Nurse Polly Simmons

Story Info
The school nurse takes care of her favorite student.
1.5k words
4.42
18.1k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
266 Followers

All characters are 18 or older. This collection of stories is set at St. Benedict's and can be read in any order. Categories will vary from story to story as appropriate.

This story contains MtF trans content.

St Benedict's is a rich kid boarding school where lost-cause rich kids go to be babysat. They are bad students and grades don't matter. The teachers and staff are equally bad, with low expectations.

The unofficial motto is: "Where rebels thrive and trouble is the norm"

Nurse Polly Simmons

OMG, my jaw is sore. Nick Smith had just jammed his sizable cock in my mouth and fucked my face. I'm the school nurse at St Benedict's. I do the normal things like first aid for cuts and scrapes. But I also take care of the sexual health of some of the students.

"See you next week, Nurse. Take care of that mouth."

"Yes, Nick. It'll be ready for you." I kept my eyes down, unable to look him in the eye.

"Good girl, Nurse."

I looked out into the waiting room. Tim Matthews was waiting patiently, reading a textbook. He was always studying. I don't know why he was stuck in this school, with all the other losers. Hopefully, he'd make something of himself.

"Tim, just a minute, okay."

He looked up and smiled at me. "Sure thing, Nurse."

I straightened my scrubs and washed my face. Nick liked to be rough. He would hold my head and fuck my face until he came down my throat.

"Tim, come in."

I got him settled on the exam table, "Now what seems to be the issue?"

"You know, Nurse Polly, just here for my weekly checkup." He grinned as he said it. We both knew what he meant, but I always make him say it.

I started by pulling down his johnny. He's no athlete, but he's in decent shape. His sandy blond hair hangs in bangs just over his eyes.

My hands ran along his chest. Of all the boys at St Benedict's, Tim is the only one who doesn't take advantage of me. He's the only one I wouldn't mind taking advantage of me. The others do it because I'm timid and they know they can get away with it.

He pulled me in for a hug. I feel safe in his arms. His hands slide down over my butt and squeezed the cheeks. I'm short and slender, but my ass is my pride and joy. I've climbed millions of steps to work my 26-year-old booty.

"I've been thinking of your ass all week. Are you ready for me to fill you up? Do you want my hard cock inside you? Stretching your tight little sphincter while I stroke your little dick?

"Oh Tim, you know I want that. You are the only one I let near my butt." I hugged him back as he palmed my ass cheeks. His hands rhythmically squeezed them, pulling them apart. My little butthole tensed each time he separated them.

He stood up and knelt, his face at my crotch. He pulled my scrub pants down, leaving my boy shorts. The small bulge of my penis pressed against the silky material of my panties. My dick was never very big; a little under average size for a man.

He rubbed it through my panties. "I love your little dick, Polly. It's so cute." Slowly, he pulled the boy shorts down my legs.

His tongue licked all over, caressing the head, and slurping along the shaft. I was rock hard now, tiny compared to him. He sucked me in his mouth, and the whole thing easily fit, not like his cock in my mouth. His nose was tickling my pubes. He caressed my balls, holding the smooth bag.

He bobbed up and down on me for several minutes. His tongue was driving me wild, bringing me ever closer to orgasm. "Tim, I'm close."

He pulled his mouth off and smiled. "Not yet my love."

I moaned in frustration at his tease. I felt like I'd cum if he so much as breathed on my dick.

He stood and pulled his pants down. His glorious cock jutted out. I love his cock. Not too long, but nice and thick. I could just fit my hand around it

He bent me over the exam table. My ass and dick were hanging over the edge. I was still hard, but the urgency to cum had lessened. Tim tongued my starfish, licking at it. I love how he was tender with me. Not like the other students who used me as a fuck toy to be discarded when they got their rocks off.

Tim made sure that I was prepared for his hard cock to penetrate me. His tongue was working wonders on me. He licked all over and even inserted his tongue inside my butt.

He grabbed the lube I kept handy for him. Tim is the only student that I let near my butt. I don't trust any of the other students to be gentle enough with me. They only get my mouth. My ass is only for Tim.

His lubed fingers slipped inside my back hole. He slid them in and out, the discomfort giving way to pleasure as they invaded me.

After a few minutes, he pulled them out. I whimpered in anticipation.

His cock pressed against me, slowly spreading my hole. This was my favorite part, pushing in against the resistance of my sphincter. I pushed out to help ease his entry, but even with that, his cock stretched my hole.

The head finally popped in, trapped by my squeezing muscle.

"Polly, I love your ass. You are so tight. I think about you at night when I can't sleep."

"Mmmm," was all I could say, with a smile.

"Push it in, all the way, lover."

He did. His length slid in, filling my back channel. I savored the fullness of his hard cock in me. When he was all the way in, he held me from behind. His weight pressed me down on the exam table. My little dick was hard and bouncing softly with my heartbeat.

Tim reached around and took it in his hand. It easily fit in his grip, his thumb pressing on the top of the head. His hand started jerking me, twisting, and squeezing. He knew just how to rub me to maximize my pleasure.

I was already on edge from his blowjob. His hand on my dick and his cock in my ass was exquisite.

"Fuck me, Tim. Fuck my ass, lover."

His hard cock went to work, sawing in and out. His hand on my dick matched his thrusts in my ass.

Several minutes later, he is getting close. His cock swelled. His pace stuttered.

His hand stroked me. He brought me close to cumming again.

I yelled, "I'm cumming!" My dick spurted in his hand, and onto the side of the exam table.

He pumped a few more times in my ass before he also came. His seed spurted into my colon.

He collapsed on my back. Both of us were sweaty from exertion, breathing hard. He's heavy on my back, but I love it. His weight is a comfort to me.

A few minutes pass and we finally catch our breath. He stood and his cock slipped out of my stretched anus. He had a cloth ready and wiped me down, making sure to clean any leakage. He was thoughtful like that.

He rustled around in his bag. "I have something I want you to wear," he said.

I turn my head to look at him. He held a box up, wrapped in a ribbon. He pulled the cover off, revealing a buttplug. In the center of the base was a jewel with some letters I couldn't read.

"I had this made just for you. Wear it to remind you of me." He showed me the jewel, it had 'P&T' inlaid on it.

I nearly cried. "I love it. I'll think of you when I feel it filling me up, wishing it was you." He hugged me tight.

He lubed it up and slipped it in, holding his cum inside. The plug stretched my butthole and filled me. I wiggled my butt for him.

His hand still had some of my cum. I licked at it, taking all that was left it in my mouth. I savored the flavor on my tastebuds. When I had it all, he kissed me, tongue swiping at my mouth. I knew he could taste my cum in my mouth.

I held him to me. I felt safe in his arms. The other students used me to get off, but Tim made sure I knew he loved me.

I kissed him once more. "You should get to class. You don't want to get a tardy."

"I'll see you next week. Send me a picture tonight wearing your plug."

I giggled. "I will, lover."

He kissed me one more time and grabbed his books to get to class.

alohadave
alohadave
266 Followers