Hotel in Manila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paid the woman $100 US cash for a 1 ½ hour show. If I had been a Filipino it probably only would have cost $10. I noticed prices always skyrocketed for westerners. We were taken to a lounge sized room with a few seats and a mattress on the floor.

After a few minutes a very pretty younger lady in her mid 20's good looking dancer came out and stripped to 'another one bites the dust'. Afterwards, she strutted around for a minute or two proudly showing off her clean shaven pussy to us from all sorts of angles, bending over and separating her ass checks, doing back rolls on the mattress and so on. There was no part of her body we didn't see in detail. I could see Joyce was keenly interested in this and really enjoying herself. I had seen plenty of these shows at home and other parts of the world (for much cheaper) I but this was the first one I had been too where I was accompanied by a woman.

After this the stripper went over and took a penis shaped vibrator out of her bag and came over to us handing it to me. I could see that Joyce was really excited about what was going on so I explained to her how to use it. The stripper lifted her leg to let me insert it, I turned it on inserted in and moved it in and out a few times and over her clit. Joyce had never seen anything like this before. I took it out and I handed the vibrator to her, the stripper went to where Joyce was sitting next to me, lifting one of her legs beckoning Joyce to insert the vibrator into her cunt, which Joyce very keenly did and played with it for a few minutes, adjusting the speed controller and moving it in over the strippers peanut in and out fucking the stripper with her vibrator.

The stripper then lay on the mattress on her back masturbating with this vibrator for us for several minutes while we were holding hands looking on with a mixture of Queen and David Bowie playing in the background. I was starting to get into it a bit more now. This was turning out to be money well spent.

Joyce went over to the stripper and spent a minute or two talking in their own language while the stripper was still masturbating on her back on the floor with her vibrator. The stripper removed the vibrator and gave it to Joyce who then got between her legs examined and fingered the stripper's pussy and tasting her fingers, smiling, playing with the vibrator using it on the stripper. After a few minutes both the stripper and Joyce got up and came to me, stood me up and started removing my clothing.

Joyce seemed really excited and told me to just relax -- like she was expecting this which made me a little suspicious as to what they had discussed together earlier. Both girls stripping my clothing from me and getting me to lie on my back on the mattress naked. I didn't know what they planned but I knew it was probably best if I just went with the flow.

The stripper watched Joyce my massage and tickle inner thighs and balls until I was fully erect then she instructed Joyce how to put a condom on it, that was a first time for her as well. With Joyce watching and still fully dressed, the stripper got into a 69 over my face and started giving me a blow job me while I started licking her clit. I found this a bit harder to get into because I didn't know where this cunt had been and didn't want any strange diseases coming home with me so I didn't lick inside her twat, it did seem pretty fresh and clean though. I would much rather have had Joyce doing this part.

Joyce was at my head end playing with the stripper's ass and pussy using her fingers and the vibrator with a big smile on her face, she was truly having a great time. I was licking the stripper's clit and lightly fingering her anus with Joyce smiling and kissing my forehead and finger fucking the stripper's pussy and reaching in over my face to play with the stripper's peanut.

After a while the stripper turned around, with me still on my back, hovering her pussy over my cock where Joyce swapped ends and took great delight in holding my cock and rubbing its head over the stripper's clit and vaginal area for a minute or so before fully inserting it inside stripper's wet pussy, both of them talking in their own language, laughing and giggling having a really happy time. Occasionally the stripper would lift her hips too high when fucking me, I suspected deliberately, and my cock would come out. Joyce would take great delight in holding it and reinserting it in the stripper's pussy. This happened quite a few times over several minutes.

Joyce was having a great time, sometimes with her fingers around the base of my cock watching and feeling the stripper fuck me, sometimes inserting one of her fingers down the side of my shaft into the strippers soaking wet cunt, fascinated by what was happening a few inches in front of her face. Joyce had this magnificent smile on her face as if she had just won the lottery. Her fingers very wet from the strippers pussy juices.

The stripper started to try to put her boob to my mouth then Joyce said something to her so she pulled away again like she had just been told off. I didn't want to suck her nipples anyway so I just caressed her breasts and played with her nipples instead. I came after about 20 minutes of us fucking and the three of us playing with each other.

The stripper slowly slid off me, turned around and gave instructions to Joyce how to remove the condom without making a mess. She got some wipes and gave them to Joyce who wiped my cock down under the foreskin, around the base and my balls, then spent a minute or two, with the stripper who had one leg kneeling on one knee and the other foot, wiping down and cleaning the stripper's pussy as well. With our one and a half hours coming to an end the stripper and I got dressed. I gave her a US $20 bill for a tip for a great performance and a hug and Joyce and I headed back to our hotel, stopping at a Mc Donald's on the way for a quick drink and snack. We discussed the shows events and highlights.

Joyce was really thrilled about the way the strip show went, it was far better than we both were expecting. She said she made it very clear to the stripper she wanted to remain fully dressed but participate where she could while the stripper and I fucked. She said that was the first time she had seen a real vagina close up, other than her own, enjoyed the experience almost as much as when she saw and played with my penis for the first time.

Joyce said she was amazed at watching a live fuck with a real penis in a vagina action take place only inches in front of her eyes. This was all new and a real highlight of her trip away from home. When I considered how sexually suppressed her upbringing must have been, I wasn't surprised at how she felt. She had discovered a complete new side to life that she was never allowed to experience and only dream or wonder about. And even that was taboo. I told her that whatever the case her parent's had only wanted the best for her even if it was a bit misguided.

When we got back to our hotel we showered together, washing each other down and drying each other off, both horny as hell, then spent the next hour or so in a 69 and other positions giving oral to each other. I got Joyce to orgasm two or three times by sucking her clit and pussy lips then she made me cum in her mouth for the 1st time.

I warned her beforehand but I think she wanted it and seemed really happy about it. It the most awesome orgasm I had ever had, with her sucking on my cock head while I was ejaculating and her swallowing every drop at the same time, the pleasure was so intense it almost made me feel like I was going to pass out. I don't ever remember my sister doing this to me!

Time was moving on so we had another quick shower, got tidied up and went to the mall to Pizza Hut for a drink and pizza, then I walked her back to her cousin's place again and spoke to them about what how we filled in our day. We didn't mention the strip show or afterwards-- that was our little secret. After a few drinks around 10pm I went back to the hotel.

When she turned up at 8am the next morning (day 11), this was our last full day together. We skipped the morning hand job and went out to a theme park for the day, both aware of the short time we had left together, we left after only a few hours and couldn't wait to get back to the hotel so we could play naked together again. I noticed we were getting low in massage oil so I bought another bottle on the way back.

I thought I would treat her to a full body sensual massage for the time we had left. This was the first massage she had ever had so I was determined to make it the best one she would ever have. I spent the next couple of hours giving her a tantric style massage combined with plenty of attention being paid to her pussy, breasts and nipples, inside of her thighs, anus, butt, soles of her feet and other erogenous zones, a massage she would never forget. She orgasmed several times over the next couple of hours mainly from my fingers around her clit.

Afterwards I got her to masturbate for me thinking it may be my last chance to see it. Her technique had improved from the previous time I had seen her do it. She had another orgasm from that and she said that she had a few practice sessions at her cousin's place when she was in bed or alone. She was very grateful for what I had shown her.

We showered off, went out for our last decent meal together and we both went back to her cousin's place and had a few drinks, told them some more stories about what we had been up too, conveniently missing out the best parts. If only they really knew. Maybe they suspected anyway but they certainly were a lot more easy going and realistic than her parents in Gen San. They couldn't see me off the next day due to work so I said my goodbyes to them, gave Joyce a kiss on the check and started my 15 minute walked back to the hotel.

It started raining quite hard half way back and I got fairly wet but I didn't let it worry me. It was a good night for a walk in the rain and it reflected my mood. I was starting to feel a bit apprehensive.

The next day, the day I left, Joyce came in again at 8am, I had to be at the airport by 1pm to check in for a 4pm flight, so we spent the last few hours playing naked together on the bed and in the bath, pleasuring each from oral and hand stimulation, peeing on each others body, showered. We were drying off when she said she wanted to make love properly. Without really thinking I talked her out of it telling her to wait until she was married.

Joyce lay on the bed naked with one leg cocked open. She said she wanted to try one last thing. She wanted to rub the head of my cock over her vaginal entrance to see how it felt.

This bought back memories of when I used to shower with my older sister years earlier, she said a similar thing but she ended up going all the way in so I was a little wary thinking Joyce might be planning the same thing here.

It seemed to work ok, after a few minutes of that which made her really wet and slippery. She clearly wanted penetration so I suggested anal sex. I had thought about this the day before and deliberately left a small amount of massage oil in the bottle. This was a new area for both of us as I had never done anal with anyone before so decided to give it a shot if she was keen, which she was. I think we saw it as a compromise.

I directed her to get on all fours on the bed, came up behind her and put some massage oil in the centre of her beautiful little butt hole, gently massaging it in circles following the rim of her rose bud. I held the pad of my middle finger lightly there and told her to relax, pushed my middle finger in all the way. She was very tight but seemed ok with it. Plenty of lube and getting her to relax was the main thing. Now for the real thing, put plenty of massage lube on my cock, which was much fatter than my finger, and a bit more on her rose bud, pushing it gently that all the way in, doggy style.

It was easier than I was expecting. Gently pushing and pulling and enjoying the view of my cock slowly pushing in and out of her anus. I love the sight of doggy style but this was a little different -- with the anus no longer visible like normal, it looked as if it was MIA. She said she felt ok with it all so I carried on gently thrusting in and out, her rectum was very tight around my cock which made me cum after only a couple of minutes. She didn't orgasm but I did. I wasn't expecting her too.

I didn't want to leave her hanging so went down on her one last time sucking her peanut, labia, licking and sucking her vaginal entrance until she came very noisily again. This orgasm almost as good as the first. I didn't try and shut her up this time, she was free to make all the noise she wanted and it went on for about 30 seconds. I was past caring who heard, we were leaving shortly anyway. I noticed her hymen was still fully intact which I was really happy to see. It would be a lucky guy who got to break it, but is wasn't to be me. Joyce was the most orgasmic woman I have ever met. What seemed impossible or very difficult for lots of other woman seemed to be so easy for her, she was 24 years old and had only just discovered this.

We had another quick shower, dressed and we caught a taxi to go to the airport that the hotel had arranged.

I checked in my bags then came back out and we still hadn't had any breakfast at 2pm. We got lunch at an outdoor café outside the airport terminal. Even way back then, 9 months before 911, non-passengers could not enter the building at Manila airport and security seemed super tight, guards with ak47 type guns everywhere, passengers presenting boarding passes and passports every step of the way.

She told me that for first time in her life had met someone who made her feel completely liberated. She seemed very happy.

I left her my visa debt card which still had $700 for her to spend and get back home with, 3x more than enough.

So after a few more hugs and kisses from both sides, I gave her a final kiss and walked away at 3pm. Before entering the building I turned for a final look to give her a wave, expecting to see her smiling but instead she was standing at the gate crying.

I wanted to go back but knew I would miss my flight if I did.

I just managed to make it on the plane on time at 3.55. I took my seat as they started closing the cabin doors. Staring out the window with watering eyes and some tears starting to run down my checks. As the Thai Airways 777 lifted off out of hot dirty oily polluted and often stinky Manila air on the first leg of a 30 hour long trip home, I left the Philippines feeling strangely empty inside.

I don't know if she regretted that decision of mine of not doing vaginal intercourse in the end, I have mixed feelings about now. It was ingrained into their culture to keep their virginity until marriage and I was only trying to look after her best interests.

I have always been a little worried that I may have left her feeling completely rejected instead, but she did practically everything else and could still rightfully claim to be a virgin. But then if we did do it, we could both probably be feeling even worse right now. One of those dammed if you do and dammed if you don't situations, there was no right answer.

We both knew that we had no future together about a year before I traveled there. She had a medical condition that seemed pretty insignificant but because of that the NZ govt would never allow her to immigrate here. Some other countries had more lenient rules and it wasn't a problem for them. Their gain was my loss.

It took me almost two years after that before I was interested enough to be romantically involved with another woman again (one year if I count my older sister)

We kept in touch by regular mail for a while after that. The first letter I received from her she said that she cried for 3 days after I left before she headed back home. I felt the same for a lot longer but tried my best to hide it. She stopped communicating with me about 4 years later after she married a foreigner and moved abroad. The way her last email read she seemed happy but it was a bit like signing off for the last time. I have never heard from her since.

I wonder if she still thinks about me? I'd like to think that she does but I expect she is busy getting on with her own thing. Such is life.


12