All Comments on 'Hotel Fun'

by Boone3030

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo!

I read this with trepidation. With SO many cuck stories lately, I expected to add this to the list. I was pleasantly surprised when it actually was a LOVING WIFE!!!! I know others might say this is a fetish or another category but this by definition, is what loving couples do together. It is a broad spectrum, some things I enjoy reading about, others not so much, but if the couple really love each other, I usually give the story a pass. Here there was no doubt, no humiliation, no vindictive bitchiness by the wife. So nice job!

DeanaBardDeanaBardalmost 4 years ago

Great give and take. A loving couple, each feeding off of the other's sexual desires to please and be pleased.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
Fun and Games: The Switch

Tim and Laura book into a hotel for a fun weekend. He's locked down in a chastity; she administers anal sex per strap - on. They fall asleep mistress and submissive, but what will happen when they awake? It's a cute love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's my idea of a dream hotel escape with my girl... Lock my cock up & tease me with your kinky mind & body! Take my ass often force me to spurt in the cage and finish lovingly with vanilla sex in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. I enjoyed reading about loving femdom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoone3030@Boone3030
39 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic short stories about subjects that peak my interest. I draw my inspiration for my stories from browsing selections of sex toys and BDSM gear on specialty websites, the naughty musing of my imagination, and past viewing of pornographic materials in my you...