Hotel Full Service

Story Info
Man visits the perfect hotel.
1.4k words
4.3
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hemsley
Hemsley
3 Followers

This story is a little different from my previous stories. It is a relatively short 'quickie', so there is no real background in it. It jumps straight to the action very quickly. Interested to know whether people like this style or prefer some background to the story.

I am lying in bed in my comfortable hotel bedroom, thinking that I can have a lazy morning as I do not have any appointments until this afternoon. It has been hectic recently, and after my late arrival last night, I feel no need to rush. I lie in bed naked with the curtains open letting the sunshine fill the room. I hear a knock at the door, and before I can answer, the door opens. You announce yourself and come in to the room.

"Good morning sir, welcome to Hotel Full Service. I am Sylvia your maid. I am here to provide the full service for your room, but I can come back later if you prefer?"

You look very cute standing there with your black maid's outfit on, and I say that as long as you do not mind working around me, I am happy for you to service the room. You bring in your cleaning materials and busy yourself in the bathroom to start. You then start to tidy up the bedroom. First, you dust the table and bedside cabinets. I can't help but notice your breasts moving as you dust. You certainly fill out your uniform with curves in all of the right places. I feel my cock twitch as I watch you. You then start to tidy up the room and bend over to pick up my clothes which I have left scattered on the floor. I notice two things, firstly you are wearing black stockings, and secondly your skirt is short enough to show your black knickers as you bend over. My cock does more than twitch, and it quickly becomes erect. I can't resist sliding my hand down under the duvet to gently stroke my hard cock.

As you bustle about the room, I am watching you intently. Watching your breasts bounce as you move, watching you flash your knickers and stockings. All the while I am gently caressing my cock, thinking that you cannot see what I am doing.

Suddenly you stop and look at me.

"Are you masturbating?"

My silence gives you the answer.

"Oh no sir, that is not acceptable."

My hand has stopped its movements. I am thinking that I am in big trouble here, having been caught masturbating by the maid. You walk over to the bed and slowly pull down the duvet, exposing me with my hand still around my stiff cock. You are looking at my cock as you speak.

"This is not acceptable because at Hotel Full Service we believe in providing you with all of the services to make you as comfortable as possible. There is no need to masturbate, because we will do the work to make you fully comfortable."

I am not sure that I can believe what I am hearing. Not only are you not annoyed at me, but you seem to be offering to pleasure me. You make sure that I have understood by bending over, gently removing my hand from my cock and replacing it with yours. You gently start to stroke my cock and ask whether I want it fast or slow? I reply that nice and slow will be fine. You are bending over the bed to attend to me, and I can see down the top of your maid's uniform. I watch your wonderful breasts as they move within your top. I can now relax a bit and enjoy what you are doing. I decide to push my luck a bit and ask whether you will give my cock a little lick. You say of course, and if there is anything else that I want, all I have to do is ask.

As you are slowly stroking me, you lean forward and lick the head of my cock with a number of little licks as if it is an ice cream. It feels so good and I gently moan. I decide to be slightly more active, and as you are licking and stroking me, I lean forward slightly to stroke your breasts through your uniform, feeling the wonderful fullness of your large breasts. You seem to like this and moan your approval as I squeeze your nipples. I ask you to lick the full length of my cock, and you do this by holding my cock up whilst you lick all the way from my balls up to the tip and back down again. It feels so good that I cant resist squeezing your tits, my hands full of your ripe breasts.

I ask if you will now suck my cock for a while. I want you to slide those lips over the head of my cock and slowly slide that mouth of yours up and down, using your tongue as your mouth goes up and down. I ask you to do it slowly, as I don't want to come too soon. You kneel to one side of me as you suck me. I start to fondle your tits again as you suck. Squeezing your luscious breasts, pulling at your nipples and then sliding my hand inside your uniform to feel your tits through your bra. This is turning me on so much that I start to pull your top down over your breasts and then undo your bra so that I can feel the bare skin of your tits. You moan erotically on my cock as your mouth continues to slide up and down. The top half of you is now naked, nothing to impede my hands from squeezing and pulling at your nipples.

As one hand continues to play with your tits, my other hand slides up one of your legs, feeling the material of your stocking on your shapely leg. It reaches the top of your stocking and continues upwards, feeling your hot soft skin and moving all the way up to your knickers. I slide around the back to cup your bum, squeezing gently. My hand then moves between your legs, feeling the heat and the dampness of your knickers. As my fingers trail along the outside of your knickers, you moan as my hand glides across your pussy. I tell you that before you can provide the ultimate service to me, I am going to pleasure you. My hand starts to massage your hot pussy through your knickers. Your mouth is still on my cock, but you are now just breathing hard on it as my stroking is making your pussy hotter and wetter. My fingers rub the wet material of your knickers over your clit, raising your arousal. As I massage your clit, you cannot resist the orgasm that sweeps across you, making you cry out in pleasure. My fingers slowly stroke your pussy as you come down from your orgasm.

You tell me how good that felt, but that you are supposed to be the one pleasuring me. I tell you that you will pleasure me, but I also get my pleasure by playing with you. I then pull your knickers off you, and tell you to lie back on the bed.

I lift and spread your legs wide and slide my cock slowly in to your hot wet pussy. I am so turned on that I am soon giving you a fast hard fuck. After a couple of minutes, I slow down and then stop and lie back on the bed. You climb on top of me and slide your pussy down my cock that is wet with your juices. You start to slide up and down on me, sometimes pausing and grinding your pussy against me. I lean up slightly, so I can fondle your breasts as you fuck me. I roll your nipples between my fingers and lean forward and suck on your erect nipples.

Finally, I tell you that I want to fuck you from behind. You kneel on the bed in front of me. I tell you to hold yourself open for me, and as you do, I slide into you really deep. I start to fuck you from behind with long deep thrusts. My hands fondle your gorgeous bum as I slide in and out of you. I build up speed and don't stop even when you come again. I am thrusting in and out of you, fucking you mercilessly until I can take it no more and spurt my cum deep in to you. I lie on top of you, breathless and sweaty. Slowly I move off you, my cock sliding out of your hot wet pussy.

I look at the messed up bed, and say "Looks like some more work for you to do, but I do love this full service!"

Hemsley
Hemsley
3 Followers