamy white skin above her stockings but not her pussy.

"I hope you approve," she said as she walked away from the car, and I shut the door.

"What man would not approve? I noticed you're wearing fully fashioned seamed stockings and not just any stockings."

"Your love of stockings makes me want to wear them all the time."

"I wish you would."

"Maybe I will. I sure feel sexy wearing stockings."

"Let's go and have dinner, Baby," I said, taking her arm as we headed for the restaurant.

The restaurant was quite full, with hardly any empty tables. The area in front of the bar had been cleared for dancing, and a band was playing in a corner, hidden away.

"Lucky, we booked a table ahead," I said to the waitress at the door. "What is going on tonight?"

She explained that it was the music and dance night, which was held once a month on a Friday night. She led us to a small boot hidden in a secluded corner of the restaurant from prying eyes then asked if we wanted a bottle of Chardonnay.

"Oh, you remember," my wife said, "yes, please."

"Who can forget you and your friends? Hmmm, I did not see their names on the booking list, they won't be able to come in tonight since we are fully booked out," she said then walked away.

"We've made some impressions. Actually, you have made some impressions, Baby," I said, grinning.

We slid to the far end of the boot, as it was a semi-circle one, and tangled up in each other's arms.

"Baby, I've got an idea. What if we tell the waitress to add their names to ours, then the guys can sit with us? I am sure we can all squeeze in here," I said, pulling her even tighter against me.

She looked at me, and her eyes sparkled as she softly kissed my cheek before replying.

"If that is okay with you, I'd love that."

"So it is," I said, kissing her on her lips, and our tongues intertwined.

"Don't want to interrupt, but I just want to confirm I got the right wine," said the waitress standing at the table.

"Yes, that is the one," my wife replied.

Then I told the waitress what we thought, and she agreed to our plan. She walked away with a grin on her face.

With my arms around my wife and her head resting on my shoulder, we were studying the menu when the waitress returned with the guys in tow. They introduced themselves as Jim and Mark and thanked us for offering to share our table with them. Jim slid in next to my wife, and Mark next to me. He was the one who'd followed her into the restroom the last time we dined here. They both ordered beers, and we continued to study the menu. By the time the waitress returned with their pints, we were ready to order.

When the waitress left with our orders, my wife crossed her legs towards Jim. Her calf was rubbing on his shin, and the hem of her dress rode up on her thigh, showing her stocking top and suspender clip. Slightly turning towards him, she rested her head on my shoulder. The conversation flowed smoothly when I noticed Jim put his hand on her thigh. She took his hand and removed it.

"Not until we are on kissing terms," she told him.

Seeing his hand on her leg and hearing her words sent a rush of blood into my cock. I felt my heart beating faster.

"Sorry, my mistake," he said looking at her, then at me.

I smiled and nodded. He looked at her again, lightly touching her chin. He kissed her tentatively, and her lips melted into his in a passionate kiss. His hand found its way back onto her thigh, gently stroking it. I heard a faint moan in her kiss, and she did not object to his hand on her thigh any longer.

"Someone is having all the fun," we heard the waitress's voice.

My wife broke the kiss, and we were all looking at the waitress. She was smiling broadly.

"You can have all the fun you want to. It is all in the tease," my wife said to the waitress as she put our plates in front of us.

"I will remember that," she replied, then left us to have our dinner.

By the time we finished our food, the dance floor had started to fill up with couples swaying to the soft music.

"I'd like to dance," my wife said, turning towards me.

"Jim, would you dance with my Baby, she has itchy feet?" I said before anyone could jump in.

"I was thinking of you, Babe," she said.

"Just go and enjoy a dance with Jim, we will have many chances," I replied.

"Okay, then take me, Jim," she said, turning towards him.

We were watching as she swayed awkwardly in his arms, keeping a bit of distance between them. He leant in whispering in her ear, and so the distance was narrowing by the minute when she let his hand go and put her arms around his neck. His hands were on her back, holding her firmly against him.

"She is a beautiful woman and such a sexy tease," said Mark.

"You have not seen half of it," I replied, smirking.

"You are a lucky man to have such a beautiful creature in your life."

"Yes, I am."

"How was the meal?" The waitress appeared in front of us.

"Excellent," we replied in unionism.

When I looked at her, I immediately noticed she had undone not one but three buttons on her shirt.

"You are heading in the right direction," I said.

She leant forward to pick up the plates, and her blouse separated from her chest. I could see her white perky tits, and her red nipples looked hard. I smiled approvingly.

"I like what I see, just beautiful," I said.

"I hope so, I like to be appreciated," she said, her face only centimetres from mine.

I had the urge to kiss her, but I didn't. When she straightened up, I noticed Mark had his hand on the back of her knee, slowly sliding it under her skirt. She looked at him, then at me again, but did not say anything.

"I love a woman in stockings," he said to her.

"She is wearing stockings," he said, looking at me.

"If you would like anything else, gentlemen, just ask," she said seductively as she collected all our plates and stood there.

"Yes, yes, I would indeed," said Mark as he withdrew his hand from under her skirt.

"What would that be?" she asked, smiling at him.

"I'd love to have your warm, soaking-wet knickers," he said.

I looked at him, surprised, then at her. She was smiling and did not seem to be shocked or upset at all.

"It will not take long, anything else?" she said and walked away.

"That was some wish, but she will do it," I said.

I looked at my wife and Jim on the dance floor. I could see his hands were much lower than before, caressing her bum cheeks and whispering something into her ear. I saw him kissing the crook of her neck, and I knew she was melting in his arms. If nothing else, kissing her neck always turned her on, it was her Achilles heel. Her panties must have been soaking wet if she had one on.

Just thinking of it turned me on, and I wanted her to be a slut for him, for us. She tilted her head back and looked into his eyes. I saw the desire in hers, and their lips met in a passionate kiss as they slowly swayed on the dance floor. I loved what I saw, my cock was responding in my pants to their intimacy, and I was mesmerised by their sight.

"They are so hot, she is so hot, man," I heard Mark's voice. "I get turned on just watching her."

"Me too, she is such a hot, sexy wife. I do love to see her so sexy and seductive," I replied.

"I could take my cock out and wank myself to orgasm just watching her," Mark continued.

"That is how I feel seeing her like this," I replied.

The waitress appeared with a small tray and a frosted glass on the tray.

"Here is your order, sir," she said, and with that, she put the glass in front of Mark.

We both looked at the content of the glass, then at her as she stood there smiling mischievously. There was some crunched-up, black, flimsy material in the glass.

"Is that your panties?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," she replied, "the gentleman requested my knickers."

"How do I know it is really yours?" Mark asked her.

"You can check if you wish," she replied.

"Yes, I do. I want to be sure it is really yours," he said, "lift up the front of your skirt."

"I cannot do that here, sir," she exclaimed somewhat surprised.

"Yes, you can, and you want to, don't deny yourself," Mark continued.

She hesitantly grabbed the front of her skirt and looked around. When she saw no one was looking, she pulled up the hem, exposing her legs and pussy.

"I love what I see," said Mark.

"Beautiful, I love her shaved pussy too," I added.

"What is going on here," we heard my wife's voice.

The waitress quickly pulled her skirt down and left the table. My wife slid beside Mark and told us to slide further up to give some room for Jim too. Now, I was sitting opposite her while she sat between the two guys.

"So, what happened while we were dancing?" she asked when she noticed the glass and the knickers stuffed into it.

We told her the whole story, leaving nothing out.

"Oh, so I scared her away?" she asked.

"In a way, yes," Mark replied.

"I am sorry, I will make up for it," she said and turned to Mark then she kissed him softly on his lips.

He did not let the opportunity escape and placing his fingers under her chin he nibbled on her lips then they melted into a passionate kiss.

"She is so beautiful. Isn't she beautiful kissing him like that?" I asked Jim, turning towards him.

"Yes, your wife is a sexy hotwife," he said.

His words surprised me. I had never thought of my wife as a hotwife, but as his words slowly sank in, I realised she was a sexy hotwife, my sexy hotwife. She broke the kiss and turned to Jim, tentatively kissing his lips too. He copied Mark's moves, and she melted into a passionate kiss. I could not see, but from the position of Mark's arm, I assumed his hand was on her thigh. She broke the kiss and reached for her drink. It looked like Jim followed Mark's lead, and both of them were caressing her thighs.

"That feels so nice," she said.

"Babe, they both have their hands on my stocking-covered legs, gently stroking, caressing them just above my boots," she said to me, looking into my eyes.

"I am going to put my legs over theirs, so they have easier access to them."

I watched her as she repositioned herself, then leant back against the back of the boot.

"That feels so nice, guys," she told them.

"Oh, Babe, their hands feel so good on my legs, their fingers on my inner thighs. I am going to undo a couple of buttons on my dress so they can feel my skin above my stocking tops too. Is that okay?"

"Yes, it is okay, my sexy slut," I replied.

I could see her arms moving then she leant back against the headrest again and closed her eyes.

"Babe, their fingers feel so good, I feel their fingertips crossing over from my stockings to my skin. I am getting really horny here," she said.

"Make her cum on your fingers and don't stop till she has an orgasm," I said to the guys.

"Thank you, Babe. Yes, make me cum, please," she moaned, and looked at me with glossy eyes.

"Oh, oh, he is rolling my clit, so good, I am drenched. I feel a finger at my hole, oh yes," she moaned.

"Yes, play with her clit, finger fuck her, too," I encourage them though there was no need for it.

"Babe, his finger is inside me and wiggling," she moaned.

"I am going to cum, keep going. Please, don't stop, please," she whimpered.

Her body was trembling, and her face was filled with the pleasure of her orgasm.

"That is so beautiful, I have never seen anyone cum before," we heard the waitress's voice.

She opened her eyes, looking at the waitress helplessly as waves of her orgasm washed over her. The guys kept teasing her pussy, extending her orgasm as we all watched her.

"That's enough for now," she said as she took their hands and put them on her thighs but not changing position.

"That was so beautiful, I have never experienced anything like that," the waitress said.

We looked at the waitress, who was standing at the table.

"I just want to say I am sorry, I ran away when you were inspecting me," she continued.

"It was my fault, I startled you," my wife said to her.

"Are you happy with the result of your inspection, or do you want to continue with it?" she asked, pouting.

We looked at each other for a second when we heard my wife's voice.

"I think we do want to confirm that it is really yours."

She reached for the hem of her skirt, looked around then pulled it up just enough for all of us to see her pussy.

"She is really wet. I think she is enjoying being a slut for us," I said.

She did not say anything, but I could see she was blushing. Jim reached out, touching her pussy lips, feeling the moisture on his fingers then he brought them to his mouth.

"Very nice, it tastes good too," he said.

I reached out and touched her pussy, parting her folds with my fingers. When I rolled her clit, I could hear her moan. I brought my finger to my lips and licked off her juices too. I looked at her and saw that her eyes were glossed over.

"I believe those are your knickers, you can put your skirt down," Mark told her.

She smiled and lowered her skirt.

"Is that all?" she asked.

"No, it is not. Whenever we dine here, you are not to wear any underwear apart from stockings and suspenders. And heels would be a nice touch too, instead of your flats," he said.

"Yes, sir," she said, smiling.

"Anything else?" she asked.

"We would like some coffee, please," Mark continued.

"I need to visit the restroom," my wife said when the waitress left.

"Me, too," said Jim.

I was watching the two of them walking towards the restroom. I saw Jim's hand was on her back then it slipped onto her bum. My stomach churned as I thought about what might happen.

"You know she will tease him in there," said Mark.

"Yes, I do. She told me everything about when you had gone after her into the restroom," I said.

"You did not mind?" he asked.

"No, we talked about it after, and it turned both of us on, we fucked endless time talking about it," I said.

"And I wanked myself numerous times thinking of what had happened and to the image of her," he said.

"Did you?" we heard the waitress ask.

"Will you wank thinking of me too?" she continued.

"Yes, and yes, I will wank myself thinking of you," said Mark.

"We will talk about you and fantasise too," I said.

"You, sirs, make my pussy drip," she said while putting our coffees on the table.

Mark put his hand under her skirt.

"She is not lying, she is dripping wet," he said to me as he pulled his hand out from under her skirt, and she left.

We had already finished our coffees by the time they returned from the restroom. Jim was grinning, and she had an aura around her, she was gorgeous. She had her coffee then we said our goodbyes to the guys.

"Hang on, Babe," she said and walked back to the table, to the guys.

I saw her searching for something in her bag, then writing on a napkin with her lipstick. I suspected it was her phone number, but I said nothing. When I was paying the bill, I heard her phone ping, then ping again. She had a look, then put it back in her handbag. Again, I said nothing, but my suspicions were confirmed; she did give them her phone number. We said goodbye to the waitress on the way out as she met us at the door. My wife kissed her on her cheek and me on her lips. I noticed she parted her lips slightly, but it was neither the right time, nor the place for a French kiss, and I wasn't even sure if I wanted to go there.

Back in the car, I locked the doors and kissed my wife, my hand was on her thigh, feeling her stocking.

"What happened in the restroom," I asked her while nibbling on her neck.

"Oh Baby," she started, "he was squeezing my bum as we walked to the restroom."

"I saw that," I said, and sliding my hand under her dress, I started to caress her pussy with my fingertips.

"Once in the restroom, he led me to the cubicle at the far end. He closed the door behind him, spun us around, and pushed me up against the door. My pussy flushed, and I was dripping. I loved how he took charge and dominated me. He started to kiss me in the crook of my neck, nibbled on my ears, and told me I was a sexy slut, a cocktease to be fucked. My pussy was burning, I wanted to touch myself, touch my clit, but he firmly held me up against the door and nibbled on my neck.

Then he stepped back and sat on the toilet cover. He told me to unbutton my dress. 'Slowly,' he said. I did as he told me. I stood there trembling with excitement. My tits, my pussy, and my body were exposed for his pleasure as I waited for what he was going to say or do. I did not have to wait long. He stood up and forcefully pushed me up against the door. His hands were on my tits, squeezing them, and his lips were on my neck, kissing and nibbling on my skin.

12