All Comments on 'Hotel "Camping" with Lisa'

by Playful Harley

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I want to go camping!!!

Excellent story, very well written. It kept me intersted all the way through the end. I cant wait to read about the shower. Surely they will have that shower he promised her. Keep writing, excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
great

Great

easyridr101easyridr101over 20 years ago
Getting warm without a campfire

Nice use of the "camping" metaphor to motivate a willingness for uninhibited good times. Nicely managed transitions from stiff formality of strangers to lovers. Well done-- great story to stroke along with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Very Well Written

This story was a real pleasure to read; not only because of the story content, but because it was well written. You didn't have the misspelled words and grammatical errors so many storys in Literotica have. I generally try to ignore those errors and concentrate on the story, but it is annoying when I encounter them. The fact that I didn't have to ignore anything in this story made it all the more enjoyable. I hope you will continue the story.

skarletskarletalmost 20 years ago
interesting, but is it realistic?

my experiences with anal have never been so simple... is there such a woman that exists that can have no anal contact for a number of years and suddenly be able to withstand a hard fucking? personally, i've done it once and it took about 30 mins before he was all the way inside. course, im not even 19 yet, that could be the problem. well written, however.

kenay48kenay48over 19 years ago
Good story telling

Just finished your other stories, too. I like your style and the way you tell a story. Interesting how "camping" and other encounters progress with innuendos. I like that. Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fuckin Hot!!

I love your writing!!! So much of it is what I love to do and say....especially the dirty talk! I love to tongue fuck my man in the ass and he loves it when I do that or when I finger fuck his asshole. And of course I love to be fucked anywhere he wants to fuck me including my ass. I'm not 19 anymore and I still love it! But, thank you for your stories.....I and my juicy pussy love them! I hope you post more stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Where’s the next part?

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

I definitely went to the wrong camps!! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous