Hot Wife to Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was burning, and I was desperate for relief. One of his hands moved from my tit to my pussy, he was barely touching it, and I was about to cum. My legs were shaking, and I wanted to cum, but he had different ideas. He stepped back again and watched me with his hungry eyes, then slowly undid his pants and let them drop to his ankles. His cock was bulging in his underwear, and when he pushed it down, his cock sprung out, pointing straight me. I was hypnotised by it, I wanted to touch it, to suck it, to fuck it. He stepped closer to me, pushing me up against the door with his cock between us, and kissed me forcefully, his tongue devouring my mouth. Oh, Babe, I wanted to be fucked, to be used, to be a slut for him right then, and he knew it," she said.

"You are a slut, Baby. I am so hard for you right now, it hurts in my pants. I want you, but continue, tell me more, I want to hear all of it." I said.

"He stopped and sat back on the toilet seat. He was looking at me for a few minutes, stroking his beautiful cock then told me to play with my tits, but when I tried to touch my pussy, he told me not to. He called me to him, pulling me close. With my legs apart and my pussy right above his cock, he told me to lower myself onto his cock. 'Slowly, very slowly,' he said. I did, I put my hands on his shoulders for support, and I felt his hot bulbous cockhead touching my pussy lips. My drenched pussy was dripping onto his cock, my legs and my body were trembling. I felt the head of his cock spreading my lips, my hole, sliding inside me. It felt so beautiful, Babe.

I was sliding down on his pole until all of it was buried inside me, and I was fully impaled on his rigid, hard cock. He drew my face to his and passionately kissed me, his tongue deep inside my mouth. He broke the kiss and told me to ride him, make him fill my cunt with his cum. I did, I rode him, and with my hands on his shoulders, I kept lifting myself up just to plunge down on his cock over and over again. I rotated my bum on his lap and nibbled on his lips as we fucked hard. He called me a slut, a cocktease. He told me I was a bitch, a sexy hotwife, and he was going to breed me. I loved his dirty talk and his hard cock in my cunt. I could not take it any longer, and I plunged down on his cock as I started to cum. I kissed him, forcing my tongue into his mouth while my body shook and shuddered as I was impaled on his throbbing cock.

When I had recovered somewhat, I started to ride him again. That beautiful cock of his felt so good in my cunt. He called me a slut, a whore, and told me he loved to fuck bitches like me, fuck other men's wives. I was getting turned on again by his dirty talk when he grabbed my hip and forced me down on his cock. I felt it pulsating in my cunt, and I felt his warm juice shooting out of it, filling me deep inside. He was breeding me, and at that moment I was his bitch.

It felt so good, I kissed him, putting my arms around his neck, sliding my tongue between his lips, fighting his tongue, and I did not want it to end. When we came down from our highs, I broke the kiss, and we cleaned ourselves. Before leaving the restroom, at the door, he pulled me into him and kissed me softly, thanking me for the great time and great fuck we'd had. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately then we joined you."

I did not say anything but got out of the car and walked to her door. Opening the door, I told her to step out of the car, she seemed uncertain of what was going to happen, but she did. Taking her hand, I led her to the front of the car and told her to face it. Stepping behind her, I kissed her neck, my hands on her waist.

"I am going to fuck you, take you back, and make you my bitch again," I whispered into her ear.

"Yes, Baby, claim my body, claim your bitch," she replied.

I could not wait any longer, I had to have her.

I reached around her and started to unbutton her dress, then pulled it off her shoulders. She hesitated, but in the end, she let me take it off her.

"Don't move," I said.

I walked to the passenger door and placed her dress on the seat while she was standing in front of the car in her stockings, suspenders, and thigh-high boots only. She looked excited, but I noticed a hint of fright in her eyes.

"Put your hands on the bonnet, bitch," I said and watched as she did.

I walked behind her, squeezing her bum cheeks, kissing her neck, and whispering into her ear.

"You like to be a slut, a whore for your husband, for the guys, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I do, I am your slut, Babe, fuck me, use me," she replied.

"I am going to fuck you right here, and I don't care who comes along, who sees us," I said.

I took my cock out and told her to spread her legs. She did so without hesitation. I touched her pussy, felt her wetness, and rolled her clit for a few seconds. I heard her moans, and I pushed my cock head against her fuck hole.

"Put it inside me, fuck your bitch," she moaned.

I thrust forward, driving my cock deep inside her. I grabbed her hips and fucked her forcefully, slamming my groin against her arse hard with every thrust. I was so turned on, it did not take long before I could not hold back any longer.

"I am going to cum, going to fill your belly, I will breed you bitch," I moaned.

A few seconds later, I felt my cock throbbing as I filled her belly with my seed.

"Yes, I feel your seeds, I feel them next to Jim's," she moaned.

"Don't stop Babe, I am going to cum too, so close, I am so...," she squealed loudly, and I did not care.

I did not stop, and she came too. I had to hold her tight to keep her on her feet. When we came down from the heights of our orgasms, I pulled my cock out of her hot cunt and spun her around. I kissed her lovingly, telling her: "I love you, Baby."

"Let's go home," I said.

Taking her hand, I led her to the passenger seat.

"Leave your dress on the seat," I said.

"But I am naked," she protested but sat on her dress as I told her.

I buckled the belt of my pants in but left my fly open and my flaccid cock hanging out as I sat down on the driver's seat.

"How does it feel to be a hotwife?" I asked her as I turned the engine on.

12