Hotel Hook-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teen gasped as she felt her Mom's saliva landing just above her tunnel, her Mom reaching a finger to rub it down so that droplets slid into the small crack between the toy and the walls. It didn't help much, but it was the thought that counted, even more so when Casey felt the brief touch of her Mom's tongue as the older Keller dipped her head to lick at the dildo as it shoved in and out of the teen's backdoor. For a few seconds as her Mom lapped the toy so close to the teen she was often touching her, Casey wondered if it was too close. Then she mentally shook her head, this was the stuff memories were made from and she knew in years to come she and her Mom would both be regularly reliving the experience of how her Mom had helped her lose her anal virginity, she doubted more than one in a million Moms and daughters would have such a great relationship as to allow that. She gave a groan and wiggled her ass, "Fuck me, please, ooohhh, Mom, that lubing is really helping."

Her Mom giggled and redoubled her efforts, her tongue sweeping round the dildo as it drove in and brushing at her daughter's crack as she did so. Whether it was her Mom's ministrations or her ass just naturally getting used to the cock, it was become easier, the soreness and discomfort slowly subsiding. It meant Terri could go faster and deeper, the blonde slamming in and out, driving the dick in. Casey rubbed harder at her pussy and let out a gratified moan.

"I knew you'd love it," her Mom said, before turning up to Terri, "Ram it in, show her what an anal orgasm is like."

"Mmmnn, her ass is so fuckable, yours as well," grinned Terri as Sandra stopped licking at the cock and moved in with her mouth open to meet Terri's. Casey could hear the sounds of them kissing hungrily and greedily at each other, slurps and sighs and moans competing with the sound of her own gasps and groans as she felt her pleasure slowly rising. She rubbed her clit harder, feeling the juice dripping from her sopping pussy as she did so. Terri was reaching out to grasp her waist, using it to drag herself forward harder and drive the dildo into the opening hole. She gave a moan and the sounds behind Casey moved from kissing to breast sucking as her Mom latched onto the blonde's tits and gave them the treatment they deserved.

"Ooohh, oooohhh, oooohhh," Casey groaned, the pain had almost gone and what was left wasn't worth bothering about when she was being hit by such waves of pleasure as she'd ever known. Terri was getting deeper and soon the teen could feel the slap of the older woman's thighs on her buttocks as she rammed the toy plastic balls deep. She was quickly seeing why her Mom had enjoyed the anal sex so much and why she had been so keen for her daughter to try it; it might not be for everyone having a thick dildo shoved into their tushie, but it certainly was for the Keller woman -- a genetic trait they obviously shared.

"That's right baby, enjoy that dick," Sandra said and shifted position again, this time sitting astride her daughter's back so that when she leant forward the teen could feel her Mom's breasts brushing against the top of her rump. She giggled and wiggled, her pussy sliding up Casey's back as she did, "Does that cock need more lubricant? Feed it to me."

"It doesn't, but here it is," panted Terri, pulling the toy out of Casey's hole. It felt suddenly strange not to have it in there, stretching her and stimulating the nerves behind her walls, like something was missing. The teen paused her rubbing, wiping a cummy hand over her forehead which was glistening with sweat. She could feel the vibrations from her Mom as Sandra bobbed back and forth, slurping hungrily at the cock that had just been in her daughter's butthole.

It didn't take long for the strap-on to be re-oiled with Sandra's saliva and Casey gave an appreciative groan as it went back to where it belonged, in her ass. Soon the toy was pounding in and out at speed, slamming deep down into her bowels and hitting the clitoral nerves from behind. Casey's fingers moved down again to strum at the other side of her clit, giving the bud double the pleasure and making her squeal with pleasure. Her Mom was leaning down across her and making a futile attempt to lick at the dick as it drove in and out, though Terri was thrusting too quickly for her tongue to make any more than a brief contact.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," panted Terri as she pounded hard. The bed creaked under the three of them, the sheets rumpled and damp with cum and perspiration.

"Take it Casey," giggled Sandra, her hands grasping her daughter's ass to pull it apart even further as if Terri needed more assistance. It didn't seem to make any difference but that didn't stop the Milf from trying.

"Aaarrrghh, fuuuckkkk, Goddddd, yessss!" shrieked Casey incoherently. She thought she'd had orgasms before but they were like comparing molehills to mountains. Her clit was burning so hard with pleasure it was like it was erupting, her juice spurting from her cunt like she was a hose. She closed her eyes and let the ecstasy burn brightly with her, bright flames seeming to flicker in the insides of her eyelids as her brain went haywire, "Fuucccckkk, aaaaaarggghh, yesssssss."

She knew it couldn't go on for much longer -- good things never do -- as Terri was panting so hard she was obviously on her last reserves, but determined to do all she could to drive the teen to orgasmic heaven. Casey rubbed harder at her clit, pressing down on it and swivelling her hand in a circular motion to stimulate it. Terri's cock drove down at it hard, continually pounding the nerves through the thin membrane of the cervix.

"Cum for me," panted Terri, "Come on."

"Yes, Casey, scream it out," her Mom encouraged, her pussy dripping its juice down her daughter's back.

The final orgasm almost took the teen's scalp off. "Aaaarrrghhh, yessssss," she screamed loudly as every nerve was rent and torn in a crescendo of pleasure, "Aaarrrgghhh! Fuucccckkking yessssss!" The orgasm tore through her, ripping apart her very being and leaving her a bubbling, babbling, shrieking mess, "Aaaarrghhhh, aaaarrghhh, fuuucckkk, aaaaarrgghh." The orgasm seemed to last less than seconds and longer than eternity, a complete feeling of absolute pleasure claiming her.

There was a pop as Terri pulled out the dick and Casey collapsed in a heap, her Mom rolling off her and lying beside her, head to toe. A few feet away Terri also fell across the bed, breathing heavily as if she had just run a marathon in record time.

"That was something," the blonde managed to say.

"We enjoyed it as well," giggled Sandra, "Didn't we Casey?"

The teen nodded and managed to sit up, "A lot."

Her Mom reached for her dress, "Well we better get up and return back to our room. It was nice meeting you."

"Likewise," grinned Terri and began to uncouple her strap-on as the Kellers got dressed.