Hotel in Manila

Story Info
A brief encounter with forbidden love.
7.1k words
4.4
19.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a full account of an experience I had a good number of years ago. I'm just writing it the way I remember it and, like all good experiences (and bad) even thought it was long time ago I remember it all very well. I don't usually include names but had to in this as there was more than 1 person involved, this person's name has changed, places have not. It's quite long because it covers a 12 day trip I did, 30 minutes or so if you read it properly. It took me a lot longer than that to write up and try and proof. So grab a coffee and enjoy...........

In 2001 I had a 24 yr old female pen friend, Joyce, in the Philippines, we had been writing to each other for a few years as friends. I was 9 years older than her. The place that I worked at closed down for the Christmas holidays for most of January so I thought I would take the opportunity to go and meet her. She lived in a city call Gen San (short for General Santos, named after a local ww2 hero), about 1 ½ hours flight south of Manila. I got her phone number off her and gave her a ring. They speak very fluent English in the Philippines, it's not their first language but it is taught as a compulsory subject in school from primary age.

So I arranged with her, I would pay for her return trip and all expenses while there if she met me in Manila for 12 days to show me around. She was happy with that especially since she had a cousin there she could stay with while I stayed in a hotel a few blocks away. Joyce was a primary school teacher and was in between jobs so the timing worked in well for her as well. She was to fly up 2 days before and greet me at Manila airport. The flight I took was very long, it went from Christchurch-Auckland wait and (change plane), Auckland to Sydney wait wait Sydney-Bangkok wait wait wait (change plane again) then wait again and again for the final 3 1/2 hour leg to Manila. The whole journey taking almost 32 hours with almost no sleep, about ½ that time waiting at airports. Lucky I took a good book to read.

We both agreed to wear a red shirt at the airport, which made it about 100x easier to identify each other. It turned out we were the only people in red shirts. A lot of people were at Manila airport and they have to wait outside the terminal. The plane landed about 5pm that night, it was very hot and humid in Manila. Joyce and two of her cousins greeted me after I cleared the building. We got a taxi back to the hotel that Joyce had booked for me. At the hotel we got acquainted with each other a bit more, a large studio styled air conditioned room with a full on sweet. We don't really need air conditioning at home, our whole country seems to be naturally air conditioned all year round anyway, but we seriously needed it here! I always found it very refreshing to come back to this hotel room escaping the heat and humidity of the day (and night) of Manila. It never got turned it off while I was there. We went to a shopping mall only a few hundred meters away from the hotel and had a KFC fast food meal for tea, I was pretty jet lagged it took me 32 hours with no sleep to get here from my place so I was pretty tired on top of a 5 hour time difference. About 8pm she and her two cousins left to go back to their place to let me get some much needed sleep.

Joyce turned up by herself at 8am the next morning, she had the day planned, suited me as I like well organised people. First we were to head out to a restaurant for breakfast. I had a shower, got dressed and gave her a kiss on the lips and she responded by not wanting to let me go. It was a long passionate kiss that lasted about 5 minutes, we ended up on the bed with me crouching on top. I was wearing a pair of shorts and tee shirt. Her hand slowly snuck around the back of my leg and slowly crept up inside my undies, and found its way over my balls, pausing to explore them then moved on to my penis, which was fully erect at this stage. She wrapped her hand around it and didn't let go.

I thought 'well this is an interesting start'. I tried putting my hand over her breast but she pushed it away, so I tried running my fingers over her vulva outside of her jeans she was wearing, but she pushed my hand away from there as well.

So I just let her do her thing with her hand around my cock and we carried on kissing. After a couple of more minutes she spoke and said "can I see it?" So I told her to roll over and face the wall first, which she did. I took my shirt, shorts and undies off and laid them over my middle and told her I was ready. So if she wanted to see what was under there it was up to her to remove them. Which she gleefully did. I was fully naked on my back on the bed and erect and she was fully clothed kneeling over me.

Her wide eyes she stared at my erect cock for a few seconds not saying anything then her first words were 'It's really big!' almost in shock. Judging from her reaction this was like the first live erection she had ever seen. She seemed to be fascinated by it. Then she started playing with it for a few minutes, holding it and waving it round, seeing how far see could bend it without it hurting me, a bit like a curious kid with an exciting new toy. I just lay back on the bed and let her have a play. She was not interested in removing any of her clothing and I respected that. After a couple of minutes of poking and prodding and playing with it she said 'can I see some white blood?' I said sure so started masturbating in front of her.

Joyce was quite surprised by what I was doing, I don't know what she was expecting but she didn't seem to know the mechanics of sex very well. This all seemed completely new and surprising to her. I strongly suspected 'white blood' was something she had heard about but never seen.

Much to her surprise I ejaculated all over my tummy and, as before, she seemed fascinated by what she had just seen apparently having never seen anything like in her past. She put her fingers in it as if testing it to see how sticky it was then gave it a sniff and put a bit on the end of her tongue. After that I got handkerchief and she watched keenly as I wiped myself dry. I dressed and we went out and had breakfast and she showed me a few of the tourist attractions around Manila. Massive shopping malls with large ice skating rings in the bottom, strange museums stuff that they have at home but here was on a much larger scale.

A few pockets of quite nice places in Manila but the majority of the city was a cesspit drowning in its own garbage. Household rubbish bags were lining the streets and being used as traffic islands. They stank to high heaven as they were fermenting in the heat of the day and hadn't been pickup for months. As the bus was driving past them you could see rats and dogs going through them and all of the passengers blocking their noses. It was seriously bad!

Joyce and I went back to the hotel in the late afternoon where she couldn't wait to get my pants off again but I was still not allowed to touch her. She had another request that I granted, she wanted to watch me get an erection from scratch. I did this by sitting against the headboard on the bed and getting her to lightly massage and tickle my inner thighs and balls, and over the next 90 second she watched it grow from its normal flaccid state to its full size erection state.

The sight of this happening right in front of her just blew her mind. She used this new found trick on me a number of times over the next few days and she was astounded from watching it every time. Again she wanted to watch me masturbate for her, I found it a bit of a turn on and was really enjoying it, even if it did seem a bit one sided. There was still plenty of time so I was not too perturbed. 11 days to go and it seemed an infinite time away. We went to the local shopping mall and bought some tea, then I walked her home, popped in to say hi to her cousin's and went back to my hotel at 9pm.

The next day was similar, she turned up at 8am, wanted to watch me masturbate while she was caressing my balls, then we went on a bus to visit a volcano in the middle of a lake, afterwards we went horse riding where we shared a horse and took some photos.

I suggested we do something different for a while and said about flying to her home for a visit there which she was quite keen about. So we bought some tickets for the next day.

Back to the hotel in the late afternoon where she wanted my pants off again as soon as we got in the door. It went on like this for the first three days. I took the opportunity and taught her how to give a really nice hand job, taking it nice and slow, cupping and tickling my balls at the same time with the other hand and so on. She was really pleased with learning this new skill and it was making me happy as well because she soon developed a more sensual technique than I had.

The 4th day we headed to the airport after her normal handjob routine. We flew to Gen San for a few days and she showed me around there as well and met her parents and aunt's and uncle's etc. Gen San was even hotter than Manila and there was no air conditioned room at her parents place. I was very hot and very sweaty most of the time. Their bath room was just a concrete room where you would splash cold water over yourself. I never got used to that idea. So this is how the other half live.

Joyce was an only child, her parents could not have any more children after she was born and so they were a bit protective of her. She had a fairly strict Catholic upbringing. Though she confided in me later on and told me said she found it very difficult to believe the teachings of the church and the whole concept of life after death even seemed implausible to her.

We had a good look around the city in the daytimes and it was nice being just the two of us. The shopping malls were very big and fully air conditioned so we spent a lot of time in there or in a movie theatre escaping the heat of the day. It was still a bit of a messy city but nowhere near as bad as Manila. Armed guards everywhere outside all of the businesses and shopping malls. Every time the wind blew it would pick up plastic shopping bags and blow them high away in the wind. A very common sight I never seen in any other country.

There was not much privacy staying at her parent's place, we were not allowed in the each others room. She missed playing with my cock and I missed the regular hand jobs she would give so after three days we were quite keen to head back to Manila. When we hopped back on the plane it was such a relief to have air conditioning again on closing the aircraft doors and I was seriously looking forward to a decent shower.

Whenever we flew or bussed somewhere she would take the opportunity to reach over and put her hand down my pants with a wind jacket covering us and start playing with me always giving me an erection.

We got back to Manila on day 7 and it was the same deal, she staying at her cousin's place while I stayed at the hotel and we would spend 8am to about 9pm together. We filled in the day with hand jobs, interesting trips to volcanoes, parks and things. It was always great to get back to a decent shower and air conditioned room.

While we were out on this day I bought a bottle of a water based massage oil and taught her how to use it for giving hand jobs. She was already pretty good at it now but this addition made it ssoooooo much better. Apparently her parents were keeping close contact with her cousins and she didn't want to upset them by staying overnight at the hotel. Fair enough I thought and just accepted it as part of the deal.

So this carried on till day 9 where she was in the hotel with me nude shortly after 8am, Joyce fully dressed and playing with my cock as usual, I decided to do things a bit differently as the infinite time I thought I had seemed to be fast approaching its end. So I had a shower with her watching and showed her how to wash my penis properly. I got out and she dried me off, drying my back, bum, back of legs, front of legs, inside of legs, cock and under the foreskin, and tummy and all the way up to my neck and arms. Then she helped me dress by crouching down holding my undies out for me while I stepped in them and she pulled them up, not taking her eyes off my cock and constantly smiling. Then my shorts and shirt. After I was dressed we went out to enjoy the day. I was almost resigned to the idea I would never see her nude so didn't let it bother me anymore.

It was mid afternoon when we came back, I had another shower with her watching, washing off all of the sweat and oily pollution from the stinky Manila air, I dried off then and I got her to lay on her back on the bed, I straddled her chest and got her to start sucking the head of my cock, this too was new to her and she was really enjoying it and got right into it. I showed her where to suck and lick to make it really nice and sensual. She was having a great time, again something new for her. 'Dam' I thought, 'I should have done this earlier.'

Then after a few minutes, surprisingly, she asked me if I wanted to suck her 'down there' and pointed towards her pussy. Wow! At last, the opportunity I was waiting for. I hopped off and she took off her jeans but still a bit shy, with her knees raised and legs bent only taking her knickers down to her knees.

So I and knelt by her feet and told her "you won't be needing these where you are going and it's not church either!" and I removed them completely while taking in the sight of her beautiful little pussy. She had her pubic hair cut medium length so was looking very inviting. This was the first close up live asian pussy I had seen. I parted her legs looking in wonder at the contrasts between her jet black pubic hair, lightly brownish coloured folds of her vulva skin and hood with a lovely pink interior of her clit -- urethral and vaginal area with a fully intact hymen. I took special note of that part.

I got between her legs and went down on her and sucked on her clit, flicking my tongue in and around her urethra --ignoring the slight urinary taste. I poked my tongue around and in the top of her vaginal entrance not wanting to damage her hymen but wanting to get her really wet from her own juices. I sucked on her pussy lips and sucked and blew on her clit making sure that she would be wanting a repeat performance the next day.

After about 5 minutes of sucking hard on her clit or 'peanut' as she called it, she was really wet and tasty, she had this enormous orgasm and made so much noise -- I had to keep telling her to be quiet because I didn't want the people in the next room or hallway to hear. If there was anybody there it would have been impossible for them not to hear. She would have woken the deaf. That was her first orgasm from oral and it was a really good one. I suspected it may have been her first orgasm ever.

Now I understood the term 'going off like a rocket', it was the first time I had really seen it I found it hugely satisfying.

I got her to take off her top so she was fully nude so I could suck on her nipples and caress her breasts. She was about a B cup size, my favourite and perfectly shaped. Beautiful and not too big. She said she was shy because she thought her breasts were too small and I wouldn't like them. Nothing could have been further from the truth, I have never been attracted to large breasted woman.

I introduced her to the 69 with me on top so I could benefit as well, she sucked me and tickled my balls until I said I was going to cum then I pulled my cock out of her mouth and came over her breasts and tummy. She got her hand and started spreading it around and massaging it in herself like an oil. It's funny all of the little things you remember.

Her virginity was obviously very precious to her and I didn't want her going home, risking pregnancy or lying to her parents and feeling bad towards me after I had left so I decided then that intercourse was not an option.

When I was to leave in 3 days time I wanted to leave her fully intact. So I was also careful not to penetrate her with my fingers when stimulating her. We finished off this day by showering together, I was 6 inches taller than her so I introduced her to peeing over each other in the shower. First me peeing on her tummy and belly button, then her straddling my thigh with her warm urine stream running down my leg and her giggling. After we got out of the shower we dried and dressed each other. I dried off her body, back, bum, back of legs, front and in between her legs, pussy, tummy, breasts shoulders neck and arms.

Then with me sitting on the floor holding her panties for her to step in, watching her pussy and admiring the view from that angle as she stepped into them. Then her returning the compliment for me drying me off and dressing me. After we finished dressing each other we headed out for a quick meal at Mc Donald's at the mall before I walked her back to her cousin's place. Things were starting to look really good now, it was great that she no longer felt ashamed of her body in front of me.

The next morning, at 8am, she came in really happy wanting to give me a hand job again. I had to decline because my cock was wanting a bit more recovery time from all the hand jobs and ejaculations, I asked her to just leave it till this afternoon. I wanted to save myself till then. It paid off.

Then she had a strange request -- something I would have never expected a woman to ask a guy, it really took me by surprise. She asked me to teach her how to masturbate. I decided to take charge and said ok, I got her to take off her pants and lie back on a pillow with her heals together and knees down. I asked her if she had ever tried this at home, she replied that she hadn't as they were taught it was wrong and she said they were always short of privacy there as well. This confirmed my suspicion that about her first orgasm the previous day.

I got the massage oil and put some on my fingers and some on hers. Then I got her to repeat the technique after me which I was really making up as I went along, deciding what worked and what didn't based on her breathing and body language. Putting my lubricated finger pads in her vaginal entrance but not penetrating, circular motions, coming back up with a finger between each of her labia to the top of her hood and messaging over the hood with not too much pressure.

As she started breathing faster I started concentrating more on her peanut, increased the pressure slightly and speed that I was vibrating her hood and clitoris with. After about a minute she came to orgasm -- it was easier than I thought it was going to be. She orgasmed much sooner than I anticipated and, to my relief, was much quieter than yesterday. We lay next to each other smiling for a few minutes and let I her get her breath back. When I thought she was ready to have another go I got her to show me what she knew telling her there was no right or wrong way, just do whatever feels best.

She started well and it took her about twice as long to orgasm by herself from when I did it for her. Whether that was technique or whether it was just so soon after she just had just orgasmed I'm not sure. It was her first go at it she told me, so I expected her technique would soon become more efficient with practice. She seemed pretty happy with herself anyway. I said t is always nicer when somebody else does it for you which she agreed with. So after two orgasms to start to the day, by 9am she were ready to head out on the town again.

That afternoon while shopping in Manila, Joyce said she wanted to see a strip show. We tried to find the red light district. We didn't really find a red light district as such. We found a bar with no public strip shows until later that night, but after making a few enquiries from the bar staff we found a place that did private show for a fee. He referred us to an older woman. As it was Joyce's idea and seemed more for her benefit than mine so I decided to go along with it as just part of my overseas experience and do something different for her as well. Joyce went and spoke to the woman about the strip show she wanted to see, speaking in her own language so I didn't understand most of the conversation.

12