Hot Wives Investment Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 9 - The Magic Evidence Recovery Trick

"I'm sorry about embarrassing you like that, Cindy." I said as we sped down the roads to the Country Club, not really sorry at all. "I meant it as a joke."

"Jerk." Cindy said, slapping me on the forearm with the back of her hand, still angry. Then she sighed and said, "Naah, I had that one coming, and you got me really good." Teresa was sitting in the backseat, trying not to laugh out loud as Cindy asked "So what are we doing now?"

"It just struck me where the murder weapon might be hidden." I said.

We all arrived at the Country Club. I told the team to wait in the lobby as I went to the manager's office to let him know we were checking on some things in the crime scene. The man's name was Trey Lundquist, and he was a very large (meaning fat) man with a bald head. "By the way," I said, "do you have a master key to all the closet doors behind the meeting room?"

"Yeah, there's a master key in the box here." Lundquist said. As he went to the keybox, I looked around the room, noticing with disdain a fake palm tree in a flowerpot in the back corner of the room. I also noted a couple of plaques on the wall behind the manager's desk and a nice fountain pen set on the desk with a small plaque and inscription at their base.

The manager unlocked and opened the keybox that was mounted on the wall. "Holy smokes!" he gasped as the door opened.

"What?" I asked.

"The... the master key." the man said. "It's not in here!"

I called out the door for Christina Cho to come in, then asked the manager "When was the last time you saw it?"

"Last night." Lundquist said. "One of your officers borrowed it, then returned it to me when you all left."

"Hmm." I said. "Who else has access to this lockbox?"

"Nobody." said Lundquist. "I have the only key on a chain. The Fire Chief has a key to the lockbox at Fire Department Headquarters. Here's my master key to the building's doors off my chain, just please give it back when you're done."

"I will. Christina," I said as the Asian woman walked into the room, "take fingerprints of the lockbox. You'll have to take the manager's prints, as I expect his will be all over the place. See if any others come up."

"Yes sir." Christina said. She got out a small rectangular box with a clear glass top. She then took a glass plate and cleaned it thoroughly, then asked Lundquist to press his fingers on the glass lightly, then remove them. After he did, she blew some dust onto the plate, then put it on the box and turned on the light inside the box. The man's prints glowed in an eerie green-blue light.

"Well I'll be damned." said the manager as Christina photographed the prints, then cleaned off the glass and had the manager give his other hand's prints. "I've never seen anything like that."

"Ain't technology wonderful?" I asked. "Okay, Christina, I'll leave you to this." I went into the hall, and led my team into the meeting room.

"Okay guys," I said. "Let's look at this. The back doors to the meeting rooms lead down corridors to a hallway that leads to the covered parking lot." We went through the passage on the right, coming out into that hallway, seeing the door that exited to the outside.

"Okay, so what's behind the bathrooms?" I asked. "Hmmm, electrical closet in the middle, behind the left restroom, and a janitor closet behind the murder scene bathroom. J.R., did the Crime Lab search in these rooms?"

"Yes sir." J.R. said as I opened the door to the electrical room. "I know we opened the doors and looked in, anyway." The electrical room also had the telephone wires, a fusebox, and connections to the generator that was outside.

"Nothing on the floor but some dust, which is not disturbed." I said. I looked up and saw that there was no false ceiling; this room was sealed against tornadoes, theoretically.

"Okay, now the janitor closet." I said, opening that door. The room was deeper than the electrical closet, and filled with cleaning supplied and two big mops and buckets against the back wall and a three foot aluminum ladder against the right wall. Dust and particles littered the floor in the back half of the room.

"See that dust and material, J.R.?" I asked. "I think it's from the ceiling tile above. Sample it." One of J.R.'s technicians did so.

"Okay, here's a ladder, and I'm a tall guy, so I'm going to look and see what's up there." I said. I put on blue latex crime lab gloves.

"But sir..." said J.R. as I set up the ladder.

"I know, you looked last night." I said. "But bear with me." I got up onto the ladder, pushed back the ceiling tile, which created more dust and particulates in the air, then shined my flashlight into the dark space above.

"Oh, what do we have here?" I asked. The red crowbar came into action, as I used it to drag the object to the gap in the ceiling where I could grab it. A plastic trash bag

emerged, which I handed down to J.R. It was tightly wrapped around something, and was about a foot long and three inches wide and three inches deep.

"Sir... I swear to God, that was not there last night!" exclaimed J.R., whose face was red with embarrassment.

"And I believe you." I said. "I'll explain in a minute, but what's inside the bag?"

J.R. unwrapped and opened the bag. Compressed tightly inside was a Tyvex suit with blood splattered all over it; blue cloth overshoes that were worn to protect one's shoes the way the Tyvex suit protected clothes, also spattered in blood; blue latex gloves like the ones I was wearing now; and... joy of joys... a large sendoku knife, heavy and extremely sharp, coated in blood.

"Yes! Murder weapon!" I exclaimed happily. "J.R., do I even need to tell you to get this processed pronto, and keep a good chain of custody?'

"No sir." said J.R. "Christina, check for prints before we touch anything further." As Christina went to work, I put the ladder back where it was after putting the ceiling tile back in place. Then I went into the hallway and started lecturing my stunned audience.

"Okay, guys," I said, "here is what I think happened. The murderer copied a master key some time before last night, used it to come into this room and set back the ceiling tile to leave a hole, then set the mop up at an angle to the bucket. We know that the murderer wiped down the top of the commode in the bathroom, and that was because he or she stood on it, passed the bag containing these extremely incriminating items over the tiles and through that hole. The bag dropped down, hit the mop, landed in the bucket with the mop on top of it, 'Rube Goldberg'-style."

I noted that J.R. Barnes was looking confused and skeptical as Cindy asked "So how did the bag get back up there?"

"I think that last night the killer returned after everyone had left, coming in through this door to the covered parking lot." I said. "The killer got into the storeroom, put the bag back up in the space above the hanging ceiling, then closed the tile. We'd looked there already; what's the chance we'd look there again?"

"100%, with the Iron Crowbar on the case." Cindy said. "But why didn't the burglar alarm go off?"

"I'm betting it wasn't set, what with all the police activity into the morning hours." I said. "Or else the criminal knew the code to deactivate it. Either is a real possibility. Nash, go see if we can get any video of the hallways or the covered parking lot from the hours after the police left the crime scene."

But our luck ended: "Sorry, Commander," said the manager as I returned his key to him. "Your police took the tapes, and we didn't install new ones and re-activate the system until late this morning. And no, we didn't set the burglar alarm; your officers stayed on duty in the parking lot, and we left the doors open for them to get in and out if they needed to."

"Tell me this." I asked. "Do you remember how many of the Investment Club members left their cars overnight?"

"About half of them." said the manager. "I didn't count, but some of them came back and got them this morning, after your police searched the cars."

"J.R.," I said, "anything else you need from the crime scene? Otherwise I'm going to release it and let them clean it up."

"Sir, after what you just did, I'm not sure of anything, anymore." said J.R., still in a state of shock over the turn of events. I couldn't help but chuckle at that as I told the manager the crime scene was released.

"Sir, may I ask one question before you go?" asked Christina Cho. I nodded and she said "Why do you believe the missing key was duplicated... and if it was, why steal it now?"

"Yes, that's a good question." I said. "The reason I think it was a duplicate key is because the original was there last night: the Crime Lab was using it, then turned it back in. As to why it was stolen last night, that's a damned good question, and I'm not sure of the answer yet."

----------------------------------

"Damn, Crowbar," muttered Chief Griswold as he, Cindy Ross, Paulina Patterson, and myself sat in the Chief's small conference room at 5:00pm. "That is just frickin' unbelievable. How in the hell did you figure it out?"

Paulina was giving me a look that suggested she wanted to fuck my brains out right there on the table, in front of everyone. I made a mental note to take advantage of that when we were alone in her office, or mine.

"There was this blue crowbar swinging at me, and my life flashed before my eyes, and it just came to me." I said, not really kidding as much as I sounded.

"Let me swing it at you a few more times, and see what else you can solve." Cindy said, her voice deadpan flat. I had to work hard not to break out laughing.

"Seriously," I said, "it did just come to me. I'd been looking at those ceiling tiles since I got to the crime scene. The evidence hadn't been found. I was going to call for sonar equipment to look between the walls, but when I saw the janitor closet and the dust on the floor, I knew."

"So does finding this evidence help you decide who the killer is?" the Chief asked.

"Not yet, sir." I said. "Myron and Mary are burning up bandwidth looking for anyone who purchased that knife, but good luck on that. And we might be waiting days for DNA to come out, and it'll be huge luck if anyone but Trish's DNA comes up."

"Okay guys," the Chief said, "it's Hallowe'en and I know you guys have parties to go to. Get out of here. See you Monday."

----------------------------------

As I exited the Chief's office, Myron Milton intercepted me in the hallway and asked me to come downstairs. I headed down to the 'dungeons' right behind him. When we got there, Goth Girl Mary was working in the common area in front of all the cubicles. I sat down next to Myron and his computer as he handed me a box with several jump drives in it.

"That's all the DVDs transferred to jump drive, for your personal collection." said Myron.

"And you have your own set?" I asked.

"You bet we do, sir." Mary said. "It's been heaven the last couple of nights. Those scenes really get Myron worked up, and he takes it out on me with that big tool of his." Myron was a geeky nerd, but he was blessed with an eleven inch cock that put John Holmes to shame, and Goth Girl Mary enjoyed first claim to Myron's Weapon of Lust.

"I'll be sure my wife is around when I look at them." I said. "So, anything of interest on them?"

"Most of the people on them, we already investigated during the Diane Lang murder case." said Myron. "And so far, there's not much else there. These are people with open marriages and in swap groups, I doubt they'd kill Trish over that knowledge."

"No, they wouldn't." I said. "And they would respond to blackmail by using the Duke of Wellington's response to a blackmail attempt: 'Publish, and be damned!'."

I then said "Just one question: do any of these tapes show Trish Donolan having sex with any blacks?"

"No sir, not that I remember seeing." said Mary. "All white guys. Some group parties in there, but no blacks. Is that important?"

"Just a bit." I said. "I'm beginning to wonder if, for all those years, Donovan Donolan never knew his wife was banging black men."

"It's a real possibility, sir." said Myron. "We also checked further into Sean Bailey's finances and situation. Nothing in particular, but someone kept trying to put liens on his house and have his car repossessed. He hired P.I.s to investigate, and found out Donovan Donolan was behind it. The harassment stopped after he hired a lawyer to sue Donolan."

"He's also taken a number of trips out of State." said Mary Mahoney. "Usually overnight, sometimes two nights. All kinds of cities: Atlanta, Houston, Los Angeles, Orlando, Nashville, Buffalo."

"He was interviewing for jobs in those cities." I surmised. "Okay, let me give you guys an avenue to go down..."

Part 10 - Hallowe'en Parties

The first Hallowe'en party that Laura and I attended was at University President Wellman's home. Laura and I dressed as Hyppolita and Hercules, Laura looking like a Grecian goddess in her nearly see-thru negligee, and I like a man in a toga and gold leaf 'crown' that very much wanted to fuck his wife right there in front of everyone.

We all were wearing masks of some kind, as well, but it was fairly easy to tell who was there. Sally Wellman was dressed as Jezebel and her husband, University President Sidney Wellman, was dressed as Samson, and many were surprised (the ladies pleasantly so) at Dr. Wellman's still considerable physique despite his advanced age.

Tanya Perlman and Barry Oliver were there. She was dressed like a 1980s Madonna-wannabee, and he was dressed as a punk kid from that era. It did not surprise me that a number of people employed by the University and their spouses dressed up in some variation of the 1960s... they were either still living those times, or desperately wished they had lived in that era.

And then, somewhat to my surprise, there was my nephew Todd and his wife Jeanine. Todd was dressed as Julius Caesar, wearing a red robe and a skimpy toga and very short pants that showed off his muscular body and all but revealed his massive cock and balls. He got a lot of looks from the women. Jeanine got looks from the men, as under her red robe was a toga as flimsy as my wife's very revealing outfit, and almost as scandalous as Todd's (lack of) clothing.

Tom and Janet Riordan were there, dressed in clothes from the Roaring Twenties, with Janet looking like a cabaret singer, her legs looking hot in the fishnet stockings she was wearing. I did not see Henry R. Wargrave, then later overheard Dr. Wellman tell someone that the billionaire was in Washington, D.C.

------------------------

"I'm hearing you invoked privilege on the subpoena for the Hot Wives Investment Club's information." I said to Jeanine. We had snuck off into Dr. Wellman's private study, where I had a very pleasant memory of what I had done to Vicki Oldeeds on that very desk. I would not have minded fucking Jeanine right there on that desk, and perhaps she read my mind, as she sat herself on the edge of the desk.

"I'm not trying to force you to reveal anything, but if there's anything you can tell me privately that'll help me catch a murderer, I'd be grateful if you could help me out." I continued, standing between Jeanine's legs as she spread and raised them, her high heels on the edge of the desk next to her now-exposed pussy.

"I've been wanting to talk to you about that privately," said Jeanine, as she reached under the hem of my toga and slid my cock out of the flimsy pants holding my male equipment, "and tell you privately why I invoked the privilege, even though Myrtle James said I could turn over the information. Fortunately, I'm the only one that knows this. It's the names on the wait list to join their club."

"Okay." I said, waiting for Jeanine to go on... both verbally and physically. She pulled me by my cock up to her, easing my throbbing cockhead into her labes. I pushed forward, sheathing my throbbing, iron hard 'crowbar' balls-deep inside my niece-in-law's steaming hot, sopping wet twat.

"The first person on the list is Diane Lang." said Jeanine, her voice getting ragged as I began fucking her slowly. "Obviously, she won't be joining this or any other earthly clubs. It's the next name that I'm protecting... the next woman up for membership is your wife, Dr. Laura Fredricson."

"Ahhhh, I see." I said, keeping up our fuck rhythm, sliding my arms under her knees so that she could take her feet off the desk, letting them hang suspended as I pumped her. "If that comes out public, I can't work on the case anymore. My wife would be a suspect, albeit a poor one."

"Yes." said Jeanine. "And I mean no disrespect to your Police Force, but without you on this case... I don't think it gets solved."

"Hell, it may not get solved even with me on it." I replied. "But I appreciate you doing that, Jeanine. So... how are things with Todd?" I kept stroking in and out of her as I asked her about her husband.


"Okay." Jeanine said, peering at me with a funny look on her beautiful face. "But I know he's fucking someone. I know he fucks other women, and we're talking about swinging with you and Laura and some others, but there's something strange about it. Women's intuition on that."

"Hmmm, did you ask him about it?" I asked, feeling my nut rise as I began getting closer to the crest.

"Oh, of course." Jeanine said. "Unnnh, oh that's good... Todd just says he's having an affair with his new company... unnh... working long hours and there's nothing else going on. I know that's bullshit-- well, he is working a lot-- but I don't know why he's lying and being evasive. He usually tells me when and who he's been fucking... speaking of fucking, you can give it to me harder than that... oh yeah..."

"I'll see what I can find out about Todd." I said. "So how are the babies?" My mind was more filled with making a baby than an already-born one as I asked the question...

"They're great." said Jeanine. "They're going to be like twins, growing up together like they are... ohhhhhh....." We said nothing further, getting more seriously into our fucking...

-----------------------

About 20 minutes later, Jeanine and I went to find our spouses. We found them together in the bathroom of the guest bedroom just down the hall from us. Laura was sitting on the edge of the sink counter while Todd was pumping his huge meat into her, just as I'd been doing to his wife.

"Oh God, it's going so deep!" Todd gasped. "You're burying every inch of me."

"Like being balls-deep in your aunty's nasty cunt?" Laura whispered to him. He responded by driving his huge meat into her with a hard thrust, causing her to say "Ohhh... easy, Todd, go easy... you're very big and I'm still not used to being... stretched like this..."

"Yeah," Todd said, "I've never gotten this much into you like this before, Aunt Laura... is that because of your operation?"

"Some." Laura said. "There's a bit more room in there, though the operation didn't make my cunt longer... mmmm... Jesus, I love feeling your size inside me like this..."

Jeanine and I just watched through the cracked door as Todd pumped my wife, taking it easy and not fucking her too hard, but still pistoning in and out of her with that deceptively easygoing, languid motion of fucking that was his almost trademark style. Even at that pace, I could tell that my wife was being intensely stimulated, and she was really enjoying being fucked by the young stud's enormous cock...

----------------------------

"Todd blew a huge fucking load into me." Laura said to me as we drove towards our next party destination in her Mercedes. "If I didn't know better, I'd think he hadn't gotten any pussy for days, maybe weeks."

"Jeanine was very wet and aroused, too." I said, then recounted what she had said to me about Todd fucking around.