Hotel Futa Pt. 02

Story Info
My second encounter at Hotel Futa.
3.5k words
4.53
15.3k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zerozilch77
zerozilch77
36 Followers

Hotel Futa Pt. 2 [M:40, 50; F:40] [femdom, bi]

It took me a bit to work up the willpower to climb off of the hotel bed and make my way to the bathroom. I guess I didn't want to risk catching a glimpse of my ruined face in the mirror, to see my mouth and cheeks and chin wet with the nanny's cum.

The longer I persisted though, the colder her jizz grew on my skin. And so, at last, I darted for the washroom and buried my face in a towel.

I refused to open my eyes until every drop, every streak had been washed from my skin and hair. And even then, I squinted reluctantly, fearful I had missed a giant glob of her pudding.

There was none. My shirt was ruined though. I couldn't tell what was water and what was cum. I tore it off and flung it to the ground.

Instantly, a pang of fear shot through me. What if the Nanny came back? What if she saw my haphazardly discarded shirt? Would she punish me again?

I shook myself. What the hell was wrong with me? I had paid for this room! What the hell had even just happened? This place was a lawsuit waiting to happen!

That settled it. I would get dressed and have words with the front desk. This was no way to treat paying guests!

I started to throw some clothes on when the phone suddenly rang.

Who was calling me?

I picked up the receiver tentatively.

"......hello?"

"Aww yes," the voice of the front desk receptionist came over the line. "Just checking to see how you enjoyed your meal, good sir."

"My meal?" I repeated dumbly. "What meal? She fed me from her tits!"

"And I trust everything was to your liking?"

"No, it wasn't to my damned liking!" I yelled into the receiver. "I want my money back and I want out of here!"

"Sir," the receptionist spoke in a perfectly calm, infinitely patient voice. "There is a certain breaking-in period with this sort of thing. That's why Hotel Futa has a strict end-of-term refund policy."

"End of term? What does that mean?"

"Certainly sir. It simply states that if you pay for a week, you stay for a week. And at the end of said week, if you still feel the service is unsatisfactory, we will be delighted to refund your payment in whole."

My face turned beet red.

"You're saying I have to stay here the whole goddamn week!"

There was a brief pause on the line as he allowed me to collect myself. Then, he spoke in a more sympathetic tone.

"Sir, it does sound like you're having some difficulty adjusting to our services. Perhaps you would enjoy a visit from one of our trainers?"

"Trainers? Look, I don't want you sending anyone up here again. Especially not another nanny! If I have to stay here a week, I'd prefer to do it alone!"

"Very good, sir," the receptionist said. "I'll cancel all your room services including housekeeping, massage therapy, laundry, meal prep---"

"Hey, wait a minute!" I cut him off. "If I'm gonna be staying here a week, I still need my room cleaned. And what about that other stuff....is that all paid for?"

"It's complimentary sir," the receptionist answered. "Free to all our guests."

"Well hey," I said. "You don't have to cancel all that. Just no more nanny stuff. I don't know what kind of place you're running here."

"Very good, sir," he confirmed. "I'll have one of our trainers stop by your room at once. They should be able to help you better understand our more unique services."

"Okay.....yeah," I gave in. "Cause I don't know what that was all about before, but I prefer not to be manhandled."

"No manhandling, check!" the receptionist said. "I'll be sure and brief your trainer on your expectations."

I dropped the receiver and plopped down on the couch. This whole experience was so....surreal.

I grabbed for the remote and clicked the TV on. To my surprise, it was tuned to porn. I flipped the channel. More porn. I began running through the channels, trying to find at least one non-porn station.

There was none. It was all porn. And then, I noticed something else.

Every sex scene was virtually the same setup. A guy in girly clothes and makeup getting railed by either a large-dicked man, or worse yet, a large-dicked female.

"What the hell?" I said aloud just as there came a knock at my door.

Oh shit! It was the trainer. It had to be, right?

"One moment!" I called out, trying desperately to turn off the TV.

Before I could, my hotel door flung open, and a tall, Amazon-looking blonde strode in toward me.

Most of her hair was tied up in a bun but several long strands of it hung down over her face messily. She wore a tight, black dress that ended prematurely at her thighs. And where it ended, an enormous cock emerged from her crotch, held erect and hard by a cock and ball strap that had her dripping pre-cum in expectation of what she was about to do to me.

"Hey, wait, wait, wait!" I tried to fend her off, but then suddenly she hit me with a tazer, and I sunk to the ground, my whole body shaking.

"I'm Miss Sylvia," she explained sweetly, even as I lay quivering from the electric shock.

"And I'm responsible for your transition training. First things first, we must give you a name." She ran her red-nailed fingertips through my scalp. "I think Suzie sounds right for you. Little Suzie Q. What do you think, Suzie?"

I continued shaking on the ground, vaguely aware that I'd wet myself.

Miss Sylvia seemed to notice my discomfort, and put a finger to my lips.

"Don't you worry about a thing, Suzie dear," she said in an vain attempt to be soothing. "I'm going to get you all fixed up and ready for your first date."

The tall blonde reached down and easily scooped me into her arms. I wasn't a very large guy, about average frame, kind of short. So, it was nothing for her to carry me off to the bathroom.

My muscles still weren't cooperating, so all I could do was watch as she stripped my clothes off and dumped me into the tub. She ran some water and bathed me as it filled up.

She was very thorough, scrubbing hard at my balls and scrotum, even going so far as to lightly penetrate my back hole with her fingers.

She then began lathering up my arms and legs at which point she produced a razor.

For the next several minutes, I watched helplessly as she shaved off every bit of my body hair. Well, almost every bit.

When she finished, she helped me to stand before going to work on my ass and balls.

I was wobbly but regaining my ability to move. I didn't dare try to escape though, seeing as she had a razor right on my privates.

At last, she threw me a towel and motioned for me to dry off. I did so, almost fully recovered now, and started planning how I could get past her and out of this room.

It didn't help that I was butt -ass naked. I dawdled with the towel, trying to buy time.

Miss Sylvia shot me a wicked smirk, like she could see right through me, then suddenly presented the tazer again.

Another shock, and I was down for the count again. She caught me in her arms, then guided me to a chair she had positioned in front of the bathroom mirror.

"I want you to see every step of your transition, Suzie. So you can dress yourself when I'm not around. It's all part of your training."

Confined to the chair as I was, I watched helplessly as the tall, Amazon woman proceeded to apply makeup to my face. She gave me dark, racoon eyes, long fake eyelashes. She made my cheeks rosy red, even made my nose pink and girly. She did something to my lips that made them plump and puffy before painting them with a candy red coating.

She then brought out an electric razor and proceeded to shave my head til I was nearly bald. Next, she began applying a sort of paste to my scalp.

"This will make it feel more natural," she said. "Like it's your very own hair."

I shot her a questioning look, but then she was pulling out a child-like wig. She adhered it to my head, and the paste immediately grabbed hold of it.

Golden brown locks bounced around on my shoulders. Miss Sylvia completed the look by weaving a bright pink headband through my hair to hold my locks in place.

She then pressed some matching pink magnetic earrings to both of my earlobes.

"Please......" I said groggily. "What is all this?"

"Your instructions were very clear, Suzie," she said wryly. "You wished to not be man-handled. This way, no one will be able to, seeing as you are no longer a man, but a little girl."

I squirmed and moaned, suddenly desperate to escape.

"Oh yes," Miss Sylvia said. "One final touch before we dress you."

She brought up a pink ball gag and stretched the white elastic band of it, fitted it under my locks and against the back of my neck. She pushed the ball almost completely past my lips. Fortunately for me, it was perforated in such a way that I could still breathe.

"And now," Miss Sylvia said, "it's time to put your outfit on."

She walked me, still butt-naked, out from the bathroom and into the bedroom area. The room had an armoire closet I hadn't noticed before. She pulled it open to reveal an array of girly clothing of all sizes.

"We try to be accommodating of all body shapes and sizes," she said, rifling past several outfits. "I think you're an extra small petite, Suzie. A perfect body size for a perfect little girl."

I watched in horror as she pulled out a super skimpy skirt and top with matching leggings and gloves.

Miss Sylvia pushed me into a sitting position on the edge of the bed, then began pulling the girly white cotton stockings up over my feet and legs. They had little pink bows on them at the tops.

She then worked my arms into a pair of long matching white gloves that nearly came to my shoulders. She slipped a super tight white corset top over my chest, then pulled the laces til it compressed to my skin.

Lastly, she slid an extra small pleated white skirt up my legs and around my waist. It did little to cover my crotch, and my ass cheeks hung out the back, completely exposed.

When she was done, she stepped back to admire her handiwork.

"Almost there," she said. "You need some pearls." She produced a strand of them from the closet and fastened them around my neck.

She looked at me with a keen, hungry smirk on her face. Her cock had gone somewhat flaccid despite being strapped to hold it erect, and it twitched now as she drooled over me.

When her eyes fell on my own small penis though, poking out from my skirt, a look of revulsion stole her smile away.

"Oh Suzie dear," she said. "We can't have that disgusting thing ruining your party. Let's lock it up at once."

I whimpered involuntarily, wondering just what she had in mind. But she reached into the closet again, this time producing a small, metal cage.

I wasn't exactly a big guy down below, but there was no way I was gonna fit in that device. Nevertheless, Miss Sylvia pressed it up to my dick and began working me down inside it.

She had to compress my penis, tuck it up inside itself in order to get me inside. And then, she flattened me out further, pressed my crotch up tight against my groin and fastened the cage to my balls. She finished by clicking the device shut, then stepped away from me.

All that was visible of my dick was a little metal nub that hung out from my skirt slightly.

"Perfection!" Miss Sylvia cheered. "You're very nearly ready now."

As if in reply, there came a rap at the door, and Miss Sylvia smiled devilishly.

"He's early!" she said. "We'd better get you tied."

"Tied?" I gulped through my ball gag.

This made Miss Sylvia chuckle.

"Well of course, Suzie dear! We can't have you thrashing about, now can we?"

With that, she pulled a chair over so its back was facing the foot of the bed. She pulled me around and sat me in it so I was facing the bed, my ass hanging off the seat, my ball cage just barely resting on the cushion.

There was a second knock at the door, and Miss Sylvia called out, "Be right there, Renaldo!"

She retrieved some bindings from the closet and proceeded to tie my wrists to the sides of the chair.

She did the same with my ankles to the feet of the chair so my legs were splayed open wide and unable to close.

I noticed with a rush of shame that this only forced my ass to jut out more, my cheeks to stretch open a bit more than they should. I could distinctly feel my ass hole exposed to the room for all to see.

Miss Sylvia went to answer the door, and for the briefest of moments I was alone. I immediately struggled against my ropes, but she had tied them securely to the chair. I tried to bounce around to loosen the knots, but this only bounced my cock around in its cage and left me howling from the intense grip it had on my groin.

At last, I resigned myself to whatever fate the two had in store for me. As defeat settled on my face, I caught a glimpse of myself in a nearby mirror.

The sight made me gasp. I looked just like a girl! Like an adult cosplaying as a little girl, but still just a girl.

At that moment, Miss Sylvia returned with a rather tall, dark-haired gentleman who was immediately as awe-struck over me as I had been at seeing my reflection.

"Ohhhhhh," he purred with growing arousal. "He looks just like a girl, Sylvia."

"She is a girl, a perfect little angel ready to be feasted upon," Miss Sylvia sang out. "Suzie dear, meet Renaldo, your date for this evening."

"Ohhhhh, beautiful Suzie girl," Renaldo groaned. He was wearing a white dress shirt which he'd already unbuttoned revealing a dark, manly chest of hair. He dropped his trousers and suddenly his manhood sprung forth, big and meaty and hungry.

I whimpered as the two of them strode toward me. The tall, blonde woman climbed onto the bed, hiking her short, black dress up the rest of the way so her lady-cock had full access to my mouth.

Renaldo straddled my backside and began dragging his meat up and down over my ass and balls.

"Please....." I tried to whine through the ball gag.

I'm not sure what came out, but the two were unfazed by my cries. Miss Sylvia began draping her large cock over my cheeks, began slapping at my face with it, beating herself hard again.

Renaldo was getting so excited he was panting. Already, I could feel a wetness coming from the tip of his cock, spreading over my exposed ass.

"Shall we go in together?" he asked his blonde companion.

Miss Sylvia nodded hungrily and pulled my ball gag out of the way.

I wished she wouldn't have, dreading what was coming next.

Sure enough, she began feeding me her enormous dick, pushing a little at a time past my lips.

At the same moment, Renaldo painted my asshole with his pre-cum and began pushing his way inside me.

I groaned between them, cried out as they both penetrated me, but remained helpless to stop their invasion of my holes.

Miss Sylvia was pumping the top part of her cock head in and out of my mouth, warming my lips and throat and tongue to her presence.

"Sooooo tightttttt......" Renaldo said as he worked his way even deeper up my ass.

He reached around, pulled my corset top out of the way, and began tweaking my nipples with both hands as he worked his cock in and out of my ass.

"Oh my sweet Suzieeeeee," he moaned. "Ohhhhh, sweet Suzieeeeee."

He lowered his mouth to my neck and shoulder and began devouring me with his lips and tongue.

The feel of his hot, wet mouth on my skin made me jump underneath him and he groaned in response.

"That's it, Suzie," he panted against my neck. "Buck underneath me. Take me for a ride."

He kissed me again, harder, and I began to jerk and spasm against his meat.

Miss Sylvia was enjoying the show immensely and sunk her shaft deeper than she dared previously go, losing herself in my struggles.

I gagged on her, choked on her meat, but she was relentless.

"There you go, Suzie dear," she purred. "Get used to my length. It's all part of your training."

She laced her fingers together around the back of my head and pulled me even more deeply onto her shaft. Tears sprung from my eyes, and I was vaguely aware of makeup running down my face. Still the two continued to spit roast me.

They panted and sweated and cried out as my body was forced to accommodate their enormous lengths.

Renaldo had managed to work his cock all the way up inside me and was pummeling my ass so hard that my body and the chair it was tied to were shaking violently.

I cried out against Miss Sylvia 's pistoning meat even as she began sliding me away from the edge of the bed.

She got into a standing position and suddenly the chair I was on tipped downward slightly, and the two of them were holding me between them like a pig on a stick.

They timed their thrusts together, moved as one in and out of my face and ass, picking up tempo to match the sound of my wails.

I caught a glance of the three of us in the mirror, saw my golden brown curls bouncing about as the two of them pushed in and out of my body, saw their devilish smirks as they grew closer and closer to cumming, and suddenly my own small, penis began leaking from its cage.

Renaldo caught me looking in the mirror, saw my jizz spewing from my penis, and began thrusting harder into me, really groaning with each beat.

"Here you go, Renaldo....." Miss Sylvia cried out breathlessly.

She pulled away from my lips suddenly, aimed her penis head at my mouth, and blasted me with her cum.

It covered my face, my eyes, my nose. It caught in my wig, splattered my cheeks, and drizzled off my chin.

The tall, leggy blonde tried to shoot as much of it as she could into my mouth, but she was out of control with her thrusts, doing the best she could just to hold steady.

Still, she managed to piss out the last of her cum in a steady stream onto my lips before again plugging my mouth with her meat.

Renaldo watched all this transpire and grabbed hold of my middle, grunting into me for all he was worth.

He fucked me harder than he had previously, and sudden it felt amazing. As if there were some kind of hidden g-spot buried deep in my asshole and he'd just reached it, just discovered it.

Like a buzzer going off with each thrust, I began to buck and wail beneath him, began to beg him to fuck me harder, to never stop, to make me his bitch.

Renaldo came suddenly, spasming into me. I felt him spray deeply and powerfully into my ass, felt the sizzle of his cum as it danced inside me.

I jiggled my hole on his dick, never wanting him to leave. He lingered for a bit, then slowly pulled free of me.

"Please......." I begged. "Please don't stop....."

"Now now, Suzie," Miss Sylvia chided me. "We mustn't be greedy, dear. There'll be plenty more dates throughout your stay."

They laid me down on the bed, undid my ropes, and took the chair away.

Renaldo left, much to my disappointment, and Miss Sylvia tucked me into bed.

"Consider yourself trained, Suzie dear," she said. "I'll send the Nanny up directly for your supper. Now, try and get some sleep."

She left. There was cum everywhere. On my face. In my ass. Even oozing out of my cage.

It was everywhere. But I kind of liked it.

zerozilch77
zerozilch77
36 Followers