Hot Wife Tryout Ch. 02

Story Info
Gail and Peter meet another man.
4.5k words
2.75
8k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
251 Followers

Hot Wife Tryout Ch. 2

After my first date with Peter, he and I started dating on a semi-regular basis. Once a month to begin with, then last year we started dating every Saturday night. We didn't always find another guy to join us, but I've got to be frank with you, I enjoyed the first evening with Walt, and as I stated we met with him several times over the next few months.

More than once, the places that we chose were void of prospects. It's not that there were no good looking guys, but there were nights that we couldn't find single guys. I wouldn't hesitate to get into a swinger situation with the right couple, although I had not done that in years. But, I would never put Peter in a situation with having to expose his inability to control his orgasms to another woman. I felt that would embarrass him, and that is not the way I operate.

One evening when we were alone, I asked Peter about his decision to play with guys.

"I told you that I had only shared this with a councilor about my experiences with women. I had a co-worker asking me one time why I never talked about any dates that I went on. I was in my early 20s, and I think he knew there was something going on. I told him that I had difficulties in the bedroom with the two ladies that I had made it that far with. He didn't ask for an elaboration."

While I thought that I knew where this was going, I asked Peter to continue on. We were sitting in a club. I could see that Peter was uncomfortable talking about it here. I suggested that we take this to Peter's house.

On the drive there, Peter continued. "Alex suggested that we talk more after work and we met at a bar not far from work. We grabbed a table and Alex went up to the bar to get us a couple of beers. When he sat down, he said, 'So it didn't go well the first couple of times. I hope that doesn't mean that you decided to be celibate for the rest of your life.'"

Peter told me that he laughed when Alex said that. "I told him that I was horny all of the time, and spent a lot of evenings jacking off to porn, or reading stories in Penthouse."

Alex said, "Are you talking about the "Letters" section of Penthouse?"

"Yes. I know the stories are fake, but I like to imagine myself in the roll of the guys rocking the woman's world."

Then Peter said to me, "Have you ever read any of those letters?"

By this time, I think Penthouse was out of publication. At least, I never saw them on the newsstands that I went to. But when I was married, my husband actually had a subscription to it. He would get himself worked up looking at the pictures, or maybe reading the stories, and then give me the good fucking that I enjoyed. My ex- may have been a dickhead, but he was great in the sack. About the fourth time I caught him cheating on me, I kicked his ass out of the house. His collection of Penthouse was left behind. "Yes. I've read some of those letters. As unbelievable as they seemed, it was exciting reading them."

"Well Alex asked me if I had ever read the Boys and Boys, Girls and Girls letters. I admitted that I had."

I had read those as well. You know how it goes, once you start reading...

"Then Alex asked me if I had ever messed around with another guy?"

I told him, "Truthfully, no."

Alex asked, "But you've thought about it?"

Then Peter said, "I admitted that I had. Then I told him that I wouldn't know how to go about exploring that."

"Alex looked around, and said that a place like this would be a good place to start."

"I looked around the bar and realized that Alex had brought me to a gay bar. The bar wasn't crowded, but there were enough guys there, and they were all guys, and some of them were sitting close together looking like they were intimate. I looked at Alex and said, 'Are you gay?'"

"No. I don't let that hold me back though. Many times, it's easier to get a guy in the sack than a woman, and a guy has needs."

I laughed, and said, "He didn't actually say that, did he?"

Peter said, "I don't think that is verbatim, but that is essentially what he said."

"So. Did he take you to bed?"

"We wound up at his apartment. We traded blowjobs. I lasted about 2 seconds and had to apologize to him. I told him this was the major problem that I had with women, too."

This discussion was getting me turned on, so I suggested that we take this to his bedroom. I learned my lesson from the first date, so I had him strip down and lay down on his back. I got out of my dress and panties (I wasn't wearing a bra this evening) and leaned over and wrapped my tits around his cock. I've always been proud of my tits, and I love the feel of a nice size cock sliding up and down through my cleavage. I knew this would end quickly. After less than 10 seconds, Peter came. I let him spray all over my tits, then I fed his cum back to him. As he did, of course, I got a nice licking on my nipples. Peter and I had been together several times by now, and he was learning what I liked. One of those things was a nibbling and pinching of my nipples.

I could feel Peter getting hard again. As I said in my first missive, Peter didn't have a problem getting it up. He had a problem keeping it up.

I knew what was going to happen before I did it, but my longterm goal was to get Peter more comfortable mating with a woman. I was still trying to turn him straight. I raised myself up and as quickly as possible lowered myself down onto Peter's 7 inch tube. Peter started cumming on my second stroke down. He apologized to me.

I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss as I felt him deflate within me. "I think that it's incredibly sexy that I excite you like that." I kissed him again and asked if there was more to the story.

Peter told me that he eventually got Alex to cum. Since Alex had swallowed his cum, Peter felt it was expected that he would do the same. "I found out that the taste wasn't that bad, at least not Alex's."

I had positioned myself so that Peter couldn't slip out, and I felt his cock start to come back to life. I started shifting around, gently stroking his cock. My anticipation that I could get him to last longer was exciting me. I could feel an orgasm starting to build. I sat up and grabbed Peter's hands and placed them on my tits. Peter lasted less than a minute this time, but that was progress.

Peter and I got into a 69 and we cleaned each other off, and up. Then we got into the shower together. Peter would be taking me home this evening. After all, I had a son at home and I didn't like to leave him alone at night.

As I said before, Peter and I would occasionally pick a guy at random for an evening of fun. Shortly after we moved to seeing each other every Saturday, we walked into a lounge, and I saw a black man sitting at the bar. I thought that I recognized him. There were two open stools next to him. Peter and I walked over, and Peter asked if these stools were taken. He said no and that we were welcome to them.

I took the stool next to this man, smiling at him as I took my seat. When Peter was seated, I leaned over and whispered in his ear. What I said wasn't important. I wanted this man to know that Peter and I were a couple.

Peter and I chatted together for a moment as the bartender took our order. Then I said, "That's it," hoping it was loud enough for the gentleman next to us to hear.

I turned to him. "Aren't you the coach to boys' basketball at the highschool?"

Carl thought to himself. "Fuck. Another parent that wants to know why their kid isn't starting."

"Yes, that is me. Carl Jones." He held out his hand to shake ours.

I introduced myself and introduced Peter as a boyfriend.

That introduction didn't escape Carl. A boyfriend is a lot different from my boyfriend.

I said, "My son, Jack, is a student at the school. I knew that I had seen you somewhere before. I've been to a couple of games with him."

Peter started asking him about the team this year, and what their chances were. After about 20 minutes, Peter excused himself to find the restroom. When he left, I said to Carl, "I'm going to be honest with you, Carl. Peter has been having some... problems... in the bedroom. He's agreed to let me get together with other men, as long as he can stay in the room to make sure that I'm safe."

This was not the first time that Carl had been propositioned for something of this sort. Most of the time, the husband/boyfriend wanted to watch. The lady sitting next to him was hot. She dressed well, had a nice set of tits and a good ass. There was no way he was going to pass on this invitation.

Carl asked, "Do you have a hotel room?"

"No. But we will get one."

"That's not absolutely necessary. If Peter and you are comfortable with it, you can come over to my house. The booze is cheaper. I've got a big bed, big enough for three if that is what you're interested in."

Just then, Peter returned from the men's room. After he took his seat, I leaned over and told him that Carl had invited us over for drinks.

Peter signaled the bartender. When she came over, Peter asked for our check and asked that she include "Coach's" drinks with ours. Carl asked for Peter's phone number and we watched him type something on his phone.

"I just texted you my address. Give me a 5 minute head start and I'll see you two soon."

Carl stood up and shook both of our hands, then walked out of the lounge.

It was early fall, and when we drove up to the house, it was still light out. I noticed the lawn. Jack, my son, mows lawns to help with his college savings.

After letting us in, Carl asked what we would like to drink. He had us take a seat in his living room, and he returned with a glass of white wine for me, and a vodka and tonic for Peter and him. Before we got into the fun stuff, I asked Carl who did his lawn?

Carl laughed. "Man. There were many things that I thought we might talk about tonight, but that was not one of them."

Peter and I laughed with him.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes. My son mows lawns for extra money. Your lawn looks good, but I think Jack could make it look better."

"I do the lawn myself, and I hate doing it. Have Jack give me a call, or talk to me in school, and we'll see what we can do. Tell me more about you two. Are you exclusive? Do you always play together?"

I stood up and asked Peter to unzip my dress in the back. I slipped it off and stood in front of Carl in just my bra. No panties tonight. Peter unhooked my bra in the back, and I slipped that off as well. I saw a smile on Carl's face.

He said, "Ok. Enough questions and answers. Why don't you two follow me?" Carl held his hand out to me and led me down a hall. Peter was right behind us.

Carl started to unbutton his shirt. Peter must've started on the walk to the bedroom, because he was already pulling his pants and undershorts down in one stroke.

Carl looked over at Peter with his cock sticking straight up. Just another cuckold that wanted to see his girlfriend be fucked by a BBC. Well, Carl was going to give him a show. When Carl dropped his pants and stood there in just his boxer briefs, Peter and I realized what we had gotten ourselves into, or more precisely what was going to be going into me.

When I saw the bulge in those briefs, I had Peter come over and lay on the bed. I reached over and with one swipe of his cock, I had him cumming. Carl offered to get a washcloth. I told him to wait a second, and leaned over and started licking up his cum. The last two stripes, I licked up and then fed to Peter.

When Carl saw this, he said, "How much does Peter want to join in?"

I smiled up at Carl. "He will do just about anything that you ask of him. Would you like your cock sucked? Before and after you've cum in me? He will clean me out after you've cum, and then he will fuck me to "reclaim" me."

"And if I want to fuck him?"

This got Peter's attention. He lifted his head up and looked at Carl's bulge. It had moved and was no longer pointing down. It was straight across his body traveling almost all the way to Carl's wide hips. Peter said, "Can I see it?"

Carl lowered his boxers and pulled the cock down with it. Half way to his knees, the cock bounced free. It was so massive, it stuck straight out from his body due to the weight. I had seen Peter suck several cocks by now, and even watched him being fucked by a couple, but I wasn't sure this would fit.

I got down on my knees and took his cock into my mouth. I took it out and started sucking on his balls. Carl said to Peter, "There is enough here for both of you if you're into sharing."

Peter and I worked on that cock together, sometimes licking it at the same time. At one point, Peter and I met at the tip of the cock and started kissing around the head.

Carl said, "You two should make a business out of this. It's been a long time since I've had a blow job this good."

Peter and I got up on the bed, laid down and dropped our heads off the side. I said, "I want to see who can take more."

Carl stepped forward and pressed his cock into my mouth. As he did so, he leaned over and started playing with my tits. I have been able to deep throat some bigger cocks, but I had never had one this thick (according to Carl, his cock was 10" x 7"). After a few minutes Carl had worked about 7 inches into my mouth and throat. I wrapped my hand around his cock that was outside of my mouth (well, as far around as I could) and found a little space between my last finger and my lips. I tapped Carl out.

Carl moved over and started feeding his cock to Peter. I was fascinated to see him lean over and start playing with Peter's nipples. This was the first time that I had seen a guy do this to him. True to form, Peter came while giving this blowjob. When he did, I saw Carl's cock slip in a little more. I quickly got up and took my measurement, but I already knew it wasn't close. I managed to wedge 3 fingers between Carl's groin and Peter's lips.

Carl backed off and I got into a 69 with Peter. I told Peter to get me nice and wet for Carl, while I cleaned up his cum and sucked his once again flaccid cock into my mouth. I will repeat. Peter had nothing to be ashamed of in the cock department. Even flaccid, it was almost a mouthful.

After a moment of this, I asked Carl if he could get it in me while in this position. Carl said, "Keep doing what you're doing. I'll be right back."

He left the room and returned a few seconds later with a step stool (from the kitchen?). "Here stand on this."

He had it placed at the side of the bed under Peter's head, which was still hanging off of the side. I stood on the stool and spread my legs as wide as I could, then leaned over and took Peter's nipples into my mouth. Carl stepped forward and started to enter me. It took a moment, but Carl got most or all his cock into me. I could feel it bumping into my cervix.

Then I heard Carl say, "That's it, Peter. Suck on my balls."

Carl started pumping his cock in and out. I could feel Peter's tongue on my clit. He must've been getting a taste of Carl's cock as it slipped in and out too. Every few strokes, Carl would hold himself all the way in, and I assumed that Peter was servicing his balls.

Peter asked if we could move, because his neck was getting sore. We scooted around so that Peter and I were crotch to mouth. I put his semi back in my mouth and was treated to another load of cum in short order, but that was not what I remember most about that moment. With Peter rubbing on my clit with his finger, and Carl stroking in and out with that thick cock, I came.

I have had many orgasms while fucking in front of Peter, or with Peter eating me out, but this was the first time that I had an orgasm while Peter was involved with the "bull" and me. I don't normally use the term bull when I'm talking about the men that Peter and I have gotten together with because I think it is demeaning to Peter. I'm not sure why Peter doesn't last very long, but I don't blame him for it and if a guy that we invite to play ever is demeaning towards him, I correct it right away. I even kicked one guy out before seeing his cock when I brought Peter off the first time, knowing it would only take "literally" a second.

But the word "bull" was appropriate in this case. After all, look at the size of him. Peter was just under 6 feet, and around 175 pounds. Carl was several inches taller, and outweighed Peter by at least 50 pounds, maybe more. Those extra pounds were mostly muscle. AND, Carl was hung like a bull.

We moved around again, and I was in a reverse cowgirl position. Carl was able to reach up and play with my tits while helping me raise and lower myself on his cock. Peter kneeled in front of me and took over with my tits and kissed me as he helped me go up and down.

I wondered what happened with Carl's hands and after Peter released me from our kiss, I looked down and saw Carl's black hand wrapped around Peter's once again hard cock. He was stroking it slowly.

Once again, Peter didn't last long. I felt him blast some cum onto my stomach. When this happened, I came again. Then I felt Carl cum in me.

I rose up, and a lot of the cum that was in me pooled out onto Carl's cock and groin area. Peter dove down and started cleaning the cum up. When he was done, he moved over to me and cleaned my creampie. After a couple of minutes of this, he lifted his head and said, "I'm sorry. I don't think that I can get it up again to reclaim you."

Carl said, "Here. Let me see if I can help you and he pushed Peter over and took him in his mouth. That did the trick, and Peter was hard again in just a moment."

Then Carl said, "There you go, man. You and that lovely lady play around a little more while I go get our drinks."

By the time Carl returned, Peter had "reclaimed" me. He lasted more than a minute this time, and while I didn't cum when he cleaned me, nor when he fucked me, I didn't care. I kissed him deeply and said, "Thank you."

Peter and Carl sat with their backs against the headboard. I sat with my back against Peter's chest and his legs wrapped up over mine. And we talked.

Carl said, "Peter. Gail told me at the bar that you were having difficulties in the bedroom. Is that quick trigger your problem?"

Peter liked this guy, so he had no problem speaking about this. "That's the crux of it."

"I've never tried them, but aren't there some creams that can help you with that?"

"I've tried them, but they don't help much, and I have to wear a rubber with them. No-one wants to give me a blowjob with a condom on. And they don't help me delay enough to please any bottoms that I've fucked."

Carl then said, "What about women? Do you last long enough to get them off? You've got a nice size tool, that should help."

I put my two cents in. "It is a nice... tool. Can I tell him about our first date, honey?"

Peter, of course, gave me his permission. I related the story. When I told Carl about Peter cumming when I just placed his hands on my breast, I heard Carl chuckle. I looked at him with a frown on my face.

Carl just said, "Give the man a break. Those are magnificent tits."

That turned my frown into a smile. "Thank you, Carl."

I continued the story and when I got to the point where the room service kid dropped off the champagne, and I had answered the door only in a pair of panties, I knew that I had Carl's full interest.

"After the young man left, I walked into the room and found Peter laying back on the bed with another pool of cum on his stomach. He explained that the thought of me being with that young kid got him so excited, it only took a touch for him to explode."

"So that led you two to doing this?"

"Yes."

I gave him a Cliff Notes version of the remainder of the night.

"So, you two just go around a pick up random guys?"

Peter answered. "Not all the time. Some nights, we just spend by ourselves because we either cannot find someone worthy of Gail's company, or we just want to be by ourselves."

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
251 Followers
12