Hot-Wired Juana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's what I did. I stopped at a grocery store. It felt weird to walk in with Juana and Maria because I saw people staring at us. At first, I thought it was because I was wearing a suit and Juana and Maria were wearing just jeans and blouses. It was after a few minutes I realized they weren't staring at us. They were staring at Juana and Maria.

I figured that out when Juana and Maria were at the meat counter and I was standing off to one side with the shopping buggy. This older man pushed his buggy up beside me while his wife was looking at chicken. He grinned.

"How did a guy like you ever end up with such a pretty wife and daughter?"

I started to say Juana wasn't my wife and Maria wasn't my daughter, but when I looked at the guy, I could tell he was serious. I couldn't tell him the truth, so I grinned back.

"Just lucky, I guess."

His wife dropped a package of chicken in their buggy and they went on their way. When I looked up to see if Juana had found what she was looking for, I realized what the guy said was true.

I hadn't looked at either woman in that way. I was looking at Juana as a woman I could use to accomplish a goal. Yes, I knew she looked pretty nice and so did Maria, but when I was talking with her, I was a cop talking to a person with information I needed. When a cop does that, everything else sort of gets blocked because the cop is watching for differences in body language that will tell him if the person is lying or telling the truth.

I looked at Juana standing at the meat case, and had to agree that she was a pretty woman. Her long, black hair framed a face of soft features with dark brown eyes, a small nose, and a very sensuous set of lips. She wasn't very tall, but her body was in nice proportion to her height. Her blouse didn't fit all that tight, but when she moved, it tightened against her breasts and showed me she wasn't small by any means. She was a very sensuous woman in all respects.

I looked at Maria in the same way, though my thoughts were tempered by her age. She was also very pretty with similar facial features and Juana's long, black hair, but she hadn't yet developed the curves that made Juana so sensuous. Even so, Maria wouldn't have any problem finding a boyfriend. It was more likely she'd have to choose which boy she wanted to go out with from the many who'd ask her.

When Juana came back, she was smiling.

"You've been watching me. Why?"

I stumbled a couple times before I finally said I was just watching to see what she picked out. I didn't miss the way Maria said "Told you" and then grinned.

Juana chuckled.

"Do you watch every woman you're with when she picks out meat?"

I decided I'd better change the subject before I made a fool out of myself.

"Well, this is a first for me. I always do my own shopping. What are we having, by the way?"

Juana put a package of pork chops and a package of ground beef in the cart, then looked up at me.

"I don't know what you like to eat yet, so tonight, we're having hamburgers and french fries. Tomorrow night we're having pork chops with mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. I still need to get the other stuff to make it. Oh, do you have any tea bags so I can make iced tea? We need some eggs for breakfast too, unless you already have some."

I must have had a funny look on my face, because Juana smiled.

"You probably thought we were going to have fajitas or tacos didn't you?"

I said since she was Latino, I had thought that.

Juana laughed.

"Yes, I am Latino, but I'm a little different. My father was a Mexican mechanical engineer. The company he worked for transferred him to a factory in Florida. My mother was a Cuban who came to the United States on a little boat as a refugee.

"My father had to talk to American customers and he had to take them out to American restaurants for dinner sometimes. He decided he liked American food, so my mother learned how to cook like an American wife. She taught me how to cook, so I can cook Mexican, Cuban, and about any other type of food. I don't do all that well with Asian food though. I can never get the noodles right."

Well, the hamburgers and fries were about what you'd expect. Breakfast the next morning was a long way from my usual two slices of toast and a cup of coffee. Juana fixed fried eggs, bacon, and hash browns. Dinner the next night was what she'd promised, and it was better than anything I'd eaten at Denny's or Cracker Barrel.

The next Monday, I let Juana use my personal car to get Maria enrolled in school. I'd called the superintendent and explained that Maria had been under TBI control for a year and that's why she was older than usual. He said they'd give Maria a placement test and put her in the grade where she fit. Evidently, Maria was pretty sharp, because they placed her in the senior class. She'll graduate next spring.

I figured the arrangement was going to be mostly Juana and Maria staying to themselves except for doing the cooking and housekeeping. I could understand that because Juana was twenty-two and I was thirty-three. I figured she and Maria would probably think of me as just a man who let them live in his house.

That's how it was for the first week. We'd have breakfast, and I'd drive to work in my plain TBI sedan while Juana took my personal car to take Maria to school. One day a week, she'd buy groceries with the cash I gave her.

I'd come home to a house that was cleaner than it had been in all the years I'd lived there, and I'd smell dinner cooking. After dinner, I'd settle down on my couch for some TV and Juana and Maria would go to Juana's room. At about ten, I'd go to bed.

That first Friday night, I was watching TV when Maria came into the living room and sat down on the couch with me.

"Detective Jameson, at school, we're studying about the history of Tennessee, and I learned there's a cave in Clarksville that was used by the Native Americans hundreds of years ago. You can go in the cave and there's a park there where we could have a picnic. We haven't been able to do anything for fun for a whole year. It's free, so do you suppose we could go?"

I said that depended upon Juana, but if they wanted to go, they could take my car. Maria shook her head.

"No, I mean would you go with us? Juana wouldn't feel safe if we went by ourselves, but she would if you went with us."

Well, as I've said before, I felt pretty rotten about what I'd done to Juana, and that feeling had spilled over to Maria too. From what I'd seen over the past week, Maria was a very smart young woman who worked hard on her studies and helped Juana with the household chores. Maria deserved a little relaxation, and so did Juana.

That Saturday after lunch, I drove us to Clarksville, found Dunbar Cave, and we took the tour. It was pretty interesting to see the cave art and know it was thousands of years old. It was also interesting seeing the place where Roy Acuff held concerts and radio shows. We saw all those things and then sat for while on the grass and watched kids fishing and the ducks swimming by.

What we hadn't realized until we got there was the park closed at 4:30. It was too early for our picnic dinner, but Maria had a solution.

"When I looked up about Dunbar Cave, I found out there's another park in Clarksville, down by the river. It's open until eight, so we could have our dinner there and then walk by the river."

We sat on the grass after we ate and watched the river go by. The barge that went up river was the only real noise other than the quiet gurgle of the water. I had to admit it was a very relaxing way to spend an evening, well, until we started back to my car. Juana slipped her arm under my right, and Maria slipped hers under my left.

I didn't really know what to think about that. I mean, my ego thought it was pretty nice, but the rest of me was asking what the hell was going on. I was feeling something I hadn't felt since Virginia told me she couldn't live with a police officer. She'd walked out of my life and somehow, I'd never found a woman to replace her.

All the way back to Nashville I kept asking myself why I felt like I did. Juana wasn't the only woman I knew and Maria was really still just a kid. There was no reason I should be feeling any differently toward either of them than I felt about Vicky, the woman who works in our crime lab. I liked Vicky, but this was a different feeling than like.

I still hadn't figured it out when I unlocked the door to my house and we went inside. Maria said she was going to her room to read. Juana asked if I'd like a cup of coffee.

When she brought our cups into the living room, Juana sat them on the coffee table and then sat down beside me on the couch, not at the other end but close enough I was getting that feeling again. Unconsciously, I tried to move further away from her, but the arm of the couch stopped me.

Juana chuckled.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?"

What do you say to a question like that without sounding like an ass? I didn't know.

"No, I've just not been this close to a woman in a while."

Juana smiled.

"I've been meaning to ask you about that. Why don't you have a wife? The way you live you could use one."

I shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess I got involved in my job and didn't have the time. Why don't you have a husband?"

Juana smiled.

"I've never found a man I could trust and feel safe with...not until now."

I tried to laugh that off.

"You're just still feeling afraid because of what happened."

"No, I'm not. I know nobody is going to waste time doing anything to me or Maria. Anyone who could is in prison or dead, and besides, they don't know that I did anything to help you catch them."

"Then why did you tell me before that you were afraid?"

Juana put her hand on my thigh.

"Maybe I just wanted to be close to you."

I still wasn't ready to believe what it seemed like she was trying to tell me, but mostly because I didn't want to. Well, I was thinking about it, but I didn't see how that could work out.

"Well, you're pretty close now."

Juana leaned over and put her arms around my neck and pushed her breast into my arm in the process. She nuzzled my cheek with hers and then whispered, "I'm not nearly as close to you as I want to be."

I pushed Juana gently away until I could look her in the face.

"Juana, this can't work out. We're too far apart in age."

Juana put her finger to my lips.

"No, we're not. My father was ten years older than my mother. You already know I'm almost twenty-three. How old are you?"

I said I was thirty-three, but it was hard to talk because Juana kept stroking my cheek with her fingertip. She smiled then.

"See, that's no further apart than my mother and father, but we're too far apart on this couch. I need to get closer...a lot closer."

Before I could stop her, Juana stood up and then straddled my legs. As short as she was, that put her breasts right in front of my face.

Just having a woman sitting on my legs was making my cock rise. When Juana pulled her top over her head and then took off her bra, there was no stopping it. Thankfully, it was pointed up instead of down the leg of my pants. It only hurt a little that way.

I still tried to stop her though doing that was getting hard to do.

"Juana, I don't think this is a good idea."

Juana was unbuttoning my shirt by then.

"Why, don't you like how I look?"

"Juana, it isn't that, not at all, but what if Maria walks in on us?"

Juana pulled my shirt back and bared my chest, then pressed her breasts into me, kissed my ear, and then whispered, "She won't. She knows what I'm doing and she'll stay in her room until morning."

I could make the old excuse that there's only enough blood in a man's body for one head at a time, but I can't because I was thinking up until Juana kissed me. I was thinking that when I was a cop, I'd had prostitutes do about the same thing and I hadn't reacted like this. I was thinking about the first time with Virginia, before she knew I was a cop, and trying to remember if I'd felt the same way. The only answer I could come up with was it was pretty good sex, but I hadn't really felt this attracted to her.

When Juana nibbled my lips with hers and then pressed them to mine, I gave up trying to resist because I didn't want to anymore. What I wanted was what Juana wanted. I wanted her naked and moaning while I excited us both, and I wanted to feel her writhing out an orgasm under me when I did the same.

I gently eased her away.

"Juana, if you really want this, my bed would be a better place."

Juana stood up, took me by the hand, and said, "Show me the way".

Dressed, Juana was small. Naked and lying on my bed, she was tiny except for her breasts. They weren't as large as they looked on her small frame, but they were round and firm, and her dark nipples and nipple beds were erotic as hell. So was the triangle of black hair on her mound. Once I was undressed, Juana held out her arms. A moment later, I was beside her on my bed and holding her close as I kissed her.

She pulled away after a while and smiled.

"I guess you do like me. Can you show me how much?"

It had been a long time, so maybe I'd forgotten how a woman responds, but I didn't remember any woman responding like Juana did that night. She shuddered when I stroked her left nipple and then moaned when I kissed the tip. When I closed my lips around it, I wasn't prepared for how fast it stiffened or how long and thick it got. It didn't go down when I switched nipples either. I was sucking her right nipple, and when I looked at the left one, it was still thick and stiff, and the nipple bed was a dark circle covered with tight ridges and bumps.

I'd switched back to her left nipple when Juana gently pulled my hand down to her thighs. As soon as I touched crinkly hair, she opened her legs and I felt her small, soft hand stroking down my belly. Those fingers circled my cock at the same time I gently parted the hair over Juana's lips. When my finger slipped between her thick, puffy lips, Juana gasped and then began slowly stroking my cock.

I stroked between her lips, then moved my finger to her entrance. I felt the slippery wetness there, and then moved my finger up to the folds of her inner lips. Juana moaned when I stroked them, and when I moved the finger up to the place where they joined, she caught her breath and her hips rocked up.

After a few strokes from there down to her entrance and back up, Juana was starting to breathe in short shallow breaths. The hand on my cock stroked a little faster too, fast enough I had to try ignoring what that was doing to me.

By the time Juana felt wet enough, she was moving her body up and down with my stroking finger. When one of those strokes touched her clit, Juana gasped and her grip on my cock tightened. After I gently stroked the little hood of skin over her clit a few times, Juana's body jerked, and she murmured, "I need you now".

I entered her slowly, or at least I thought I was. I got my cock head between her swollen lips and was trying to find her entrance when Juana reached between us and moved my cock down, then lifted her hips. My cock slipped inside her about halfway. She shuddered when I pulled back out, and then met my next stroke by raising her hips again. Two more strokes later, Juana sighed and wrapped her arms around my back.

I lost track of things after that. My world was the tiny woman under me who was the best lover I'd ever experienced. It was everything -- the way she kept moaning, the way she kept stroking my back and then grabbed my hips to pull me inside her deeper, the way she kept kissing me until she had to breathe. It was the way the satin ripples of her passage and the tight ring just inside her entrance massaged my cock as I stroked in and out. It was the way she would sometimes tighten that snug ring as I was stroking in or tighten it when I pulled out to keep my cock inside her. It was the way she wrapped her slender legs over my back and used them to pull herself up into my strokes.

All that was getting me there fast, but when Juana rolled her face to the side, then dropped her hands to the bed sheet and clawed it into her hands, I knew she was close. A few strokes later, Juana made a little shriek, grabbed my hips and dug in her nails, and then started to quiver. As the first shot raced up my cock, she rammed her body up and cried out. From then on, she was a quaking woman impaled on my spurting cock, and all the contractions around my cock left me gasping for breath.

I kept slowly stroking inside Juana until she sighed and relaxed back on the bed. She looked up at me and grinned.

"I think you like me a lot, just like I like you a lot. Can I spend the night here with you?"

Well, it was a little embarrassing the next morning. I got dressed, but Juana just put on one of my dress shirts. We were having coffee when Maria walked in with a sheepish look on her face. I choked on my coffee when she grinned.

"I guess you two must have worked things out last night, didn't you? Don't worry. I'm not shocked. I'm happy for you both."

Juana never did spend the night in her own bedroom again. Instead, she shares my bed. No, we don't have sex every night. I have to work and she has to take care of the house so some nights we're both tired. When we do though, it's not just having sex. It's a sharing of each with the other.

I didn't make up those words. Maria did. She's turned out to be pretty good at writing. She's not so great at math, so I have to help her, but she can write things that make you laugh and write things that make you cry. She wants to go to college to become a journalist.

She and Juana have been planning a wedding. That was after I thought about Juana for a couple of months and decided I couldn't live without her. When we went to pick out rings, she looked at the really expensive engagement rings, the ones with diamonds so big they almost look fake, but she picked a much smaller one. She said all she needed was my promise and that the biggest diamond in the world wouldn't be worth more to her than that.

I'm getting used to the idea of being a husband and sort of a father. Being a husband just means I have to come home at reasonable hours and with a woman like Juana waiting for me, that's not hard at all.

Being sort of a father to Maria is harder because she's almost an adult. She'll be twenty in a couple of months, but I still had to say something when she said she had a boyfriend. What I said was before they got serious, I'd like to meet him.

Maria looked at me and smiled.

"I wondered if you'd say something like that. You know what? It feels kinda nice that you did. It tells me that you care about me."

I do care about Maria. I care enough that I let her call me "Papa Bill". Actually, it feels kind of good that she calls me that. It tells me that she cares about me too.

Juana has been talking lately about having kids. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that or not. In the space of a few weeks I went from hard-assed TBI agent to soon-to-be husband and sort of father. It wasn't that hard to make that change, but I don't know about little kids running around at my age. Juana just laughed when I told her that.

"Children keep you young, and you need a son to carry on your name. I want to give you that son."

If she's as persuasive as she was that first night, I think I'll be happy getting a son or two, and maybe a daughter or two as well.