Hot Wife Tryout Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
251 Followers

"Well, thank you for introducing yourselves to me. I've enjoyed this evening. Now, have you two got time for a Round 2?"

I got up and turned around on my knees, looking Peter in the eyes. "Were you serious about wanting to fuck Peter?"

"Hell yeah. I love that tight, little white ass."

Peter said, "I've never taken anything that big."

I replied, "Neither have I sweetheart. That will be something that we can share together." It was a tiny white lie. I had a guy this size when in college. Then I looked at Carl and said, "You will be gentle with him? If he says stop, you'll stop?"

Carl held up 3 fingers in a boy scout salute. "Scout's honor. I'd like to do this again if you two are interested, and even if you're not interested, that's not the way that I roll."

I looked at Peter and he drank the rest of his drink. Then he said, "I assume that you have some lube?"

Carl did work all 10 inches into Peter. Peter was laying across the bed, and I was standing beside it leaning over and talking to him. "I think this is one of the most erotic things that I've ever seen. Thank you for sharing this with me." I kissed him.

Carl was holding Peter's legs up and asked me to grab them. When I did, Carl grabbed Peter's dick and started stroking it. "Have you got one more load in there for me, buddy?"

Once more, it didn't take long and Peter was spraying his chest with more cum. I'd lost count of how many times he had cum tonight, so there wasn't a whole lot there, but Carl scooped it up with a finger and put it in his mouth. "That's pretty tasty. I can see why you like this guy, Gail."

Carl had us move around again, and while he fucked Peter's ass, I rested my pussy down on his mouth. I was worried about smothering Peter, but he grabbed my hips and pulled me down. His tongue was driving me wild. It didn't take long and I was cumming. The whole time, Carl kept up a steady fucking. I think Peter was beginning to tire, but he wanted Carl to cum again. "Harder, Carl. I want to feel you cum while you're in me."

I was worried about what Carl would do to Peter's ass, but Peter had made it clear what he wanted. "You heard him, Carl. Give the man what he wants."

It didn't take much longer, and Carl was dumping his second load of the night. This time into Peter's ass.

Carl got up off the bed and excused himself. I think he was going to clean off his cock. I briefly considered cleaning it for him, but I'd never done that (ass to mouth). But I didn't hesitate to get down and clean Peter's ass. Yes. I was concerned about what I might be tasting, but Peter had done it so often for me, I wanted to return the favor.

Carl stood behind me and when I was done, he helped me up. He handed me a washcloth so that I could clean a little more. He put his arms around me, and I felt that limp snake on my back. God, he was huge. He leaned over and said to me, but loud enough for Peter to hear, "If you two come over again, make sure you bring a strap on so that you can reclaim your boyfriend."

We started seeing Carl on a semi-regular basis. Peter and I stopped at the adult video store the following week and bought that strap on.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
251 Followers
12