Hotel Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, her hands, gripping my head, her hips moving. Thrusting. Fucking. Taking. My mouth, opened wide, tongue flicking around, jaw beginning to ache. Hands, tight, hard, holding me. Oh god. She face fucked me hard, then fast, then faster. Her balls bounced off of my chin with a soft slap.

"I'm gonna cum you cocksucker!" she moaned. "You gonna eat it all? Hmmm? Cum eater want a meal?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" was about the only reply possible given her rough thrusting.

A grunt. A moan. A shudder. Her hips suddenly went still, and as before my mouth was bathed in a flood of cum. Slippery and slick, hot and delicious, it filled and I drank. Like a tap, I sucked from it, sucking and gulping and savoring it as it slid down, still hot, joining the first load I'd swallowed. This cum, tasting different, slightly sweet, delicious. Pineapple, I thought randomly. Sucking until a squeal, then a rough shove onto the floor.

"Remain there, Roger," Cindy's voice commanded. Not booming, still soft, but strong nonetheless. So I laid on the floor, sensation and texture and sound and taste filling me. The way my stomach felt, thick with semen. The throat, hot and slippery. The mouth, filled with taste, and saliva filling it now, forcing swallows. Around the club, climaxes being reached all around me. Men, women, who knows. The sounds of grunts and cries, loud "I'm cummings!" from points near and far.

"On your knees, Roger," Cindy said. There was a pause while she got on her knees. Then, both of her hands fell on my shoulders, she standing behind me. A hand moved, and then the blindfold was whipped off. I saw my second lover walking away, thin, rather petite. She did not turn.

I looked up and back, while Cindy smiled down. "How do you feel?"

"Wonderful," I assured her.

"Just wait." She pulled me standing, and then took a seat, and our roles were reversed. I was lost in sensation, waves of pleasure that were nearly assaulting in their power. Her mouth was perfect, her skill perfection. After two loads, my cock was at its straining point. The eruption did not wait long, and my volume easily matched hers.

Cindy, an old pro at sucking cock, did not miss a drop. Once I was done, she stood and smiled, her hands going to the back of my neck, pulling me in and dropping a goodish amount of my own cum into my mouth. We passed it back and forth, and then both swallowed. Both smiled. We dressed, and left the clubs our hands clasped together. Outside, as our respective Ubers arrived, she pulled me into a kiss.

"Apology accepted," she smiled at me. "See you soon."

"Indeed."

It turned out that my wait was not long at all. In fact by the time I got to my apartment she had texted me. My place, Friday night, 6PM? It did not take me much time to confirm. That night I slept better than I had for some time. There was a mental calmness matching the lingering physical and emotional satisfaction from the moment. Whether it made me "gay" did not bother me one bit. What mattered was that I enjoyed it, enjoyed her, and found it erotic and satisfying. Labels be damned.

So on Friday night, around five minutes to six, the car dropped me off on one of San Fran's famously steeply-hilled streets in front of a home that was easily worth seven figures given the city's inflated real estate prices. I was clad as I had been for work - khakis, a decent shirt, a sport coat. My employer thought it was funny that I often wore sport coats to work but I liked the image it projected. I walked up and knocked, and a moment later Cindy opened the door.

"Roger!" she cried as she pulled me into a big embrace. "How nice of you to make it!" she said. She pulled me inside and closed the door behind me. Once closed, she pressed me against the door and leaned in for a long, thorough kiss that left me gasping for air and erect. "I have a surprise for you," she smiled at me, breaking the kiss, panting her own self.

"Oh? And what might that be?"

She smiled, soft, sexy, sly all at once. "Well, there's an entrance requirement tonight," she said.

"Which is...?" I asked quietly.

She wore a dress, which she lifted up to reveal very enticing stockings. "Going up these steps," she said turning her torso to point at the steps leading up, "requires you to be wearing panties and stockings. Luckily for you, I have just a set picked out."

I could not stop from grinning. "Okay anything else?"

"That's not enough?" she giggled. "You want more?"

"No, it's enough, just making sure," I laughed easily. Already my shoes were off, and socks folded and put neatly inside. My pants and boxers went off next, and Cindy had a bag ready. She handed me a pair of pale pink panties, small, and they slid easily up my legs. My erection had to be tucked into the delicate fabric, an effect I'm certain Cindy was after. Then, the stockings with matching garter, white. Those went on, soft and sexy and sleek, and I felt my cock ooze precum just from sliding them on. She checked a few things, and then peeled me out of my top. She studied me, bare chested, pantied, stockinged, and assumed a satisfied expression.

"Now you can come in," she said. She took her hand into mine, and guided me up her steps. I looked at her ass, big and thick, swaying back and forth. It was fetching; I was fetched.

"Well, look at you." This, an unfamiliar voice - yet familiar. My eyes zoomed in on the woman, sitting primly on a chair with her legs crossed. I gaped, gasped and goggled as I realized that I knew her...and those times in the club where I had thought I knew that voice...I knew the voice too. It was Amanda - the woman who had originally hired me way back when, the first time I met Cindy.

"This...this is a surprise," I said.

"Not for me," she said her eyes crawling over my form. She smiled. "You look good wearing that. Does it turn you on, wearing sexy women's clothing?" she inquired sweetly. She stood, and I'll be damned if there wasn't a tell-tale bulge at the front of her skirt. Cindy, standing beside me, casually draped an arm over my shoulder keeping me in one place.

"Yes...it does," I admitted. Amanda's smaller, lithe form was fetching in a way that Cindy's was not - more traditionally feminine without the exaggeration of her physique. Her face was a little prettier than Cindy's. I found it odd that I had worked for this woman and had not an inkling of her form.

"Do I turn you on?" she asked me. As she came closer, Cindy slid behind him. A moment later, I found myself in the most delicious sandwich ever - Cindy at my back, Amanda at my front. I felt Amanda's cock pressing against my leg and Cindy's at my ass, and mine throbbing tucked into the panties. This, I knew, was going to be a long and simply astonishing night of exotic erotic pleasures.

"Yes," I whispered.

Her hands, smaller and more delicate than Cindy's pressed between us to test the hardness of my cock. She smiled, close to me. "I'm glad I can show you the real me," she said.

"I'm glad too," I said.

"Let's go on the couch," Cindy suggested in a bit of a huskier voice. Her hands were sliding all over my body, leaving my skin warmed with each pass of her fingers.

"Yes," Amanda crooned, her hand sliding down to press the palm against my rigid panty-trapped cock, "let's sit." So with Amanda leading, her hand on my cock, and Cindy following, pulling her hand back to make me feel hers, I was guided to the couch. Both shemales pushed me, and I fell back into the couch, gazing up at them.

"This one's not a sissy," Amanda opened. Her legs were crossed at her ankles, all the weight on one foot. Arms crossed under her breasts, her right hand extended upward making it possible for her to tap her index finger against her lips.

"No, he's not, but he loves being dressed," Cindy said. "I mean, look how hard he is!" she said, pointing.

To my credit, I did not blush - much. A little.

"It's probably the silky feelings he adores. Like how legs encased in pantyhose feel while sliding around," she said softly until her voice trailing off ended in a whisper.

"I think it makes him feel submissive," Cindy opined matching Amanda's barely-there whisper. "It makes him want to satisfy..." and Cindy began rubbing her hardness through her clothing, "...our magnificent shecocks."

Amanda nodded. "I know that mine could certainly use some attention." Her smile lit up her face, adding a predatory touch to her gorgeous features.

"I need a lot of attention myself," Cindy agreed.

Wordlessly, the two shemales sat on the couch. Cindy arranged herself so that her back was resting against the arm of the couch. Amanda, opposite of her, sat more primly, her legs crossed. Yet both shemales were close enough to touch me, and it was Cindy who walked her fingers slowly up my arm until those same fingers danced lightly on the bare skin of my shoulder.

Her light touch encouraged me to lean into her, and I soon found myself in a tangle of her body. She slipped and slid, until she was sideways on the couch, her back supported fully by the arm of the couch. Her left leg was on the floor, the right leaning against the back of the couch, and her fingers upon my head holding me at her breast. She had slipped her breast from the bra, and my tongue was nursing her nipple slowly. Amanda kept tapping my hips and my legs, until I was on all fours. From the movement of the cushions I knew that she was behind me somewhere.

Then I felt her hands upon my pantied ass. "He has such a nice ass, Cindy," Amanda said. Her hands roamed slowly over the flesh, and the tactile sensation of her fingers pressing the soft panty material against my ass made my lower body flex involuntarily. "Oooh," Amanda crooned next, "and he likes this too!"

"I'm sure that he does," Cindy said. Her hands now roamed through my hair, intimate and pleasurable at once. She did not grab a handful of hair but her fingers ran through it steadily, and enough pressure was applied that I knew I was to begin kissing my way down her body. Her hips shifted a little too.

Amanda removed both hands as my mouth neared Cindy's erection. I saw, from the corner of my eye, Cindy's hand move to grip the base of her shecock. She held it, and it poked into the soft flesh under my chin. There was a little motion by Cindy, and a more substantial one behind me.

*smack* Amanda's hand delivered a sharp smack to my bottom, enough that I yelped in surprise. "I think," Amanda said coolly, "that he liked that."

"I think so too," Cindy agreed. "But you'd better make sure."

"Good idea." *smack* Again, I yipped a little. The sharp stinging pain subsided quickly, leaving a trace of a crawling sensation in its wake.

"Awww, did that hurt?" Amanda asked, her tone rather snarky, from behind me.

"No," I said softly, as Cindy's big shecock kept poking against my chin.

*smack* *smack* Amanda, predictably, giggled. "And now?"

"That hurt a little more."

"You know what will really hurt, Roger?" Amanda said as she began to rub her hands over my backside again.

"What's that Amanda?" I asked.

"If you hurt Cindy's cock when I'm spanking you," she informed me tartly. With that Cindy pulled a little on my head, tilting my head back, and pulled my opened mouth onto her shaft. Just as my lips wrapped around her heated shaft, Amanda rained blows on my ass. The smacking was never all that hard, but in the same place repeatedly. My moans, coupling the taste and sensation of Cindy's big shecock invading my mouth with the spanking became louder and wilder.

"That's it suck her cock," Amanda moaned. Cindy was moaning and seemed incapable of speech at the moment. "You like this don't you? Being called a cocksucker?"

"MmmmmHHHHmmmmm!" I managed to reply without taking my mouth from her shaft. My tongue danced along the length of her gorgeous cock, taking it all in.

"Told you he likes it!" Amanda laughed. She gave my ass a couple more light smacks. I concentrated on keeping my teeth of the thick shecock. My head bobbed up and down, and then harder as Cindy's hands began moving my head.

"Faster, slut," Cindy moaned. "Suck me, suck my shecock!" she moaned.

Did she know how hearing those words, and Amanda's, with a cock in my mouth drove me? How it did not repulse me, but rather deepen my pleasure? I suspect she did after I moaned rather whorishly over the cock and continued to slobber all over it. My head rose and dove, the heated flesh filling my mouth and pushing into my throat. My tongue slathered all over the shaft, and somewhere in the back of my mind I again marveled at the feeling of her cock, how the skin was soft and silken yet the shaft so hard and rigid. I barely felt it when Amanda tugged my panties down and with one hand spanked my now-bare ass, and with her other gave my own turgid erection at stroke.

My speech "oh god" came out decidedly muffled as Cindy's organ was still essentially gagging me. I felt Amanda's finger swirl around my exposed anus, and I shuddered and moaned over the cock again. Her finger pressed against the opening, and she wiggled it to slide it inside. I was lost in pleasure.

She fingerfucked my ass slowly, and carefully, adding lots of lube, for a while. The entire time Cindy's hands were on my head not letting me up, but I could tell from the way she patted my head that she wanted me to slow. So I released the vacuum hold I had on her member, and gasped myself several times with only the head in my mouth. I focused on the head, slow laps with my tongue, tasting precum and moaning as I licked it up.

"I need him," Amanda said in a throaty tone. She moved, and then I felt a thick, hard pressure applied to my anus. I wiggled and pushed back, and Amanda's shecock slipped inside. I was now filled, mouth and ass, with cock, and never had I felt such a surge of pure need. My cock throbbed hard enough I wondered whether the combo suck/fuck would bring me off without either of them touching me.

Amanda's thrusts picked up speed quickly enough. I was treated to the sensation of her heavy, hot balls slapping noisily against my ass, made more noisy from the copious lube necessary. Cindy's hands were roving all over my head, encouraging me to keep sucking just the head.

"Flip this bitch on her back," Amanda said breathlessly, pulling out noisily. Cindy moved, and I found myself on my back, splaying my legs widely and submissively to Amanda. I watched as Amanda nestled herself between my legs, and eased her shecock into my ass once more. I flopped back, moaning, and then Cindy jumped atop me. She lowered her ass to my mouth, and I was suddenly licking her wildly.

"What a slut!" Amanda laughed.

"Likes licking ass, too," Cindy breathed softly. Cindy was moving rhythmically, and her balls would occasionally hit my chin. But I was too busy licking and being fucked to worry about it much.

"I'm ready to cum," Cindy moaned.

"Me too," Amanda's moan made her sound close. Suddenly, the thick, driving cock in my ass was removed, and I felt it be laid against mine. Amanda's hands began moving up and down, and the cock to cock feeling, her hand, and the ass atop me nearly made me scream.

"Oh god," I panted from under Cindy's taint. "I'm about to cum!" I moaned.

"Me too, fucking cum Roger!" Cindy moaned. Her body was moving faster and her breathing coming shallow.

"Oh FUCK!" Amanda burst, and I was treated to the unique sensation of a cock erupting its seed. It seemed to pulse, to gain size, and then deflate quickly, all over and over. I felt the gobs of semen begin striking my body, on my chest and belly, and Cindy's guttural cry announced her orgasm. It was all too much, and my cock began erupting, sending the third cock spewing cum onto my belly. My body stiffened and I held that pose for a while, twenty seconds maybe, before the inevitable took hold. We all three collapsed, and Cindy fell back, adjusting herself quickly to pull my head resting against her thigh. Amanda returned to a kneeling position.

I looked down. My belly and chest was covered in large hot gobs of semen. Everywhere. I gaped at the sight.

"Mmmm you know what's missing?" Amanda's hand moved, her index finger passing through a particularly large gob of cum, and in the same smooth motion dropped that cum onto my lips. "Him eating it up," she laughed.

"Feed it to him," Cindy laughed. "He'll eat it all - his, mine, yours!"

"What a great idea Cindy!" Amanda chuckled. So slowly Amanda cleaned me up - at least to the point where the biggest droplets were pulled up and dropped into my mouth. Each taste left me shuddering, and finally after it was all eaten, my belly warmed and rather full of semen, Amanda finally fell back, relaxing.

Spent, the three of us laid rather languidly on that couch, a tangle of sweaty bodies. I looked back up at Cindy, who noted my movement and tilted her head to catch my eye. She remained wordless, but winked at me, and smiled. I returned both gestures.

I'm not sure how long we laid there. Fifteen minutes perhaps, or more, when I felt Cindy's organ suddenly stir to life next to me.

"Oh dear," Cindy said.

"What's wrong" Amanda asked immediately.

"Seems I'm not done yet."

"Oh!" Amanda giggled. Then looked down, and her hands moved to her cock. She slid her hand up and down, and soon announced that she wasn't done either. At the sight of the two shemale cocks rising, my own rushed back to life.

"I want this bitch hard," Amanda said, almost seething as she knelt up again. She swatted my inner thigh. "Get on your knees," she demanded.

I was up and on my knees, and CIndy's hands were ready to pull me down and impale me on her once-more erect shecock.

"Don't let him off your cock until I cum in this little asshole of his!" Amanda said. She slapped my ass hard several times, and pummeled my ass with heavy thrusts. As before I felt her balls hitting me hard, her cock pounding me, and her hands dug painfully into my hips as she leveraged my body to slam hers harder into me. I was gasping from the onslaught and from the lack of air because Cindy's huge meat filled my mouth.

Soon Cindy was up on her knees, and I was treated to a front-and-back fuck. It was slamming me, over and over. No thought. Lost. Fucked. Oh god. Fucked. Hard. Hot. So good. Thrusts and slams. Slaps. Hair pulling. Owwwww! Slurping sucking noisy. Distantly I heard them calling me a slut and cocksucker and whore.

Amanda's announcement of her orgasm came with a primal scream. Both hands dugs hard into into my hips that I wailed in pain - only to find that doing so opened my throat more and Cindy took advantage. Just then Cindy's cock blasted cum straight down my throat into my stomach and I did not think such a huge load was even possible. Amanda's cock began filling my ass and I felt the slippery heat driven high up inside me. Throat, ass, and suddenly my cock let go and I splattered my own semen straight down onto the couch.

My legs gave out and I just sank into the couch. Neither shemale could hold me up. I had no words; all I could do was pant.

"Oh god are you okay?" Cindy moved, her cock still dripping cum from the tip, as she moved to caress my face.

My eyes were half-lidded and thoughts lazily came to my skull. "Yeth," I slurred. I had heard the word cock-drunk tossed around loosely before. "So good."

Amanda I think chuckled. Or was it Cindy? Or did I imagine it. I felt a light patting of my ass, and then I felt a trickle of cum oozing out and sliding down my legs. I did not care. Nothing mattered at that moment - all I felt was pure, unadulterated bliss.

The two shemales nudged me around on the couch until I was being held up between the two of them. They both rested their heads on my shoulders. We sat there like that for a long, long time.

12