All Comments on 'Hotel Hook-Up'

by LL72

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 2 years ago

You are the best at giving us quality mother daughter anal action. Hope you write a few stories in the BtVS verse.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a ridiculous ending .....

grenefiregrenefireabout 2 years ago

Let’s hope for a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories I’ve ever read on here had me hooked start to finish and another chapter with a different lady at the resort would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story but it ended much too quickly.

Vin973Vin973almost 2 years ago

I like the way you teased the incest subject as a hook to keep the drama going. All through reading it, I’m thinking, will the mom and daughter actual have direct sex or not. Well done!

bob3641223bob36412239 months ago

I loved it until the end, now i have to say it sucked, how disappointing, i think in future before i do all this reading i'll look to see if the end is as bad as this one, ruined!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

It's all been said in earlier comments, sexy, hints of possible mom, daughter but not and the abrupt ending. It could have wrapped up into the morning after, do they plan to meet up again, what next, the trip home etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLL72@LL72
I write stories about fantastic sex, that's fantastic in all senses of the word: Great - I write about mind blowing orgasms and people having the best sex they ever had, with all the women wet and the guys hard, no-one gets cramp or has a headache or can't perform. Not credibl...