Hotel de Nus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen was easy to slip into and gasped when I circled her clit as I touched her G. Her perfect tall, cylindrical nipples beautifully compensated for the tiny tits. They tasted perfectly musky and felt dense. Tables around us hushed as she wobbled on my fingers. Barb gently stroked Joe to stiffness. After a minute, Joe offered, "Maybe we put on enough of a show here?" Light applause helped us sit. Was that sincere encouragement or sarcastic? It didn't matter. I, no we, have never felt so elated and free. Drenched fingers found happy mouths and we silently complimented the tasty, productive pussies we savored.

Our server was BB1. Jen stroked his huge cock as she pondered the menu longer than needed. " Barb, have you met Dick here? You can guess why we call him BIG Dick." Dick smiled and Barb blushed; Jen stroked. "Ah, you have. He cums in gallons, doesn't he?" She ordered her dish and he moved to Claudia. She hefted his monster, kissed it and lapped his bishop before ordering. He offered Barb his huge cock. She stroked him faster, past the point of full 4 erection, licked the Cowper's off his helm then grabbed her empty coffee cup when she felt him grunt. Jen smiled, "Right, don't make a hotel mess." He filled nearly half the cup with his creme. Carl leaned over and licked his bishop clean. Barb asked if anyone wanted some tasty creme.

Claudia said, "I'll have it in my coffee. Anyone want to share? Or should we make some more fresh creme." She grabbed her empty cup and Joe's cock. He and Carl pushed away from the table so the others nearby could watch them spurt into two more cups. Dick poured coffee into the three cups and the ladies stirred their stranger creme. They all took a sip and happily licked their lips of the sticky part. When they offered us a sip, Carl and Joe took a big gulp; I passed.

During lunch, Jen asked about our fresh trims. "You smell of cocoanut, so I assume you got Alice and Anthony -- that's their preference. I hope you got the full happy ending treatment. She has such a strong pussy and his cock is so skilled and filling." Blushing again, Barb agreed with everything.

As we ate, big Dick filled our water glasses and found any excuse to stop by. Every woman, at others tables too, couldn't resist handling his huge, thick cock. By the end of lunch, penis envy began to slap us so we grabbed our courtesy towels and left. After half an hour in the sauna, we all went to my room as it was on the top floor. The heavy rain blocked any view we might have had, so we settled in for our preferred activity -- sex. During the next two hours, we all swapped partners until we were all familiar with all three pussies, mouths and even asses. Carl and Joe kissed and fucked each other as I fucked Claudia. Barb got deeply acquainted with a pussy for the first time. She quickly learned how to scissor Jen after they came together in 69 -- I filled both pussies just before they came.

When we passed out in a messy tangle of hot bodies, we slept for two more hours. At five p.m., I woke alone with Barb. We didn't know what room the others were in, so we went to the lobby and hoped to catch them for dinner. Meanwhile, new guests arrived.

We knowingly watched H9 approach as the other four hosts quickly stripped them. His hairy cock rose as he stared at beautiful H9; his wife was mortified and covered her bare tits and bushy pussy as much as she could. When she began to relax, I took Barb's hand and we silently approached then circled the new guests. Wordlessly, Barb stroked his cock and sucked him off to orgasm. I moved his wife's hands to her side, nibbled on her stiff nipple and fingered her to a shocking orgasm. She stood staring at her husband and panted until I got on my knees and drank all her delicious cum. When she came again and flooded my mouth, I put her leg on my shoulder and drank more. H9 said, "Welcome to Hôtel de Nus. Enjoy your stay." Three green camera lights flashed.

I whispered "See you soon," in H9's ear as I fingered her tight and quivering pussy. "I hope you'll scream for me in a less clinical way shortly." She sighed. Barb and I introduced the new guests to the customs we just learned and took them to our dinner show.

That was the first part of our first day there. All that in seven hours! Little did I know how much more was to cum just that night.

======== 16 hr 15:30 5/11/21 ===== 4426 words ====

4/29/21 dream seminal image: dream: cpl in ornate lobby stripped by nude hosts as nude guests watched casually

12