Hotel Hook-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copying her Mom, Casey leaned in, her lips puckering up and kissing at Terri's neck, telling the older blonde that the teen was still up for more. After a few moments Terri turned again, Casey lifting her head so their mouths met, their tongues intertwining as they enthusiastically made out. It was only for a minute as Terri again switched to Sandra, kissing the Milf with the same passion as she had just shared with her daughter. Casey waited impatiently for her turn, her hand squeezing and playing with Terri's tit as she did. Luckily it wasn't a long wait as the blonde broke with Sandra and returned to the teen, her tongue invading Casey's mouth as her lips pressed hard at hers.

For a few minutes the three of them carried, the thirtysomething blonde continuously swapping between the Mom and her daughter, kissing them hungrily and passionately, as they kissed her back with equal vigour. Their hands explored her body, as hers went down and stroked each of their thighs, so even as she was kissing one of them, her fingers were squeezing their legs. A few of the other patrons glanced at them (some frowning in disgust, others with ill-concealed envy), but the table was secluded enough that they were well-shielded.

The blonde broke from kissing Sandra and Casey waited expectantly for her to turn her head towards the teen. But she didn't instead she spoke, flicking between the Mom and daughter as she did so that they could see she was speaking to them both, "I'm not going to say which of you was better, but that was fun." Both the Kellers blushed and Sandra nodded in agreement as Terri carried on, "Do you want to come up to my room and carry on?"

It was obvious that by carry-on, Terri meant, go further. Casey wanted to, the woman was so hot she'd just love to fuck with her, imagining what the older woman's pussy tasted like and how her tits would feel uncovered. But this wasn't just a normal hook-up, this was someone inviting her for a threesome, and a threesome with her Mom at that. She paused before leaning forward to look at her Mom and see what she said. Sandra seemed to be having the same thought as she was mirroring her daughter's moves the two of them looking at each other across the table. A slow smile was on Sandra's lips, which seemed to suggest she was enjoying it. She raised an eyebrow -- a question? Casey paused for a second and then nodded. Sandra leaned back, "Yes, let's go."

Casey almost sighed in relief that her 'telepathy' with her Mom had got across the right messages -- she couldn't imagine that happening if they hadn't been so close, though now they were going to get even closer.

The three of them got up and left the bar, Terri slipping her arms round the waists of the Kellers, both to guide them and to tantalise with the stroke of her fingers on their waists. The wait for the elevator seemed to last forever, but once it arrived it shot up to Terri's floor. The blonde led them down the well-kept corridor to her room, removing her hands from the Mom and daughter long enough to reach into her purse and pull out the key. She swung open the door, almost hustling Casey and Sandra in. It was no surprise that the room was bigger and more luxurious than their own, it was obvious that Terri enjoyed the finer things in life and had the money to pay for them.

However Casey only had moments to admire the room before Terri's mouth was on hers, the kissing even more furious and impassioned than before. The teen gave it back eagerly, her body pressing against the older blondes. A hand reached down and grasped her ass, Terri squeezing the teen buns hard. Even, though as she was doing that, the blonde was reaching out to drag Sandra closer, the Milf squashing against her daughter and immediately taking her place in making out with Terri as the blonde turned her head and slammed her mouth forward.

"Let's get you out of this," Terri said, breaking the kiss, and Casey realised she was talking to her Mom as she undid the straps on her Mom's dress and reached to tug it down. Before they had gone for dinner Casey and Sandra had had a long talk about whether a bra went with her Mom's dress or whether it spoilt it's line. They'd decided it did, so Sandra had gone without and now the naked bosoms bounced free as soon as they were freed from their constraints. Terri seemed to appreciate that as she grinned and instead of returning her mouth to Casey's slid down and sucked one of her Mom's teat's greedily.

Never having had a threesome Casey wasn't sure what she should do next? Was she supposed to join in or wait for her turn? Would Terri or her Mom tell her what to do or was she supposed to use her initiative? She took a step backwards, not so far that she was out of reach, but not so near she was touching the others. She watched as Terri sucked at her Mom's bosoms, slurping first one of the tits and then swiftly switching to the other, her mouth enveloping the nipple and sucking it in. Sandra groaned in excitement, her breath coming in swift spurts as she pushed down at her dress, forcing it over her hips and letting it drop down her legs.

After a minute Terri looked up and grinned at Casey, "Aren't you going to join us?" she asked, but before the teen had a chance to reply she had grabbed her hand and was dragging her nearer. Her mouth closed on the teen's, her tongue forcing open the lips and driving inside, kissing her hard and passionately, her hand again going to Casey's butt and squeezing it. Her Mom was close in as well, so near that with just the slightest shift the teen could feel her Mom's uncovered bosom against her bare arm. Sandra was waiting for her chance and as soon as Terri took a breath she was in, kissing at the blonde, her naked chest pushing at the other woman's. Her arms wrapped around Terri and Casey could see she was struggling to unzip her.

Seeing she could be useful Casey quickly slipped round the back of the blonde. She slowly unzipped her, her mouth kissing the back of Terri's neck as she did so, making the blonde shiver at having a Keller front and back. Casey continued to trail the zip down to just above Terri's butt before reaching up and unhooking the straps. The dress fell away and Casey helped it down, before resuming kissing the back of Terri's neck, listening to the slurps of her and her Mom kissing, just inches away. As the dress dropped, Terri broke the kiss and turned, her naked breasts jiggling as she did so. They pressed at Casey's chest as she reached down and pulled the teen close, pausing before she did so to say, "Sandra, why don't you help your daughter out of her dress?"

"Good idea," tittered Sandra and even as the teen was kissing Terri her Mom was moving behind her. It wasn't the first time that Casey had been helped out of her dress by her Mom, several times Sandra had helped with a particularly tough or difficult to reach zip, but it was first time the teen had her Mom undo her whilst she was making out with a hot blonde and whilst her Mom was topless as well. The zip came down easily and Sandra reached up to pull it off her daughter's shoulders and help her out of it, as the teen wriggled, her tits bouncing and jiggling against Terri's as she did.

The blonde briefly broke away from her, kicking away her heels and pulling down her thong. Casey saw her Mom was doing the same and, not wanting to be the last one dressed, the teen did the same, earning an approving nod from Terri as the blonde looked her up and down. Not that she wasn't worthy of a nod herself, she'd looked hot in her costume earlier, sexy in her dinner dress and now wearing neither she looked both hotter and sexier than she had any right to look. Her Mom was thinking the same, because after a short look at the blonde she was wrapping her arms round her and kissing her, letting herself be guided towards the bed. Terri kept an arm round the older woman's waist as she continued to kiss her, but with the other beckoned Casey to follow them.

The two women fell onto the bed, still kissing, only stopping to crawl a little further on and for Terri to roll onto her back. Sandra was half-on, a leg draped over Terri's thigh as her naked bosoms pressed at the blonde's side and their mouths moved together as they slurped at each other. Casey paused for a second and then followed them onto the bed, which was larger than any the teen had seen before and certainly much so than the bargain twins in her and her Mom's room. Terri spread her legs open, breaking long enough to grin at the teen and say, "I hope my pussy looks tasty."

It did, succulent and wet, a perfect feast. Casey nodded as her Mom giggled, "You can eat it first, but leave some for me."

On her knees the teen lowered herself, her hands reaching to the inside of the older blonde's thighs to spread them further. Terri complied, her crack splintering open as they did. Casey could see the droplets of juice forming on the pink walls. She lowered her head down, as above her she could hear the slurps and moans of her Mom and Terri as they made out with a noisy passion. She began to lick, her tongue running through the folds of the pussy, quickly going down deeper into the tunnel and slipping over the wet walls. She could feel the older blonde vibrating, though it was hard to tell how much that was from her initial licks and how much it was due to the actions of her Mom, whose hand was now on one of Terri's tits, squeezing and rubbing the nipple playfully. It was probably a mix of both and Casey continued sweeping her tongue back and forth and round and round to make sure she played her part.

"Oooohhh, yes, you're both so hot," moaned Terri, evidently enjoying the attentions of a mother-daughter due. "Mmmnnn, yes harder."

Casey complied, her tongue driving forcefully at the wet twat, slamming at the hole as she tried to find its erogenous zones and hear Terri cry out. At the same time she lifted her eyes, staring up the woman's beautiful body to look at her Mom, snuggled into the blonde, her mouth latched onto one of Terri's tits and suckling it like she was a baby. Even as Casey was watching, her Mom lifted her mouth, a thin line of saliva hanging between her lips and nipple like a spider's web, before she transferred her attention to the second titty, slurping loudly at the teat. Terri gave a shudder, her back stretching and arching as between them the two Kellers pleasured her. Her hand reached round, finding Sandra's naked butt and squeezing it like she owned it. Sandra giggled and raised her head to kiss the blonde as well, the two of them going hard. It was such a turn on that Casey couldn't help go faster at the pussy, her tongue speeding up and down the wet hole. Her Mom broke the kiss, turned her head to grin at her daughter and then went down one of Terri's trembling tits, swallowing the engorged mammary.

"Fuck, don't stop, keep going," groaned Terri. She might have been talking to either Casey or her Mom, or just making a general comment. Casey played it safe and lowered her eyes so she could concentrate on making sure Terri had the best twat tonguing the teen could give. She'd eaten her previous girlfriend plenty of times, and if they'd broken up it wasn't because of Casey's cunt lapping, she was proud of how quick and lithe her tongue was and what she could do with it. Her ex had certainly enjoyed it and she was sure that at least some of the gasps and cries emanating from Terri were the result of her powerful licks. Certainly she didn't want Terri to be short-changed from her and rely solely for pleasure on her Mom (not that it was a competition). "Ooohhh," the blonde groaned again, shuddering violently, "Keep going you both, ohhhhh yesss, this is good."

A pair of fingers entered Casey's vision, finding Terri's clitoris and then rubbing it. She knew without looking up they belonged to her Mom, but she couldn't help but take a quick peek upwards. Her Mom had her head laying on Terri's tits, the saliva still visible on them where she'd been sucking. She grinned at her daughter, "You're having all the fun, I need a taste of that juicy pussy."

She moved down, easing Terri's legs further apart, so she could lie beside her daughter between them. They were so close that she was half lying on the teen, her naked tit pressed on the side of Casey's back. It felt weird, but exciting, doing something that was considered taboo, but which was also the height of intimacy, it could ruin their relationship or more likely make it even stronger. Casey shivered, nerves and anxiety combined, but also a wish to share the pussy with her Mom and carry on fucking Terri, sharing something they had never considered and finding they enjoyed it. "Eat this cunt with me, Mom" the teen grinned.

Her Mom's tongue was already out, spearing at the blonde's sweet pussy. Swiftly Casey rejoined her. This time it wasn't just the juicy cunt she found herself connecting with, but her Mom's tongue as they competed and explored. It was definitely weird to touch her Mom's tongue with her own, something she was sure had never happened before, even when she was a baby or small child, it wasn't unpleasant, almost like a semi-kiss, without lips, the soft wet surface gliding over her sensually, the taste of Terri's pussy interspersed with the flavour of the earlier wine. The teen began to swing her tongue around, making sure it fully massaged Terri's twat whilst still hitting her Mom. The older woman tittered and slid her tongue quicker and deeper, not worrying that often her aim was being spoilt by her daughter's tongue smacking into hers.

Terri gasped out, "Fuck yes, oooohhh that's good." She shuddered in ecstasy, her legs closing inwards to squeeze at the Keller's encouraging them even closer together, "Oooohhh, fuck you are making me cum."

The two tongues continued to slurp and lap at the wet cunt, squashing together as they went down the tunnel, pressing against each other and the walls. Casey's forehead was pushed against her Mom's, their cheeks together, so she could feel the move of her Mom's tongue as it shot back and forth. More and more cum was leaking from Terri's pussy, being licked up by the two Kellers. "Ooohhh, fuuucckk," Terri groaned again, "That is good." She reached down and half stroked, half held the Keller's heads, encouraging them to get even nearer to each other and speed up their licking. Both complied, drinking down the juice like it was wine. "Ooohhh, yessss, aaarrrghhh, that's so good, I'm cumming," Terri shrieked and her body rocked like she was sitting on a live wire.

Casey and Sandra kept on lapping, their tongues driving Terri to even louder climaxes, her squeals and screams reverberating around the room. Suddenly she pulled Casey's head up so that the teen was looking at her, whilst he Mom continued to lick the blonde's soaked cunt loudly. Terri grinned, "I think it's time I returned the favour," she said, "Sit on my face and let me eat that sweet pussy of yours."

"Yes," Casey nodded in agreement. She got up, leaving her Mom plenty of space and crawled over to Terri. The beautiful blonde licked her lips hungrily and lay her head back on the bed, as she gestured for the teen to plant herself over her mouth. Casey did so, getting on her knees and lowering her pussy downwards. Terri reached up and grasped her waist, guiding her cunt to the right spot and making sure the teen was down on her, not hovering a tantalising inch above. Casey gave a gasp and giggle as Terri's tongue went over her slit, teasing the pussy as it slipped over the crack from the mons right up to the clitoral hood. Slowly Terri slipped up and down between the folds, not yet entering the hole, but giving plenty of notice that it was her ultimate destination. Casey shuddered, grinding herself at the older blonde and feeling her body vibrate as Terri's tongue pressed at the clit and then down, the tip easing the crack of her cunt apart. "Mmmnnn, go on, eat me please."

Her Mom briefly looked up and smiled, before resuming her own lapping off Terri's cunt. From where she was sitting Casey could see the enthusiasm and energy her Mom was putting into the pussy-licking, something she was really starting to appreciate as Terri began to lick her faster and harder, driven on by the tongue slashing at her own cunt. Casey groaned again, shuddering and looking down at her Mom's naked body, the round rump wiggling on the bed as she tongued Terri. "MMMnnn, yes more," Casey groaned unsure whether she was talking to her Mom or the blonde. In either case Terri's tongue was going faster and harder, driving between her labia and into her wet cunt, shooting up and down and finding the sensitive nerve endings. The teen gasped and shook, leaning forward so that she was just a foot above her Mom, as the older woman tongued eagerly. "This is so hot, I can't believe it," Casey groaned, "Eat Terri up, Mom, make her cum for me."

Her Mom licked harder and faster, her head bobbing and nodding as she lapped the blonde's cunt. Casey could feel Terri vibrating in pleasure as she was tongued and, in turn, she drove her tongue at the teen's hole, licking it more expertly than Casey had ever experienced before, making her ex seem like an absolute beginner. The teen gasped and shook, trembling and rocking on the older woman's face, grinding her soaking pussy over the eager mouth, her hands reaching down to fondle and grope Terri's perfect, round, bosoms. The blonde seemed to enjoy that, or perhaps her pussy was getting an extra hard licking, as she thrust her own tongue at the teen's cunt, going like an express train.

"Oooohhh, fuck, fuck, fuck," gasped Casey. Normally she didn't swear in front of her Mom, but tonight she felt was a forgivable exception. Certainly, whilst her Mom briefly looked up from the pussy she was eating, the smile on her face suggested she wasn't displeased with the words. Casey gasped again, her back arching as it jolts of pleasurable joy shot up from her pussy, zapping her brain and making her gasp again, "Fuck, fuck, yesssss, oooohhh fuck."

Terri drove harder, slamming her tongue deeper and harder into teenager's hole. Casey closed her eyes and let the ecstasy run through her like a stream of boiling syrup melting through a chunk of ice-cream. Every muscle seemed to be contracting and relaxing, her breath coming in quick short bursts as if she could no longer fully control it and was struggling to breathe. "Fuck," she managed to grunt out again and then, because she couldn't think of anything more profound to say, she added, "Yes."

"Oooohhhh, yesssss, uurrrhhh, aaarrggghh" there was a muffled cry from Terri, the blonde pausing her licks as she shuddered and trembled, her hands gripping Casey's thighs, her nails biting into the flesh. But the halt was only temporary as she resumed even faster than before, her tongue ramming in. Sandra lifted her head, licking her lips before sitting up on her knees between Terri's legs and replacing her tongue with a couple of fingers, jamming them rapidly into Terri's twat. The blonde shuddered in pleasure, her tongue racing over Casey's erogenous zones.

"Oooohhh, yesssss, ooohhh," Casey gasped.

In front of her, her Mom grinned widely, "Go on baby cum."

"I'm going to Mom," Casey replied before letting out another squeal of ecstasy, "Fuucckk, aaaargghh." Her body felt like it was being shredded and reassembled instantly, every nerve seemed to be shrieking out a message of pure pleasure, overloading her brain and making her scream once more, "Aaaarrrrghhh fuccckkk, yesssss." She shuddered and shook, her body aflame, "Yessssss."

She rolled off, gasping and sighing, trying to control her speeding heart. Beside her Terri had sat up and swung to her knees and was kissing Sandra again, the juice from Casey still on her tongue as she slipped into her Mom's mouth. The two older women kissed passionately for a few moments as Casey watched, she could feel herself getting aroused again, the orgasm, powerful though it had been, not being enough to sate the teen's lust. She began to stroke her pussy, as she watched her Mom's mouth move over Terri's as Terri's hands gripped her Mom's tits. They weren't deliberately putting on a show for her (or perhaps they were?), but it looked so hot and alluring that Casey's fingers went from outside to in, sliding into her cunt as she began to jack them back and forth shivering in excitement.