Hotel Hook Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first he didn't realise what was happening, he was in the moment of pleasure of finally being able to cum in her. Even after he finished ejaculating she continued to ride him, piss flowing from her down his cock and around his groin onto the bed. Only then did he realise what she was doing but he was so dumbfounded, turned on and powerless to do anything and just watched her riding his cock. She ground down on his cock as her pee subsided and started to shake with orgasm letting out a massive scream as her orgasm shook her. She clung on to him at first then scratched her nails down his chest violently as she continued to scream out with pleasure.

Finally she sat back up and stopped her movement on his cock. She breathed in deeply and contented in her own little world.

"You pissed all over me! And in the bed!" He exclaimed in shock.

"Mmmmm yeh I did! I told you I was dirty and also the fuck of your life!"

She eased herself off his cock and went back to his cock. Without flinching she stuck his cock back in her mouth and began to lick and suck it clean. He just watched on amazed at what was happening to him as she cleaned his cock of the mixture of her piss and his cum. She sucked him hard and deep again still full of lust despite her recent orgasm.

"Do you want more of me?" She asked coming up for air. "Can you handle any more?!"

He pulled her up to him and kissed her giving her an answer without needing to say anything. She rolled off him and went over to the dresser again and bent over.

"Come on lick me from behind."

She was so demanding but he complied and went over to her. He dived his head down and started to lick her pussy from behind tasting her remaining piss.

"My arse. Lick my arse." She told him.

In his haze of lust he stuck his tongue between her cheeks and found her dark hole. Normally he would have been horrified at the thought of doing this but she had him wrapped round her finger doing whatever she wanted.

"Deeper." She moaned.

She held her arse cheeks apart to give him better access as his tongue flicked over her arse and then forced it's way inside. She moaned in delight as she felt his tongue probing away at her dark tight hole as she bent over the dresser.

"Mmm I want you to fuck my arse with your cock." She announced after a few minutes of him deeply rimming her.

He pulled his face out of her arse and stood up. She quickly turned around with a tub of lube in her hands and worked a generous handful around his erect cock. She returned to bending over the dresser and held her arse cheeks apart.

"Ease it gently then build up the fucking...then don't hold back I like it deep."

He pushed his cock against her dark hole and eased the head in. She moaned at how much it stretched her but she loved the feeling of it. Slowly he worked his lubed cock into her tight passage, his hands on her hips holding her steady as he went deeper with every gentle thrust. Eventually he managed to get his cock in as deep as he could and his balls slapped against her pussy.

"Fuck me hard now, hurt me." She pleaded in lust.

He pulled his cock back so just the head was in her arse then slammed back in as fast and hard and deep as he could and repeated it over and over again. She held onto the dresser and let out a guttural scream as his cock ploughed into her tight arse stretching and hurting her.

He grunted loudly behind her as he rammed his cock hard into her arse as if all that teasing and peeing on him was done on purpose to make him fuck her in anger. She looked in the mirror on the dresser at the reflection of him fucking her from behind. His face was contorted in a mix of anger, lust and concentration. It turned her on even more to watch his face as he fucked her arse from behind. She held on to the dresser with one hand and began to rub her clit with the other. She rubbed her clit hard and fast as his cock pummeled her arse making her scream and breathe hard. Despite being bent over and held down and having his cock impaled in her she still felt in control of him.

"Do think you have another load in you? I want you to cum again." She managed to ask.

"Yes." Was all he could answer breathlessly.

"Pull out" she demanded.

She gasped as he pulled his cock out of her arse feeling a mixture of pain and emptiness as the cool air hit her sore ring.

"Fuck! My cock!" He suddenly exclaimed.

She turned around to see him stood there looking down at his erect cock with was smothered with brown streaks from deep in her arse.

"Oh sorry I forgot to tell you I didn't go to the toilet today if you know what I mean." She giggled mischievously.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up in the bathroom."

She grabbed his hand and practically dragged him to the bathroom. He was about to reach for a towel when she stopped him.

"Stop! I'll clean it for you."

He look puzzled and then as she got on her knees suddenly understood what she meant. She grabbed hold of his cock by the base opened her mouth wide and shoved his cock deep in her mouth sucking hard on it. She pulled her head back and let the cock pop out.

"I love the taste of my own arse." She said licking her lips and looking up at him wide eyed. "Almost tastes as good as yours!"

With that she returned the cock to her mouth and continued to suck it clean. She grabbed hold of his arse cheeks with both hands and shoved his cock as deep as she could down her throat and held it there. Breathing hard through her nose she pretty much face fucked herself using his cock. He just stood there, stunned, not really believing what was happening to him and how he had been so willingly led down this path of sexual depravity.

She gurgled, spluttered and choked on his cock. Bringing her mouth halfway back up his cock quickly she her throat made a noise and suddenly she puked on his cock. She pulled the cock out of her mouth leaving a trail of drool and vomit dripping off it with the rest spilling down on her boobs.

"Are you ok?" He asked reeling back a little.

"Fuck yes." She exclaimed breathlessly. "Cum on my face. Go on wank that cock over my face."

He took hold of his wet hard cock and started wanking it furiously inches from her face. One of her hands caressed her messy covered boobs whilst the other hand found her clit and she started to rub herself.

"Please cum over face." She begged looking up at him.

He groaned and suddenly his second load of the night shot out of his cock directly on her face. Although not as big as his first load it still splattered over her forehead, hair and eventually her nose and mouth. She opened her mouth wide as the last few drops landed on her tongue. She stuck his cock back in her mouth and sucked it clean again tasting the mixture of his cum and her own vomit. As she sucked she rubbed her clit even harder until finally she moaned around his cock, her legs trembled and her orgasm ripped through her for a second time tonight.

Finally she slumped back against the side of the bath, her eyes closed in the moment, her face covered with his cum, her boobs covered in vomit and drool and her stockings a damp mess.

"Wow you are something else." He said stood over her with his cock now half limp.

"I told you I'd be the fuck of your life when we met in the bar earlier. We've not finished yet either!"

He looked at her stunned, exhausted and in disbelief that they weren't finished yet.

"I look like I need shower don't you think? A special one"!

He looked at her quizzical unsure of what she meant. She point at his cock.

"You've not been for a pee since we were in the bar, that's a long time ago. You must be ready to go?!"

"Hmmm kind of, I guess I can try." he murmured nervously.

"Mmmmm please over my face and boobs please. Don't forget I'm a bit thirsty aswell!" She said leaving her mouth open wide.

He held his semi hard cock and pointed at her face. He still couldn't believe what had happened and could not quite believe how the classy looking beautiful well spoken lady he had met at that had been so kinky and was now knelt on the bathroom floor so messed up waiting for him to piss on her. Eventually his stream of piss started, slowly at first, straight into her mouth. She let the strong alcohol induced piss half fill her mouth before swallowing it down. She smiled as he then pointed it over her first her hair then down over her face as the stream increased. She closed her eyes letting the hot piss cover her face and run down her body and over her boobs.

She opened her eyes just as the stream began to fade back to a trickle and let the last drops fall in her mouth swallowing them down. She took hold of his cock and licked and sucked the end clean.

"Wow you have left me exhausted!" He exclaimed.

"Should have had some of my coke then!" She laughed.

"I need a shower." he announced as he stepped past her into the bath.

"I'm off for a smoke and a whiskey." She announced wrapping a towel around her.

By the time she came back he was out of the shower and attempting to find his clothes so she dived into the shower herself. After showering and drying off she came out of the bathroom to find himself flat out asleep in her bed. She smiled to herself as she got dressed and packed her stuff away. She looked at the time, it was almost 5am. It had been a long but fun night she thought as she picked her bags up and headed out of the door. One final thought came into her head as she slipped out of the hotel door, she never did catch his name....

12