Hotel Hotwife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not realising how great of a hand job my wife had been giving Remy, we glanced over at his deflating cock and realised he had had cum, an enormous amount all over the bed. "Um, that was insane. You two are so damn hot! Just give me 10 minutes and i'll be ready to go" we all laughed together.

"Next time please cum on me!!" Scarlet scolded Remy.

I laid down thinking we were taking a small break, but Scarlet got on all fours in the middle of the mattress. Her perfectly groomed pussy gleaming with pussy juices dripping onto the mattress. Knowing my cock was the only able cock at that time "Myles you're the best husband ever, I can't believe this, I love you, please get up and stick that cock in me, I just really need a cock in me, i'm soooo horny, pleaaaaaase!" I quickly got up and kneeled behind her, playing with the entrance of her inviting pussy. "Uhhhhhhh that feels so good, yes keep teasing it with your head, I can feel it bulging. Omg stick it in a little more, ahhhhh perfect leave it there and jerk off, mmmmhmmmmm". She was taking control and it was so damn hot. She knew there were two men wanting to please her and she was really starting to take advantage.

I continued to stroke as instructed and she yelled at Remy "Come over here, kneel in front of me." He did as instructed, Scarlet grabbed his semi-hard cock and started to stroke it, her face a foot away staring at it in awe, even semi-hard he was bigger than my rock hard cock. "This cock is so beautiful, I love the feel of it in my hands, OMG it's beautiful, it's so perfect". Clearly this is what Remy wanted to hear and his cock began to spring back to life.

I started to pump deeply into Scarlet from behind, she gasped and began to meet me on my thrusts, but still staring at Remy's cock while stroking it. Her hands looked so little compared to his giant cock. Remy was back in the game and I can see precum starting to form at the tip of his cock. Scarlet cleaned it up with her finger and put it in her mouth, "mmmmmm you taste so good, you are dripping and I want to taste it, so hot omg it's so hot ughhhhhhhh." Scarlet began to tremble and stopped while cumming all over my cock, she buried her head into a pillow and screamed at the top of her lungs "fuuuuuuuck, this is too hot for me, just constant waves of orgasms, I need more!".

Remy's precum started to pour out again and began to slowly drip onto the bed, Scarlet moved her mouth directly in front of his huge cock and licked the pre cumoff. "Mmmmm that is so perfect, what a cock!" She looked back at me with a guilty look "This exact moment is what I always envisioned in my fantasy, I love you Myles, I love you so much. The thought of a cock in my pussy and a cock in my..." she hesitated and that guilty look deepened, so I interrupted her.

I knew she was feeling guilty since she hadn't sucked my cock in years, "That cock looks so delicious, I want you to taste it, I want you to shove it in your mouth, do whatever you want with it, this is your fantasy." She still had my cock in her pussy and I can feel her instantly soak herself again, she had a look of pure lust on her face. Remy took his queue and inched closer towards my wife's mouth. Scarlet grabbed his ass impatiently and pulled him forward, his cock directly in front of her face. My wife was in complete ecstasy, I was so turned on and couldn't believe I had ever doubted this. She reached back with one hand to make sure I stayed in her and continued fucking her pussy, and she started to lick the head of Remy's cock. It leaped up in excitement, it seemed like a weapon it was so powerful.

She grabbed it and began spitting all over the head and sloppily licking all over "mmmmmm, this is, mmmmm, so tasty and so delicious. It's so ughhhhhh, so big and juicy, I looove it." She looked back at me for acceptance and I wanted to make sure she knew she wasn't hurting my feelings.

"That is so hot watching you lick that cock babe, now put it in your mouth, such on that huge cock for me." I demanded.

She immediately tried to stuff as much as she could in her mouth, I began pumping in the exact rhythm I know she loves. She started to rock back and forth in perfect rhythm, taking my cock while sucking Remy's cock, rocking back and forth servicing both cocks like an expert. I haven't witnessed this in a long time, but damn she was good at giving head. In fact, Remy looked like he was about to cum again, his eyes closed I could tell he was trying hard not to cum. Scarlet was in her own world of ecstasy, in her rhythm between both cocks "mmhhmmmmm, sluuurp, this is like a giant lollipop it's so beautiful, mmmmm, fuuuuuuuuuccck, fuck me harder you've got it, aghhhhhhhhh, Myyyyyyles".

She shoved Remy's cock deeper into her mouth as she began to climax, I yelled out "Fuck it, i'm cumming deep inside you right now" she felt my cock expand and I began shooting load after load deep into her pussy. She sucked harder and began convulsing and screaming gibberish with her mouth full of cock, she arched her back and her ass began shaking all over my cock. The look of my wife coming this hard all over my cock sent Remy over the edge. He grunted "fuck i'm sorry, i'm going to cum again, I need to pull out to cum, you two are insane, too insane for me".

Scarlet locked eyes with him, nodded a sly and quick "No", she wanted him to cum in her mouth. This was it, my wife had lost all inhibitions, this was better than I had ever expected. I pulled out of my wife, and a river of cum flowed out. Remy grunted and Scarlet prepared herself. My wife grabbed Remy's ass and shoved him deeper into her mouth. I can see his balls contracting as he came over and over in my wife's mouth. "Swallow it" I whispered to her as Remy began to pull out. She didn't hesitate and didn't let a drop escape.

It was clear Remy needed a break, he excused himself and went to the bathroom. Alone with my wife, Scarlet grabbed me sternly by the arms "Are you ok? I'm nervous about hurting you, I really love you and don't want to ruin anything". I looked at her with a sincere smile "that was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life, I am so lucky to have you, I can't wait to see his cock in you."

12