All Comments on 'Hotel Hookup'

by TrvlGuy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Pitbull86Pitbull86about 5 years ago
Hot!

This is so hot! Stuff like this always turns me on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good

but could have been great. needs more talking especially during the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hott as hell

Not sure if I'm more jealous of him sucking a 8" cock or taking a load up his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great description!

Would love to have such an awesome relationship with a sensual sub like you! The thought of slamming into your ass in the woods, you bent forward holding onto a small tree, sends me over the top! Like a couple of ancient Greek warriors having manly release, the sun on our muscular bodies! Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I miss Craigslist

I miss the days of Craigslist.....the hookups were fun...no place like it now...

sparktjsparktjabout 5 years ago

Utterly gorgeous. Made me so hard. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very sexy

Well written. Raw animal urges

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
First class

At first glance this story looks like an ordinary romance, but it develops into such a detailed description of all acts of sex that is anything but common. The concealment and the pressure of time under which the two mean meet accelerate the literary drive. Total enjoyment! 5 stars!

sparktjsparktjabout 5 years ago

Just read this again. Your description of taking cock bareback is spot on from my own experience. Feeling the warmth of a cock inside me, the sense of being filled balls deep, the grunts and dirty talk of two horny men fucking themselves senseless, the smell of man-sex, the shared climaxes with cum everywhere then finally the messy and lasting ensation of semen inside me ... those are all the delightful pleasures I love about having sex with other men. Your wonderfully descriptive writing brought all that back to me. It's so realistic, it must surely be based on real experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I miss it

I had a hookup relationship like this once. I miss it

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 5 years ago
Spot on

Great story and Sparktj is spot on with his critique. I loved this story - so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That satisfaction a woman cannot give

I loved this story: short’n’sweet, straight to the point... and very hot! And also highly realistic (I hope — and suspect — it’s a true story). I loved the fact that both characters had a wife yet they sought what their wives weren’t giving — and indeed couldn’t give — them: true sexual satisfaction. Only mansex can give that deeply intense satisfaction (and, even better, when both parties are disease-free: bareback anal — nothing can top that... pardon the pun!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
once

I had this experience once with a black man. Same passion but we did not know each other. I think I was the perfect bottom for him. Animalistic fucking that blew me away. Left his load in me, kissed me passionately, and I never saw him again. Ive never fucked a woman again after that. I wanted men only after that! He fucked any desire for women right out of me that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mmmm...

So very hot. Makes me wish I were being fucked up the ass this very moment.

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123about 5 years ago
This is the first story I marked as a favorite.

You must have been in my head viewing my fantasies as you wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Super Hot!!

I love stories when the character's performance is exactly how I would do it and exactly how I want it. I'm very much like the bottom in this story. I'm submissive, feminine, very slutty and I really, really love being with Men. I love how you are with your Men and I love your stories. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reaaaaallllly great hookup story

I always read hookup stories online, and this is good sample for us to try out.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
OMG

wish I could get benefits like that, my ass is self lubing after that

glade4656glade4656over 4 years ago
hot

I wish I was there to clean that cock with my mouth!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrvlGuy@TrvlGuy
Your average married business traveler with way too much time on his hands.

story TAGS