Obedience

Story Info
Play desperate games, win wet prizes.
913 words
4.09
6.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm desperate in a way I haven't been for ages, but he won't let me go.

It's a game we play sometimes. He makes me hold my pee while we make out, because it turns both of us on, but usually I use the toilet at some point, or we simply take it to the bedroom before I get too full. But not today.

I'm on his lap, still gently kissing his neck, but I'm distracted by how wet my panties are getting -- at this point, I can't tell if it's my arousal or if I actually leaked a few drops. My blader is so full that it's starting to get painful. I try asking again, using my sweetest, most persuasive voice.

"May I please use the bathroom, daddy?"

He smiles at me, still holding me close by my waist. He's so strong. Ten minutes ago, I could have struggled free, but now I'm not sure I'd be able to do so without having an accident.

"Do you have to go that badly?" he asks sweetly.

I nod. The pressure is almost unbearable at this point, my cheeks are flushed from the strain of holding it in and the embarrassment of being at his mercy like this. On the other hand, a part of me is enjoying this. Having to play by his rules, him being in total control of me...

I'm squirming around on his lap, trying to ease the need to relieve myself, but then my clit touches my slick panties and I gasp. The pressure and the wetness feel so good, and I can't help but grind my pussy on daddy's pants.

He rubs my back, listening to my quiet moans of pleasure, then moves one hand to my nipple, and a light touch is enough to make me whine pathetically.

"Aww, I see, this is really hard for you," he says, in the same sweet, condescending tone that always makes my head spin a little. "Then you should let a little bit out, baby girl."

I sigh in relief. Despite how good it feels to hump his lap, I still really need to pee, so I try to get up, but he's still holding me in place. I look up to him blankly. A part of me wants to argue, shout that this is not the time to joke around, that I'm about to piss myself, but he just shakes his head.

"Sweetie, if you need to pee so badly, just let some out on daddy's lap. Show me how much you need it."

I feel heat rush to my cheeks. Of course, I'd thought about it, but...

"I can't," I protest, but he just chuckles.

"Of course you can. You want to be a good girl for daddy, right?"

I groan. I am still extremely turned on, the ache in my bladder is getting worse, I am squirming around, trying to find relief but getting closer to losing control every time my clit brushes against my wet underwear... so I just obey.

Dropping my head on daddy's shoulder, I focus and try to let go. At first, it's harder than I thought. Despite how full and desperate I am, I struggle to relax my bladder and only manage to produce a tiny trickle, barely enough to dampen my panties.

Whining, I try even harder to let go, pushing until I can finally feel the soft flow of pee on my pussy, soaking through my underwear and into daddy's pants. It stops again pretty soon, too soon, but it gives me a minimum of relief.

I can hear daddy moan and notice he's started to rub his cock against his now slightly wet jeans.

"See, that wasn't that hard, right, baby?" he whispers. "But I bet you need to piss more. And I bet it felt really good to wet your panties on my lap."

I blush, embarrassed, but I nod. It feels so good to let go, being a good girl for him. For daddy.

He grabs my ass and pulls me closer, so my holes are directly above his cock. I try to relax -- my bladder isn't as full as before, but it's still aching, and I think about how good it felt, how much I liked wetting myself for him, how much I enjoyed feeling the pee on my wet pussy and my soaked panties.

I only notice I'm pissing again when I hear daddy moan, and I focus on letting it all out, groaning with relief.

"You're making daddy feel so good," he sighs. "You're going to make me lose control too."

Before I can ask what he means, he's pulled out his cock, pushed my panties aside and buried himself deep inside me. I gasp from the sudden pleasure.

He doesn't move at first, so I have time to notice how he's pushing on my bladder, still filled just enough so I can feel every movement. I squirm, trying to get closer to him, yearning for that feeling of fullness, and he fucks into me.

I can tell he is close and I am too, my wet panties still rubbing on my clit, and when I try to let go once more, pissing myself on his cock like a good girl, it takes me over the edge. He groans and cums as well, holding me and showering me with praise.

He always knows how to make me feel like his good girl.