Hotel Hotwife Pt. 02

Story Info
The Beginning of our Hotwife Adventures.
5k words
4.38
25.6k
33

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning came and Scarlet was up extra early, with coffees and breakfast ready from the little hotel cafe. Now sober, we talked about the idea with an extra again. We both looked convinced that this is what we wanted. What a wild turn of events. We planned to walk around the hotel in hopes of bumping into Remy. It's not a huge hotel, so our chances were pretty good. If he was working. That important detail would squash our plans entirely.

First stop was the gym and spa. We live a relatively healthy lifestyle and it shows in Scarlet's figure, another reason I was so proud watching her get checked out last night. She was reaping the benefits of all of her hard work on that Peloton and healthy(boring) eating habits. We both hopped on a treadmill positioned side-by-side, earphones in and started our cadenced runs. Scarlet looked hot in her tight leggings and sports bra, her boobs that fed my three babies bouncing wonderfully up and down. She caught me staring and smiled, raised her eyebrow as if to tease me, and went back to focusing on her run. I slowed my run down as I started to feel a little dizzy. I think seeing my wife look so hot in her sweats and the thought of another man possibly fucking her tonight, made my mind go into a tailspin. Do I really want this? It's been a fantasy of mine for a long time, but do I really want this? Scarlet was my wife, my prize, am I willing to share.

I snapped out of it and noticed a few guys pretending to lift weights while staring at my wife's ass jiggling as she took long strides on the treadmill. I think she knew and was running with confidence, chest high. I love how the attention made her feel so special. We finished our run and decided it was time to wrap up, before entering the change rooms I told her to keep her leggings on, since we were going on a hunt I wanted the attention on that ass. Scarlet laughed "I'm a sweaty mess, luckily I have a clean pair in the locker".

We entered the lobby of the hotel and Remy was nowhere to be seen. My wife looked so disappointed, I was disappointed. I was too anxious about this, so I went to the front desk and asked if Remy was working, they said he was! But he was in the restaurant the entire morning due to someone calling in sick with possible covid exposure. Because we ate a small breakfast in the room, we missed him in the restaurant. So my wife immediately booked a table in the restaurant, hoping Remy waited on our table.

We saw Remy walking towards our table. My palms were sweaty and had butterflies in my stomach, I started to question all of this again. Scarlet looked excited to see him, but I can see how pale she was, she was anxious as well. Remy greeted us "You two again! Both looking amazing as usual" as he's looking at me. This just got a little interesting. For the record i'm heterosexual and have no interest in the extra, other than for him to please my wife, but this gesture seemed like a bit of a green light.

At the end of breakfast, I mentioned we didn't see him around in the morning, and he replied "I was late for work because I was out late last night. I was supposed to start at 9am but I showed up at 10am and they assigned me to the restaurant. Guess I have to stay an extra hour until 7pm today."

My wife, like a vulture, took the opportunity "Out late with your girlfriend?" I can tell my wife enjoyed toying with him.

Remy replied "no mam, I don't have a girlfriend right now, I was out helping my dad move into his new home, he's disabled". So this guy is handsome, smart, single AND a loving son. My wife was melting.

"If you're off at 7, why don't you come by our room for a drink, let's say 8?" my wife casually asked. It was direct, but it worked.

"Sure Mrs Rose, I'll swing by for a quick drink on my way out. We're not really supposed to do that so please don't say anything to anyone."

My wife scolded him, "It's Scarlet, see you at 8". She stood up and gestured to me that it was time to go. I knew what she was doing, wanting to walk ahead of Remy to show off her perfect ass, deservingly so. Remy followed her out in a trance, the poor guy's head was probably spinning, what does a drink mean? I noticed Remy's co-worker, another handsome gentleman that was more my height, give Remy a questionable look, and then began to check out my wife's ass. His eyes followed her out as he was trying to get Remy's attention, he was being ignored. In a dress, in sweats, desirable in every way, men gawking at her. Mother of three. It was this exact moment, I knew I wanted to share her.

Scarlet was really worried about me, but I kept assuring her that I wanted this just as much as she wanted it. I'll admit that I did wish I had more time to digest everything that was happening, something so taboo that we had never discussed in the past. I wish we were better prepared, but we still had time to communicate. I reassured her that I knew she was a loving wife and that this was just a fantasy we wanted to play out for both of us, I really didn't want her having to worry about offending me and not fully letting go of herself, I wanted her to lose all inhibitions and just satiate her fantasy. She understood and told me how much she loved me.

We spent the rest of the day out, and arrived back at our hotel around 6pm. Scarlet pulled me into the bathroom and pulled her leggings down, her panties were soaked through. She quickly pulled her panties aside and asked me to fuck her, I had an instant erection. I stood behind her and inserted the tip, not allowing it to go any deeper. I played with her pussy for a minute, stroking my cock at the entrance like I had done last night, "shove it in, aghhhhhhh the anticipation of tonight is making me soooo horny, omg I need that cock". I then all of a sudden backed off and pulled my pants back up. She was so angry but had a devilish grin, "this is going to be absolutely insane!"

I asked her if she was sure and that she could back out at any time, but she was sure, she had a fire in her eyes. We were both a little nervous so we decided to order a bottle of really nice wine. The door knocked and of course it was Remy with the wine we had ordered. He was so shy and kept his head down, trying not to look at my wife, but they ended up locking eyes and both looked like hungry animals "Hi Mrs...err, Scarlet, you look... relaxed" he stammered.

"We're looking forward to relaxing with you," my wife replied innocently. The stage was set, she has been doing a great job orchestrating the entire thing. We told him to order whatever he'd like at 8pm and charge it all to our room. Scarlet and I sipped some wine and talked about the important stuff again. She expressed that she didn't want to kiss him, as that's saved for real intimacy with me. I told her to go with the flow and not to put restrictions on anything, just go with it. I kept reiterating that she wasn't going to hurt me, it is a difficult fetish to explain, but a little bit of humiliation is a huge fucking turn on. We knew we loved each other and that this was going to be a crazy experience, it was definitely the most aroused we'd ever been. We were naturally nervous. Scarlet began to get ready, with a simple but sexy thong and bra set, and put her robe on. Remy was in for a huge surprise. He had no idea how we fantasised about him the previous night, and maybe he was really naive thinking this really was just a quick drink.

We continued to drink, relaxing in the bedroom and all of a sudden the door knocked. It was Remy, we looked at each other and discussed again, that anyone at any time can back out. We agreed and kissed, Scarlet stayed in the bedroom while I got the door. Remy walked in and I told him to settle in, pointing towards the living room couches. He passed me a few bottles of Heineken, of course, he's 10+ years younger. I took his jacket and he took his mask off. As my wife walked out of the bedroom in her robe, she made an audible approval as she saw his really nice smile for the first time. He sat on the couch and seemed nervous, so we grabbed him one of his beers and we each had a glass of wine. Remy then pulled out a pack of joints "You tempted me yesterday Myles, it's ok to smoke inside, the hotel really turns a blind eye to it." So we drank and smoked a few joints together, and everyone was really loosening up and there was great chemistry between the three of us.

Scarlet's robe began to unwrap, and she didn't adjust it. Remy's eyes were locked. Conversation stopped, with faint music coming from the bedroom. He was staring at Scarlet, then me, then at Scarlet again. He was frozen and didn't know what to do. He's the shy confident type, but it was clear he was confused. Did he really think he was here for just a drink? This was his first time doing something like this, so I broke the ice and told him we'd also never done this before either. We've been married for 12 years, together for 17 and this is the first man my wife has been this close with since we met. He was so relieved and this really helped settle him down. He was nervous about the pressure, but all of us being firsts there was no pressure. Scarlet got up and her robe stayed on, but was completely open and he caught a glimpse of her sexy panties, she sat back down beside Remy. My heart was racing, this couldn't have been happening.

Scarlet looked at me for approval as she grabbed his hand and placed it on her right thigh, he began to slowly rub her and her robe slipped aside. His touch made her jump, I could see the goosebumps all over her body. Remy was so gentle with her, touching her so softly and caressing her thigh. He looked at me with a nervous smile and I gave him the nod of approval. He started to kiss Scarlet on the neck and snuggle into her, my wife looked so nervous and frozen and I whispered to her if she's not comfortable she can back out. She nervously laughed and said "I just need time to warm up".

Remy started to get a little more comfortable with one hand gently caressing her upper thigh, and his other arm wrapped comfortably around her neck and fondling her left breast. Scarlet closed her eyes and let out a sigh, she started to slowly thrust her hips towards his hand. I can see the dampness in her panties as she's been teased since we arrived back at the hotel. I noticed his hand gently creeping up and rubbing her right on her lips, and Scarlet started to very slowly grind. This was the first feeling of slight jealousy as this is the first time I've seen another man's hands on my own wife, and he's really good looking, but I remind myself that this is just a fantasy we're acting out, and that I asked for this. I brought my memory back to leaving the restaurant that morning, that feeling of pride and wanting to share my beautiful wife with a lucky fella.

He sat up with his hand still rubbing her lips and lowered her bra to expose her nipples. Scarlet loved to have her tits played with and her nipples sucked on. He started to suck on her nipple and her head rolled back, closing her eyes she started to breathe a lot faster. I start to pinch her other nipple and suck on it. She let out a loud moan, and then quickly stopped. "Ok this needs to move to the bedroom." She got up to go to the bathroom.

This gave me an opportunity to talk to Remy. He still seemed nervous so I just told him to be respectful to what my wife wants to do. Do not cross boundaries and we'll be fine. It was important we were on the same page that this was entirely for my wife's pleasure, he agreed. I also mentioned that I was hetero so keep the focus on my wife, he agreed, although I felt a small sense of disappointment. I had to get a little stern and let him know that I was very much in control of the night. He understood and seemed much more relaxed now that we had established some ground rules. We seemed to get along really well and he seemed like a very respectful young man. He repeated "The goal is to pleasure Scarlet, let's bring her to the moon." as he looks at me with respect and excitement. I nod and he fist pumps me, remember, 10+ years younger.

Scarlet walked out of the bathroom without her robe on, she entered the bedroom and we followed like a bunch of puppy dogs. The room's ambiance was perfect. Lights dim, gas fireplace on, the luxurious setting, music in the background. She sat on the edge of the bed, still looking a little nervous. So we both joined her on either side. I started to caress her breast, and noticed Remy going in for a kiss. I was so curious to see what she'd do, she turned her head. Remy got the hint. It seemed to phase him a little, so I told him to suck on her nipples. His hand returned to her upper thigh. Scarlet laid back on the bed and asked me to kiss her. She whispered "I love you so much". I teased her for a bit and bit her lips, and she started to lightly moan. She grabbed my head and shoved her tongue into my mouth, her breathing began to get heavy. Her hips were grinding harder and Remy was working on her other nipple while rubbing her crotch.

He then rubbed right above her slit, through her panties and quietly said "you are soaking wet, the bed is already pooling with your juices".

Scarlet pulled my head back and looked me in the eyes "Are you ready for this?" I nodded enthusiastically, she then directed her attention to Remy "please please touch my pussy" as she continued to grind onto his hand.

Remy again looked at me for approval, and I nodded as I repeated "It's all about Scarlet". He pulled her panties aside and started to gently play with her soaking wet pussy. I could tell by my wife's reactions that this guy had a great touch. Scarlet moaned loudly and grabbed my head to kiss me deeply, her breathing getting heavier. Remy stopped and showed the tips of his fingers to us, they were dripping with her juices. He looked directly at Scarlet and slowly stuck his fingers into his mouth. I thought she was going to faint. Remy then looked at me "you are such a lucky man." with complete sincerity. I'm really starting to like this guy and any pangs of jealousy are slowly going away.

Scarlet grabbed his hand and directed it back towards her pussy, she tried to put his fingers in her but he kept pulling back, enjoying her sexual frustration. I have to admit, I liked the way he was touching my wife, very caring and gentle. He looked at me just before plunging a finger into her pussy, so I moved to suck on her nipple just as his finger penetrated her. My wife started bucking hard onto his finger while grabbing my head like a vice "put another finger in, ughhhhh, i'm so wet I need another finger, pleeeeease," he followed her instructions and she began to shake and cum all over his fingers as she had her first orgasm.

I knelt down beside my wife so she could stroke my cock, she gripped it hard and stroked it. Remy pulled his fingers out and started to kiss her inner thighs, slowly moving his way up. He was intoxicated by her sexy scent. Scarlet grabbed the back of his head as his face approached her crotch, and she pulled him back smiling. Great try young Remy. I was feeling a sense of relief as oral ended for us years ago, but also disappointed as I was hoping to really see herself let go completely. She asked Remy to kneel on her other side. Remy moved and began taking his pants down. His semi-hard cock sprung out of his underwear. Now I'm a hetero male, but I can definitely appreciate and give credit to a nice cock, I would've been proud to be the owner of that cock. It was clear he was proud as he smiled hungrily at my wife. He was way bigger than me, a girthy 8" that Scarlet had never seen before. I was hoping for a larger cock than mine, but this was big. Scarlet looked at me with an excited and ravaging look which gave me relief. As long as it wasn't too big for her. She covered his cock with lube and gripped it tightly with both hands with an amazed look on her face "I haven't touched another cock in 17 years." This was only the 4th cock she had ever touched. Although a hot piece of ass, with men lining up, she was a dedicated type of person. She wasn't quick to sleep with men, she needed a real long-term relationship. The thought of that and what I was seeing before my eyes was such a juxtaposition. She grabbed my cock again and started stroking both of us. The difference in size was apparent. Her hand wrapped around my cock, her fingers were just touching, but around Remy's there was no chance.

I reached down and slid two fingers into her pussy while Remy's mouth was filled with her nipple. Remy took my lead and started to play gently with her clit. She started gasping and bucking on my fingers, she had a river flowing out of her pooling on the bed sheets. She looked up and the sight of it all must've overcame her "I need a cock in me, please I need it now!!!"

I toss a condom at Remy "You're our guest, I want to give you the honours," he gave me a Thank You look as he opened the condom and rolled it onto his enormous penis.

Remy positioned himself between my wife's legs and she began to squirm, "I love you and we can back out anytime if you want," she says as she's looking at me panting. I tell Remy to put it in. He's so gentle with her she's getting really comfortable, slowly playing with her opening with the tip of his penis. Using some of my leftover cum to make her wet pussy even juicier, this guy just knows. Gently caressing and kissing inner thighs and legs. Scarlet starts to wriggle lightly, but Remy wants to play. He slaps her pussy with his dick and she cries out. "Just put it in, please, but do it slowly it's so big, ughhhhhhh." He started to beat her gently over and over as Scarlet had my rock hard dick in a death grip.

Remy continued to tease her as I sucked on her neck, I looked up and she looked crazed for a cock inside of her. I told Remy to put it in but he all of a sudden stopped and said that he can't be the first to fuck my wife tonight, that I should have the honours and moved to the side. Just wow, this kid is pushing all of our buttons, now I'm a fan and all of my insecurities washed away! Scarlet yelled out "Just put a fucking dick in me, please!" in a commanding yet begging tone with a possessed look.

I knew exactly what Scarlet wanted, she wasn't fucking around, so I plunged quickly and deeply into her pussy, she yelled out in joy and tried to bounce back on my cock as I kept it in place. I was pulsating my cock, twitching, and I could feel her coming all over it. Remy was now kneeling at her face trying to get a blowjob, but I saw the look on his face when he realised it wasn't going to happen, a quick look of disappointment, then he jumped back into making sure Scarlet was always the centre of attention. As she stroked his enormous cock, he began kissing her breasts gently. She began involuntarily gyrating her hips so I took the cue and began slowly moving in and out, all the way out and all the way back in.

Remy was now kissing my wife's neck and she was breathing really heavily, her hips trying to thrust up to meet my pelvic, wanting it deeper, I couldn't go any deeper. Remy cupped an ass cheek and squeezed her gently as I began thrusting into her gathering a nice rhythm, she began to let out a low constant moan, "please Remy, suck on my toes, please". She was whimpering and was really starting to lose herself. What a surprising request, a good sign she was starting to let herself go. While Scarlet continued to stroke his cock, he grabbed her right foot and started to slowly lick her toes, her perfectly pedicured feet glistening with his saliva. I started to feel her pussy clench my cock. Her low moaning turned into loud moaning and she started to convulse on me. Her eyes were tightly shut and her entire body was tense with contractions, she started yelling "I can't believe this is happening, OMG thank you I love you I love you", her body still tense and her foot started to twitch, Remy now seductively sucking on all of her toes. She can't stop, an orgasm I've never seen and I got really excited thinking about the rest of the night.

12