Hotel Handy man Fucked My Ass

Story Info
Hotel handy man come to fix my air con but ended up in me.
1.9k words
4.15
18.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on vacation in a new town and decided to stay at this new hotel. I heard it was the best and the location was close to some sites I wanted to explore. I enjoyed my stay there, especially one evening when my air conditioner stopped working, and the hotel guy came to fix it. He looked so hot that I ended up sleeping with him. Do I feel bad? Hell no. Do I want to try it again? Hell yes. In this video, you will see how I seduce him and got destroyed by his monster cock and filled with his hot cum.

I got into the hotel room and I touched my flaccid cock, and I realized how hot it was. I dashed into the shower, and I came out feeling better.

I wore a skirt that stretched into my soft ass and separated them nicely with a crop top that was barely covering my boobs.

I felt horny as I lay on my bed. I began to feel hot again. I stood up to check what could be wrong and moved close to my air conditioner. I discovered it wasn't working.

I sat on the chair as I dialled the hotel management,

"Hello, I'm Staying in a room upstairs and my air conditioner is not working," I said into the phone.

"My apologies, ma'am. Rest assured, someone will be coming right over," the person replied.

I sat back down, and I began to wait. My hands reached for my cock in my skirt, and I brushed my palm against it.

It was so hot that I headed to bed to stretch my back. I squeezed my boobs lightly as I continued to wait.

What could be taking him forever, I thought? I felt like I would pass out if I didn't see him soon.

I tried to take off my top, but then I remembered he was coming, so I decided to keep it on.

My nipples were hardening against my top, but I couldn't care about them. I just needed the air conditioner working.

I began to play with my boobs. In this video, you would see how nice my ass was and how my cock begged to be freed.

I heard a knock on my door when I thought he wasn't coming.

"Yes, he is here," I told myself as I headed to the door.

I opened up to see a tall, handsome man, all dressed in black.

He greeted me with a smile as he said,

"I'm here to fix your A.C., and I'm sorry for the delay," he apologised.

"No, It's fine," I replied as he walked up to the A.C.

I arched my butt to his crotch to show him what was wrong with my air conditioner, and I could feel the heat of his palm on my butt.

I decided to tease him as I arched further down. His cock brushed against my ass as I explained what was happening with the Air conditioner, and he said

"It's just a wiring problem. I would get to work now."

As I walked to the side, I seductively wiggled my ass next to his face. While he worked on it, my hands didn't leave my body. I kept rubbing my thighs. And I even exposed my cock behind his head while he was on his knees working. At one point he saw it, I panicked and hid it back in my skirt.

He looked at me and then licked his lips as he explained that he was done fixing the air conditioner.

"Thank you, I feel so much better already," I told him.

As you can see in this video, my cock was hard and was pushing against my skirt.

"Is there anything I can do for you? He asked

"Is there anything I can do for you," I replied, then moved close to him and kissed him.

Our tongues overlapped on each other as we began to kiss. I took off his jacket. Then I went on my knees.

I undid his zipper, and I brought out his hard cock.

To my surprise and excitement, it was about 9 inches long and thick.

"Oh my God, you have such a big cock" I exclaimed as stroked it.

I started to play with his balls as I shut my eyes and began to sniff his cock.

It smelled so good and desirable. I stuck out my tongue, and I began to trail it on his cock.

He groaned as his cock began to harden in my face.

It was too hard. I held it with my two hands as I said to him.

"You are too fucking hard and too fucking big," he groaned in response as I spat on his cock, and I wrapped my mouth around his cock. I began to suck in delight.

I twirled on his dicks end as I looked into his eyes.

He looked down at me and began biting his lips in ecstasy.

His cock felt so good in my mouth. I couldn't stop. My hands were squeezing his balls while my mouth held his cock tightly. I could feel it stretching in my mouth.

I kissed all over his cock, and then I slapped it in my mouth,

"It's so big," I complimented as I stuck it back in my mouth.

I held his balls while he held my hair as I continued to suck. His eyes never left me as I made love to his cock.

With my eyes closed, he began to thrust himself into my mouth.

I was lost in ecstasy as he fucked my mouth, I swallowed his cock, and I could feel it stretching out my throat.

It felt so good. In this video, you will see how I sucked, as my life depended on it.

I massaged his cock with my hand and twirled my tongue around his cock.

He held my head as he started to fuck my mouth,

"Faster, faster," he groaned as he smashed his massive uncut cock in my mouth.

I sucked hard, and then he stroked his cock while I sucked his balls. My saliva covered his cock. I just wanted more of it in my mouth.

I began to stroke it faster as my mouth continued to suck his balls.

He brushed his hands on my hair and then helped me up.

He placed me on the desk and rubbed his palm on my hard cock.

Then, he abruptly turned my ass and spanked me.

You can see how perfectly my ass was arched to receive him.

His lips on mine didn't stop, either. Everything felt so good.

He raised my skirt above my waist and then brought down my panties. I moaned in delight as he spanked my ass to claim ownership of my hole.

He began to slap his cock over my ass. Then he yanked my down my pantties as his finger slid into my begging hole.

"Fuck! I moaned out as he rubbed and tickled my ass.

He spat on it and fingered me as I held onto the desk for support.

He started to tease my hole with his cock, I needed him to fuck my brains out, but he was taking it slow and torturing me.

While anticipating his cock inside me, his finger slowly penetrated me.

"Ahh, Fuck" I moaned out. This feels so good.

He went in with two of his fingers and used his thumb to press down my butthole. I was passing out of ecstasy.

Then he slowly penetrated me,

"Fuck! This is so big. I moaned out as he began to thrust himself slowly inside me.

He took off my skirt and panties completely.

As he turned me to face him and continued to kiss me.

His hands began to stroke my cock, throbbing with excitement in his hands.

Our tongues twirled together as we began to stroke ourselves.

His hand held my cock tightly and continued to massage it while my palm on his cock was driving him crazy.

I bit my lips ecstatically as his hand made me so fucking hard.

He held our cocks together and began to stroke them at once.

It felt good, touching my cock on his. But I wanted him inside me so badly.

As if he could hear my thoughts, he turned me over, buried his head in my butt hole, and began eating me out.

His hand on my cock didn't stop,

"Fuck, yes! I moaned out in ecstasy. I hadn't experienced this kind of pleasure in a long time.

He got up and began to thrust himself inside me. My cock brushed over the desk as he penetrated me.

He began to take me in different positions and without mercy.

I could feel my insides stretching out as he fucked and stroked me.

In this video, you will see how shameful I was. It was something I couldn't stop.

My cries for more continued to fill up the room as he fucked me.

I couldn't stop. My legs were throbbing in excitement.

He sat on the chair as I straddled him. My cock was in his face as he continued to fuck me from below.

His hands grabbed my waist as he increased his pace. This is crazy! I wanted more.

I began to kiss him as I continued to ride him, my ass smashed against his cock until my legs could no longer carry me.

I let him fuck me from below, and this time, it was the reverse cowgirl position.

He took me from behind while he stroked my hard cock.

His hands held my boobs tightly and squeezed hard. He took me as he stroked my cock, fucked my ass, and made love to my boobs with his tongue.

In this video, you would see that my hole stretched out in delight from his huge size.

The pleasure was uncontrollable. My legs were gone as he turned me to the sides of the bed and began to fuck me.

The positions were driving me crazy, I could hardly breathe, and my breath was ragged.

This is too much pleasure. I could fill his cum trickling in my butthole. Suddenly, he withdrew his cock, and I realized he was still hard.

"Fuck! I moaned out. I inserted my finger into my red stretched hole. It has been assaulted with too much pleasure.

Seeing it, he inserted his cock again and continued to fuck me,

After a few strokes, he was ready to cum again. He placed me on the desk as he massaged my cock.

At this point, I was filled with his huge load and he used it to penetrate me until I cum.

I got so horny feeling him fucking his own cum deeper and deeper inside me that I told him to fill me more.

To my delight, he began to fill my cream pied hole with his hot piss.

The feeling of his hot fluids filling my insides set me off and came all over my body, my stomach, and my tits.

I didn't stop there though, the ropes of cum were so much it extended all the way to my mouth.

He pulled out of my dripping ass as I weakly lay on the desk and watched him clean up and bid him goodbye.

Strangely, I began to crave his cock all over again. It was a delightful experience that I should try again, but this time, it should last all night. I struggled to the shower as I began to stroke my cock, and the memories of him made me hard as hell.

"This is something that I must do again," I muttered as I came.