Hotel Lotion

Story Info
A hotel clerk provides special lotion to a busty guest.
3.1k words
3.47
7.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomthumper
tomthumper
128 Followers

"Hellooo!" The busty blonde babe in the tiny pink bikini snapped her fingers. "I said that my Daddy gets really mad at me if I don't do my lotion treatment every day! I demand room service!" She stamped her bare feet making her magnificent knockers,straining against the confinement of her bikini top, jiggling on her slender hourglass frame.

Even if she wasn't in Room 305 - the room Mrs. Walters had told me to make sure was happy, I would have been all attention.

"Sure! Sure, Miss...." I managed to stutter pulling my eyes up.

"I'm Missy not Miss!" She pulled me from behind the motel desk. Usually I was the night guy but Mrs Walters was having a 'special' anniversary dinner with her dumbass husband so I was covering the evening shift.

I found myself following the undulating caboose of the blonde. Wow, the bikini bottom was riding all the way up her round ass.

"Daddy will be very cross if I don't do my skin treatment!"

I smirked. Mrs. Walters would give my nuts such a twisting if she caught me leaving the desk, but this was totally worth it!

Missy pulled me into her room and led me to the bathroom. She pointed at the soap dispenser under the shower.

"Where's the jizz nozzle?"

I blinked, looking from the shower to the busty, wide eyed,nearly naked young hottie.

"The... what?" I was twenty-two and had taken nights at this crappy hotel to work my way through college. I had thought I'd catch some sleep in this job, but Mrs. Walters was always visiting and having me service her twat cause her hubbie was such a loser. I was so tired, but was also loving eating her delicious pussy.

It had all started when Mrs. Walters had caught me jacking off one shift. But instead of firing me, now I had to lick her middle-aged hairy pussy when she was in the mood - which was all the time! But tonight was her wedding anniversary so instead I had to deal with Bimborella here!

Missy shoved out her lower lip and put her hands on her wide hips.

"You're trying to get me in trouble!" Suddenly she was right in my face. Those large melons pressing against my t-shirt. Fuck, hard nipples obvious through her bikini top! "Daddy is gonna punish me if I don't get my daily jizz shot! I'll get all ugly and shit!"

My mouth dropped open. She was utterly serious.

"But jizz doesn't come in a dispenser!" I blurted, my face red and my crotch throbbing through my jeans."it comes from..." I couldn't help glancing down in the direction of my bulge, a expanding knot of need up against her taut little midriff.

Her eyes went wide and her mouth broke into a goofy grin. "Ooohh! I forgot!!" She let out a high pitched giggle.

How could a girl like her forget THAT? But I was completely distracted as she dropped to her knees and started unbuckling my belt.

"Whoa! Wait..." I said feebly, looking around. Mrs. Walters told me to stay away from the many working girls who were brought to the hotel. I was her 'bitch'.

I didn't want to get fired - or worse: Mrs. Walters kept on showing me sex toy ads for STRAP-ONs! She was one hardcore MILF!

And what if Missy's Daddy showed up?

"No!" snapped Missy, jerking my jeans open and slipping her hand around my junk. "I need my lotion!"

I grunted and leaned back as she pulled out my already half hard cock. It looked pleasingly large beside her heart shaped face.

Her eyes got large and she nuzzled me like a hungry fawn.

"You've got such a big nozzle!" she cooed, her cool fingers slipping around my girth, long pink nails dragging pleasing over my tightening balls. "OMG, Daddy said that nozzles only get up to like 5 inches max! Why is yours so big?"

I let out a huff of air, stroking the top of Missy's empty, empty head.

This was too much, usually I was the one on my knees, making Mrs. Walters moan and groan, now was MY chance!

"I've got a super special nine inch nozzle for you baby. The lotion is extra powerful."

"Ooooh goodie!" Missy jerked excitedly on my dong, making me get all the harder and thicker and longer. "Gimme lotion! Gimme lotion!"

"You gotta suck my nozzle, baby." I pushed my dick between those ultra soft and pouty lips. "Suck my fuckin' nozzle!"

And without the slightest resistance, Missy began to suck and slobber and take my dick. I groaned, gripping her head and shoving myself deep into her. She gagged, but I reminded her that she wanted her lotion and she relaxed and soon she was deep throating me like the bimbo whore she was.

I reached over and undid the ties of her bikini top, releasing her large firm knockers, enjoying the sensation of her nipples, all erect, and those soft fun bags bouncing against my thighs.

"Good girl! Good girl!" I moaned, shoving her against the wall and just driving myself faster and faster down her throat. Her glassy eyes rolled back and slobber began drooling from her lips as I fucked her throat faster and faster.

I could have easily busted my nut then and there, but it had been months and months since I'd had a good fuck. Mrs. Walters was only interested in her own juicy orgasms.

Besides Missy might kick me out if I gave her the lotion too quickly.

I pulled my length out of her and gripped my base super tight, then gave her a couple of smacks with my prick. It allowed me to get a grip and also bring the horny cock crazy Missy back to her senses.

"Ph-weeze give me ma lotion!" she begged, trying to pull her head from my grasp. I yanked her head back by her hair and smacked her lovely cheeks with my cock again, hard.

"You gotta earn it," I said. "You gotta let me fuck that wet little cunt of yours!"

"No! Daddy said I'm not allowed. Daddy said I'm a good little-"

I roughly shoved her against the wall and walked out of the bathroom, a sneer on my face. "Then no lotion for you!"

Sure enough she tackled me from behind - topless, desperate and begging and running her hands up and down my thighs, trying to tease my dick.

Of course she submitted. She was desperate for cock and its sweet sweet spill of hot cum.

I ripped off her bikini bottoms and had her on her back on the bed in an instant.

"Oh my!" she whimpered as I licked my finger and slipped it into her slick and quite tight little pussy. "Oh my!" she gasped as I began to frig her roughly, making her buck and arch her back. Damn, those tities loved to jiggle!

"You- ahhhh! You can fuck me a little!" she said in a high pitched little girl voice. "Just don't cum inside of me. Daddy said that isn't allowed for me!"

"Of course, sugar tits!" I lied. "Just a little fucking. You're gonna love it."

She chewed on her pouty lower lip looking at my dick longingly. She nodded quickly. "But be nice, Kay? You're so BIG!"

My cock gave a pleasurable twitch at this. "Sure, Missy, I'll be so gentle..."

***

"Aww GAWD!" wailed Missy as I gripped her hips and shoved. "Aww GAWD, too big! Too big!" Which of course is just what a guy wants to hear. But she was tightening up and her screams were a little distracting, so I decided to try something a little mean.

"Hey!" I barked, giving her strawberry flushed face a smack. She gasped but listened to me.

"My dick is full of the best lotion you ever had. The best, the hottest, the lotion that will make you so fucking beautiful that your Daddy will buy you all the pretty dresses." I slowly worked my swollen head around the lips of her sweet tight cunt. She panted and writhed wanting it and its cum so bad.

"But you're too big!" she whined. "Daddy said I have to be good or I'll turn into a whore like Mommy. Please let me suck you! I'll be such a good girl." She tried to wiggle out from under me.

I smacked her face again and she let out a guttural groan and went limp. Ahhh, this girl was a natural sexual submissive. I HAD to take full advantage.

"My dick is not only huge, not only FULL of lotion, it's also..." I was rubbing its swollen head around and between her taunt pink pussy lips. "it's also MAGIC!"

"M-M-Magic?!!" she panted, looking up at me so adorably vulnerable and trusting. I nodded, thrusting as I did with short rhythmic pulses. Getting her more and more excited.

"Yup, the more my dick goes into your cunt the more relaxed, the more open you get."

"Oh golly," she moaned, arching her back. "I can totally feel it. Like I'm letting go..." I began sliding deeper into her, her cunt almost immediately getting so wet. The slurpy sounds were disgustingly hot.

"You are getting more open and more brainless and more desperate to please my dick," I said firmly, thrusting and thrusting.

"Wh-what?" She blinked up at me, her eyes wide and her cum coated lips glistening.

"You are opening and you are getting so obiedent and so stupid and so horny for dick..." I said.

"I... I..." She writhed under me, working her hips, clutching at my back, digging her nails into me. "I- I!" Her voice rose up into a crescendo and then she began working her cunt on my cock urging me deeper.

"Fucking STOOPID and horny!" I barked, working my cock faster and faster, grasping her knockers and squeezing them like udders. God her pussy was so slick and tight and her tits so soft and huge!

"AW GAWWWD!" she wailed, and her pussy seemed to undulate around me and I went deeper and deeper, my balls slapping against her. "AWWWWW GAWWWD! I'M SO CONFUUUSSSED!"

"You are FUCKING BRAINLESS. Your whole existence is being a FUCK HOLE! YOU LIVE TO PLEASE DICK!" I gasped, thrusting faster and faster.

Then, I fuck you not, she went cross-eyed and her tongue lolled out and she got super slick and I was positively swimming in pussy juice, fucking her sloppy wet cunt was like a perfect wet dream.

"AWWWWWWWWW!!!"

I gushed into her and she threw her head back and squealed long and high, which just made me gush even more!

And then her hands were on my ass, squeezed and pushing and her body worked on me so well, that despite myself, I found myself rising again.

"MAAAWURRR MAAAAWUUURR!" she begged in such a desperate, sweet, little girl voice that I couldn't help myself and I was fucking her again.... and again... and again.

Jesus, I hadn't EVER pumped a girl that full of CUM!

I don't know how many load I emptied into the stupid blonde!

***

I was pulling my jeans on, trying to tuck myself down my pant leg, when she rolled onto the floor and dragged herself up to me, leaving a slick trail of cum and pussy juice on the floor.

"Diiiiicccck...." she lisped, she clutched at my dong, pulling me into her mouth.

"What the fuuu..." I groaned as her tongue wrapped around my member, now more swollen from use than from arousal. But she was relentless, suckling me, jerking me.

"Holy fuck!" I gasped as she pushed a finger into my ass! In the end, I finally, I don't know how, I jizzed all over her face, across her nose and lips and chin and tities.

"AHHHH YEEEESTH!" she moaned as the cum sprayed all over her soft skin. She just wouldn't stop! A cum covered bimbo whore, looking at me with totally vacant, sex hungry eyes.

"Hey!" I pushed her back, gasping. There just wasn't anything left in the tank.

She thrust herself at me, rubbing her slick, oozing pussy over my legs, smearing herself with our combined excretions.

"Hey!" I slapped her face. She groaned, leaning into it, thrusting up her chest. I smacked her tits, hoping to shock her. Fuck those knockers were so satisfying to smack around. I smacked them hard, leaving handprints, but she just kept on coming.

"Fuuuuck my holes!" Her hands dropped to my drained cock. "My holes!"

She truly brainless, just a crawling, mewling collection of orifices! I found myself panicking a little.

"N-No," I stuttered. Fuck, Mrs. Walters would be coming back from her date with her husband and would be expecting me to pleasure her pussy. And this dimwits sugar Daddy would be sure to be arriving soon too - this hotel room wasn't cheap.

"Snap out of it!" I said, trying to hold her off. Her nipples were very hard and her hands were trying to pull my clothes off again.

"Need thick!" she lisped, drool hanging off her pouty cum covered lips. "Need it!"

Inspiration hit.

"Bend over, slut!" I commanded, turning her around and pushing her face first into the bed. She moaned happily at this, and began to turn to look at me. I SMACKED her jiggling round ass. "NO! YOU BEND OVER AND YOU PLAY WITH YOUR PUSSY FOR ME!"

"Yesssss, THIR!" she gibbered, her fingers thrusting into her pussy.

"Good! Goood!" I backed towards the door and eased it open. "I want you to play with your pussy. I want you to orgasm 1,000 times for ME. And I want you to forget everything! Everything!"

"THIR!"

"FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID!" She shuddered, vibrating her booty as she twitched with pleasure.

"Yessss..... yessss... ooooooooh yesssssss!" she juttered and worked her fingers faster and faster into her juicy soft folds, pussy juice streaming down her thighs.

"A thousand times!" I reminded her, pulling up my pants, my cock a swollen bruise, my balls achingly empty. "Just keeping orgasming until you don't remember ANYTHING! Then I'll reward you with GALLONS of special lotion!"

She squealed with delight her body already racked with the first of what was sure to be a thousand orgasms.

I got the fuck out of there. My face flushing guiltily I what I had done to the girl. She had been a dumbie when she had first demanded her 'special lotion', but what I had done had probably turned her into an imbecile!

I had only just quickly washed myself in the office bathroom and was back sitting at the check-out desk when Mrs. Walters strode in with that hungry look on her face.

"Back room, now!" she snapped.

I nodded and quickly followed without protest. 'Date' nights with her husband usually meant I was going to be extra busy with my tongue. It was lucky she wasn't at all interested in my pleasure - that Missy had completely fucking drained me!

It was only as I dropped to my knees and lifted Mrs. Walter's skirt (no panties as usual) that I realized that I had forgotten to shut the brainless bimbo's door when I left.

I shrugged and got to work tonguing. Missy's sugar Daddy would probably be happy to find his eager little slut bent over and ready for him.

After ten minutes of well trained lapping, Mrs. Walter let out a guttural sigh and began to stroke the back of my head.

"Again," Mrs. Walter cooed huskily, tapping the back of my head, spreading herself a little wider. "My moron of a husband is going upstairs to visit our daughter."

I froze at the words. Surely not...

"Back from her finishing school and ahhhhhh, spoiled as ever," groaned Mrs. Walters as my tongue fumbled over her swollen clit.

"I planned a surprise for 'Daddy' though," she growled, tightening her long nailed hand on my now sweaty hair. "I put Missy on the third floor with those college basketball players." She laughed. "She is such a sweet innocent, but you wouldn't believe how concerned he is with her virginity!"

She laughed, unbuttoning her shirt and letting her large breasts spill out into her hand as I lapped faster and faster, in panic rather than passion. "With any luck my jealous little hubbie will have a heart attack when he sees all those hung black men in the halls!"

****

Mr. Walters didn't have a heart attack when he found his daughter naked and being serviced by a long line up of huge black men, but he did call the cops.

Luckily, in the ensuing trial, the defense was able to play a definitive and VERY EXPLICIT camera video of sweet innocent Missy begging for 'MAWWWRR BIG BLACK THICK!'

Not only was Missy conclusively proved to be a horny bimbo, when the video was leaked, she became world famous as the 'THICK' GIRL.

The hotel closed down soon afterwards and I was out of a job. Luckily Missy's brain was scrambled completely, with only a relentless sex drive remaining, so I never got in trouble.

Mrs. Walters became even more bitchy. Not only was her sweet daughter a world famous whore, but it had come out at the trial when they had finally got Missy to speak a few sentences that weren't about dick that her 'Daddy' had been lotioning her nude body since puberty with the 'special "thick" lotion'!

Instead of the basketball players, Mr. Walters had gone to jail and the wronged black men sued for cost and injury - and won big time. Mrs. Walters divorced Mr. Walters, but had been left virtually penniless - forced to trick her daughter out to wealthy perverts - not unlike her imprisoned husband!

Mrs. Walters was still horny as fuck, but she developed quite the edge. She insisted on reaming me out with a strap on multiple times for a good reference and a recommendation to one of her horny milf business friends.

"I hear you love twat and taking it in the ass," her busty grey haired friend said to me as I squirmed shyly in her office.

I nodded, sighing as I was directed to take down my pants and lean over the desk.

I groaned with shame as the cool lubed tip of the strap-on pushed into my asshole. Why did these MILFs demand such BIG strap-ons? But I shouldn't complain, I deserved it for taking advantage of poor Missy.

"Oh yes!" growled my new boss, reaching around and flicking my rising dick. "You love it, don't ya?"

I moaned, arching my back and flexing my bottom. I smiled shyly. I did love it, not as much as Missy, but fuck yes!!

tomthumper
tomthumper
128 Followers