Hotel Futa Pt. 03

Story Info
I go to see a show.
3k words
4.47
7.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zerozilch77
zerozilch77
36 Followers

Hotel Futa pt.3 [femdom] [m:40; f:22x3]

As promised, the Nanny returned a short time later. I barely resisted as she joined me on the bed and navigated my mouth to her swollen tit. The milk came at once.

I don't know if it was because I was hungry or maybe because I was feeling so defeated, still dressed all girly and with my cock in a cage, but I allowed her to do with me what she wanted.

She caressed my balls lovingly as she fed me, giving them an occasional slap to spur me along.

Afterward, she got a warm washcloth from the bathroom and proceeded to wash my face with it. I nestled into her and she continued to wash me, working the warm cloth down my chest, around to my ass, and even fingering my hole slightly with it.

I ground my ass toward her fingers at her touch and she gave me a sharp spank.

"They've trained you well, dearie," she said. "Perhaps you deserve a break. Would you like to catch a movie? We have our own built in theater here at Hotel Futa."

I yawned. A movie did sound nice. Then, I remembered my outfit. Girly white stockings and gloves with pink bows on them. And this super skimpy, barely there white skirt that left nothing to the imagination. Not to mention my makeup and wig.

"What should I wear?" I asked. "I can't go like this."

The Nanny gave me another hard spank and I jumped in her arms.

"Your outfit is fine, Suzie. You mustn't fret all the time. It doesn't suit you."

"Yes ma'am," I said submissively. What had come over me? Why was I playing along with all this? I should be trying to escape, trying to get my clothes back on and this makeup and wig off.

Getting out of my hotel room was a step in the right direction.

"I'd like to see the theater," I said. "Will you take me?"

She gave my head a pat, my girly blonde curls dancing about.

"That's better, Suzie dear. Come along then."

I allowed the bigger woman to lead me up from the bed, through my hotel room, and over to my door.

I eyed the exit keenly, trying not to let my anxiousness to escape the room touch my face.

Glancing down nervously, I remembered that I was barefoot other than my cotton stockings. I could feel the soft, plush carpet through the fabric, and I tried to focus on that. At least until I was out of the room. Until I had a chance to escape.

The Nanny produced a leash however, which she quickly attached to the cage around my dick.

She gave it a sharp tug and my balls jumped painfully, causing me to cry out.

"Just so you don't get any ideas, dearie," she said. "Now, let's head out."

She opened the door and proceeded to lead me by the balls down the hotel passage and to the elevator.

It was incredibly humiliating, and the whole time I was petrified another of the hotel's guests would come around a corner and see us, see me, nearly naked and dressed like a little girl.

Waiting for the elevator to open was worse still as I knew for certain there would be someone inside.

It was empty though, thankfully, and the Nanny led me inside and allowed the doors to close.

She reached over and pressed a button marked "T". The elevator began to descend.

Now, I was dreading the moment the doors opened. Would there be a big crowd? What time was it even? I was so disoriented, I had no idea.

There was a pleasant sounding ding, and the doors opened up to reveal a slender, moustached man standing behind a small podium positioned just outside a set of double-doors.

"Seating for one?" the man said, eyeing me but obviously directing the question at the Nanny.

"Are there any openings?" the Nanny asked cryptically.

The man smiled and replied, "Oh yes. Three in fact. You're just in time actually. They were about to leave."

"Well, we mustn't keep them waiting then," the Nanny said.

The man reached for the door, swung it our way, and the large woman pulled me along behind her.

The theater was huge and dark. There was, of course, pornography playing on the screen. And, of course, it was a guy dressed up as a girl and getting gangbanged by three guys.

The Nanny surveyed the large room. It was mostly empty, but there were a few people moving around in the seats. It was just dark enough that I could barely make out what they were doing, but it was obvious they weren't watching the "movie."

Finally, her eyes settled on a trio of girls sitting toward the front of the theater. They were loud and rowdy, throwing popcorn at each other and laughing a little too loudly.

"There we are," the Nanny said. "Come along."

She tugged me in their direction as I followed bashfully behind.

The three girls were wearing cheerleader outfits with ribbed white skirts, longer than mine. Their tops were a mix of green and white with the letter "F" emblazoned across their chests.

A blonde sat in the middle with a redhead on her right and a dark-haired girl to her left. They all three had kicked off their shoes and had propped up their bare feet on the backs of the seats in front of them.

Their eyes fell on us as we approached, and the blonde's lips twisted up into a devilish sneer.

The Nanny knew them apparently for she called out, "Lilly, Tiana, Kara....you have a guest."

The three girls squealed with delight as they looked me over.

"He's so girly though!" Tiana, the blonde, said with a hint of disgust.

"Oh who cares?! It's about time!" Kara, the redhead, spoke.

"We were just about to leave," Lilly, the dark-haired girl agreed.

Tiana glanced down at my cage and said, "Please tell me you have his key?"

"Her key," the Nanny corrected. "Her name is Suzie." She pulled the little metal bit from her necklace and handed it over to the blonde who took it eagerly before turning her eyes back to me.

"So.....you gonna be a good girl and watch a movie with us....Suzie?" she said with the same devilish grin on her face.

"Yeahhhh, come watch a movie with us little girl," Kara, the redhead said.

"I wanna see her without her cage on," Lilly said, snatching the leash from the Nanny and pulling me around the row of seats and to them.

"Be good, Suzie," the Nanny eyed me sternly before turning smartly and heading for the theater exit.

"Well, come on!" Tiana, the blonde, snapped impatiently, and Lilly jerked on my leash, pulling me the rest of the way to them.

Once I was there, the three girls gave each other a funny look, then suddenly pounced on me. They must have been ravenous because the next thing I knew, I was being smothered with kisses as they planted their mouths on my lips, my neck, and my chest.

"Shit!" I cursed as I felt myself straining against my cage. This only egged the girls on though, and they began working their mouths lower on me.

Hungry and insistent, wet and sloppy, they sucked their way down past my nipples, down the sides of my stomach.

One of them peeled my gloves off while another worked at my stockings.

"Ohhhhh goddddd......" I groaned against them, barely noticing as they maneuvered me around so I was sitting in one of their seats.

They set their bags of popcorn out of the way, then sank down around my lap, three horny succubi all leering hungrily at my caged prick.

"Open him up!" Lilly squealed, and Tiana, the blonde, eagerly inserted the key into my lock, turning it so my cage sprung free. The relief was instantaneous.

Kara, the redhead, immediately reached over and began massaging my meat, working me back to my true size.

I groaned under her impatient hands even as I began to swell and enlarge.

All three girls gasped as they watched me become fully erect. And then, there was an explosion of laughter.

"He's a cute little thing!" Lilly giggled, batting at me like a cat swatting a mouse.

"No wonder they had you caged up," Tiana said. "There's barely anything there....."

"You sure that's a dick?" Kara laughed, giving my meat a fresh squeeze then reaching up to give my girly blonde wig a sharp yank.

I groaned as the hair stuck to my scalp.

"Wow! That's really on there!" she said. "Maybe he really is a girl!"

"This is pathetic," Tiana said. "I'd rather just watch the movie!"

Lilly and Kara weren't satisfied yet though. The two girls proceeded to yank and slap on every part of my body in an effort to see which parts were real and which were fake.

The dark-haired girl gave my dick a hard punch, and I doubled over in my seat with a howl of pain, falling out of the chair.

Tiana quickly sat down as the other two continued their assault on me. Kara had began spitting on me, covering me in her drool and saliva. Lilly had stood up and was preparing to kick me in the nuts with her bare feet.

I tried to brace myself for it, but it still caught me off guard, knocking the wind out of me. I crumpled on the floor at Tiana's feet.

The blonde girl seemed vaguely annoyed that I was distracting her from the movie. She reached for her bag of popcorn and began tossing back a few of the kernels.

This seemed to amuse Kara greatly, and she brought up a squeeze bottle that had been tucked away inside one of the seats.

"Need some butter, Tiana?"

The blonde nodded offhandedly, still trying to get into the porn that was playing on the big screen.

The redhead began drenching Tiana's popcorn with butter, really pouring it in thick.

"Hey!" the blonde cried out. "That's too much!"

But suddenly Lilly was hiking up Tiana's skirt and pushing the bag of popcorn down onto her crotch.

There was a tearing sound, and the blonde girl sighed in sudden realization at what they intended.

"You hungry for some popcorn, Suzie?" Kara asked, and then suddenly three sets of hands were pulling my head down onto Tiana's lap.

My mouth sank into her popcorn bag and was immediately met with a mouthful of girl dick.

Lilly and Kara began laughing hysterically, but the blonde was too busy feeding her dick up into my waiting mouth.

"More butter?" Kara asked and began drizzling the liquid into the bag around my face, squirting it onto Tiana's dick.

"Eat it!" Lilly began chanting. "Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!"

Tiana began thrusting her hips upward even as she pulled my mouth down deeper into her shaft. I choked on her meat, even as my face sank into her sack.

Kara and Lilly sat on either side of their blonde friend and grabbed their own bags of popcorn.

The sound of ripping paper and suddenly both of them had their bags pushed down on their crotches.

"Butter!" Lilly demanded. Kara eagerly squirted the substance into the dark-haired girl's sack before drenching her own as well.

Then, the two she-devils each grabbed one of my hands and wrapped my fist around their own cocks, wet with liquid butter.

"Jerk and suck! That's it, jerk and suck!" Kara moaned as the girls began working my mouth and hands up and down in unison.

Tiana brought her feet to my crotch, gave me a playful kick, then began stroking my meat between her soles and toes.

Kara saw it and immediately shot my dick with butter, squirting it out from the bottle even as my hand continued to pump up and down on her crotch.

The three girls began writhing underneath me, working their dicks around my mouth and hands as they came closer to cumming.

"Feels....so......good!" Lilly panted.

"More suction!" Tiana ordered, giving my crotch a sharp kick.

I slurped and sucked on her as best I could.

"Squeeze my balls!" Kara said, moving my hand lower in her sack til I found her huge girly balls poking up through the hole in the bottom.

I squeezed and caressed them, and she began jerking her cock, really working herself up.

"Shit!" she spat suddenly. "I need to fuck him!"

"Well, do it then!" Tiana moaned, getting really close to finishing.

The redhead stood up suddenly and tried to wedge in behind me, but there wasn't enough room.

"Lay him across the seats!" Lilly said, actively fucking my fist now.

Kara pulled me away from Tiana's dick and motioned for me to lay over the seats.

It was awkward as hell. My knees rested on a cushion while my upper half draped over onto where the blonde was sitting.

She pulled my face back down onto her dick and Lilly grabbed both my arms, wrapping my fists around her meat.

"Alright Suzie," the dark-haired girl said. "Sucking and fucking! Let's get to it!"

Kara straddled my lower half, flipping my own skimpy white skirt out of the way before pressing the head of her cock to my ass.

"Butter, butter, butter!" she squealed, drenching herself with the liquid.

I groaned hard around Tiana's meat as her redhead friend suddenly entered me from the back.

"Gaaaaaahhhh!" I managed to cry out.

This only made the other two girls begin to fuck my face and hands harder, both of them thrusting violently up and down.

Kara pushed in deeper, impatient to get all the way in so she could begin thrusting too. She pulled at my ass cheeks, trying to open me up faster, then gave my balls a sharp slap.

I jerked and she slipped in deeper.

SLAP!

I jerked again and she was nearly all the way in.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

I howled around Tiana's dick, but the redhead was balls deep in me now. She began working her hips against me, really grinding in hard.

She hit my magic spot and my mouth swallowed down on the blonde's cock. It pushed deep into my throat even as I gagged around it.

"Ohmygod! Ohmygod! OHMYGOD!!!" Tiana began wailing even as she humped my mouth faster and faster.

She came suddenly, white hot cum filling my throat and spewing out past my lips and dripping down into her popcorn sack.

She continued fucking me, trying to drain her balls completely, impaling my mouth with her meat over and over and over.

Kara picked up speed, really hammering in and out of my ass, and I jerked around on her pole, once again like a pig caught on a stick.

She had a tight hold on my waist and was plunging in and out of me, slapping my ass occasionally as she went.

Tiana and Lilly abruptly traded places, and suddenly the dark-haired girl's dick was in my mouth, slipping and sliding in the cum-butter mix.

It was all I could do to keep up with them as they used and abused me.

Tiana was maneuvering herself into a similar position as me, only with her beautiful, puffed up girly ass hovering over my hands.

She grabbed the butter bottle and drenched my fingers with it, then forced them up to her ass hole.

"Mmmmmph!?!?" I groaned.

"Fucking fist me!" she barked, and began working my fingers into her ass.

I watched in disbelief as her hole began swallowing up my fist, her sphincter clenching around my fingers almost like they were nothing.

She bobbed and bounced her ass, pushing my hand deeper inside her, then began jerking her meat, getting herself hard again.

All three girls were lost in ecstasy as they abused my body. The theater was suddenly full of their moans and groans, their whimpers and shrieks as they worked on their orgasms.

My poor body bucked and shrugged and writhed underneath them and on top of them and inside them.

Suddenly, I caught a glimpse of the theater screen and was shocked to discover it was me up there, me and the three girls going at it, the three of them fucking me every which way they could.

Their moans were blasting over the theater speakers, their cries echoing throughout the large room.

Someone must have been filming us even as they were assaulting me.

I tried to look around to see, but Lilly took my head in her hands and forced me to pay attention to her meat.

She pushed my faced up and down on her cock more insistently. Tiana meanwhile was doing her best to fuck my arm. She had pushed most of my hand up her ass and was trying to ride it like a dildo.

Kara was beating my ass so severely it felt like my cheeks were on fire. I cried out, but she only sped her thrusts along, panting and whooping as she grew closer to cumming.

They must have timed it, for suddenly they were coming at me from three different directions.

Kara pulled out of my ass and raced to push her dick in my face. At the same time, Tiana extracted herself from my hand and turned to put her girl dick with the other two girls'.

The three of them all came at once, splattering my face and mouth and eyes with their lady goop. It shot past my lips, up my nose, all over my girly wig.

They beat themselves dry against my cheeks, cleaned their tips by dipping their dicks into my mouth and making me suck them one by one.

They finished up slowly and sank back into their seats, exhausted.

All of a sudden, there was thunderous applause.

Apparently the show had drawn a crowd because the near empty theater now had several people in it, and they seemed pretty happy with what they were seeing.

The screen showed the four of us slouched down in the theater seats, still recovering from our fuck session.

"Think we oughtta do an encore?" Tiana asked with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Gimme five minutes," Kara said.

"Gimme three!" Lilly winked.

God, I hoped they were kidding.

zerozilch77
zerozilch77
36 Followers